Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 39

16.6K 259 104
By your_drama_llama

"Are you going to tell me where that bastard went yet?" Day asked again.

"Not yet because I still have something to ask you," Night said. Day frowned at his brother, who was frowning back at him.

"Why are you doing so much to protect him even though he hurt you before?" Day asked curiously.

"Then answer me this, why did it feel so good for you to hurt the person who hurt me? Don't try to tell me that you didn't think of it that way. If you do, I won't tell you anything," Night threw his words in his brother's direction because he already knew how stubborn Day was.

"Is this how you talk to me now that you love Gear more than me?" Day said to his brother, not taking his words seriously.

"Don't try to change the subject," Night said with a smile.

"Go on. Tell me what else you want. I'll do what I can," Day said helplessly.

"If I tell you, then you can't be angry with me," the young man said in a serious tone.

"Go on," Day said back.

"If you're able to find Itt to bring him back and are serious about him, then I want you to tell everyone about the two of you," Night said. Day's eyes immediately widened.

"You want me to tell everyone? There's no way I can do that," Day immediately said back.

"Then I won't tell you where he is. I didn't ask you to tell others that you raped him. I just want you to tell Gear, Four, and Gus that you and he are together. What's the problem? I don't want others to know what you did. After all, you're still my brother. I don't want anyone to see you as a bad person. Even if what you did was wrong," Night said, looking at his brother's face.

"Why should I tell them?" Day asked back.

"Why do you have to tell them? Oh, let's say, I was secretly in a relationship with Gear. Then Gear doesn't want to tell anyone that he's with me. Tell me, how would you feel?" Night said back. Day was a little silent because he understood exactly where his younger brother was coming from.

"Wait for me to bring him back, first," Day said. His heart was already burning and was full of desire to know where Itt was, but it seemed as if his little brother was too eager to tease him.

"What if you don't do as I ask?" Night asked, just to be sure.

"Night, why are you trying to force me? Is this how you're going to treat me now?" Day asked back. Night was silent and said nothing before sitting while making a face at Day. He looked the other way, ignoring his brother.

"Night," Day called to his brother in a deep voice.

"You're always like this. You like to force people to give in. No wonder Itt wanted to run away from you," Night said in a harsh tone. Day tried his best to hold back his anger.

"Okay, I promise, if I bring him back, I'll tell everyone about us being together. Just like what you want," Day quickly said because he wanted to know about Itt. He could hardly stand it anymore. Night smiled almost instantly.

"Okay, I will tell you," Night said in a cheerful tone.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Did you sleep well last night?" Ball walked over and asked Itt, who was sitting in front of the tent. He has just finished eating breakfast.

"I didn't sleep well. I kept waking up. I'm not used to this place, yet," Itt replied.

"So, where did Nick run off, too?" Ball asked.

"He went to the bathroom. He should be back soon," Itt replied. Ball took the liberty of sitting next to Itt.

"How many days do you plan on staying here? Don't you have classes?" Ball asked.

"At this time, I do have any classes. How many days will I stay here? I haven't decided yet," Itt said with his voice, turning a little darker.

"Are you waiting for the person you said you liked? Do you really think he's going to come look for you here?" Ball asked directly.

"About that, I guess so, but to say that would be kind of funny since he doesn't even know where I went. How could he come looking for me?" Itt said with a faint laugh.

"You must really like him a lot. Having said that, I really want to see him. He must be a very cute and nice person," Ball said. Itt froze a moment he heard the word cute. Day's image popped into Itt's head.

"Hahahaha... You think he's nice...and... cute? ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha," Itt didn't think Day fit that description at all, so he couldn't help but to laugh hysterically. He thought of what Ball would think if he were to meet Day.

"Oh... Ball, you're good. That made Itt laugh. Since we got here, he hasn't laughed at all. He just sits there acting like a dog," Nick said as he walked over to the two of them.

"I'm smiling. Don't taunt me, Nick," Itt stopped laughing and turned to his friend.

"He hasn't told me anything yet, Nick, but I like it when he smiles and laughs. It's better than him making all those sad faces," Ball said.

"See, Itt. Even fall notices all the sad faces you're making. You came here to relax and have fun. I've told you this for the eighteenth million time," Nick complained.

"I know," Itt said back before smiling dryly and looking back at Ball.

"Oh, this afternoon, we are going to play in the waterfall again. Are you two interested in coming with us? It's more fun with more people," Ball invites.

"Let's go. Let's go together, Itt. Yesterday, it wasn't any fun at all just playing with each other," Nick said with a smile.

"Oh, you didn't have fun? I saw you laughing when you were teasing me," Itt said back at his friend while Ball sat and laughed at the two of them.

"Then, let's all go play in the waterfall, together, this afternoon," Ball said.

"Okay," Itt replied.

+++++++++++++++

Ding...Dong...

The doorbell to Neil's room rang, causing the tall figure to open the door and see Day standing with a familiar figure.

"Night..." Neil called the boy's name in a faint voice. He hasn't seen Night since that incident. Night was also shocked to see Neil.

"P' Neil, are you living here?" Night asked with a smile, causing Neil to not act like himself at all.

"We don't have time for you two to talk right now. Neil, I need you to quickly pack your times and come with me," Day said.

"Where are you going?" Neil asked, confused.

"I know where Itt and Nick went," Day said in a low voice.

"Really? Are the two of them together?" Neil immediately asked.

"Oh, I am inviting you to go with me because I know you have been looking for Nick, as well," Day said again. Neil looked at Night for a moment.

"Quickly pack your things, P' Neil. It's going to get dark soon," Night warned. Neil just noticed that Day had a small backpack, as well.

"I've already asked you, Idiot Day. Where are we going to find those two bastards? How can I get ready if you don't tell me?" Neil asked.

"Huai Mae Khamin Waterfall. It's the place I used to take you when we visited Thailand towards the end of last year," Day replied.

"Why haven't you said anything, P' Neil?" Night asked his brother's friend, who had been quiet since he stuffed his bag in the trunk and got into the car with Night and Day.

"P', it's just..." Neil didn't know how to start the conversation with Night because he had hurt him before.

"P' Neil, don't worry too much about it. I'm not angry with you anymore," Night said as Day drove the car.

"Why aren't you angry?" Neil asked back.

"Because I know why you did it, and you've already apologized for everything. I'm not angry with you anymore. You've been very good to me. You're like brother to me," Night said to Neil seriously.

"Really, Night? You still see me as a brother, right?" Neil asked back. Day didn't want to say anything. This was between Night and Neil. It was up to them to come to an understanding with each other. Day was too busy thinking about Itt, right now.

"Yes, you have always been a great brother to me. Let's start over. What's happened in the past, let's leave it in the past. Let's just go out best now," Night said while secretly looking at his brother's face. Neil knew Night was saying the last part deliberately for his brother to ponder.

"I'm sorry, Night, about what I did in the past," Neil said.

"Okay," Night replied with a smile. Now, Neil was greatly relieved that he had reconciled with Night.

"By the way... er... Do you know about Day and Itt?" Neil asked curiously.

"I just found out about them, not too long ago, but don't ask how I found out. Please just come back with a smile," Night said, congratulating Neil because he knows about him and Nick.

He heard about it from Day when Neil was packing clothes. Day parks the car in front of Gear's house because he wanted to drop off Night.

"I probably won't come inside, Night," Day said to his younger brother.

"Yes, don't waste any time. Don't forget what we talked about, P' Day. Please stop being so stubborn," Night said before getting out of the car.

Day let out a small sigh of relief before driving away. It took two hours to get to the province. On the way, Day stopped by the salon to grab some things, but he didn't visit long. He wanted to get there before dark. Day switched and let Neil drive. When they left the salon, it was already 1 o'clock. It would be 2 o'clock before they reached Huai Mae Khamin Waterfall.

"Neil, drive faster," Day's grumbled when they were only a few miles away from their destination.

"Huh? Take it easy. If I drive any faster, we'll crash into the forest. Then you'll have to recover before seeing Itt," Neil told his best friend, who rushed him along the way.

"Damn it... The more I tell you to hurry, the slower you go," Day grumbled out of frustration.

"You must seriously want to see him," Neil said sarcastically when he saw his friend's condition.

"That's my business. Just drive there," Day was now in a gloomy mood. He was completely confused. He doesn't know what to say or do when he sees Itt's face.

+++++++++++++++

"Are you both ready? The weather is going to be nice today, and it shouldn't be crowded with many people," Ball asked.

"When we went to play on the 3rd floor, there were a lot of people there yesterday. That was just on one floor," Itt said.

"So, we will play on the 1st floor then. Is that okay? We can't play on the 4th floor because Ball won't go up there," Kit said.

"Yes. Most of us only play on the first 3 floors because we're too lazy to walk up to another floor. So, we have been playing on just these three floors until our we are out of breath," Ball said.

"Then we can go play," Nick said before grinning at Ball's group of friends. They all went over to the waterfall, which was not far from their tents.

During this time, there were just enough gathered to play. Because it was not a weekend or holiday, it wasn't crowded.

Everyone walked along the corridor and alternately descended the stairs. Since their tents were pitched at the 4th level of the waterfall, they had to walk down to play at the other levels.

Ball's group did not delay going down to the bottom floor. They played in the water immediately. Some of the water was deep while the other side was shallow.

"Itt, walk slowly. It's easy to trip on a rock and fall into the water. I tripped here yesterday," Ball said with a smile.

Itt slowly went down with the group to the water. The water in the falls was quite cool.

"Damn it, Nick. Why are your pants so short? They are very thin. Damn it. When they're wet, I can see how big you are," Itt said to his friend, who was quietly going into the water.

"Shut up. You're talking too much," Nick said to his friend.

"I see that football player, named Kit, has his eyes on you. Look. He seems sweet. Are you going to flirt with him?" Itt asked in a loving voice where only Nick could hear him.

"I'm a little flirtatious. He must have seen the cuteness in me. Hehe," Nick said jokingly before moving closer to Kit to continue his mission.

"Have you ever seen a rhino play in water?" Itt asked Ball, who was not too far from him. Ball gave him a confused look.

*Rhino is Thai slang for slut. Rhinoceros is Thai slang for slutty. *

"In a documentary?" Ball asked innocently.

"No, right over there. He's playing over there and on a mission. There's the Rhino," Itt said jokingly about his friend Ball turned to look at him before smiling.

"Itt, you idiot!! You're a rhinoceros. Don't call me a rhinoceros," Nick yelled back and moved towards Itt to retaliate. Itt swam around and laughed with the others.

...

"Itt, let's go to the second floor," Ball said, and everyone got out of the water to walk to the second floor.

"Playing in the water for so long has made my legs tired," Itt said when he had to walk up the stairs. He was soaking wet. Even his slippers were wet while making them slippery. Itt froze when a strong hand of the person who walked ahead of him reached out.

"Take my hand. I'll help you up the stairs," Ball said.

"Uh... No, it's okay. I can hold onto the handrail. I'm just complaining about it," Itt replied in an indirect voice. He had to admit to himself that Ball takes very good care of him.

He did this so well that Itt was starting to feel guilty, but he didn't think about it too much. Ball smiled before walking up to the second floor. The water on this floor, was chest deep.

"It's so cold," Itt said as he sat on a rock with rushing water, next to Ball, to take a break from swimming back and forth.

"Itt, don't stay in the water for too long. You can swim for a while and then sit and rest, like this, sometimes. You could get cramps. Even if the water is shallow, you can sink to the bottom," Ball warned.

"Huh? Ball is like a teacher, teaching a child," Itt said jokingly. Ball smiled.

"Smile like this often," Ball said, causing Itt's smile to fall.

"Uh... I think we'd better go up to the 3rd floor. The water is deep in want to climb up the cliff and jump off," Itt said because there were too many people there yesterday, so he couldn't go there to play.

Ball turned to call his friends and Nick to come with them up to the 3rd floor. When they reached the floor, tourist who were playing got up. Ball's friends quickly rushed up to them.

"Wow... why is the water colder here than it is down there? Here, if you didn't go down to play on the 2nd and 1st floor, you would never know at all. The water is freezing here," Nick said as he entered the water.

"Itt, where are you going?" Nick asked when he saw Itt and Ball slithering together along the side of the rock.

"I'm going to climb up there and jump down," Itt said.

"Me too. Me too," Nick yelled before immediately swimming towards Itt. Ball climbed out first then reached his hands out for Itt and Nick to grab.

"You can sit here too," Itt said as he ducked behind the waterfall and found a spot on a rock where he could sit.

"The water current is strong," Nick said.

"Are you cold?" Ball asked Itt.

"A little, but I'll be okay," Itt replied.

"Wait, if you jump down, are you going to come back up again?" Ball asked.

"Why?" Itt asked back.

"How about you sit and wait for me to help pull you up?" Ball said.

"Up, up" Itt quickly said in a joking manner.

"Come on, you jump first, Itt," Nick said to his friend. Itt stood up and walked outside of the waterfall onto the cliff before taking a moment to collect himself.

"Ah," Itt screamed.

Splash!!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha," Nick busted out laughing as he has tried to push Itt, catching him off guard.

"Bastard, Nick! Wait a minute," Itt pointed at his friend's face, but he didn't get angry. He swam to the edge and started to climb back up because he was starting to have fun. Nick immediately jumped down before swimming away to do other activities with the other guys nearby.

Itt slowly climbed up to be able to jump again Ball extended his hand to Itt to pull him up. When pulling Itt up to the cliff, Itt slipped a little, causing him to lose his balance.

Ball quickly pulls Itt close to him, causing him to fall into his chest. Strong arms wrapped around his waist, fearing Itt would fall. Itt grabbed into Ball's shoulders tightly to regain his balance.

"Huh... I was almost a goner," Itt said jokingly.

...

"Damn it," Nick's cursing sounded. Itt looked at his friend in surprise.

"Itt!! ...Your daddy is here," Nick said. Itt immediately turned to look before his face turned pale, and his heart started to race.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 275 33
This story is a girl to girl love and a typical professorxstudent relationship and a love story who happens to be in a circle of fate. Skip if you'r...
22.7K 244 9
Hira Kazunari, a high school student who doesn't talk much, has no friends and belongs to the bottom of his class. The person he falls in love with a...
1.4M 40.2K 31
jennie kim is a 25 years girl who doesn't believe in love anymore after she got played by her ex her parents getting worried since jennie will grew o...
8.2K 129 4
Try me by MAME (ChaiWin) อยากจะใจร้ายนัก ก็ทนให้ได้ก็แล้วกัน "ฉันไม่ต้องการนายเป็นคนรัก ก็แค่ของเล่นบนเตียงเท่านั้นเอง"