Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

由 your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... 更多

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7

14.2K 159 31
由 your_drama_llama

//What the fuck are you doing? // Day yelled out loud enough for Nick to hear. This caused him to pause a bit.

"Hey!! You two! What's that noise?" Nick shouted.

//Noisy // Day shouted back to Nick almost immediately.

"Oh! Shit... Ugh," Nick tried to yell back, but Neil's strong hand covered his mouth before he could.

"Lie still," Neil said. Nick removed Neil's hand from his mouth.

"Well, I'm worried about my friend. Your friend is not like the Chongkhao villagers," Nick grumbled, but didn't shout anymore questions because he heard the noises from Itt's tent were now silent.

"Don't worry about your friend. I think your friend is used to it," Neil said jokingly. Nick wrinkled his nose slightly before staring blankly at Neil.

"What are you looking at?" Neil asked.

"Who's looking at you? I'm looking around the tent," Nick said, averting his gaze.

"Nick, even though it's dark in the tent, I can still see your twinkling eyes clearly. Don't overreact," Neil said because that's exactly what he saw. The tent may be dimly lit, but he could clearly see the glow in Nick's eyes.

"And can't I look?" Nick shyness was showing now that he couldn't deny it.

"You can look, but I want to know, why were you looking at me?" Neil tried to ask again. Nick was a little flustered.

"You said you and me were dating, right?" Nick asked.

"Yeah," Neil replied, thinking Nick had something else on his mind.

"I just want to remind you that I'm a very jealous type of person. I don't like other people messing with what's mine, you know. I am telling you this, just in case you change your mind," Nick said in a hesitant voice. Neil smiled slightly.

"Umm... I think it's good for you to know that I am not much different from you. Maybe even more so. Prepare to die, little bastard," Neil said in a deep voice.

"I know," Nick replied feeling a sense of relief in his heart to hear Neil said this.

"I'm threatening you here. So, why are you smiling?" Neil teased, causing Nick to accidentally smile. He immediately stopped smiling.

"Who's smiling? Damn it, your eyes aren't that good," Nick made a blatant excuse.

"Oh... short bastard... I saw your teeth. They were so bright in the dark. You don't know? You're stupid," Neil said before he heard Ball ask Itt to go out and drink coffee with his group, but Itt refused to go back.

"Where are you going, shorty?" Neil asked when he saw Nick try to stand up.

"I will go have coffee with Ball's group. Are you coming?" Nick said before being pulled back by Neil to lie down.

"You don't have to be nosy. Are you going to go out and find that soft faced guy named Kit?" Neil said in a deep voice.

"I'm going out to get some coffee," Nick argued back.

"No, you don't have to go out and drink coffee now. You won't be able to sleep. You can go to sleep," Neil said, pulling Nick into a hug. The small figure squirmed and struggled for a moment before agreeing to stay still. He knew, even if he tried to get away, he wouldn't be able to.

"I haven't thought about going to see him at all," Nick said softly.

"Huh, I'm sure you want to die. I saw him sitting next to you. He was practically begging for you. The fact that I didn't kick him in the face was a blessing to him," Neil said.

"Are you crazy? Kit didn't do anything," Nick said to Neil as soon as he heard him.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Neil said again. Nick grumbled lightly. Neil didn't say anything to him about it.

// Damn!! You hurt me," Itt's yell could be heard.

"What are you doing, you idiot?" Nick's voice immediately asked Day when he heard his friend cry out.

"Why are you interfering with spouse's affairs, short bastard?" Neil suddenly starts to complain, as well.

//Oh... nothing... this bastard is massaging my back a bit too hard. // Itt shouted back. Nick was stunned before looking up at Neil in the hazy darkness.

"Neil, can your friend do massages too?" Nick asked Neil curiously. Neil shook his head. He was tired of Nick's curiosity.

"Little bastard, if you don't sleep, I'm going to fuck you in the tent. You can moan wildly, okay?" Neil said threateningly.

"Good," Nick replied, but he pushed Neil's hard chest away.

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Are you crazy? Aren't you embarrassed with other people here? This is in the woods," said Nick, not knowing what they were doing in the tent next to him.

"And my mouth is good. If you take me seriously, you'll feel it," Neil said. Nick laughed softly before laying his face on Neil's chest.

"Why are you wearing a tank top to sleep? Aren't you cold?" Nick asked when he realized that Neil was sleeping in a white tank top.

"I'm used to the cold weather. I've been away from home for a long time," Neil said back. Nick nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Where are you from? Are you not from Thailand?" Nick asked curiously.

"I live in England. Occasionally, I come back to Thailand for a while. Most of the time, I come back to see Day," Neil replied. Nick froze a bit.

"So, that means you'll go back soon?" Nick asked softly.

"Wait a minute. Don't ask me anything else. Go to sleep," Neil avoided answering because Neil himself doesn't know how long he will be staying in Thailand. Nick didn't ask anything else. He could only lie still. He listened to Neil's heartbeat. From time to time, he could hear whispering from Day's tent, but he didn't worry about it because he thought Day was giving Itt a massage. Soon after, Nick fell asleep.

The next morning...

Nick woke up before Neil and got out of the tent to get some fresh air because he didn't want to disturb Neil's sleep. When he came out, he found Day. The tall figure tells Nick to wake Itt up. Day went to the bathroom. Nick went to wake his friend up. When Day walked back, Nick went to wake up Neil.

"Neil... wake up. It's morning," Nick patted Neil's arm lightly. The tall figure slowly opened his eyes. Then, he pulled Nick down to cuddle with him.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Go to sleep," Neil said in a sleepy voice. Nick immediately resisted him.

"Sleep? What the hell? Get up now. If you don't get up and go back to sleep, I'm going to watch the sunrise with other people. Uh... have you even done your business yet?" Nick teasingly said, which caused Neil to open his eyes again.

"Do you want to die and become a ghost that guards the forest here?" Neil threatened.

"Why don't you wake up now? After all, you just arrived here. Why are you sleeping? Let's go out and enjoy the atmosphere?" Nick said, sounding distraught. Neil let out a sigh before releasing Nick. Neil, then, sits up to adjust his vision and adjust his mood a bit. Nick saw that Neil had woken up. So, he crawled out of the tent to see Day and Itt were arguing. He invited Itt to drink some coffee with him and watch the sunset. Neil followed them.

//Did you talk to Neil? // Itt whispered softly to his friend because Neil had followed them.

//We talked// Nick said softly.

//What's going on? // Itt asked again.

//He asked me to be with him. // Nick replied.

//Really? What did you say? // Itt asked curiously.

"What are you two gossiping about?" Neil asked.

//Hold on. I'll tell you later. // Nick whispered before turning to Neil.

"Can't I talk to my friend sometimes?" Nick said to Neil.

"Fine, as long as you're not gossiping about other people," Neil said. Neil couldn't hear Itt talking to Nick, but it was obvious they were talking about someone because they were whispering.

"Do you see me as someone who likes to gossip about other people?" Nick said, not taking him seriously.

"Oh, Ai' Day, didn't follow you?" Itt asked when he saw Neil was following them alone.

"Look, he's standing by the tent, drinking coffee," Neil said. Itt then excused himself to go see Day. Soon, he came back with a sour expression on his face. He said Day wanted to return to Bangkok today. This made Itt unhappy because he wanted to know why Day wanted to bring him back.

...

...

...

"What's going on with Itt?" Nick asked Neil as the tall figure as he drove back to Bangkok.

"You don't have to be nosy about other people," said Neil.

"Well, I want to know. Besides, Itt is not just anyone. He's my friend," Nick suddenly yelled.

"I don't know. Day didn't tell me," Neil lied to avoid Nick's curiosity. Nick stared at Neil before averting his gaze. He turned to look out the car window. Neil periodically turned to look at the small figure. Nick didn't turn to look his way, and he wasn't saying anything.

"Hey... Short bastard," Neil called.

"..." Nick didn't reply. Neil knew Nick wasn't sleeping, but the small figure wasn't talking to him anymore.

"Nick," Neil called again, but Nick remained silent.

"Why are you being so sensitive? Tell me what's wrong," Neil said in a deep voice. Nick turned to look at him. He was visibly annoyed.

"Well, you have something to hide from me. Why did you say you were dating me? That's why. You're still thinking of hiding things from me. So, how can this be called a relationship?" Nick yelled back. Neil sighed at Nick's behavior.

"If you're sighing like this, then I must be bothering you. Well, I'm not going to stay here to annoy you. Park the car. I'll go back," Nick said.

"You little bastard, don't be sarcastic," Neil argued back.

"You were sarcastic," Nick argues back.

"Well, I answered you. What the fuck?" Neil grumbled again.

"You're not willing to tell me the trust. Don't tell me then," Nick said, turning away.

"I'm not that important to you. If I were, you would come and tell me what was going on," Nick said in a trembling voice. Neil turned to look at the small body with a tense expression. He is not able to park, right now, so he reached out his hand to hold Nick's head and lean it towards him. The small figure shrunk down a little.

"Turn around and look at me, Shorty," Neil said softly, causing Nick to slowly lean his head on Neil's shoulder. Neil stroked his head lightly as he used his other hand on the steering wheel.

"Why are you thinking this way? I haven't said anything like that," Neil tried to say something to reassure Nick, but Nick remained silent.

"If I tell you about it, will you stop being sensitive?" Neil said again.

"Day is planning on taking Itt to announce their relationship to your friends and to Gear's parents. Don't tell Itt because he wants it to be a surprise," Neil said. Nick immediately looked up at Neil.

"Really?" Nick asked excitedly.

"Aw... how can you make a sound like that? You were just about to cry, but now your face is cheerful now. How is that possible?" Neil asked in a deep voice. Nick immediately gave him a sad expression.

"Well, I'm surprised for Day to announce his relationship with Itt. I was really upset just now," Nick said, rubbing his face against Neil's hard shoulder.

"Why would you be so upset about it? It's other people's business. If it was about you and me, it wouldn't matter as much," Neil grumbled, and Nick smiled slightly. Nick didn't think much of it, honestly. He was just trying to be sarcastic. He wanted Neil to tell him what was going on. It was Day and Itt's business.

After hearing about this, 4 hours had passed before they arrived at Gear's house. Neil talked to Day on the phone for a while before they entered Gear's house. When he got out of the car, Night went out to find his brother. Nick saw his friend make a slightly awkward expression. He laughed before turning to look at the person next to him.

Neil was looking at Night with sad eyes. Nick didn't say anything before following them into Gear's house. When they met Gear, Gear immediately yelled at Neil. Without saying a word, Nick walked over and stood in front of Neil. Soon, the mother of Gear arrived. Gear, Gus, Four will all be stunned when they hear Day announce to everything that he's in a relationship with Itt.

Nick laughs at his friends yelling at Day and Itt. Soon, Gear's parents excuse themselves to go run some errands. Nick's friends kept asking questions. Gear made a gesture to stop Itt from leaving and to look at him.

//There's nothing else. Shall we go back first? // Neil whispered to Nick.

Nick nodded his head shyly because he wanted to get some rest.

"Day, we will go back, first. Shorty will come with me," Neil immediately said to Day.

"Wait!! You thought you could step a foot inside my house and that I would let you get out so easily? And you, asshole, why are you sitting next to him? Come here," Gear turned to yell at Neil and Nick.

"You shut up, Gear! You bastard, why are you yelling at my husband?" Nick said as he grabbed Neil's arm before sitting and laughing at the faces his friends were making after hearing what he said.

"You talk too much, short bastard," Neil said, not being serious.

"Is it true or not? If you say it's not true, I'm going to find me a new husband," Nick said to Neil with a fierce stare.

"Try to find one. If you do, I'm going to burn you and your new husband. Watch me," Neil said harshly. Nick smiled before hugging Neil's arm and rubbing his face persuasively on it.

"Hehe... this kind of brutality, really turns me on," Nick said as Gear and Four's eyes were already bugging out.

"Huh, you two can leave first. I'll take Itt back," Day turned and said to his friend. Neil immediately stood up and pulled Nick out of Gear's house.

"Hehe, damn it, Gear and Four were stunned enough when they found out about Itt, but then they found out about me too," Nick said sarcastically when they were preparing to go back to the car.

"Then why did you say that?" Neil said. Nick turned to look at Neil.

"Why? You don't want Nong Night to know, right, about what's going on between you and me?" Nick asked quietly.

"What does this have to do with Night?" Neil asked in a deep voice.

Nick looked at Neil but didn't say anything before opening the car door. Neil immediately got into the driver's seat and drove away from Gear's house.

"Give me a ride home. You can drive home from there," Nick said flatly. In his heart, he was feeling indescribable pain. He was trying to be cheerful and not overthink it, but Nick couldn't help thinking Neil was still not over Night. Nick was not upset with Night, but he was feeling sorry for himself. Night only has people surrounding him that love him, but Nick only meets those who want his body.

Neil turned to look at Nick when he heard what he said, but he didn't say anything to him. Nick sat, staring out the car window for a while. His mind was only thinking about Neil and Night, even though Night is now his friend's lover. Nick sat in the car for a while until he felt Neil parked the car. After a moment, he took in his surroundings before frowning.

"Why are you here? I'm going home," Nick said in a low voice when he realized Neil had driven them back to the condo. Neil didn't say a word. He opened the car door, leaned in, picked up Nick's bag of clothes, and walked around the car. He opened the car door on Nick's side before pulling the small body out of the car without saying anything.

"Calm down, Neil. That hurts," Nick yelled softly. As Neil pulled Nick's arm towards the condo, the small figure followed him tiredly until they reached Neil's room. Neil let go of Nick and walked inside. Nick followed him without saying a word. The small figure walked silently over to the sofa and sat down, while Neil placed his bag in the bedroom before returning to the living room.

"What? What's wrong? Are you going to say it?" Neil asked in a deep voice. Nick looked up slightly.

"What are you talking about? It's nothing," said Nick.

"I know you're thinking about something, short bastard. You talked about Night and sat there looking like a lost dog. Now, you're like this," Neil said again.

"And I can't talk about Night, can I?" Nick asked, feeling hurt every time he saw Neil's gaze on Night.

"What does Night have to do with this, Shorty?" Neil repeated. Nick stood up with a normal expression on his face.

"Nothing. I think I'd better go home first. Give me my car keys," Nick held out his hand for Neil to give him his car keys.

Suddenly!

Instead of returning his keys, Neil grabbed hold of Nick's wrist and led him to the bedroom.

"If you don't know how to tell me about it, then you don't have to go anywhere," Neil said stiffly before hurling Nick onto the bed.

"What are you talking about? And why are you being so harsh with me?" Nick yelled back before quickly getting up and sitting at the foot of the bed. Neil stood, not too far away, with his gaze on Nick's face.

"Well, what the fuck are you thinking about? Why won't you say anything? When I didn't tell you about Day, you said I was hiding things from you, and now you're hiding things from me too!" Neil said in a strained voice. Neil managed to figure out what was bothering Nick, but he wanted Nick to say this for himself.

"I'm not trying to hide anything," Nick argued.

"Don't lie! Speak up. What the fuck is wrong? Just by looking at your face, I know what you're thinking. Tell me, now. What's on your mind? If you don't tell me, then you can stay in this room. I won't let you go anywhere," Neil threatened. Nick looked at Neil with trembling eyes before quickly averting his gaze. He looked down at the floor. Nick was silent for a while. He clasped both of his hands together, tightly.

"You still love Nong Night, right?" Nick decides to ask in a low voice. Neil froze for a moment when he heard this because it was exactly what he thought was wrong with Nick.

"What makes you think that?" Neil asked quietly. Nick kept his head down.

"Everything. Your eyes. Your demeanor," Nick said again.

"If that person wasn't Nong Night, I wouldn't sit here and think like this," Nick said again.

"Why?" Neil asked.

"You still ask me why," Nick snorted.

"I see... how could I dare compete with Nong Night. He is both cute and loved. He's polite and gentle. I have a smart mouth. I'm a rhino who sleeps around and messed with other people," Nick says as he keeps going.

"Stop talking!!" Neil said harshly. Nick raised his head to look at Neil.

" I'm telling the truth here!" Nick exclaimed. Neil raised both of his hands to rub his temple.

"You had told me not to talk this way towards you. So, why are you insulting yourself!!" Neil snapped back. Nick looked at Neil with trembling eyes. He was trying hard not to cry or let out any sobs.

"Oh, it's just about me..." Nick argues.

"Don't let me hear you insulting yourself like that again, short bastard!" Neil threatened while pointing at Nick.

"Then why would you tell me that! You don't like people like me, do you? You like nice people, but I'm not. How could I not think this way?" Nick was trying so hard to hold it together.

"I've actually thought about this. And what about Night? Night is your friend's wife," Neil said.

"That's right, but even if he's Gear's wife, what about your feelings? You still love Nong Night, right?" Nick asked again. Neil looked straight at Nick.

"Yes," Neil said, making Nick feel like his heart was shattering. His eyes heated up. His hands began to tremble. He was trembling all over, like never before.

"Heh heh... I... I shouldn't have asked that... I should have known," Nick stood up. He was both physically and mentally exhausted. Neil was surprised when he looked at Nick because Nick's body was visibly shaking. He reached out to grab Nick's shoulder.

Phew!

Neil's hands were forcefully shoved away by Nick.

"You... don't touch me... hey... don't," Nick suddenly sobbed while pushing Neil away who was now walking towards him.

"Damn it... Damn... Damn it... Stop... Stop it!" Neil called out to the sobbing figure who was throwing his hands up to block Neil from getting too close to him. Finally, Neil was able to grab Nick and pulled him into a hug.

"Huh... don't hug me... No one really loves me... huh... not at all... huh... leave me alone!!" Nick cried hard. His slender hands thrashed on Neil's back who was embracing him and trying to stop him from squirming. Neil's embrace tightened. He allowed Nick to keep beating him on his back until Nick became tired. He knew very well what to say now. Nick still hasn't listened to him.

"Hey, you didn't let me finish talking. You didn't listen to anything I had to say. You just went ahead and assumed things all on your own. Come on," Neil said.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
51K 1.3K 18
She's been rejected. She's been beaten. She's been used. She's been made for a position of power. *** When Kristin Knight is rejected and sold at the...
35.1K 458 16
Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Translator From @novels_haru for potugesse ...
121K 862 15
Hey guys! So, these are my favorite BL Chinese dramas. Some are BL, some Bromance, and some are really sad. But if they are in this list is because I...