Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

De your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... Mais

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1

17.5K 194 25
De your_drama_llama

Nick, a handsome young man with a small frame, is in the same group of friends as Gear, Four, and Itt. He has a cheerful personality. When Gear did something bad, Nick was always the one to look out for him, even though he was hard to deal with sometimes.

Now, Nick is very worried about his friend, Itt. After finding out from Itt the type of problems he was encountering, Nick tried to find a solution to help his friend.

While finding out about Itt's situation, Nick met someone. Who is this person? Day's friend, Neil. Just seeing him for the first time from a distance, Nick instantly became attracted to Neil. Even though Itt warned Nick that Neil was a very bad person, Nick thinks he can get Neil to like him.

Nick isn't afraid of bad guys. What has Nick been through with his past relationships? They weren't very serious. At most, the relationships would only last a short period. Nick admits that he was on the defensive side. Therefore, no one would be surprised if young men flirt with Nick often.

Right now, Nick is staying at home, but something made him think about Itt. So, he dialed his friend's number. Nick waited for quite some time for Itt to answer the phone.

"What the fuck are you doing that took you so long to answer your phone?" Nick asked when hearing concerning sounds coming from the other end of the phone.

("Ah... nothing,") Itt said in a shaky voice.

"What is wrong with you?" Nick asked curiously because he heard someone gasping for breath.

(//Ahh... So good. //) Some sounds came through the phone, making Nick a little nervous.

("Damn... ah... hold... hold on... can I talk?") Itt's voice came out a little raspy, making Nick want to tease his friend.

"Why do you sound like that? You sound like someone who's getting fucked. Hahaha," Nick said with a laugh hoarse.

("Damn!!... That's right!! I'm not talking anymore... Day... Ah...") Itt yelled at his friend on the phone and shouted impatiently at Day, leaving Nick a little stunned.

("Understand, your friend is almost there,") said Day to Nick before ending the call. Nick sat up. His face was slightly distorted. He didn't expect to hear his friend having sex on the phone.

"Oh, yeah, Day? You're teasing me, right? Wait and see. Tomorrow, I'm going to mess with you," Nick said to himself. He was annoyed. He went to bed and waited for the turbulence he would be creating the next day.

The next day...

Nick drives straight to Day's condo in the afternoon. Before going inside Day's room, he pressed the doorbell for a while. The person who opened the door was Day.

"Where's my friend?!!" Nick asked suddenly while looking at Day's face. Day frowned slightly.

"And how did you know he was in this room?" Day asked. The two stayed at the door talking, because Day was in the way.

"Huh? I've come to sleep in your room. Before you ask anything else, yesterday, you deliberately answered my call, right? You were trying to tease me by making me listen to your voice and my friend's voice, right?!" Nick asked.

"Who's here? He's so loud," A loud voice called out, making Nick a little nervous. His eyes widened when he saw it was Neil, the person he had set his eyes on. But this time, Neil's condition wasn't very good.

"W-why are you in this condition?" Nick suddenly asked, pointing to Neil in surprise. This caused Day and Neil to turn and look at each other in confusion.

"Who are you, short bastard? You greet me as if you have met me before," Neil asked back. Nick smiled widely before walking into the room and standing beside Neil to get a closer look at his face.

"You don't know me, but I've seen you and have met you before," said Nick with a smile. Day looks at Nick. He is still confused.

"When and where?" Neil asked.

"You and I met once at Paragon. Itt pointed you out to me. You were in better shape then," Nick said.

"What are you doing here?" Day asked, reminding Nick of why he came.

"I came to see my friend. Where is my friend? Did you harm my friend again?" Nick turned and argued with Day after hearing him ask why he was there.

"Huh? Do you want to see your friend? Wait here. I'll go tell him," Day said before walking back into the bedroom. Nick tries to follow him.

"Where are you going, shorty?" Neil asked in a low voice.

"I'm going to see my friend," Nick said. Neil grabbed his collar and dragged him to the sofa.

"Sit here and wait. He'll come out soon," Neil said back. Nick looked at Neil.

"What about you?" Nick asked.

"I'm sitting here. I'm not rude enough to go into another couple's room," Neil exclaimed. He felt weird seeing Nick's sparkling eyes looking at him.

"Who's the husband and wife?" Nick asked.

"Well, my friend is your friend's husband. Your friend is my friend's wife," replied Neil.

"So... Are you interested in having your friend's wife's friend be your wife?" Nick teased. Neil sat confused.

"Let me think about it first. Friend... of... my friend's wife," Neil began to feel numb when he tried to process what Nick was saying. Nick sat in front of him, laughing. Neil's face was blank. He looked up at Nick slightly.

"You're funny, short guy. Are you trying to flirt with me? Don't get too close to me, or you'll get hit. I never have thought about having a dwarf as a friend," said Neil said, realizing what Nick was saying. Nick wrinkled his nose slightly. He was feeling a little nervous.

"Don't want to befriend me? Then why are you talking to me?" Nick said back with his head held up at Neil.

"Damn, you talk a lot," Neil said before staying silent, refusing to talk to Nick anymore. Nick stared at Neil. Soon, Day and Itt walked out of the bedroom. Nick got up immediately to look at his friend.

"Itt, what's wrong with you?" Nick rushed to look at Itt as soon as he saw him leave the room. He grabs him and turns him left and right, as if exploring his body.

"Hey... take it easy, Nick... Fuck... I'm hurting," Itt told his friend to stop. Nick scanned his friend's body as much as he could.

"Damn, Day. Did you give him a new mark? I remember the last time I saw him, there were no marks here," Nick grunted, poking his finger at the bright red suction mark on the hairline behind Itt's ear.

"Fuck, Nick. What are you talking about?" Itt said to his friend, seeing Day and Neil look at each other.

"Well, it's true. I know that last night he deliberately teased me. It was intentional for him to have me listen to your moans," Nick said bluntly, unashamed, but causing Itt to become embarrassed.

// Fuck... why are you talking so much? // Itt nudged his friend to stop talking.

"I don't know. Let me see where the other marks are," Nick didn't stop while trying to lift the bottom of Itt's shirt.

"Hey... Hey!" Itt shrieked when Nick tried to take off his shirt.

Suddenly!

Itt's body was pulled toward Day because the tall figure stepped in and pulled Itt away from Nick.

"This is becoming too much. Go back to wherever you came from," Day said, chasing Nick away.

"I'm not going back. I'm going to invite my friend out for dinner," Nick said while rolling his eyes. Day turned to look at Neil, who was staring at him.

"You're my friend, Neil, right?" Day asked.

"Uh... Why?" Neil replied.

"Then, help me... I don't want to kill people," Day said stiffly, but Nick didn't seem phased by Day's words at all. Making Day's irritation rise.

"Itt, I don't think you want to stay with Day... You will have a good day. If he accidentally knocks you out and kills you, then what the hell? Life won't be worth living," Nick teases Itt, who grows paler.

"You keep your mouth shut, Shorty. Are you looking for a friend to eat rice with?" Neil stood up and put an arm around Nick, loosely. Nick immediately turned to look at Neil.

"Really? Are you really going to be my friend? Then, let's go. Hey, Itt! Hold on. I'll come back and invite you another time," Nick turned to Neil before saying goodbye to his friend. Neil's face became shocked in silence because he thought Nick would throw a fit and not give up.

"Please. I'll leave him to you, Neil," Day said, causing Neil's face to become very stressed out.

"Damn, just throw some shit at me," Neil muttered before dragging Nick out of Day's room.

"Hehe," Nick's laughter rang out, causing Neil, who was pulling Nick to the elevator to look down at Nick a little.

"Are you crazy, short bastard? Suddenly, you're happy," Neil said as he lifted Nick up to push his tiny body into the elevator.

"I'm happy because I saw you," Nick said with a smile.

"What the hell are you happy to see me for?" Neil said back. He didn't consider speaking kindly to Nick.

"Well, I didn't think that me coming to see Itt today, that I would find you there. And I didn't think I would be able to go out to dinner with someone who makes me happy," Nick said honestly, causing Neil to hiccup.

"Someone who makes you happy... Why are you happy?" Neil immediately asked. Nick nodded his head in embarrassment.

"Hehe, I like you. Will you go out with me?" Nick asked bluntly.

"No. Do you think I'm going out to eat with you because I'm attracted to you, short bastard?" Neil said.

"Wait. Hold on a minute. I'll be devastated if I'm turned down by you," Nick said again. Neil gave Nick a surprised look because he'd never met anyone who was so direct and unashamed of himself as Nick was.

"Dream on," Neil said. When he got downstairs, Nick grabbed Neil's arm.

"What are you doing? Why are you clinging to me? Let go of me," Neil said.

"Let's go in my car," Nick begged. Nick tried to shake Nick off him a little.

"Why do I have to go to your car? My car is right there. If I ride with you, I'm afraid you'll try to take me to a hotel. Damn it," Neil's voice rang out. Nick wrinkled his nose a bit before standing with his arms crossed and his face held up.

"You don't have to ride with me. That's fine. Then, I can go back and be able to sneak a peek at Itt. Hehe," Nick said blankly. Neil frowned slightly. Neil could tell Day wanted Itt all to himself. He didn't want Nick to come back to find Itt. Nick knew well enough what his friend was thinking and feeling. He thought about what he did and why he had to help Day with Nick. It was to atone for what he did to Night.

"Okay, I'll ride with you," said Neil. Nick smiled brightly before quickly leading Neil to his car. The two went to eat Japanese food in a fancy restaurant.

Nick grabbed ahold of Neil periodically, even though Neil scolded and cursed him each time. Nick asked like he didn't know what he was talking about until both men had finished eating and paid the bill. Soon, they left the restaurant.

"Now, you don't have to take me back. I'll take a taxi back myself," Neil said.

"Oh, if I take you there, then I'm going to drop you off afterward," Nick said.

"I said..." Neil tried to say again.

"Nick," a small voice called out. Both Neil and Nick immediately turned around to see who it was. Nick made a serious face when he saw the person who called him.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Peam," Nick said nonchalantly. Neil looked back and forth between the two men. The man named Peam gave Neil a displeased look.

"Why, Nick? You don't want to see me? Is it because you have someone new?" asked the young man in a stern voice as he walked over and grabbed Nick's arm. Nick pushed him away.

"So, what does it have to do with you, Peam? Nick, why would me being with someone new bother you, Peam?" Nick said that because Peam was one of Nick's sexual partners. Despite the fact that Nick only slept with him to solve his loneliness, it seems the other party was taking things too seriously and trying to mess around with his personal life now.

"We are boyfriends, aren't we, Nick?" Peam shook Nick's arm. Neil looked at the two of them for a moment.

"Damn it, I'm going back. You can stay and clear things with your husband," Neil said. Nick immediately shoved Peam and hugged Neil's arm.

"Neil... Don't be mad at me... I really have nothing to do with him. You are the only one I want," Nick said, and Neil quickly turned around.

"You..." Neil started to refuse.

//" Help me, Neil, this guy... This guy is a psychopath. I'm scared of him. He always follows me." // Nick said to Neil in a low voice with a terrified look on his face. Neil looked at Nick thoughtfully.

"Come here, Nick. You can't be Nick's new boyfriend. Look at how messy your face is," Nick's tiny body was snatched away from Neil before being pulled back to Neil. Neil pushed Peam's chest so hard he was taken aback.

"You, shit face. You dare to say I have a messy face? Do you want to have a messy face like me? Yes, what about Nick? He doesn't think anything of you. Why are you messing around with him?" Neil said out loud, trying to offer a helping hand to Nick. While he did pity Nick, he was more pissed off by the other party insulting his face.

"Yes, do you see that my boyfriend is angry? Don't mess with us ever again, Peam," Nick said as he immediately held onto Neil's arm tightly. Neil immediately turned to look at Nick when he heard him say this.

// "Follow my lead. Follow my lead. Deal with him first." // Nick whispered to Neil again.

"Say no more. Let's go," Neil cuts him off as he pulls Nick's hand to always away from Peam.

"Where are you going? I still don't know what to say, Nick." Peam followed behind and grabbed Nick's arm again.

"You're hurting me!" Nick turned to Peam. Neil let out an annoyed sigh before turning to snatch Peam by his collar.

"Quit... doing... this... for once... if you don't want to turn into a premature corpse," Neil said in a low voice while staring ruthlessly at Peam's face. He was startled.

"And don't let me find out that you've been messing with Nick again. If I find out you are, I'm going to kill you on the spot," Neil said before grabbing Peam's hand to pull it off Nick's arm. He quickly took Nick by the hand and walked away. Nick smiled slightly before turning to sneer at Peam and waving goodbye to him while he stood in the middle of the restaurant lobby. Neil dragged Bick to the parking lot and released him when he saw Peam was not following them.

"Thank you. If it wasn't for you, I would have been constantly chased by Peam," Nick said with a smile.

"You can still make a cheerful face and show all your teeth, even though I thought about leaving you? Neil said sarcastically.

"Well, I still don't have a boyfriend. How strange is it for me to find happiness in myself?" Nick said bluntly.

"I hate people like you. Even though I don't think too much about sex, if I choose to be with me, I will choose someone who has a cute face, is good natured, smooth talker, and with a hot body. Not someone who is stubborn or rhino like you," Neil said straightforwardly. Nick walks up to Neil and puts his hand behind Neil's neck and tilted his head slightly.

"Hate me. Go on. I'll let you hate me. But have you heard? What do people who hate usually get?" Nick said, grinning provocatively. Neil took Nick's hand off him.

"But those people are not me. I insist that you find someone else. Okay, you can send me back, or will you let me go back by myself?" Neil said flatly. Nick bit his lower lip slightly.

"What's the point of wasting time I could be spending with you alone?" Nick said before getting into the car. Neil went and got into the car, as well. On the way back, the two did not say anything to each other. Nick dropped Neil off in front of Day's condo. He watched for him to walk away before driving off.

"Look, Neil. I'm going to make you fall head over heels for me. Hehe," Nick said with a chuckle.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

457K 13.1K 30
verona hale and alec volturi; two lonely immortals so immersed in their petty coven rivalry that it's almost too late when they realise they're in lo...
37.3K 469 16
Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Translator From @novels_haru for potugesse ...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...