Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5

19.2K 188 62
By your_drama_llama

The next morning...

The sunlight shined through the bedroom balcony curtain. Neil slowly opens his eyes and wakes up. He stares at the ceiling until his eyesight adjusts.

When he turns his head to look beside him, he's slightly startled when he sees another person sleeping next to him. The sleeping figure has tear stained eyes.

//Damn it... I shouldn't have been that terrible last night. // Neil mumbled to himself softly when he remembered the events of last night.

He sat up in bed. His face was tense. He turned to look at Nick's sweet face again before getting out of bed to take a shower. The whole time he was showering, he thought about what he should do next.

Will he act normal? Will he want to separate, like he has done with others he has slept with? Neil felt terrible. He knows what Nick has been through.

"Why do I have to think about it this much? Why should I care about it? He also wanted to have sex with me, as well. I just responded to him," Neil tried to convince himself, but he knew deep down in his heart that it wasn't true.

Nick did not have sex with him willingly last night. This made Neil think about it even more. This ran through his head until he finished showering. Soon, he walked out of the bathroom and found Nick was trying to get off the bed.

Suddenly!!

"Hey... what the hell are you doing, short bastard?" Neil yelled as he rushed over to Nick.

Plug!

Nick shoves Neil away from him. The touch of his skin made Neil realize Nick had a fever.

"Don't mess with me!!" Nick shouted in a hoarse voice. The sound of his voice didn't startle Neil much.

"What's wrong with you, short bastard? I'm trying to help you," Neil said, pulling Nick back onto the bed. Nick swings his arms around, trying to escape.

"You don't have to help me. What the hell did you do last night?" Nick snarled again, looking at Neil with angry eyes.

"Come on. Don't you like it? Don't act like a little girl who has just had sex for the first time. It's not like you haven't done this before, short bastard. Besides, you also wanted to have sex with me, didn't you?" Neil couldn't help but say. Nick looked at Neil with an even more painful expression.

"Shut up! I thought you were different. I thought you wouldn't have been like anyone else I had ever met, but I was wrong. Yes, I wanted to have sex with you, but I wanted to be your lover. Not someone you could vent your emotions out on!!" Nick said as he tried to stand up.

The memories of last night poured through his mind. He remembers the scene in the bathroom along with Neil's ruthless thrusts. It made Nick feel like he was going to throw up. Neil stumbles upon hearing Nick say this, but he tries to hold onto Nick.

"Where are you going, shorty?" Neil quickly asks, grabbing Nick's arm.

"Anywhere I go, it's up to me," Nick said, sounding like he was about to pass out. Neil manages to carry Nick to lie on the bed, despite Nick screaming in a hoarse voice in protest.

"Stop. Damn it. Damn you. You're not feeling well. Where can you go with this fever? Go to sleep. I'll go get you some medicine. Don't get up, or I'll hit you," Neil shouted. Nick realized he was not able to get up, so he agreed to lie down and rest. Neil got dressed before leaving the room. Nick just lays still and stares up at the ceiling for a while.

"Fuck, you're no different from anyone I've ever met," Nick said to himself. After a while, Neil walks in with a glass of milk.

"Drink some milk. Then take some medicine. When you wake up, you'll have the strength to yell at me," Neil said sarcastically. Nick gave Neil a fierce look, but he accepted the milk. He drank it quietly because he was hungry. Then he took the medicine.

"Do you want me to take you to wash up?" Neil asked.

"No, I won't go anywhere with you. Don't mess with me," Nick said back, grumpy.

"Okay, wash yourself. I won't mess with you," Neil said before immediately walking out of the bedroom. Nick laid motionless before putting his arms over his eyes to stop his tears from pouring out.

"Why do I only meet people like this? Why doesn't anyone ever think of loving me?" Nick said casually, unaware that Neil was about to walk back inside to pick up a cigarette. He heard his words clearly. This caused Neil to step back and sit, stressed out, on the sofa. Nick, soon, fell asleep from exhaustion.

...

After giving Nick another pill, in the afternoon, Nick went back to sleep without saying another word to Neil.

The tall figure didn't say anything to him either because Nick's words were weighing heavy on his mind.

As soon as the sky began to darken, Neil received a call from Day, who had just come back from the province. He wanted everyone to drink together. Neil went out to buy some alcohol and took this opportunity to consult with his friend about Nick, as well.

While Neil was in Day's room, he was unaware that Nick had already left his condo. It was only when Itt came back to get something from Day's room, that Neil returned to his room to check on Nick's condition.

Clack!

A strong hand opened the door and frowned when he found the room was empty.

"Nick," Neil called, but there was no response. Neil rushed to open the do to the bedroom, balcony, and everywhere else in his condo, but Nick was nowhere to be found. Neil decides to call Nick, but the other party has turned his phone off.

"Huh? Where did he go? I'll go look for him tomorrow," Neil muttered, thinking Nick might have returned home. All night, Neil could not sleep because he was thinking about Nick. What should he do next?

+++++++++++++++++++

After leaving Neil's condo, Nick stayed with Four at his house for 2 days. Neither Nick nor Four told anyone where he was staying for those two days. Maybe it was because Four didn't go to school because he was still recovering, that no one thought Nick would be with him.

"I'm going home today," Nick told Four, who was looking at his friend.

"Is your fever gone? Then, can you tell me now? What did you do to make yourself this sick? Plus, you didn't home this whole time," Four asked back, seeing the traces of marks all over Nick's body.

"Nothing. I have been traveling too much. So, I didn't want to go back and let my mom know I wasn't feeling well because I had been traveling a lot. I didn't want to make her worry, so that's why," Nick lied back.

"Oh, you traveled so much that you were uncomfortable. You're very prosperous, but did you happen to find Itt? Where did he disappear? He hasn't come to see us at all," Four asked back. Nick felt relieved that his friend wasn't interrogating him too much.

"He's been going to school, but I saw that he went to the province with some relatives. I don't know if he's returned yet," Nick still didn't want to tell others about Itt because he wanted Itt to tell their friends, himself, instead.

"Well, if you find him, tell him to come see me too. And you, will you go back home? I'll take you there now. I'm going to stay at Gear's house," Four said.

"You're going to see his brother, Gus,' Nick said, teasing his friend a little.

"Well, that's right. If I'm not going to see my wife, who else would I be going to see?" Four said with a smile. Nick gave him a faint smile.

"It's so good that you found someone you love who loves you back," Nick said in a low voice.

"Hey, what's wrong with you, Nick? You've been sick for the past two days, but I've never seen you act like this. This isn't like you, at all," Four asked again. Did Nick make a sad face?

"What the hell? That's crazy. I'm probably just tired because I've been sick. Go ahead and bring me home. " Nick quickly got up and pushed his friend to take him home.

As soon as he stepped into his house, Nick returned to the same scene. He argued with his father again. Nick's sister's car is now ready to be picked up. Nick had a little argument with his father before going to sleep in his room.

"P' Nick, can I come in?" Nick's sister's voice called outside of his bedroom door. Nick got up and opened the door.

"Come in," Nick said before walking back over to his bed. Nan walked in and sat beside her brother's bed.

"Where did P' Nick go? Mom and Dad were worried about you," Nan said. Nick smirked.

"If you were to have said that you were the only one, I would have believed you, Nan, but if you think I'm going to believe Dad was worried, then you're dreaming," Nick said.

"I didn't lie to you, P' Nick. Papa always asks mom if you are back yet," Nan said again.

"Well, here I am. He asked because he was looking for something to scold me over. Nan, you saw him as soon as I stepped onto the house. He had already started to insult me. Does this sound like someone who was worried about me?" Nick said in a harsh tone.

"P' Nick, please don't talk like that. Uh... really, when you were not home, that friend of yours... the tall man... he came to ask for you too," Nan said when she remembered. Nick looked at his sister in confusion.

"Who?" Nick asked back.

"The person who left you with on the day you had the fight with dad. When you went with him and didn't come home, I thought you were staying with him, but when he came to look for you, I realized you weren't with him. Then, I started to really worry about you," Nan said. Nick froze.

//Neil// the small figure said Neil's name because he knew the person Nan was talking about must have been Neil.

"Right... I just went to Four's house," Nick said normally.

"Nan, is there anything else? I'm very tired. I just want to get some rest," Nick said to his sister. Nan shook her head, knowing that Nick really wanted to get some sleep. So, she walked out for the room. Nick got up, took a shower, changed his clothes, and immediately laid down.

After trying to find Nick for 4 days straight, Neil was feeling a strange feeling in his heart. Neil has never tried to look for anyone. He has never been this anxious because of anyone. This feeling is very different from when Neil was watching after before.

Neil has camped outside of Nick's university. He waited outside of his house. Neil didn't see Nick, not even once. Neil didn't w to use his connections to find him. He wanted to find a nick himself. Neil drank heavily alone because he couldn't stop thinking of Nick. Neil slept until late the next day.

Ding dong... Ding dong...

The doorbell to Neil's room rang loudly, causing the tall figure to get out of bed and open the door. He was in a sleepy state before he noticed his friend standing there with a frown on his face.

"Why are you here, ringing my doorbell so early in the morning?" Neil asked in a sleepy voice.

Day quickly pushed Neil's chest away and walked into his room to investigate. He walked into the bedroom, bathroom, and the rest of the condo to open all the doors and looked inside.

"Hey, hey, tell me what's wrong?" Neil asked in confusion when he saw the frantic look on his friend's face.

"Has Itt come to see you? Did he say anything to you?" Day turned and asked in a deep voice, almost yelling.

"Why would he come here? What are you doing?" Neil asked in confusion because he still didn't understand much of what was going on.

"Damn, where is Itt?!! You, take me to Nick's house. Right now. He might have gone to hide at Nick's house," Day said in a very irritated tone.

"Wait... Day, help me understand. Explain to me a little bit. What did that bastard do?" Neil asked curiously because Day had mentioned Nick's name, as well.

"What's going on? Damn it. Itt escaped from me. Shut, just now, I went back and looked in the closet. He took all his clothes and left without a trace. I've been looking for him all over the place. Damn it. I can't find him anywhere. I'm going to Nick's house. Take me there now," Day said.

"Calm down, idiot. I think you're out of your mind because your wife left. Damn," Neil said jokingly, but Day didn't laugh at all. He stared at Neil.

"He has no right to run away from me," Day said to his friend in a stern voice.

"But now he's gone. What did you do to make him run away?" Neil retorted. Day froze a bit because he's always known the reason why Itt would run away from him.

"Well... Neil. You must tell me right now, where is your wife Nick's house?" Day ignored Neil's question and asked back.

"Damn, Nick, he's not going to take Itt to his house. He wouldn't dare take anyone there. One more thing, do you really think Nick is that easy to find?" Neil said, causing Day to let out a frustrated grunt.

"I think you should just sit and wait for him in your room. Let him cool off a bit. If he doesn't come back, come find me. I'll help you look for him," Neil said. Day stood silently for a moment before quickly walking out of Neil's room without saying a word.

"You weak-faced bastard, are you getting yourself into more trouble?" Neil muttered softly to himself about Itt before going back into his bedroom, but Neil could not sleep anymore.

"So, where did you disappear to shorty... Damn..." Neil cursed before taking a shower, getting dressed, and leaving the condo to go back to Nick's house again.

Neil asked Nick's sister about him again. She said Nick was going to rest in another province with some friends. Neil quickly went back and told Day immediately.

"What are you going to do next? Are you going to go look for him? If you're too slow, Nick will most definitely find a new husband for your wife," Neil said as he got on the elevator and met Day in front of the condo.

"He's not my wife," Day said in a sad tone. Neil was disgusted by his friend's stubbornness.

"Oh, he's not your wife? If he's not, why are you running around looking for him everywhere? Everything is over. Why would you keep holding onto Itt? Do you even notice what you're doing, Day? I'm guessing it's not just Itt that can't live without you. You can't live without him either," Neil spoke his mind.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Day said back.

"I'm warning you, with good intentions. If you are very mean to him, he's endured it all this time, but this time he might really leave," Neil continued to speak because he really did feel this way.

"What about you? You say you hate Nick, but I saw you chasing after him too," Day asked back. Neil paused for a moment before looking at his friend. After having to look for Nick for almost a week, this made Neil realize that he really wanted to.

"Well, I'm looking for him because I want to understand my own heart. I want to know how I really feel about him. Right now, I can tell you that I miss his ranting and his loud voice," Neil walked to the elevator.

"Ask yourself heart before it's too late," Neil said as the elevator door closed. Neil wanted to encourage his friend to open up a little more. Neil entered his room and looked around.

Nick had only been with him for two days, but Neil remembers all his little gestures. He remembers his ranting voice, the way Nick would tease him, and how he would walk into the kitchen. Neil thought about the time Nick was cooking for the two of them.

"Damn, short bastard, you have too much influence over me. It was only two days that you were with me, and I still miss you this much. About that day, I don't know what to say anymore," Neil muttered to himself before sitting down to take another drink and think about Nick again.

Neil admits that he was too violent that night. Hearing Nick's words, the next morning after what he had done, made him feel even more guilty. Neil knew that Nick had insecurities, and Neil took those insecurities and used them to cut Nick even deeper.

++++++++++++++++++++××

After making new friends at Huai Mae Khamin Waterfall, Nick tried to act like his cheerful set. Secretly dropping hint to his new friend, named Kit, by flirting with and teasing him. Nick doesn't want to take things too seriously right now. He doesn't know if Neil is still thinking about finding him now.

"What's wrong, Nick?" Kit called out as he walked over to Nick and saw him sitting limp in front of the tent.

"Nothing. What's the matter?" Nick flinched slightly before asking his new friend about his own business. Nick could tell that Kit was interested in him. Maybe it's because Nick flirts with him often.

"Just now, I saw you sitting alone and making a silly face, so I wanted to come and talk with you. Where is Itt?" Kit asked while looking for Itt.

"He left to go buy some things with Ball," Nick replied with a smile, trying to act normal. He had been thinking about Neil not being interested in him anymore. He wanted to go back to normal thoughts. He doesn't want to long for love anymore. He will just indulge himself to the extreme again.

"Does my friend have any hope of standing a chance with your friend?" Kit asked with a smile because he knew full well that Ball secretly likes Itt. Nick smiled slightly.

"If I were to answer, I'd have to say his chances of getting Itt are slim," Nick said bluntly because he knows very well where Itt's heart lies.

"Is that so?" he asked in a low voice.

"About that, I don't want to lie. My friend already has someone he likes, and I'm pretty sure Ball knows about this," Nick replied with a smile. Kit smiled because he understood him well.

"And Nick, is there someone who has your heart yet?" Kit asked. Nick looked at Kit's face for a bit before smiling dryly.

"No. I don't know anyone who knows more about me than myself," Nick replied in a low voice.

"Then, what if I flirt with you, Nick?" Kit asked. Nick looked at Kit's face before smiling widely.

"Oh, no need to flirt. I'm willing to give my heart and soul to you. Don't you worry. Hehe," Nick joked, but before he could say anything further, Itt and Ball had returned. They invited everyone to play at the waterfall this afternoon.

...

"Hey, Ai' Day, Nick's car is here," Neil's voice called after arriving at the tourist attraction. They had been walking around, looking for Itt and Nick and the campsite until Neil noticed Nick's car in the parking lot.

"So, that means their tent must be in this area," Day said in a stern voice. He eyes sweeping over the area, looking for any sign of Itt.

"The guys in that group are all good-looking. I suspect they must be from Bangkok," a young woman's voice said to a friend, as she walked past Day and Neil. She and her friend were both wet.

"Yes, there are two of them who look like women. I'm embarrassed to see them," another female friend's voice replied.

"P',P'," Neil called out to the two young women.

"Uh..." The girl said, a little shocked.

"The person you are talking about is small, thin, with long hair that comes just above his shoulders?" Neil immediately asked about Nick's appearance. The girl thought for a moment.

"Oh... yes. I'm sure his name is Nick. I heard my friend yelling at him. Hehe. He's so cute," the girl said.

"So, where is he?" Neil asked again, while Day waited for an answer.

"Just now, I saw him playing on the 3rd floor," the girl said again. Day didn't wait for Neil to respond. He was already taking the lead to head that way.

"Thank you very much, P'," Neil quickly thanked the young women before immediately running after Day.

Neil's heart was dancing like never before. He was finally going to get to see the small figure who had run away from him almost a week ago.

Neil and Day walked down the stairs to the 3rd level of the waterfall. Neil didn't bother looking for Itt because his eyes were now fixed on Nick's tiny body, who was swimming with another man. Neil clenched his fists tight before Nick turned around and saw Neil and Day. His eyes widened.

"Damn it," Nick said.

"Itt!! Your father is here," Nick shouted for his friend to hear before turning to look at Neil's tall figure who was staring at him. Nick's heart fluttered, not expecting Neil to come with Day. But Nick just adjusted his expression and pretended not to care about Neil.

As for Itt, as soon as Day called for him, he immediately rushed down to meet Day. Nick could only shake his head from side to side. His friend gave up so easily to Day instead of playing hard to get.

"Rhino, Nick!! Come out now," Neil's voice rang out, causing Ball's group to turn and look at Nick. Suddenly, Nick turns to look at Neil with a fierce look.

"Who are you to order me around?" Nick rolled his eyes.

"Day, if you do anything to my friend, I'm going to tell Nong Night," Nick threatened prematurely because he knew Day was now considerate of his younger brother.

"Neil, we can go back first," Day turned to his friend to say. Neil nodded.

"Well, let me drag the short rhino out of the water, first," Neil said, turning to glare at Nick.

"Get out now, shorty!" Neil called Nick again. He was very angry, as Nick could tell, when he saw Nick snuggling up to another guy.

Not to mention, the clothes Nick wore were so thin that you could see through them. Even though he was a man, Neil didn't want anyone seeing Nick's body. The body that he had already touched.

"Uh... Nick..." Kit, seeing Neil's gaze at himself and Nick, felt it was hot and cold.

"Kit... come upstairs and play with me. I want to jump down again," Nick didn't care what Kit or Neil had to say, but moved to grab Kit's arm and shook it persuasively.

"Short... Bastard," Neil gritted his teeth and called out in a dark voice. Nick turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"There's someone here named short bastard? You... what the fuck are you doing here with your eyes like that? You're going too far, messing around with me," Nick said back, scolding Neil.

"You're not going to get out nicely, are you?" Neil asked again, but Nick didn't answer.

Ball's group could only look away and not dare to speak or interfere because they knew Neil must know Nick very well.

"Ahhhh... What are you going to do Neil? If you want me to get out, come and get me!!" Nick yelled at Neil.

Neil immediately took his shoes off and entered the water, causing Nick to move in the other direction. He wasn't fast enough because Neil was able to swim quickly over to Nick.

"Damn it, Neil! Let go of me... I'm going to play in the water with him, you Bastard!!" Nick screamed.

Splash! Splash!

"Damn it, let go of me!" Nick thrashed and hit Neil's strong shoulder when Neil tried to drag him out of the water.

"Damn, you have a husband, and you're still fucking around with other people!!" Neil hissed, causing Nick to freeze. Ball's group immediately fell silent as well.

"What's wrong with this bastard? What the fuck? Why are you joking about this?" Nick said back, but his heart was trembling. He suddenly felt his face heat up.

"Or are you going to let me show the others what I mean?!" Neil shouted back. Nick bit his lip slightly, seeing Neil's harsh gaze staring back at him.

"Huh? Eh!! Let go of me. I'll get out of the water," Nick grudgingly agreed because he was considerate of Ball's group. Neil let go of Nick's shirt and shoved Nick out of the water while following behind him.

"Shut up. You always make us play brutal roles," Neil grumbled after Nick as he followed him to the campsite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 14.7K 73
Book 1 of The Soul-Bound Chronicles Classic J-RPG and anime elements collide with the Young Adult fiction writing style in this modern fantasy book f...
55K 2.8K 24
[STATUS : COMPLETED] ex lovers crossed their path again after 3 years of their unknown broke up. will their feelings blossom again to each other or t...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.2M 30.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...