Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 31

16.8K 250 114
By your_drama_llama

Itt and Day carried things out of the elevator, but they were surprised when they saw Neil waiting in front of the room.

"What are you doing?" Day asked.

"You little bastard. Where is that short bastard?" Neil didn't answer Day's question, but instead asked Itt. He looked at Neil in confusion.

"Who?? Which short bastard?" Itt asked with a confused expression.

"It's your friend, Nick. Where has he disappeared to?" Neil asked again.

"Oh... Nick? I don't know. He didn't come to class today. When I tried to call to find him, he had his phone turned off again. What business do you have with him?" Itt asked incredulously.

"Don't tell me you were just standing there, waiting to ask Itt that. You could have called me," Day interrupted, causing Neil to freeze.

"I forgot. I'll go first," Neil said, before tensely walking towards the elevator with Itt looking at him a little suspiciously.

"Why did your friend come to see my friend, Nick? What the heck is he going to do?" Itt said.

"You don't need to know about other people's business," Day said before opening the door of the room to go inside. Itt hurries to carry his things and quickly follows.

"Tell me, what the fuck did Nick do? You don't know how tense this guy's face was. In case there's anything, I'll warn my friend to run away in time," Itt said out loud because he thinks Nick made matters worse for Neil. That's why Neil came looking for him.

"Just wait and ask your friend. I don't know," Day said, dismissing the fact that he only knew half of the story of Neil and Nick.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Day's phone rang. The tall figure picked up his phone and looked at it before answering the call. Then he went to go sit and talk on the sofa. Itt could only watch him from a distance while he separated the contents from the bags.

- "What's up, Night?" Day said after a moment. It was his brother who called.

- ("P' Day, where are you? Are you still in the shop?") Night asked.

- "No, I'm back in Bangkok. What's wrong?" Day asked.

- ("I miss P' Day. Can you come back in time for dinner with me?") asked the young man.

- "What? You haven't eaten yet? You'll get a stomachache," Day said. Itt could only glance at Day while he put the groceries up and arranged when where they go.

- ("I was waiting to call and ask P' Day first. If you don't come, Night will eat alone,") The young man said again.

- "You haven't gone to see Gear?" Day asked.

- ("I've already gone there and come back. Gear will get discharged tomorrow. I came back to clean the house. I still haven't cleaned up anything yet,") Night said in a soft voice.

- "No, you don't have to do that. Just stay home. The house isn't very messy, is it?" Day asked his brother with a calm look. Itt finished putting the groceries up and went to sit on the sofa beside Day.

-("So, will P' Day come back to eat with me?" Night asked. Day looks at Itt a moment. He doesn't know what Day and Night are talking about.

- "Okay, I'll come back and see you," Day said. Itt immediately looked at Day.

-("Okay... Then I will start preparing dinner. Come quickly, P' Day,") Night said in a cheerful tone.

- "Um, that's all for now," Day said before ending the call.

"Are you going to see your brother?" Itt immediately asked.

"Er... I'm going back to eat with my brother. I'll be back late at night, so, don't go anywhere without telling me," Day told Itt, causing him to sit with a slightly gloomy face.

"How long will you be gone?" Itt asked again.

"I don't know yet. If you're sleepy, go to sleep. You don't have to wait for me," Day said before getting up.

"Why would I wait for you?" Itt said sarcastically. Day smiled slightly.

"That's right. Why would you have to wait for me? I'm leaving. Take good care of my room, for me, too. When you're done, you should learn how to clean it up for me, Itt," Day said.

"Just now, I heard you tell your little brother that he doesn't have to do much because the house isn't too messy. Isn't that, right?" Itt replied.

"He's, my brother. I don't want my little brother to be too tired," Day said flatly.

"But you want me to be tired? So be it,"

Itt said sarcastically.

"Don't talk back to me. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. Leave it messed up like this," Day said before walking to door. He opened the door to the room, leaving Itt sitting and pouting in the room alone.

"Damn Bastard, left me alone again. The tiger forbids me to go anywhere else. I'm lonely too," Itt muttered.

Itt senses now that no matter what, Day will always see his younger brother as more important than anyone. This made Itt feel envious of Night. Itt looked around Day's room before deciding to do something.

------///------

"P' Day is here," Night's clear voice rang out as he ran to hug his older brother, who was walking into the house.

"What are you doing?" Day asked his brother in a gentle voice.

"I finished preparing P' Day's dinner, Let's go eat first," Night told his brother.

Day took his brother to the kitchen, and they started to eat dinner together. They haven't eaten together in a while. The two talked about college and Gear until they were full. Then, they collected and washed the dishes.

"P' Day, are you sleeping here with me tonight?" asked the young man without thinking, causing Day to freeze with his hands in place.

"I mean..." Day said in hesitation.

"Why don't you sleep here with me together? I have a lot of things I want to talk to you about. We haven't talked in so long. You like to disappear so often. I don't know where you're going. I secretly wonder if you ran away and got a wife without telling me or anyone," Night teased and smiled.

"And why didn't you go to sleep at the hospital with Gear?" Day asked back because, right now, he was thinking of someone else.

"Uh... well..." Night was a little hesitant. Day turned to look at his brother.

WIs there something you want to ask of me?" Day said, putting his brother on the spot. Night washed his hands and quickly hugged his brother's waist implicitly.

"P' Day, don't scold me... It's just that Gear will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. So, I wanted to ask... uh... ask..." Night said in a low voice.

"Me to let you sleep, over there, with him?" Day said again. Night slowly nodded his head respectfully to his brother.

"..." Day was silent and didn't say anything. He just washed the dishes.

"I won't go if P' Day doesn't want me to go," Night said softly.

"Well, just go. I didn't say anything. I was just thinking about what you said. Is that why you wanted me to sleep over tonight?" Day asked, smiling slightly. He didn't want to make his younger brother feel bad, but what could he do?

"No... I really wanted to talk to Day. I don't want P' Day to think I only cared about Gear and forgot about you," said the young man. Day turned to look at his brother.

"Okay, I can sleep with you tonight. You go take a shower. I'll clean up the rest myself," Day told his brother.

Night grinned cheerfully before quickly leaving to take a shower. As for Day, after he finished washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, he walked through the back of the house while using his phone to make a call.

- ("What's up?"). The voice on the other end of the line spoke.

"What are you doing?" Day asked softly.

- ("If you want to know, come back, and see. You probably wouldn't believe me. Do you know that I am...") Itt said.

"Itt, I'm not coming back tonight. I'm going to sleep over with my brother," Day interrupted.

"..." Itt's voice immediately fell silent.

"Did you hear what I said?" Day asked.

- ("I heard... when will you be back?") Itt asked in a low voice.

- "Probably tomorrow. I'll take my brother to the university first, and then I'll come back. When do you have tour classes?" asked Day in a normal manner.

- ("Morning,") Itt replied in a low voice before Day continued.

"Then you go there first because Night has an early class, as well," Day said, making the other party's heart feel strange.

"Day, where are you?" A voice called out.

"That's all for now," Day said and immediately ended the call before walking back into the kitchen to find his brother.

Itt sat while holding his phone in one hand and the broom in the other. He laid face down on the sofa after finding out the other party would not being coming back to sleep in the room with him. Itt had been cleaning the room since Day first left.

"No, it's God that he isn't coming back. He won't have to mess with me," Itt grumbled before starting to clean some more. He doesn't want to think too much. When he finished cleaning, he took a shower and got ready for bed.

Itt's phone starts to ring, but he didn't care. Day wasn't coming back. So, he turned his phone on mute and went straight to sleep.

The next morning...

Itt wakes up early. He takes a shower and gets dressed for college because he has classes in the morning.

The slender figure goes down and comes out the front of the condo before deciding to take a bus to the university.

This morning, Itt feels dizzy because he must squeeze onto the bus with many people without having the chance to eat breakfast.

His face was slightly pale, but it wasn't bad. As soon as the bus stopped near the university, Itt immediately got off. He sat at the bus stop because he had felt dizzy for a while.

Quickly, he got up and walked towards his university. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a familiar car parked in front of the university with Night's thin figuring coming out of the car.

"Thank you, P' Day," Night waved at his brother while holding the door.

"Well, go to class and behave nicely. Tell me if Gear does anything bad, and I will take care of him," Day said to his brother before he looked out the window and saw Itt. Day's eyes met Itt's eyes, and his brows furrowed together.

"Hehe... ah... do you have morning classes? Night responded to Day before turning to see Itt and greeted him.

"Umm... I'll go first," Itt replied softly before walking straight to the university. Night stared blankly. Day also looked at Itt.

"That's right. That's Itt, Gear's friend, P' Day," Night said, introducing who Itt was to his brother.

"Oh... um, you can go in now," Day told his younger brother. Night smiled before closing the door and quickly walked in. Day drove out and parked at the other side of the university before pulling his phone out to make a call.

("What's going on?") A sluggish voice rang out.

"How did you get to class?" Day asked.

("I took the bus,") Itt replied shortly.

"What is wrong?" Day asked in a deep voice.

("Nothing,") Itt replied in a flat tone.

"Why didn't you answer my calls last night?" Day asked in an annoyed tone. He could tell by Itt's tone that he didn't want to talk to him.

("Sleeping,") Itt replied shortly again.

"Itt, are you upset with me?" Day asked.

("It's up to you to figure it out. I'm tired. I don't want to try to figure it out anymore,) Itt replied, causing Day to be silent a moment.

"What the hell is it this time? What else do you want? Are you busy or distracted?" Day asked.

("I'm busy, right now. I'm going to class. Bye,") Itt finished speaking and disconnected the call. Day was stunned and gritted his teeth in anger before trying to call Itt again. His phone was turned off.

"Wait until you're out of class. I'll see you then, Itt," Day mumbled b d e quickly, driving back to his condo.

Day opened the door of his room and saw something strange. The room was much cleaner than when he left yesterday. Day leaned against the door before smiling.

He ran his fingers through his hair and walked into the bedroom. It was just as clean as the living room was.

"Huh? He's embarrassed over this too," Day muttered to himself softly. He felt better knowing what Itt had been up to.

"Damn it, don't you think you should go home and get some rest? Damn it. Your face is as pale as a corpse," one of Itt's friends said when he saw Itt's face after he had fallen asleep at his desk.

"Last night, I couldn't sleep. I didn't eat anything this morning before getting on the bus. It was so crowded that I could hardly breathe," Itt spoke slowly.

"Why did you take the bus? You also have a car to drive, right?" a fellow student asked.

"I left my car at home. I went to stay with a friend at his dormitory," Itt said before realizing something.

"Kit, what are you doing? Stop studying and take me home," Itt told his friend.

"Uh... alright," Kit said.

...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Day's phone rang. The tall figure, who was watching TV, picked up his phone and was a little surprised when he saw Itt's number calling.

"What's wrong?" Day asked as soon as he answered the call.

- ("Today, I'm going to sleep at home. Mom called me to ask me to come back home to sleep,") Itt said.

"When did she call you to tell you? Wasn't your cell phone turned off because of me?" Day asked in a low voice.

- ("I didn't turn it off because of you. I was about to go to class,") Itt answered in a tired voice.

"I don't believe your mom actually called," Day said back.

- ("You don't believe me. That's up to you. Tonight, I'm going back to sleep at my house. That's all for now,") After speaking, Itt hung up the phone. Day called him back. Itt didn't answer his call.

"Idiot..." Day told himself quietly.

After finishing class at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and not having study plans, his friend took Itt straight to his home. Itt saw where Day had called him, but he didn't answer his call.

Itt felt like he didn't have the energy to talk to Day right now. The slender figure got out of his friend's car and headed straight for his home without paying any attention to his surroundings at all.

"About time you came back home. You've been gone for weeks," Itt's mother said.

"Sorry, mom, I'm tired. Let me get some sleep first," Itt said to his mother before going up to his room.

"Itt, there's a senior waiting for you. Itt, can you hear me?" Itt's mother's voice shouted, but Itt didn't bother to pay her any attention because he only had one thing on his mind.

Itt opened his bedroom door. As soon as the door was closed, he turned to head towards his bed and was stunned. His heart was pounding when he saw the tall figure lying on his bed, playing on his cell phone.

"Um... you... how did you get here... and how did you get into my room?" Itt asked with his voice stuttering.

"I drove my car and walked into your room," Day replied in a low voice.

"Then, where is your car parked... and why..." Itt couldn't finish his sentence. He didn't know if he should be happy or not to see the tall figure in his room right now.

"I parked my car in your garage. Didn't you see? As for me being in your bedroom, it was your mother who gave me permission to wait for you here," Day said again.

"What... what did you say to my mom?" Itt asked immediately.

"I said that I was your senior that you've been staying with, and today, you asked me to tutor you back at home. Your mother allowed me to come up and wait for you in the room," Day cleared up the confusion with Itt.

(Why does she believe people so easily?) Itt can only complain to himself.

"Then why did you come here?" Itt asked as he walked over to put his bag away. He didn't pay any attention to Day. The tall figure rose from the bed and leaned onto Itt's back.

A strong hand wrapped around Itt's thin waist. The other one rubs across the back of his neck. This caused him to freeze before getting goosebumps all over his body when Day bent his face down to lightly breathe in his sent from his white neck. He stayed in this position. Itts face immediately turns red.

"You dare to lie to me, saying that your mother called you...? Damn... Itt...," Day said in a cold voice, causing Itt to pause suddenly before pushing the tall figure away gently.

"Eh... If I'm lying to you, what are you going to do to me, this time? There are times when I want to come back home to see my mom and dad. You can go back to see your brother. Why can't I come back to see my family?" Itt said in a harsh voice. Day stared at him blankly before standing with his arms crossed.

"So, you just left me alone at the condo," Day said.

"You left me alone," Itt said in return.

"You're going to make me sleep alone?" Day asked again.

"You made me sleep alone too!" Itt yelled back.

"Heh heh," Day laughed softly, causing Itt to feel confused.

"Why are you laughing at?" Itt asked back with a front. Day seemed to be in a good mood while Itt was fuming.

"Day, what's on your mind. It really hurts you," Day said, causing Itt to stop again. No matter what, Day can always figure Itt out.

"Having fun?" Itt asked in a low voice.

"What fun am I having?" Day asked.

"Did you have fun? Play with my feelings!!? You treat me like I'm a toy that keeps you entertained all the time without thinking about what this toy feels or thinks!!?" Itt shouted unbearable. Day stared at Itt blankly.

"I had so much fun," Day replied. Itt felt a sharp pain in his heart.

"But, you know, if any toy can't keep me entertained at all times, I'm going to throw that toy away," Day said again. Itt immediately felt silent because he completely understood what Day had meant by his words.

"If you want to leave me, you'll ruin my fun," Day said in a calm and causal voice.

Knock... Knock ...

A knock was sounded on the bedroom door.

"Itt, open the door for me," his mother's voice sounded through the door. Itt took a deep breath, adjusting his expression to normal, before walking towards his bedroom door.

"What's wrong?" Itt asked his mother in a low voice while looking at the tray in her hand.

"I warmed up shrimp dumplings for you. Your senior brother them for you. He saw that you didn't eat breakfast this morning. Isn't that, right? So, he bought it for you. Take it. I'm going out to the shop soon," Itt's mom said before handing the tray of shrimp dumplings over to Itt.

He was stunned when he heard this. He took and held the tray of food before closing his bedroom door. Itt stared at Day. He was speechless. He placed the tray on the table. Inside his heart, he was confused. He doesn't know what to do or say right now.

"If you want to sleep here, I'll go back first," Day said as he walked towards the door.

Suddenly!!

The hem of Day's shirt was grabbed by Itt while Day was standing with his back turned.

"Uh... I can't eat all the dumplings... You can stay and eat with me," Itt said in a soft voice. Day, who stood in front of him, smiled slightly. No matter what, Itt always loses to Day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 786 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
23K 381 21
Brianna daughter of Stella and Brandon has always been seen as the bad child and there were one to many incidents happening at alfea, that soon lead...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...