Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 46

14.8K 229 72
By your_drama_llama

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock...

Someone was knocking on Day's car window. The tall figure turned his head to look before frowning and rolling down his window.

"What is it?" Day asked shortly. The other's mouth slightly lifted in a smile while he teasingly shrugged.

"Well... I just came to say hi. I saw your car parked here," he said. Day looked at Pee's face.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Day asked. Pee stood up straight and put his hands into his pocket.

"I just came to see the result of my work," Pee replied with a smug look. Day frowned before opening the car door and coming out to stand face to face with Pee.

"Are you the one who brought the pictures over, of me and Itt, to show his mom and dad?" Day asked in a deep voice.

"So? Why it is strange for me to take pictures of other people's children and tell them about it? You didn't bother to tell his parents, so I volunteered to tell them what you wouldn't," said Pee. Day smiled slightly.

"Huh, I should thank you then. It's good that you told them this because now Itt's mother and father know exactly who is going to be their son's husband while you can only be their son's friend," Day said, not caring too much. This made Pee boil inside.

"Do you think they'll accept you?" Pee asks sternly.

"They wouldn't accept you either," Day said back immediately, clenching his fists.

"I want to ask you, boy. Do you really like Itt, that much, to the point of wanting to take him away from me? You should know better. You are not smart enough to do this," Day said sarcastically to Pee in a calm manner while pulling out a cigarette to lite.

"Then why would I do this?!" Pee yelled at Day, but he didn't react to him.

"That's not the reason why. You just want to compete with me. I just wanted to remind you to get Itt out of your mind and get over him," Day said, blowing cigarette smoke into Pee's face.

"Huh, even if I don't get him, you don't expect to get him either," Pee said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I have Itt," Day replied calmly, as usual, which made Pee even angrier.

"You're messing with me, right?!" Pee pulled Day's collar towards him. He didn't like being ridiculed by Day. It turns out that Pee was only hurting himself.

Phew!

Day used the back of his hand to forcefully smack Pee's hand that was holding onto his collar, but his face remained expressionless.

"I don't have time to argue with a kid like you. I have a lot of other things to do," Day said as he made a move to open the car door and sit down.

"Day!!" a voice called out to him. The figure from behind raised his fist to swing towards Day's face, but Day had more skill than Pee. He was able to avoid his punch before landing one of his own on Pee.

...

"Mom, I'm going down to see Day," Itt said to his mother.

"Wait for Papa to finish talking, Itt," Itt's mother said. Itt looked at his mother with trembling eyes.

"Mom... are you disappointed in me?" Itt asked in a faint voice. At this moment, the slender figure was sitting at the foot of his bed with a serious expression on his face.

"Disappointed? What's there to be disappointed about?" Itt's mom asked in a calm voice. She was concerned about Itt.

"Well, about me and Day... my relationship... me being... err..." Itt doesn't know what to say to his mother because she already knew about him and Day, but Itt still doesn't know how to talk to her about it.

"Is it about you and Day dating and being lovers?" Itt's mother asked first. Itt pressed his lips together before nodding slightly.

"I'm disappointed," Itt's mother said, causing Itt's eyes to heat up instantly. Even though, he should sleep with both men and women in the past, Itt never thought he would be serious with anyone. And maybe because of this, previously, his parents never took this kind of thing seriously. Therefore, they didn't care whether he was with a man or not. He would talk to many people, and his family knew this. Now that Day has come into his life and more importantly, instead of him having a wife, they find out that there is a husband in the picture.

"Mom," Itt called his mother in a trembling voice.

"Well, you're my child. I raised you. I hoped that my son would graduate, work, have a wife, and would give me grandchildren," Itt's mother said again, causing Itt to bow his head. He has never felt this weak before. He never thought that he could run into this kind of problem either.

"But, since you're my son and you're like this, I have to make up my mind about whether or not I can accept it," Itt's mother said, causing Itt to freeze and immediately look up at his mother.

"What do you mean?" Itt asked in a low voice.

"To be honest, at first, I was shocked when I saw those pictures. I never knew my only child had that kind of taste, but when I sat and thought about it. I can only take care of you. Regardless of who your heart is with, I must support you and let you make your own decisions. Another thing, nowadays, there are many people like this. But, it's just, I'm not used to it yet," Itt's mother said, causing Itt to look at his mother. He was stunned.

"Are you trying to say that you can accept these things?" Itt asked his mother with a confused heart.

"Okay, that's enough. By the way, I've noticed Day's behavior. I can feel that Day can take care of you. I also think you'll take good care of him too, right?" his mother asked with a smile, making Itt feel a little relieved.

"Well... that's good that you don't think he's too aggressive," Itt told his mother in a soft voice. His mother smiled a little before letting out a soft sigh. Itt looked at his mother in confusion.

"I maybe can accept that, but your father had high hopes for you Itt. You should know that your father did not interfere with your life because you were still a teenager back then, but this is too much for him. So, he decided that he needed to intervene. You must understand your father," Itt's mother said. Itt's face darkened at the thought of his father's disapproval.

"Mom... what is Papa going to do?" Itt asked softly.

"Nothing. Do you see your father as a hooligan?" Itt's mother asked jokingly, trying to get her son not to overthink.

"No... but Day is a straightforward person... What if they get into a fight? I don't want them budding heads. I'm afraid Papa will get upset. Then, things will get worse," Itt said what he was honestly most worried about.

"If Day is really serious about you, I believe that Day will not do anything to upset your father, Itt," Itt's mom said before both of them could hear a commotion coming from below. This caused Itt to immediately rush out of his bedroom in a panic because he was afraid that it was his father and Day having problems.

"What?! What happened?" Itt ran downstairs and said when he couldn't find his father. There was only the maid standing there.

"Just now, an employee from the shop came running to tell the boss. That Pee and one of Itt's friends were arguing in front of the house," the maid said. Itt didn't waste any time. He immediately ran out to the front of the house before seeing his father letting the employees from the shop come out to separate Day and Pee from each other. Itt quickly approached Day.

"What's wrong with you, Day? What's the matter?!" Itt asked angrily. Day's lip was bleeding. His clothes were dirty. When he turned to look at Pee, his condition was the same, but he seems a little worse off than Day.

"You're not going to tell me what's going on, right?!" Itt's father asked in a stern voice while looking at Day and Pee alternately.

"No, it's nothing, uncle. It's just that we're talking a little bit and things got out of hand," Pee said to Itt's father before spitting blood mixed with saliva onto the ground. Itt turned to look at Pee unhappily. As for Itt's father, he turned to look at Day.

"It's exactly what he said," Day said, but his eyes stared fiercely at Pee's face.

"Come on, you two. Just stop. Don't start back. Is it just that you two don't know how to talk to the point that you get into a fight? Pee, go get your wound taken care of inside the house. As for you, you can go back, Day," Itt's father said because he didn't know the true story. Pee sneered at Day. Itt turned to look at the wound on Day's mouth.

"Day... let's go back to the condo and treat your wounds," Itt said because he didn't know everything either.

"You can't go anywhere, Itt!! Go back to the house, right now," Itt's father said in a deep voice. Itt turned to look at his father's face.

"But I'm going to take Day to treat his wounds, Papa," Itt showed concern for Day' face. This made Pee very unhappy.

"Treat his wound? Is that all? What else? Let Day go back by himself. You go inside the house. From now on, do not go out to sleep over anywhere else. We have a lot to discuss," Itt's father said in a deep voice.

"No! I'm going with Ai' Day," Itt argued loudly. Itt's father looked at him with harsh eyes.

"You dare to argue with me?!!" Itt's father shouted.

"Calm down, uncle," Pee tried to calm the situation down. Itt started to open his mouth again, but Day's strong hand touched his slim waist. This caused Itt to look at Day again.

"You can go home first," Day said in a low voice, but his eyes were fixed on Itt's face.

"W-why?" Itt asked, his voice trembling.

"Trust me," Day said shortly. Itt looked at Day with trembling eyes because he didn't know what Day is really thinking.

"Itt! Come home," Itt's father came over and pulled his son's arm. Day nodded at Itt before raising his hands to show respect to Itt's father and mother again. Day headed towards his car. Before he got inside, he turned to look at Pee's face for a moment.

"Itt, you can go to the house, first," Itt's mother came to help. Itt walked inside the house with a defeated expression with Pee following behind him. When they entered the house, Itt immediately ran to his room without paying any attention to Pee.

Buzz... Buzz...

As soon as he stepped inside his room, a voice message came through to his phone. The slender figure quickly pressed it to hear it.

//I'll talk to you later on Skype// Day

Itt smiled as he finished listening to the message. He felt a little more at ease now. He sent a message back.

//I'll wait// Itt

After the message had been sent, Itt rolled around on the bed while thinking to himself about how his father could not accept Day.

Knock, knock...

A knock on the door sounded after some time. Itt got up to open the door, only to find Pee standing there. Itt's face tensed.

"Can I come in?" Pee asked. Itt looked at Pee's face a moment before letting out a sigh and moving aside for Pee to come inside his room. Pee walked right in. Itt closed the door and went to sit on the foot of the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" Itt asked softly. Pee looked at Itt's face and held back the anger he was holding in his heart.

"Why? Are you upset with me because I fought with Day?" Pee asked. Itt frowned.

"So, what were you and him fight about?" Itt asked in a deep voice.

"What? Well, it was a matter about you, Itt, " Pee said, causing Itt to freeze.

"Me... it was about me... what about me?" Itt immediately asked back, but he knew in his heart what it was most likely about.

"You know I like you," Pee said bluntly.

"So, why don't you turn around and look at me? Hey, what's so good about him? I saw he keeps yelling at you. He forces you, but you still get lost in him. If you choose me, I promise I won't do that to you," Pee said in a serious tone. Itt sighed lightly and stared straight ahead.

"Why does it have to be me, Bastard... I have something good that makes you want me, that much? I'll tell you, as far as I can tell, you are not madly in love with me or even like me. You just want to beat Day. You feel like you lost face to him, ever since you raced him that day, am I right?" Itt said firmly as he stood up and faced Pee.

"Yes! He made me lose face, and I'll do whatever it takes to make Day feel defeated. It's my way of victory, isn't it?" Pee said in a deep voice as he immediately expressed his feelings and needs. Itt looked at Pee with a sad expression.

"You, get out of my room now. No, better yet, get out of my house right now. I didn't think you would be this kind of person towards me. I am happy with Day. Day and I met before I even met you. You lost because you didn't meet me first. Pee, get out or my friendship with you will be over. And don't worry about me talking to my father about this because I don't want him to know you hit Day because of me," Itt's voice rang out. Pee smiled slightly.

"I can go, but I want you to know something, Itt. I can make you mine, as well, and Day is going to be the loser," Pee said in a stern voice before immediately walking out of Itt's room. Itt collapsed and sat at the foot of the bed.

"What the hell is this? Damn it, I'm not a woman that a man must take over," Itt muttered to himself before laying down to wait for the time when he could talk to Day. Now, the slender figure wants to talk to Day and to see Day's face.

/////////////////////

Ding... Dong...

The bedroom doorbell rang in the front room. Day had been drinking alone since returning from Itt's house. He got up and opened the door to find his brother and Gear standing in front of his room.

"What are you doing here, Night?" Day asked before walking back inside to sit down and have another drink.

"Why are you drinking so early in the day, P' Day? ...and where P' Itt?" Night asked as he walked into Day's room.

"Staying at his house," Day replied shortly.

"More like, he got tired of you, so he ran away and went home," Gear said to Day. Day looked at Gear for a moment, but he didn't argue with him or anything. This confused Gear and was enough to alert Night that something was wrong. Night walked over and sat next to his brother.

"Do you have an argument with P' Itt?" Night asked seriously.

"No," Day replied shortly.

"If there's no problem, P' Day, then why would you sit and make a face like that? ... Tell me. Come on," the young man pressed his older brother.

"I don't really have a problem with Itt, but I do have a problem with his father," Day said directly to his younger brother.

"What?! Do you have a problem with Itt's father? He must have found out about you," Gear said.

"Gear, b quiet!!" Night turned to scold his boyfriend before turning to look at his brother again.

"What's wrong? Can you tell me?" Night asked his brother again.

"Well, nothing much. His dad already knows about me and Itt, but he couldn't accept it. He is trying to make me break up with Itt," Day said in a low voice. He was trying to act like it was a small thing, but his eyes only looked down at his own glass of wine.

//Karma caught up to you// Gear doesn't stop and mutters softly under his breath. Night turned to stare fiercely at his lover because he heard him.

"And P' Day, have you tried to explain things to P' Itt's father?" Night asked again, sympathizing with his older brother.

"I tried talking to him, but coincidentally, Itt's father acts like me. You can probably guess what kind of personality he has. So, I had to come back and calm down, first, before trying to find another way," Day said in a flat tone. Night looked at his older brother with pity. It's true that Day doesn't show his emotions much, but he is really worried about this.

He's upset that Itt's father doesn't accept him or the fact that Day is dating Itt. The only person who knows how bad Day is feeling right now is his brother, Night. Day never shows his weakness. He doesn't allow others to see when he's concerned or embarrassed. He doesn't let anyone see that side of him. Because Night is his brother, he can tell that he is not okay. Night knows just how stressed-out Day is feeling right now.

"So, what are you going to do? And what about Itt?" Gear asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know yet. Itt is at his house. His dad won't let him go anywhere," Day replied while lighting a cigarette and smoking it.

"Is there anything I can do to help? Or should we discuss this matter with Gear's parents, P' Day?" Night suggested.

"It's okay, Night. It's about me. I can take care of myself. Don't bother anyone else with this matter," Day said.

"P' Day, with you being like this, I'm worried about you. And what happened to your mouth?" The young man let out a growl when he noticed the crack on his brother's mouth.

"No, that's nothing. I just had a problem with a child. Thank you for being concerned about me, but right now, I want to be alone," Day said. Night turned to look at his lover with sad eyes.

"Oh, don't tell anyone about this. Including your parents, Gear," Day turned to warn Gear.

"But..." Night still felt like he needed help anyway.

"Night... I said that I could take care of everything myself," Day turned to speak to his younger brother. Night's face turned a little sad before he nodded.

"Okay, so Gear and I will go back first, but if there's anything I can do to help, you have to tell me," the young man urged his brother. Day nodded before Night, and Gear gradually walked out of his room. Day locked the door behind them. Then, he raised a glass of liquor and drank it. His face was calm, but his heart felt angry. He wanted to see Itt's face, but it was not time yet. That's why Day could only sit and drink while he waited for time to call him.

Buzz... Buzz...

A message appears on Itt's cell phone. The slim figure immediately picks his phone up to read it.

//Open skype// Day

He didn't waste time reading the message twice. He quickly grabbed his notebook and logged into Skype. When it opened, he saw that Day was already online. It wasn't long before his image appeared on Itt's screen. Itt felt his heart thumping despite only being away from Day for a few hours.

"What's wrong? You look like a dead dog again," Day said when he saw Itt's face.

"How is your mouth?" Itt asked Day back. Day put a hand to the corner of his mouth.

"It hurts a little bit," Day replied indifferently.

"Did you take a shower yet?" Itt asked again when he saw Day lying on the bed to talk to him.

"Hmm," Day replied.

"Day... what did my father say to you? Can you tell me about it?" Itt asked softly.

"Nothing. He was just talking about being jealous of his son," Day replied indifferently.

"That's not true. So, why didn't you let me go back to the condo with you?" Itt asked again, while feeling that during this time, he was really addicted to Day.

"Well, your father wouldn't let you. Are you going to upset your father?" Day said.

"No, I'm just... surprised," Itt said softly.

"Don't be surprised. Don't worry about it. Just stay, like your father said. I'll take care of it myself," Day said in a normal manner.

"Will you come pick me up?" Itt asked curiously.

"Do you want me to pick you up? " Day tried to ask. Itt was silent for a while before nodding slowly.

"Um... come get me quickly," Itt said with a grim expression on his face. Day froze for a moment when he heard this, trying to suppress some of his emotions so that Itt doesn't see them.

"Hurry up." Day tried to ask to lighten the atmosphere. Itt made a confused face.

"Hurry up?" Itt said back, but he was confused as to what that day wanted to convey.

"If you're in a hurry, drive or take a taxi by yourself," Day tried to say.

"Hush, I don't wouldn't dare to take a taxi alone. You should know this," Itt said. Day looked straight at Itt.

"I've been meaning to ask you for a long time. Why don't you take a taxi alone?" Day continued to look for something to talk about.

'When I first started high school, I took one and some bad things happened," Itt said in a muffled voice.

"Tell me," Day said in a deep voice.

"Oh, even when talking on Skype, you still give me a fierce look," Itt said back. Day didn't say anything. He stared at Itt the same and waited for him to answer.

"I'll tell you. It's not a big deal. Just when I was in junior high, I was almost raped by a taxi driver on my way home after school, but someone came to save me in time. After that, I was afraid to take one alone," Itt said directly, in a soft voice.

"Damn it!! What's the name of that fucking, taxi driver? Where is he now. You tell me," Day immediately shouted, causing Itt to get startled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.1K 31
jennie kim is a 25 years girl who doesn't believe in love anymore after she got played by her ex her parents getting worried since jennie will grew o...
34K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

58.3K 1.3K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
852K 77.8K 38
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...