Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 26

17.9K 233 131
By your_drama_llama

"I didn't try to throw it. I just dropped it on the table. May I just put too much force on it," Itt argued.

"Huh? Is that so?" Day replied while clearing his throat. Itt sat cross-legged on the bed with an annoyed expression.

"You didn't follow your Nong while she was like that. Isn't that going to be a problem?" Itt asked in disbelief.

"There isn't anything else to say here or there. Besides, I'm close with Oil's mother. I know very well that she's not the type to take her side in every situation," Day said like the holder of cards.

"You're saying that she won't let your Nong do whatever she likes for her own sake?" Itt asked again.

"That's what I'm saying, but why do you want to know? You're worrying about me, aren't you?" Day asked. Itt froze before making a straight face.

"Who is worried about you? I'm not worried," Itt quickly denied.

"Then you agree. Are you hungry?" Day asked calmly.

"I'm hungry," Itt replied immediately. The truth is, he's quite hungry, but because the woman came in, Itt didn't want to eat even though he was starving. Day heard this and let out a mocking smile.

"Then you were showing off. Go down and eat. She ordered a lot of food. Let's go and call some of the others to eat with us together," Day ordered before standing up. Itt also quickly moved down from the bed as he felt Day get up. How safe is he? Itt walked down the stairs first, following Day. When he got downstairs, Belle almost ran into both men.

"Nong Day, what happened just now? I saw Nong Oil running out of the stop with red eyes," Belle immediately asked out of curiosity.

"Is something wrong, Boy," Day said back.

"Aw... So rude. It's better for me to ask Nong Itt. Nong Itt, what's going on? I admit that right now, I want to be nosy," Belle said frankly, causing Itt to smile and laugh.

"It's nothing. It's just that Day was being a little bit aggressive," Itt said. Belle raised her eyebrows a little as if she was confused, but she didn't ask further.

"Oh, Belle, have you eaten yet? Will you come to eat with me in the kitchen? There is a lot of food that Nong ordered. Day and I most definitely will not be able to eat all of it," Itt said, inviting Belle. Itt didn't think Day's mood would change this much. He usually doesn't care about anyone but himself and his friends.

"Oh, there's Nong Beam. He hasn't eaten yet because he will have to switch with someone else to be able to eat. There are other people who are going to eat for a while, then they can all switch, so everyone can eat," Belle said.

"Then when the rest of the people come back, let them go into the kitchen to eat," Day said again before walking in the kitchen.

"You go eat first, P' Belle," Itt said, but Belle grabbed Itt's arm first.

//Wait, what's happening just now, Nong Itt? In the kitchen, I heard Nong Itt yelling. When you went to go up to the room, I saw Nong Day following you upstairs. Did Nong Day go to reconcile with you? // Belle asked in a series of questions. Itt froze. His face slightly blushed in embarrassment. He had forgotten they were in a shop with employees and customers. Even though it's a kitchen, if they were loud, it could still be heard in the area where employees were doing the customer's hair.

// Uh... it's nothing. I just spoke a little loudly // Itt said, trying to cover it up.

// You don't have to lie to me. I just want to know if Nong Day went up to reconcile with you // Belle asked again. Itt lowered his head slightly.

// There wasn't anything wrong for us to talk about here. We just were talking. Why would he have to reconcile with me? // Itt said with his eyes shifting.

"Oh, yes, you didn't reconcile. You say you didn't reconcile, but I believe my eyes and my hunch that Nong Day went up to reconcile with Nong Itt. Sure, it's confirmed. You just confirmed my hunch," Belle said jokingly, making Itt's heartbeat when he realized that he was not the only one thinking that Day went up to do the same with Itt.

"Itt! Are you going to eat or not?" A loud shout broke Itt from his thoughts.

"Hehe. Let's go. Your daddy is calling. He's feeling lonely without you. It's just so sweet," Belle said with a smile before walking away to Beam. As for Itt, he walked into the kitchen to continue eating.

"Sit down. What are you doing?" Day said curtly. Itt sat in his original spot. The rice plate was replaced with fresh rice. Itt sat and ate with Day again.

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...

Itt, who was eating rice, was startled when he suddenly felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. His pants were buzzing, but no sound came out because Itt had his phone turned on vibrate.

"What is it?" Day asked, not knowing.

"No, I think a mosquito bit me," Itt said as he tried to wiggle his leg around. Day didn't say anything and continued to eat. Itt slowly took his phone out of his pocket without letting Day see or notice what he was doing. When he got the phone out, Itt's heart was pounding when he noticed the number calling was Pee's number. Itt didn't save the number to his contacts, but he memorized the number. He did this because, if the number called and Day opened it, he would be very unlucky.

Day glanced up at Itt for a moment. He is acting normal while eating. In reality, his hands are sweating because he is afraid of Day catching him. Even though there is a chance he will catch him, Itt still thinks it's only right to answer anyone's call, but he wants to avoid getting hurt.

Itt knows better than to ask Day because he knows very well how Day would be if he found out Pee called to talk to Itt. Itt forwarded the call to voicemail and quickly turned his phone off to prevent Pee from calling him again. He did this just until they finished eating. Day went out to see customers. As for Itt, he excused himself to go to the bathroom inside the bedroom to call Pee back.

"What's wrong? Why are you calling?" Itt asked curtly when the other party answered his call.

(Oh, why are you doing this to me? You forwarded my call and turned your phone off to run away from me," Pee complained in an offended tone.

"What... I was eating. You were interfering with me eating my meal," Itt brushed off.

"What's wrong? Why are you calling me?" Itt asked again.

("Was I disturbing your mealtime, or were you with Day and afraid that he will find out I called?") Pee tried to ask back. Itt paused when he heard his question.

"If you have something to say, hurry up and say it," Itt said back sharply. He didn't like being called out like that.

("It was nothing. I was just thinking about you. I diligently choose a time not to call at night because I know that Day will most definitely be sleeping near you. Hehe. Doing it like this, I feel like I'm secretly having an affair with a villager's wife.) Pee said jokingly at the end, but making Itt turn red.

"Damn wife!? If you called to annoy me like this, I'll end the call now," Itt said back.

("Ah, I won't bother you. Are you free this evening?") Pee asked.

"Why do you ask?" Itt asked back without saying anything about where he was.

("I was going to invite you to get something to eat with me," Pee said again.

"I haven't gone to school. Now, I'm staying in another province," Itt said back.

("Which province? Are you going there with Day?) asked Pee again.

"Um, I came with him. He just came back to see his shop, so he took me with him," Itt said back again.

("Did he take you to show you off?") Pee asked in a calm voice.

"What the hell is this?" Itt cursed back in an annoyed tone.

("Huh? I was just kidding. I only called because I just wanted to hear your voice,") Pee said in a serious tone, causing Itt to remain silent.

("I'm glad that you are someone who calls back. At least I know you care about me,") Pee said with a light laugh at the end.

"Care? What the hell? If there's nothing urgent, let me go. I have something else I need to do," Itt claimed.

("Okay, just hearing your voice is enough to make me happy. Hold on. I'll call you again. Bye, darling," Pee said before hanging up the phone. Itt sat and looked at the phone in his hand.

"Darling? Why is he calling me while I'm at Day's salon? Damn it, this asshole is getting on my last nerve," Itt complained before deleting Pee's number to prevent Day from seeing the number on his call history. Itt stood, looking at the mirror in the bathroom, for a while before opening the door.

Suddenly...

Itt almost instantly turned pale when he saw the tall figure leaning against the wall, in front of the bathroom door, smoking a cigarette.

"Uh... You're here? What are you doing, standing there so quietly? You startled me," Itt tried to say in a normal voice before trying to walk out of the bedroom. His heart skipped a beat when he came out to see Day standing there. Itt's fell almost dropped to his feet.

"Stop right there," Day said flatly, causing Itt to freeze. Itt felt like someone who had done something wrong and just got caught. His hands were cold and sweaty.

"Oh, what's up? I'm going to go down to eat some cake. Let's go downstairs and talk," Itt turned and said to Day. He walked towards Itt, preventing him from walking away.

"Who were you talking to?" Day asked shortly. His eyes stared back at Itt. Itt swallowed his saliva with a bit of difficulty.

"What are you talking about?" Itt didn't know what else to say.

"Who did you talk to, just now, on the phone in the bathroom?" Day asked coldly. Itt coward a little as Day approached him slowly.

"Oh... Uh... I talked to Nick. Just now, I called him to ask him how his studying was going," Itt said. He held his hands up in front of himself to keep Day from getting any closer.

"What?" Itt asked back.

"Give me your phone," Day said, blowing cigarette smoke out of his mouth the whole time.

"Why do you want it? I just called and talked to Nick. Isn't that okay?" Itt yelled.

"I told you to give me your phone," Day said in a deep voice. Itt raised his hand and pushed Day's chest lightly.

"Damn, you're doing too much. I just talked to one of my friends. What the hell are you doing?" Itt acted like he was furious.

"I'll go downstairs. Let me go alone," Itt said before trying to walk out of the room.

Before he could reach the door, his slender arms were pulled towards the tall figure. Day reached into Itt's pants pocket to find his phone.

"Day! Let me go. What are you going to do with my phone? Day... What the hell are you going to do with it?" Itt struggled and refused to let Day get ahold of his phone.

"Damn it! If you have nothing to hide from me, give it to me. I just want to have a good look at it. With you acting like this, you are clearly suspicious, Itt," Day said before pushing the slim body onto the wide bed. He straddled his body, preventing him from moving at all.

When did he throw the cigarette in his hand away? Itt did not know. Itt was rolled over and pinned down. Itt cried out when Day found Itt's phone. The tall figure was sitting on Itt's back while looking through his phone.

"Day... You're heavy. Please get off," Itt yelled.

"Why did you tell me that you called Nick? I don't see any outgoing calls. You deleted the call, didn't you?" Day held the phone in front of Itt's face.

"I don't know. Maybe my hand accidentally hit delete," Itt said in a tired voice because he had been struggling to get out from under Day. Day picked up his phone and looked at it again before seeing a number he had received a call from yesterday.

Day furrowed his brows in surprise because he never saw Itt talking on the phone at all yesterday. Except for the time when Nick called, and Day let Itt answer the phone. Itt made the mistake of not deleting the number he had just called from his redial history. Day pressed redial on the phone and called the number back. Itt could not see what Day was doing because he was still pinned to the bed with Day straddling over his back.

("Why are you calling back? Did you miss me? You just called and talked to me, just now, idiot,") The voice of the other party got louder before Day cut the call after hearing the voice and confirmed that it was the other party Itt spoke with. Who did Itt talk to, just now? And the voice, Day remembered exactly who it belonged to.

"Why did you tell me you were talking to Nick?!" Day exclaimed. Itt's body tensed when he realized that Day had caught him.

"Damn it, Pee called you. Why didn't you tell me?" Day shouted again. Itt was hesitant to say anything.

"Then you still called him. You miss him that much, do you, Itt?!!" Day scolded him.

"No!" Itt replied.

"Then why did you call him? Don't lie to me and tell me you didn't call," Day said again before grabbing Itt and flipping him onto his back while sitting on his chest. Both of Itt's hands were grabbed and pinned above his head with one hand. Itt looked at Day with trembling eyes. The old Day is back again.

"Oh... Well, he called while we were eating. I didn't dare to answer. I was afraid you would get mad at me, so I cut my phone off and went upstairs to the bathroom to call him back. I just wanted to know, just in case, what he wanted. His family knows my family. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would react like this. You're heavy. Please let me go. I can't breathe," Itt said in a trembling voice.

Buzz... Buzz...

Itt's phone vibrated on the bed. Day glanced at him before a smile appeared on his face. The tall man picked up the phone and answered it.

("What are you doing? You called me and then disconnected the call,") Pee's voice asked.

"I'm the one who hung up the phone. Why wouldn't I?" Day said back. The other party was quiet for a moment.

"Heh heh, Itt, Damn it. So weak. You were so easy to get caught,") Pee said with a light chuckle.

"You're not afraid of getting hit, right? Pee! Do I need to remind you in case you don't remember anything about that day!!" Day yelled into the phone.

("I remember, so why you I do as you say? I like Itt. Why wouldn't I? Is he something to you? I don't know. You say he's your man, but is he willing to be?") Pee said, trying to provoke Day. Day turned to look at Itt, who was staring at the wall. Itt doesn't know what Pee said today because he was not on speaker.

"Whether he's willing to be or not, I don't care, but I know that he can't get away from me because I'll never let him go!" Day screamed to Pee.

"Damn it, what are you two talking about?" Day, let me go... I can't breathe," Itt yelled out.

("Let me guess. You're probably going to use your strength and force Itt. How long do you think Itt can handle being with a guy like you? You use force on him all the time, like that. One day, he won't be able to sand it. He will run away from you. Don't say I didn't tell you so,") Pee spoke back, making Day even angrier.

"Heh heh, how do you know that Itt doesn't like it when I use force on him?" Day said, look at Itt as well. The slim figure looked at Day with trembling eyes, waiting to hear what else Day had to say.

"If he didn't like it, he wouldn't moan and beg me for more. Would you like to listen to him?" The slender figure turned dark and became embarrassed when Day told Pee about this.

"I'm going to warn you one last time. If you mess with him again, in addition to being in trouble, Itt will suffer even more. I said he liked it. I hope you don't want to see him get in more trouble, right, Pee?" After he finished speaking, he hung the phone up and turned it off. He then bent down to look at Itt.

"Day... my chest hurts," Itt said in a low voice.

"What am I supposed to do with you, Itt? Tell me! What am I supposed to do when you tell lies to me!!?" Day shouted again until Itt became more startled.

"Why do I always find you trying to get yourself hurt, Itt!?" Day snorted. Tell fierce eyes started into Itt's eyes until he turned pale from fear, but he had already mentally prepared himself for what he was about to face.

Suddenly!

Itt's body lays motionless when Day suddenly gets off his body. He grabbed his jacket and car keys before quickly walking out of the bedroom.

"P' Day! Day, where are you going?!" Itt shouted as he sat up. He quickly got off the bed and ran downstairs. When he got there, he found that the employees in the shop were all confused. Especially Belle, while Day's car had just driven away.

"What's going on, little one?" Belle asked suddenly when Itt ran out to the front of the shop, but he was too late.

"P' Belle, where did Day go?" Itt asked Belle in a panic.

"I don't know. He walked down with a scary look on his face and told me to cancel the evening appointment and then left. I was a little confused," Belle said, and Itt's face tensed. Day doing this made Itt feel bad. He would rather Day hurt him than for him to suddenly leave Itt. Itt walked over and sat on the sofa in front of Belle.

"P' Itt, did you argue with P' Day?" Beam sat next to Itt and asked in a low voice.

"Uh... Not really," Itt replied.

"But Nong Day looked really angry. Normally, I don't ever see him like this," Belle said honestly. This stressed Itt out even more.

"P' Belle, I don't know what to say. P' Itt is thinking too much about it," Beam said.

"I'm fine. Day probably wasn't very angry. He will come back soon," Itt said even though he knew in his heart that this wasn't true.

"Okay, I'll try to call and ask Day where he went," Belle said as she remembered she could call him. Itt immediately turned to watch.

"Uh... P' Belle, try to call him for me," Itt said. Belle picked up the shop's phone and dialed his number. The phone rang for a while.

"Nong Day did not answer his phone. I'll try again later," Belle said and called again, but Itt stood up quickly.

"Oh, the phone has been turned off. Eh... Nong Itt, you don't have to think too much. Nong Day's phone probably ran out of battery," Belle quickly turned to Itt. His face turned gloomy instantly.

"No, it's okay. Let me go upstairs and lay down," Itt said in a low voice before walking upstairs. Belle and Beam looked at him sympathetically because they didn't know why Day is doing this to him.

...

Knock... Knock...

A knock sounded on the door, quickly startling Itt, who had fallen asleep. He quickly opened the door but must have looked sad when he saw the person knocking was Belle.

"Nong Itt, it's after six. Aren't you hungry?" Belle asked. Itt turned to look out the balcony door to see the sky was already dark.

"What about Day?" Itt asked back.

"He still hasn't returned yet. In half an hour, I will have to close the shop. What does Nong Itt want to eat? I'll go buy it for you," Belle asked worriedly.

"P' Belle, where did Day go. Do you know?" Itt asked, without answering Belle. But how could he with Day gone? Belle let out a small sigh.

"I don't know, but I may be able to guess because Day will only go to a few places," Belle said.

"P' Belle, can you take me to look for him?" Itt asked back.

"But if P' Belle doesn't want to..." said Itt, trying to be considerate.

"I will take you. Why don't you go and drag him back by the neck? I'm so annoyed. What kind of person can live with him?" Belle said, giving a smile.

"But Nong Itt has to wait first because I have to close the shop first," Belle said. Itt quickly nodded his head.

"Then, I'll follow you down," Itt said back. When Belle went down, Itt went to take a shower and got dressed to search for Day. Itt came down and sat, waiting for Belle to close the shop.

"Beam, how are you doing to get back?" Itt turned to ask Beam, who was packing his things in his bag.

"I'm going to take a taxi and go back alone," replied Beam.

"I can take you in just a moment. Just sit and wait a moment," Belle said.

"No, it's okay. Beam planned to stop to buy some rice first. P' Belle, please take P' Itt to look for P' Day," Beam quickly refused, but Itt's mood now did not mean to cause any trouble for anyone.

"I'm done. Everyone, go home safely. I'll see you tomorrow," Belle said as she walked over to lock the door and close it behind her.

"Beam, come back, safely," Belle told the small boy, who nodded with a smile.

"As for the two of us, we'll need to go find Nong Day," Belle told Itt.

"Where do you think Day went, P' Belle?" Itt asked.

"Let me guess. I don't think he would go to the pool hall. Maybe he went to a friend's restaurant called Off, for sure," Belle said to Itt before putting her motorcycle in reverse. Belle took Itt to the restaurant first. Itt sat and waited on the bike while Belle walked in and asked the restaurant open before coming back out.

"What is it, Belle?" Itt asked immediately.

"At first, he came here to drink. Now, I see that he went to the pool hall," Belle said before bringing Itt to the pool hall. Itt's eyes widened slightly when he saw Day's car parked outside.

"He's really here, P' Belle," Itt quickly told Belle before she parked her bike in front of the hall. Itt walked inside. There were plenty of men inside, as well as a few women. Many people turned to look at Itt with suspicion and interest.

"Oh, Belle, are you here to find any men to eat?" A young man's voice rang out.

"I'm going to eat you. Can I eat you? This is not funny at all," Belle retorted jokingly.

"Oh, Nong Belle, I'm just joking. So, what are you doing here? And who is this? Your new husband?" the same young man teased again when he saw Itt standing with her.

"This bastard, Bank. Would you like to have a wife who is a transgender?" Belle turned and said to him.

"Hey!! I'm just kidding. Who are you looking for? Tell me," Bank said jokingly.

"Where's Day?" Belle asked.

"Oh, you've come to see P' Day. He's in VIP room 2. I'm making fun of him. Haha," Bank said jokingly.

"What's the deal?" Itt asked, and Bank looked at him confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.5K 20
Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin spend every day together, and every minute by each other's side. But to Gu Hai that is not enough. Wanting to be with Bai Lu...
35.8K 780 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
457K 13.1K 30
verona hale and alec volturi; two lonely immortals so immersed in their petty coven rivalry that it's almost too late when they realise they're in lo...