Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8

16.9K 176 57
By your_drama_llama

After beating on Neil and crying for a while, Nick started to feel weaker and calmed down a bit. Neil still hugged Nick without letting him go.

"Will you listen to me?" Neil asked quietly. Nick didn't say anything. He just let out soft sobbing sounds.

"You asked me if I still love Night or not. I told you yes," said Neil. This made Nick stand up a bit, but Neil was still caressing him.

"Shhhhh... listen..." Neil quickly tried to comfort him before Nick could start yelling again.

"I love Night... but I love him like a brother. When I thought about this, it made me realize that I don't love Night in terms of being in love. I love him more like a younger brother," Neil said in a serious tone, causing Nick to pause and push Neil back slightly to look at him.

"Do you really mean that?" Nick asked. His voice was shaking.

"It's a lie," Neil sarcastically replied.

Smack!

Nick smacked Neil on his chest.

"Don't tease me," Nick said back.

"Well, I've told you this much. You're still going to ask me if I'm telling me the truth," Neil said back.

"I want you to tell me again," Nick begged Neil.

"You're talking to me now. Does that mean your anger is gone?" Neil asked. Nick paused for a moment before nodding slowly.

"But can you say it again? That you don't think anymore more of Nong Night than a brother?" Nick asked Neil to say it again. Neil kept his gaze on Nick.

"I will say it one last time. And then from now on, you don't have to wonder about me and Night, okay?" Neil said. Nick nodded in agreement.

"I don't feel anything for Night anymore besides seeing him as a brother. You heard me clearly, right?" Neil said. Nick smiled and hugged Neil tightly.

"Neil... can I ask you to stay by my side? If one day you get tired of me or annoyed with me, then tell me honestly. I would ask for some time to calm down, then I'll leave you," Nick said. His voice came out muffled as he buried his face into Neil's chest.

"Well, who told you that I would get tired of you or annoyed with you?" Neil said back.

"Short guy, I don't know what it feels like to be truly in love with someone, but I can tell you now that I'm not going to leave you or let you slip away from me. Unfortunately, it's you that will end up leaving me for someone else," Neil said back. Nick shook his head.

"I won't leave you. I'll stay with you," Nick said. Neil smiled slightly while rocking Nick gently in his embrace.

"Then stop overthinking. Let's rest for a while. We will go get something to eat later," Neil said. Nick nodded slowly before pushing himself away from Neil's chest to go wash his face. When he came back, he lay down on the bed beside Neil. The tall figure pulled Nick into his arms and closed his eyes while thinking to himself. How can someone he barely knows, like Nick, make him feel so attached that he wants to take care of him this much?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'll drive myself," said Nick, after taking a shower and changing his clothes for university the next morning.

"I told you that you don't have to. I'll drive you there," Neil said in a stern voice.

"What the hell? Your mouth says you're going to take me, but you're still spread out on the bed," Nick grunted back.

"Okay, I'm getting up. You talk a lot, shorty," Neil got up from bed, rubbed Nick's head, and headed into the bathroom. He didn't take long. Neil drove Nick to the front of the university/

"Okay, I'll get up, you talk a lot you shorty," Neil got up from the bed to rub Nick's head and went straight to the bathroom. It wasn't long before Neil took Nick to the university.

"What do you want me to come and pick you up?" Neil asked.

"Let me call you and let you know," Nick replied.

"Don't flirt with anyone. Otherwise, you'll be seeing me soon," Neil said threateningly. Nick smiled sweetly upon hearing this.

"Oh... I want to see you so bad that I'm shaking already. Hehe. You can go," Nick said before quickly getting out of the car. Nick laughs and points at Neil's face to blame him. Nick walks into the university and sees Itt walking in front of him talking on the phone. So, he quickly went to find his friend.

"Why are you making that face?" Nick greeted his friend when he saw Itt was lost in thought.

"Who brought you? And where is your car?" Itt asked.

"That bastard brought me. He won't allow me to drive myself. What about you?" Nick walked over and put his arms around Itt's neck as they walked together.

"Day brought me to do the project with you," replied Itt.

"So, then what's wrong? You have a stupid look on your face," Nick asked in suspicion.

"Just now, my mom called me," Itt said. He told him about his mother inviting Day to have dinner at home. Itt was surprised and had some doubts.

"It's nothing. Your mother probably wants to treat you to a meal and see who's taking care of her son," said Nick to make feel more comfortable.

"Damn, Nick... they may be my father and mother, but will they be able to accept that their son is in a relationship with a man?" Itt asked, causing Nick to remain silent.

"I don't know," Nick said softly while thinking about his own family. Nowadays, at Nick's house, no one knows what kind of taste Nick has.

"What do you think?" Nick asked in a low voice.

"I don't know. When I talked to my mom, I couldn't help thinking about this," Itt said back.

"Have you ever talked about this with Day? Like, about your family?" Nick asked curiously. Itt shook his head.

"When would we have time to talk? Most of the time we just fight, or scold each other, or hit each other. We have never talked about these things," said Itt.

"I think you should try to talk about it with him, if you're really serious about Day," said Nick in a calm tone.

"I don't know how serious Day is about me," Itt said softly.

"Oh... You're crazy, Itt. He took you and announced your relationship to everyone. I don't know if my friend is eating rice or grass for food," Nick said slyly.

"I'm just not sure. I've never been in a serious relationship before, you know," Itt said.

"Oh, well, you're serious about someone like Ai' Day. Hehe. You are very prosperous, my friend," Nick tried to tease his friend.

"Enough. Stop talking about it. Let's get to work so I can hurry back soon," Itt cut him off, but Nick continued to think about this. He knows very well how things would be at his house. They most definitely would not be able to accept this kind of thing.

...

After Nick and his friends finished their project, he immediately called Neil.

"I'm done. I'll going to wait for you at the restaurant in front of the university," Nick said back when the other party took his call.

("Who are you with now?") Neil asked back.

"I'm with Itt. He is going to wait for Ai' Day to pick him up at the restaurant. We are going to wait together," Nick replied.

("Oh, don't be nosy and go anywhere with anyone. I'm leaving now," Neil said before hanging up the phone. Nick immediately went back over to Itt. He heard him talking on the phone with Day, using almost the same exact words he used when talking with Neil.

"I have no doubt in my mind that Day and Neil are friends," said Nick.

"Why?" Itt asked.

"Well, they're both dictators. I heard you on the phone. It's like hearing the same words as when I called Neil. When I said I'd wait for him at the rice shop across from the university, he kept asking me if I was with you or not. He said for me not to bother going anywhere with anyone," Nick said jokingly.

"Exactly!! But mine doesn't have to worry about me flirting like a rhino. That's all," Itt said back before laughing. The two went to sit and wait at the rice shop in front of the university.

"I believe the two of them will come here together," said Nick as he sat down to eat.

"Maybe not," Itt said Nick laughed when he saw Day and Neil walking into the restaurant together. Day asked if Itt was full before leaving the restaurant.

"Are you full?" Neil asked Nick.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Nick asked Neil before stopping when he saw a man walk into the diner. Nick wanted to act like he didn't see him, but it was too late. The other party turned and saw Nick.

"Nick, where have you been? I often wait for you in front of the university, but I haven't seen you at all," The man walked over and sat down next to Nick without even paying the slightest attention to Neil.

"Uh... well, I didn't go anywhere... Neil, I'm full. Let's go," Nick replied to the young man before turning to Neil who was sitting down, looking at Nick and the other young man alternately.

"Wait, Nick. Why are you acting like you don't want to talk to me? Are you going to sleep over in my room tonight?" the young man said, grabbing Nick's wrist before he could he got up from the table. Nick immediately turned to look at Neil with a pale face.

"Is he your other partner?" Neil asked softly. Nick was starting to lose his mind. His face turned pale. He was afraid that Neil was going to get angry and be upset with him.

"Neil... please listen..." Nick wanted to explain, but Neil's strong hand pulls away the hand of the other young man who was holding Nick's wrist.

"Sorry little P'... I don't care if you have ever had anything to do with Nick in the past, but I'm his only husband now. And he wouldn't dare think about going back to play with you anymore. I hope you understand what I'm saying to you," Neil said in a low voice. Nick was stunned. The young man started frowning.

"I don't understand," replied the other.

"Nick, you didn't say anything about this, but I don't mind if you have other people. We're just having fun, aren't we? If one day, you get tired of someone like him, he can just come see me," the young man said to Nick, causing making people inside the restaurant to look at him in shock. Nick let out a sigh.

"Are you two having so much fun?!?" Nick shouted, causing the entire restaurant to go silent.

"Are you two afraid other people don't know who all I've slept with? Is that right? You want everyone to know who I'm messing with? Go ahead. Tell them, you bastards, exactly what moves I've taken with you two," Nick shouted desperately, causing the people who could overhear them to be startled because Nick's eyes were dark while he stared at the two men.

"Well, what are you going to do? Do you want to go back and play with him?" Neil asked in a dark voice. He didn't show the slightest him of being shaken.

"No! Paul, let me tell you something. I now have someone that cares about me. I don't need anyone else. From now on, you don't have to bother me anymore... Neil... Let's go," the small figure stood up. He was trembling with anger. He turned around to pull Neil's hand to make him stand and pay for their food before heading straight to Neil's car parked out front.

"Open the door," Nick said curtly as he approached the car. Neil unlocked it before Nick got inside. He stared out the car window angrily.

"You shouldn't be angry with me. You know this, right?" Neil said in a not so serious tone because Neil wasn't trying to make Nick angry. He was only upset with the other party that came over to try and persuade Nick to sleep with him.

"Well, you tried to humiliate me. Just because I've messed around with people doesn't mean I want everyone to know about this," Nick said in a harsh tone.

"From now on, don't do it again. If you do, you'll die by my hands and feet," Neil threatened before driving away. Nick remained silent.

"Okay, I'm sorry... I just don't want you to mess with that guy again. You already know why," Neil said in a low voice.

"I know... Don't worry about it. I'm glad you said that. It made me realize that you are, at least, very jealous of me too," Nick said softly before turning to Neil with a smile.

"You get jealous often. I get jealous often. I like that," Nick said jokingly. Neil shook his head before reaching out to ruffle Nick's hair in annoyance.

"You're a masochist, short bastard," Neil said jokingly. Nick looked at Neil before slowly smiling. Then, he left out a small sigh, surprising Neil.

"What is wrong with you now?" Neil asked, seeing a change in Nick's expression.

"Nothing. I was thinking about a conversation I had with Itt," said Nick.

"What did you two talk about with each other?" Neil asked.

"Well, Itt asked me if I thought parents could accept the fact that their sons have boyfriends. It made me think about my parents," Nick said.

"Well, what did you say to Itt about it?" Neil asked again.

"I, personally don't know because no one at my home knows about me either. Hehe. But I think, if my father knew, he would have ruptured a blood vessel in his brain. He would kick me out of the house," Nick said with a sad expression. Neil reached his hand over to pull Nick's head to rest on his shoulder.

"If you really get kicked out of your house, you can live with me at the condo. It's not as bad as you think," Neil said jokingly.

"Can I stay with you?" Nick asked again.

"Hmm," Neil replied, giving Nick a slight smile, but he didn't think much about it anyway.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After three days, Nick started sleeping with Neil at his condo every day. For some reason, today, Neil told Nick that he would bring him home and pick him up the next day. This made Nick sit on the bed and frown.

"I told you that I'll pick you up tomorrow. Tonight, I'm going to take care of some business for Day," Neil said.

"That's a lie. You're going to run away without me knowing, aren't you?" Nick said back.

"Why would I have to run away from you, short bastard? If I'm going to travel somewhere, I would just go. I don't see the need in running away," Neil said back.

"Then I can just wait here," Nick said again.

"No, I'll be worried about you. Don't you understand? Go home and sleep," Neil said again. Nick grunted before stomping out of the room to get in the car.

"Nick, do you understand me?" Neil repeated as he drove Nick to his house.

"I don't understand," Nick replied quickly before Neil picked up his phone. He talked a little before hanging up.

"I'm going to take care of some business. I might be back late," Neil said again.

"I don't know if you're running away or if you're secretly seeing someone else. I'm going to run away and see for myself," Nick said sarcastically.

"Little bastard!" Neil called out loudly.

Nick looked out the window until he arrived at the house. Neil pulled Nick's hand to get him out of the car.

"I'll be quick. Listen to me. I'm not running away. I'm going out to run some errands for Day " Neil tried to speak nicely and tell Nick the reason he brought him home. Neil doesn't want Nick to sneak out and follow him. So, he left Nick's car at the condo and brought Nick home. This would make it a little harder for him to follow Neil.

"Umm... you can pick me up tomorrow," Nick said before getting out of the car. Neil sighed softly before driving back. Nick walked into the house in a daze.

"Nick, where have you been? Dad complains about it every day," Nick's mother said as she saw her son walk into the house.

"Mom, stop telling him that Dad complained about me..." Nick said.

"He was cursing me and was more than happy that I wasn't in his sight," Nick said sadly.

"Why do you say that Nick?" His mother said softly. Nick let put a small sigh.

"Nan is not back yet, is she?" Nick asked, changing the subject.

"She will be right back. Because you were not here, Papa took her and Non to the party," Nick's mother said to her son as he stared back at her.

"Mom... can I ask you something?" The small figure said before walking over to sit next to his mother.

"What is it?" His mother asked.

"If one day, I do something to disappoint you, will you be angry? Would you hate me?" Nick asked his mother in a low voice.

"It depends on what you did, if I would be disappointed in you. How serious is it?" His mother asked while looking at her son with gentle eyes.

"What is it, Nick? What do you want to tell me? Is there something I can help you with? " Nick's mother asked.

"No, it's nothing. It's just a hypothetical question. I am getting sleepy. I am going to take a nap. I'll go back up for dinner soon," Nick cuts his mother off before getting up and walking to his room. Nick lays alone in his room, thinking to himself before falling asleep.

His sister wakes him up when she knocks on his door and calls for him to come down to eat dinner. After he finishes eating, Nick goes outside to enjoy the night breeze.

Nick was feeling relieved that he hadn't run into his father yet. So, he tried to call Neil's phone several times, but Neil didn't accept any of his calls at all.

Nick was startled to feel very annoyed. So, he called Itt to let off some steam. This was before he knew Itt's father was preventing him from being in a relationship with Day. Nick was kind of stunned to hear this.

Itt assumed that Day and Neil must have gone to the racetrack together. After getting off the phone with Itt, he continued trying to reach Neil. Neil was avoiding answering Nick's calls because he didn't want Nick to know he was at the racetrack for Day to race.

Nick stood nervously in his front yard. He paused when he saw headlights pulling into the driveway. He realized that his father and half-brother must have returned from the party.

If Nick were to go back into the house now, his father would see him, for sure. So, he quietly sat down on a lawn chair outside. It was getting dark outside, but he wanted to wait for his father to get inside before he entered the house.

"Come inside. Why are you sitting out here alone in the dark?" A deep voice called out from behind him. Nick, who was still trying to call Neil, was a little started. He turned around to look.

"P' Non," Nick called out to his older brother in a low voice. He was relieved to see that it was not his father, but seeing his half-brother standing there didn't make him feel any better.

"I came outside to enjoy the night air," Nick replied. Non sat down in the empty chair next to him.

"You'll get eaten by mosquitoes if you don't come inside soon," Non said, but Nick didn't really care.

"Where have you been? Why haven't you been coming home?" Non asked, causing Nick to fall silent.

"I was staying at a friend's place," Nick replied flatly. His eyes were fixed on his phone screen.

"Friend's place or your lover's?" Non asked. Nick turned to look at his older brother. They didn't talk to each other very often.

"Non, why are you asking me whether I was with a friend or a lover? What's wrong with you?" Nick asked back.

"Nothing. I just don't want you to rush into a relationship right now. You're still young," Non said. Nick frowns back at him.

"Non, are you drunk? I'm 20 years old. Some of my friends have kids and wives," Nick said.

"But Nick, you're still a child in my eyes," Non said again. Nick was starting to get annoyed with his brother.

"I'm going back inside. I'm tired," Nick said.

Suddenly!

Nick's wrist was grabbed by Non's hand.

"Can't you stay and talk to me for a bit, Nick? Do you hate me?" Non asked in a deep voice.

"What the hell is wrong with you, P' Non? Let go of me," Nick said to his brother.

"Nick, don't think that I don't know you've been who you've been with," Non said in a harsh tone.

"Who I stay with and what I do is none of your business. What does any of it have to do with you?" Nick argued back. He was surprised at his half-brother's harsh tone, his cold eyes, and his off behavior.

"P' Nick... where are you. P' Nick?" Nan's voice called out before Non could say anything further, causing Non to release Nick immediately. Non walked back to the house, passing Nan, who had a confused look on her face.

"P' Nick, why are you here? Come inside the house. You're good at getting bitten by mosquitoes," Nan said.

"So, what were you and P' Non talking about?" Nan asked curiously.

"Nothing. He was just saying hello to me," Nick replied. Although, in his heart, he had no clue why Non was behaving like that or why he was so angry with him.

"Oh... um... by the way, while you were gone, P' Non would often ask where you had gone and whether you were coming home or not. When he realized you hadn't been coming back home to sleep, he would ask where you were. He seemed very annoyed, but I don't know why," Nan said.

"Hey. Nan, let's get inside," Nick said, changing the subject before walking inside the house with his sister. Nick immediately forgot about Non.

When he entered his bedroom, Itt called him. He found out that Day had been beaten by Pee, and Itt was going to help him. This was making Nick very worried about his friend.

Nick asked Itt to always keep his phone on him. He had planned on calling Neil quickly. Nick called Neil three times before he answered his call.

"You bastard!! Neil, what the fuck are you doing? Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" Nick yelled before Neil could even say a word.

("Calm down, Nick. Listen to me.") Neil said, trying to calm Nick's temper down.

"Calm down, what the fuck?!! Itt called to tell me that Day was beaten up. Now, he's going to help Ai' Day. Where are you?!" Nick screamed loudly, causing Neil to freeze.

("Are you crazy, shorty? Ai' Day didn't get beat up by anyone. He just got back to the condo with me,") Neil immediately said back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 218 5
Hi all international fans and readers, The trial reading of The Middleman's Love in English Version is now available for you here. Enjoy reading! ...
57.7K 1.8K 13
4 years as university students, they graduated and married. So im taking us to sail our ship to the ocean of married life, having babies, job, adulth...
4.3K 51 13
the story originally is mine . the pictures used in story are not mine credit goes to their respectful owner .
138K 424 4
Main Characters : Gu Hai (Huang Jingyu) , Bai Luo Yin (Xu Weizhou) Supporting Characters : Yang Meng , You Qi Author : Chai Jidan Synopsis : Ever...