Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

De your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... Mais

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 38

18.6K 269 194
De your_drama_llama

"Excuse me," a deep voice called out again from behind Itt, causing him to turn and look.

"What is it?" Itt asked, with Nick standing behind him.

"Did you come on a trip together, just the two of you?" the tall man asked. Itt noticed his build. The person in front of him was probably an athlete of some kind.

"Well, how many people do you see?" Itt asked back in a low voice.

"Itt, you were asked nicely. Answer nicely. Yes... it's just the two of us," Nick lightly shoved his friend's shoulder before responding.

"No, it's okay. I've noticed the two of you ever since I saw you playing in the waterfall. I had wondered if you would come with me. Some of my friends are going to have a cookout. I wanted to invite you both to come to eat with us. Since we all came here to have fun, I wanted to be kind and offer for you to join us. Don't worry. I'm not here to deceive you," the tall man said with a smile.

"I think," Itt was going to refuse but was cut off by Nick.

"Okay," Nick said, causing Itt to glare at his friend with fierce eyes.

"What is wrong with you? He's being kind. What is your name?' Nick smiled and asked back.

"My name is Ball. This is my brother, Bas, and they're our friends, Eno and Kit," Ball said, introducing his friends and younger brother, who were all standing and waiting nearby to take a shower.

"Hello, my name is Nick. As for this one over here, his name is Itt. It's nice to meet you," Nick said. Ball nodded and smiled. Since everyone was queued up to take a shower, Itt went to take his shower without saying anything.

After they had finished showering and changing clothes, Itt and Nick went back to their tents. Coincidentally, the tents of their new friends were right next to theirs.

"You're really a slut like what Neil said. Just wait. I'm going to tell Neil," Itt said as he sat in the tent with Nick.

"Go on. Please tell him," Nick said out loud.

"Well, if I tell him, don't come crying or blame me for it. I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat. There's a shop nearby. I will buy some lights. Are they using lanterns? We were not prepared for this. Night wouldn't tell us what we needed. He just gave us tents, sleeping bags and toiletries," Itt said.

"Where are you waiting to go to get food? They offered to let us eat with them for free. Let's eat their food. Hehe," Nick said.

"Itt. Nick. Come over and eat with us," Ball's voice called out from outside their tent. The area Ball had prepared was nice and spacious. His group travels here often because it's so peaceful. Although many tourists come here, you still have a sense of privacy.

"We will be out soon!" Nick yelled back before looking at Itt.

"Come on. Don't make that face. Day will be here soon. Until he arrives, let's just relax and have some fun," Nick said. Itt sighed before agreeing to leave the tent to join Ballston group.

"Please, sit down," Ball said. Nick smiled as he pushed Itt to sit next to Ball on the blanket placed over the grass. There was food sitting out in the middle. Nick sat down beside Itt and Kit.

"We brought some fresh meat in the ice chest, so we can cook here without having to go out and buy anything," said Ball.

"Good," Nick said before Kit put some food on a plate for Nick. Ball prepared a plate for Itt, as well. Itt sat down to eat while sighing. Nick was having a hilarious conversation with Ball's friends.

"Isn't it delicious, Itt?" Ball asked quietly.

"Yes... it's delicious," Itt replied. He could tell Ball was a good person. He spoke nicely and took care of his new friends. Everything he is doing was good. It reminded me of the ways Day didn't treat him. Day hardly ever spoke nicely to Itt. He only ever scolds him. He yells at him so much and sometimes even hurts him. He always makes Itt feel coerced, but he started to feel good about the things Day was doing.

"Uh... am I making you uncomfortable, Itt?" Ball asked politely.

"Oh... no... I just have a few things on my mind," Itt didn't dare be rude to Ball again. He's been so nice to Itt and Nick this whole time. Itt was embarrassed by his previous behavior towards Ball.

"Well? ...I feel like I did something to make you unhappy," Ball said with a smile.

"Ahem... What are you two secretly whispering about?" Nick said jokingly.

"Mine your business. I'm having a good conversation. Shut your mouth," Itt turned to say to his friend.

"Haha. You two seem very close," Ball said with a little chuckle.

"So close that we want to kick each other's ass," Itt said, pushing his friend's head playfully. After that, everyone sat down to eat and talk with each other.

After a while, the sun begins to set, and the stars begin to rise in its place. The sky was so dark that you could see all the stars so clearly.

"I've never seen this many stars in the sky," Itt said to Nick as he laid on the blanket near Ball's friends.

"That's right. Bangkok is full of lights that block out all the starlight," Nick said.

"Itt. Nick... would you like to sing a song?" Kit's asked, causing Nick to sit up.

"Kit plays the guitar. Come on, you bastard, let's go listen to him play," Nick said to his best friend.

//Get out of the way. I'm going to put a curse on you so that Neil will stomp on you," Itt mumbled. Nick turned to look at his friend's behavior before sitting next to the group.

Itt got up and sat next to Nick and across from Ball. Some tourists gathered to talk, some went to sleep, some sat and ate, and others went to walk and enjoy the night air.

"Here's guitar. Damn it. Ball and I will have to take turns playing it," said Kit. Nick smiled while Itt nodded in acknowledgement. Kit played the guitar first. Everyone sang along. They weren't too loud because they didn't want to disturb the other tourists who were resting. After a while, Ball took the guitar to play.

"Ball, what song are you going to play?" Nick asked. Ball smiled slightly before looking at Itt who was sitting still.

"You'll find out soon," Ball said before strumming the guitar. Nick turned to look at Itt, but he didn't show any signs of acknowledgement.

(If someone wants to ask you, would you like to get to know them someday, would the answer be that someone else is on your mind? Everyone seems to like you. I write my feelings down that have been weighing on my heart.)

Ball began to sing with a soft voice. Nick glances at Ball, who is now looking at his best friend, Itt.

(Am I the only one who wants to impress him, too? I dare not say. I can only smile slightly at him, who doesn't care. I will continue to secretly watch you from a distance with this feeling in my heart.)

Itt feels a strange feeling in his heart when he sees the way Ball's eyes are looking at him. Itt doesn't want to think that Ball is singing to him, despite them both being men.

(I will watch him out of the corner of my eye without any expectations. I really like you now. It's a good fortune that someone like me was born to meet you.)

Itt felt his face heat up when he saw Ball was still looking at him. Itt tried to turn his head to look the other way.

(If we were to get closer someday, it might not be good. Something in my heart might stir and will give you a hard time. I'll be floating on air while watching you from the ground. Just seeing you is enough to make me happy. And if one day you are tired of the way this world is and have no one left, please know that I'll always be somewhere in this world.)

Every time Itt turned to look at Ball, he found he was staring at him the whole time. Ball's friends sat and smiled. They didn't say anything to make him feel more embarrassed.

(Watching him from the corner of my eye without any expectations. Take this as a good thing. Just knowing this guy can be happy just like this, I feel relieved.)

Finally, the sound of the guitar ends, and Itt can breathe more freely again.

"Ball, you played really well, and your singing was good too. Did you secretly think of someone when you sang that song?" Nick tried to ask.

"No, I just like this song," Ball replied with a smile, but he turned to look at Itt.

"Uh... Damn it. I'm going to the bathroom," Itt said because he wanted to walk and get some fresh air.

"I'll come with you," Ball said.

Ding Dong...

The doorbell to Day's room rang before the tall figure answered his door. Neil was stunned when he saw him inside Day's room.

"What the hell were you doing in here?" Neil asked as he walked into Day's room, stepping over the shards of broken glass scattered that were scattered on the floor.

"I have no other way of calming down," Day replied in a murky voice before sitting on the sofa.

"Heh. If you find Itt, are you going to kill him?" Neil asked.

"Oh, I'll kill him! I didn't give him permission to go anywhere without my knowledge," Day said stiffly.

"If Fu sees you like this, he is going to have you make merits for a long time," Neil said.

"Damn it. Look, it's already dark. That bastard, Itt, still hasn't come back yet!" Day said to Neil.

"He will come back. His mother said he just went to rest, didn't she? He should be back in about three or four days," Neil said, assuming.

"You can't expect me to wait that long!!" Day said loudly.

"I have to go find him and drag him back. He has no right to run from me, like this," Day said in an angry tone.

"So, where are you going to go look for him?" Neil asked back. Day sat with a stressed expression, but he didn't answer.

"Dude, I'm warning you of this. Even if you say that you don't think of Itt in any way, if you're still violent and hurt him often, he might find it unbearable. He might find someone else who is good to him, who takes care of him, understands him, and is willing to take good care of him. I admit, I'm terrible, but I don't want to hurt the people I love. Night might be confused because I did bad things to him, but I didn't want to make him feel sad or hurt. That was never my intention," Neil said. Day turned to look at his friends with cloudy eyes. Neil sighs.

"...If you can't admit it, I'll say it for you. Let's just rest tonight. Tomorrow, we can talk about where to go to find those two," Neil said before getting up.

"Go to sleep. Do not go out and try to find them tonight," Neil said again.

"Oh!! I already know. You don't have to keep telling me over and over, okay?" Day said firmly. Neil knew his friend's character very well. He didn't think too much of it before leaving the room. As soon as the door was closed, Day sat with a stressed expression, while Neil's words echoed in his head.

"Where have you gone to play with my feelings, Itt? What else do you want from me? Are my actions still not clear enough?" Day muttered to himself before getting up and walking weakly to the messy bedroom. Day laid down with his hand on his forehead.

Now, he admits to himself that it's hopeless to try to find Itt, but Day couldn't wait for Itt to come back on his own.

"Where have you going to run away from me, Itt? How dare you make me feel like this?" Day continued to grumble. The tall figure sank into the mattress with despair.

He couldn't sleep alone on this wide bed. It felt so lonely, being here without Itt. The tall figure lay on his side and faced where Itt used to sleep.

His voice... his scent... Day felt like he could remember everything about Itt. He seemed to be addicted to everything relating to Itt. It was embedded into Day's heart. Itts was now indispensable.

+++++++++++++

"Uh, thank you for walking me to the bathroom," Itt said to Ball after finishing his business. They then walked back to the tents.

"It's okay. The truth is, Itt, you can talk to me. I don't mind. It's better to say what's on your mind," Ball said back.

"If I tell you what's on my mind, you must say what's on your mind too. If I tell my thoughts alone, it will sound weird," Itt said back.

"Uh, well... I would not dare say what's on my mind. If don't think it would be suitable for you, at all. You can tell me what's on your mind, but I think it's best I keep what's on my mind to myself," Ball said with a smile.

Itt understood the meaning of Ball's words, but his heart couldn't help thinking of another person. Day never spoke nicely to Itt, like this. He never cared what was suitable to say to Itt or not.

"Is there something on your mind that is bothering you?" Ball asked, pulling Itt's sanity back.

"Oh... no..." Why do you ask?" Itt replied.

"Well, you seem to be really troubled and worried about something, all the time. Eh... or did you come here to let your heart heal?" Ball asked with a smile. Itt looked at Ball's face blankly.

He likes it when Ball smiles because it makes Itt feel at ease, but he still likes Day's sullen face better.

"Ball, what do you think of me?" Itt decided to ask. Ball stalled a bit before answering.

"Am I making it that obvious?" Ball asked nervously.

"Does that mean you are thinking of me?" Itt asked again. Ball was starting to tease up and looked stressed.

"I'm sorry if I'm making things more difficult for you. Well, I don't understand why I feel this way about men. Even though we just met today, and you are a man, when I saw you playing in the water, I felt like... you were someone I could fall in love with," Ball sad in low voice. Itt thought these words were pleasant, but he wasn't feeling excited over them.

"Don't think too much about it. I understand," Itt replied.

"And Itt... Uh..." Does your heart belong to anyone yet?" Ball decided to ask.

"Huh, if I say no, you're going to flirt with me, right?" Itt asked.

"Yes," Ball responded bluntly.

"But I do already have someone I have feelings for..." Itt said bluntly back.

"Nick?" Ball asked again. Itt smiled wryly.

"Nick is just a friend, but the one I really like doesn't know I came here. I am secretly hoping he will follow me here," Itt said with a sad face. Ball didn't dare to question him about it.

"Wow, I got heartbroken before I even started," Ball said to lighten the mood. Itt smiled slightly.

"But we can still be friends. I'm happy to have met some new friends like you guys. My friend group, was extremely bad," Itt said jokingly. Ball smiled before walking away to join his group of friends.

....

"How did it go? Did Ball flirt with you?" Nick's voice asked. After going their separate ways, Itt and Nick went to sleep in their tent. The weather outside is quite chilly now.

"Why do you ask? Go to sleep," Itt said, but Nick continued to shake his friend's arm while lying next to him. He was curious.

"I want to know. Tell me," Nick said in a pleading voice. Itt sighed lightly.

"Yes," Itt replied.

"That's it. That's all I get? He said that... and what did you say, Itt?" Nick asked again.

"Damn, Nick, I'm not gay, and I'm not slutty like you either," Itt said, causing Nick to be taken aback.

"If you're not gay, then why did you agree to be someone's wife?" Nick asked in a low voice.

"Damn it, Nick. What are you trying to do here? Let it go and stop calling me his wife. I only want to be with Day. Also, why were you trying to get me to be with someone else? I can't handle that, right now. Especially with Ball. I don't even want to think about it. Go to sleep. Stop asking me questions," Itt said to his friend.

"Shit, you don't have to answer. I will go to sleep, but I want to ask something first. Is it normal for you to have someone hugging you to sleep every night?" Nick said jokingly to his friend.

Itt was silent as he thought about this for a moment. Every night, Day slept next to him. Even after fighting with Itt, he would always hug him. Itt tried not to think about this and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

+++++++++++++

"P' Day... P' Day," a voice called out, startling Day and causing him to open his eyes.

"Itt! ...Ah... Uh... Night... How did you get here?" Day had jumped up because he thought it was Itt, but he was surprised to see his younger brother here. Day had never told his brother about him buying a condo.

"I talked with Fu. He brought me here. As for how I got into the room, I took my ID to the front desk and proved I was your brother. They gave me a spare key card," Night said Day raised his hand to his hair and sighed lightly.

"I didn't know that you bought a condo without telling me," Night said, sounding a little hurt. Day pulled his younger brother into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Day said softly.

"P' Day brought Itt here, right?" Night asked again. Day paused a bit.

"Hmm," the tall man said honestly.

"P' Day, why didn't you want me to know? You disappeared often because you were staying here with Itt, right?" Night asked again. Day hesitantly nodded his head without saying a word.

"And the condition of this room is because of Itt too, right?" Night asked again, but Day remained silent.

"P' Day, you are my brother. You've never been like this," Night said.

"P' Day, you never give up so easily. You don't ever act human, like this," Night said in a serious tone.

"I don't know why, Night... Did I do something wrong? Was he always thinking of running away from me?" Day asked in a calm voice. Day hid his face in his younger brother's thin shoulder.

"P' Day, do you honestly not know yet? Whether you did something bad or not?" Night said back. Day went silent again.

"P' Day, if I can find Itt, can you make me a promise? A promise that you will not hurt Itt's heart again, and that you won't make him sad. Can you promise that?" Night asked.

"You want me to make you a promise? Do you know where he is, Night?" Day asked.

"That's not what's important. I'm being serious. I asked you a question. Ask me first," Night scolded his brother for not taking him seriously.

"Night, you're talking as if you know where he is," Day said, sitting upright and looking at his brother.

"I know. I know exactly where he is," Night said. Day's heart immediately swelled when he heard this.

"Really, Night? Where did he go? Where did he go?" Day quickly asked his brother.

"I would tell you, but you haven't made me the promise yet," Night said.

"What do you want me to do, Night?" Day asked his brother again. His curiosity is almost unbearable now. Where did Itt go?

"I want you to be kind to Itt. Don't hurt him physically or mentally. I want you to accept your feelings right now. Stop being stubborn because if you don't do this, you might really lose him forever," Night said in a serious tone. Day remained silent. He didn't dare to argue with his brother.

"P', I can't make you that promise, Night, but I will try. Will my trying be enough for you to tell me where he went?" Day asked seriously. Night sighed a bit because he knew very well just how stubborn and hardheaded his brother was.

"It's good that you're thinking about trying," Night said.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 134 12
In the quaint town of Rosewood, Zee, a local florist discovers a mysterious coin while tidying up his shop. According to legends, whoever finds the c...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
36.3K 787 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...
159K 3.5K 20
Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin spend every day together, and every minute by each other's side. But to Gu Hai that is not enough. Wanting to be with Bai Lu...