Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 24

18.1K 250 151
By your_drama_llama

All three of them sat, waiting on Beam for a while before the small figure walked in.

"We can go," he said with a gloomy face before forcing himself to a smile.

"Are you going to invite anyone else?" Day asked softly. Beam shook his head.

"No. Hey, let's go. We need to hurry before it gets crowded," Beam said, changing the subject, so Day didn't ask any more questions. The four of them walked out of the store. Belle locked the door behind them.

"Wait, Beam. You're going to sit on the back of my seat. Nong Itt will ride with Nong Day," Belle said. Day walked to the bike with Itt following behind him. The tall figure got on the bike and put it in reverse.

"Come on. What are you standing there looking at?" Day said in a harsh voice.

"I've never sat on one of these before. Will I fall?" Itt asked softly because he was afraid of being scolded by Day again.

"It's not that hard at all, Nong Itt. When you sit on the back of the bike, hold onto Day's waist tight. I guarantee you won't fall, for sure," Belle said with a smile.

"Okay, are you getting on or not? If you're afraid, we don't have to go," Day said, trying to get off the motorcycle, but Itt quickly sit on the back of the bike fearing he won't be able to go. Day shook his head slightly before starting the bike and riding off with Belle, following behind.

They took a road in the busy part of town. Even though there was a lot of traffic, it was not as bad as Bangkok. Itt was not afraid. The cool breeze was hitting his face. There is not as much pollution as in Bangkok. Belle road near Day's bike.

"P' Itt, you must sit like this," Beam shouted. Itt turned to look at him. He saw Beam trying to sit whole hugging Belle's waist as an example. Itt's face turned red. He was frowning without Day noticing. Day stopped at a red light with Belle beside him.

Also stopped at the light, on both sides of them were many girls who recognized Day and noticed he had brought his bike. They turned to look at him, whiling each gave a big smile his way.

"Hehe," Belle's light laugh made Itt turn around to look.

"What's wrong, Belle?" Itt asked curiously.

"Look at Nong Day's face. Day's face is already crinkled," Belle said jokingly. Itt leaned over the side of Day's body to look at Day's face. Is he really frowning?

"Sit down. You'll fall down," Day scolded while wrapping his arm around Itt to pull him back to sit upright. The slim figure slightly turns a shade of pink.

"Well, P' Belle said that you were frowning," Itt said softly.

"Sit still," Day said again, so Itt sat still before Day drove away when the light turned green.

There were quite a lot of people riding motorcycles. Itt noticed when they arrived at a small night market. Day and Belle parked their bikes in the designated area for motorcycles.

Itt and Beam got off the bikes and stood waiting nearby. They waited for Belle and Day to finish parking their bikes.

"Day, you can go back and wait at the shop, maybe," Itt walked up to say to Day. This caused Day to look at Itt with fierce eyes.

"Why? I came here with you, didn't I? Does that make you uncomfortable?" Day asked in a deep voice, but he kept the volume of his voice down.

"No... but the other people will be uncomfortable. Can you make a nice face, please? You face, right now, looks like you're going to eat the heads of the whole market," Itt said softly because he was afraid Day would be unhappy with his words.

"Okay, you can walk now," Day said as he eased his frown a bit. He just doesn't like crowded places like this. The night market will have a lot of items for sale. The apparel, decorations, pet, and food areas will all be divided into different sections for people to walk through on both sides. The aisles are wait enough, but because there were a lot of people walking, they had to walk through the crowd a bit.

Belle took the lead. Beam, Itt and Day followed. Along the way, there were young men and women constantly stopping and looking towards Day's group. Day, himself, is quite popular amongst teenagers in a small province like this.

Most of them will know Day, the owner of a famous hair salon. Belle stopped to look at a jewelry shop, while Itt and Day waited out front. When people were passing by, Itt glanced at Day a little. He noticed the tall figure dropping with sweat from his hairline.

It made Itt realize that Day was a very hot guy. He looked left then right before seeing a shop in the opposite direction of them that caught his interest.

"Where are you going?" Day asked when he saw Itt starting to walk away. A strong hand grabbed his thin wrist just in time.

"I want to walk over to that shop for a little while. I'll go. You can wait here. It'll only take me a moment," said Itt.

"I'll go with you," Day said softly. Itt pouted when he heard this.

"I want to buy things in there. You can see me. I'm not going to run away," Itt said. Day looks at Itt with a blank stare without saying anything.

"P' Belle, I'll be right back," Day said, just then, before pulling Itt's arm towards the shop Itt told him about moments ago. Quickly making Itt become clearly frustrated.

"You can choose whatever you want," Day said as he arrived at the store.

The tall figure was a little surprised. The shop that Itt chose had all kinds of things inside. Itt didn't argue back much. He went straight to searching to find what he wanted he asked the employees for help, and Day waited outside. After a while, Itt walked out with a small paper bag.

"Have you paid?" Day asked. Itt nodded before Day began to lead him back to the shop where Belle and Beam were shopping.

"What did you buy, P' Itt?" Beam walked over to ask Itt, who was waiting outside the shop. Itt didn't answer but was taking something out of his bag.

The sound of plastic propeller turning made Day turn to look when he realized that cold mist of air hit his face.

"A battery-operated fan?" Day said when he saw a handheld battery fan in Itt's hand. Itt stood and held it up, turning it to face Day.

"Well, I saw you were sweating all over, so I went to buy it for you," Itt said softly. Day was a little stunned. Beam smiled slightly, seeing Day's face. A few people turned and looked at the two with interest.

"Bring it here. I'll hold it myself," Day said, snatching the fan from Itt's hand to hold it himself. Itt, himself, didn't say anything until Belle walked out. They continued to look at the stuff.

Belle and Beam kept going from shop to shop while Itt and Day just followed along. Itt didn't buy anything but the hand-held fan because he was only interested in coming to walk, eat, and enjoy the atmosphere.

Day's strong hand rested on Itt's shoulder as he walked behind him. The slender figure smiled slightly but said nothing. Itt collides with Day's hard chest when being knocked backward by someone walking by.

"I'm sorry," the man who bumped into him quickly apologized to Itt upon seeing Day's fierce eyes staring at him.

"It's okay," Itt said. Itt felt like he was calmer after meeting Day because if he didn't resist the urge to be impatient like Day, Itt probably would have gotten killed by Day already.

Suddenly!

Itt's face turned red as Day lowered his hand to wrap around Itt's waist loosely when someone else walked by. Day held Itt close to avoid him bumping into any more people.

Belle and Beam turned and smiled, but didn't say anything, because they knew if they said anything, Day would have removed his hand from Itt's waist. They could only walk ahead of them and smile.

"Watch where you're walking so that you can see people. You have your head bent down. Don't you want to buy anything?" Day said when he noticed Itt had been walking with his head hanging down.

"I still haven't found what I want... but I want to go and see what food I can find," Itt said.

"Let's walk down another alley, and you'll find food there. There's a lot of damn people. I don't know what to do with you," Day complained again.

"P' Day, let's stop by this stop for a little while," Beam turned and said when he saw a shop selling men's polo shirts. Day and Itt waited in front of the stop, as usual, because they didn't want to get in the way of the other people who were trying to shop.

"Can I hold it for you?" Itt asked Day, who was standing behind him holding the handheld battery fan in his hand.

"Oh, I'm stunned," Day said as he handed the handheld fan to Itt. The slim figure stands while holding the fan and pointing it towards Day. Itt was standing in front of Day with his back to him while pointing the fan in Day's direction.

Day was standing still with his hands around Itt's waist. Itt had forgotten his hands were there and was now leaning on Day's hard chest while still holding the fan in his hand. He waited for Beam to choose a shirt from the shop but was confused about the position he and Day were standing in.

"Beam, who did you buy that for? Why is it so big? You're not wearing that size, are you?" Day asked when he saw Beam standing there picking out his shirt.

"Uh... I'm buying it for a friend as a birthday gift. My friend is big," the young man said awkwardly in a dismissive voice. Day narrowed his eyes suspiciously but didn't say anything.

"Why are you smiling at Belle? The weather is so hot that it's making you crazy?" Day turned to look at Belle, who was standing looking at Day and Itt while smiling.

"Nothing, I just feel like the atmosphere here is lovely. Really lovely," Belle said while making a gesture of raising her hand in a circle while smiling. Itt pressed his lips together with a smug smile.

"P' Itt, you didn't see anything you wanted to buy," Beam walked out of the shop and asked.

"He's going to the food court," said Day. The four men made their way to the food court. This time, Itt almost left Day behind with Beam when he saw the usual food. Day didn't say anything, but he wasn't behind him.

"P' Day," Beam leaned into whisper to Day, causing Day to look at him in response.

"Can I walk arm in arm with P' Itt? Otherwise, P' Itt will walk away," Beam said because he saw the look of enthusiasm that Itt had on his face.

Day nodded his head without saying anything. Beam smiled widely before walking over to cling to Itt's arm. Itt didn't react to this as they walked together to see the different foods.

"Day, come here quickly," Itt beckoned to Day, who followed behind them.

"What is it?" Day asked.

"This one is for you to taste. You can try it. It's a little spicy," Itt said, poking a bite-sized piece of Northern Thai sausage to Day's mouth of him to taste.

The strong figure bent down to eat without any reluctance because he too likes to eat. Some people turned to look with envy.

"Is it delicious?" Itt immediately asked when Day had eaten it.

"Um, that's good," Day replied shortly.

"Then, I'll buy it. I'm going to eat it too, so we can buy extra just in case," Itt asked again.

"Okay, but don't buy too much. If you don't eat all of it, I'll kill you," Day said before taking the money out of his pocket and handing it to Itt. The slim figure made a confused face.

"Take it to pay. I'll pay for it myself," Day said back. Itt took Day's money to pay. After receiving his change, Itt tried to return it to Day.

"Keep it with you. Buy whatever you want to eat," Day said back.

"Take it. Day's hair won't fall out," Belle said with a smile. Itt smiled a little before continuing to search for food.

"What is it, Beam?" Itt suddenly asked when he noticed Beam ducked behind him, acting as if he was trying to avoid someone. Day noticed, as well, that Beam was using Itt's body to hide behind because Itt was taller than Beam.

"Oh... P' Day, hello. Beam, why didn't you come and see me. We could have come together," a young woman's voice said as she approached the group with another tall man beside her.

"Did you come here to take a walk?" Day greeted back. He looked at the tall man standing behind the girl who was looking at the young man standing behind Itt.

"Yes, P' Kan brought me to buy clothes. Hey, Beam, what are you doing?" The girl greeted Beam again.

"No... no ha... Beam didn't know P' Bee was coming, so I didn't tell you. When Beam went home, Mom and Dad said P' Bee had gone out with... uh... with P' Kan already," the young man replied, avoiding the gaze of the tall man named Kan behind him.

"Then let's go back together, shall we," A man named Kan asked in a calm voice.

"It's okay. I'll take Beam home," Day said back.

Day, himself, knows Kan well because Kan is only one year older than Day, and Kan is the owner of the largest building supply store in the province.

"Is that so, Beam?" Kan asked again. Beam avoided Kan's gaze again.

"Huh... I can go back to P' Day or P' Belle," the young man said again.

Okay, okay, then I'll leave him to you, P' Day!! Let's go, P' Kan. Bee will leave first P' Belle and Beam," the woman said with a smile before leaving, walking, and holding onto the arms of the tall man.

Beam turned to look at him with sad eyes before losing his face when he looked up to see Day's eyes looking back at him.

"Who was that person, just now?" Itt asked because he was confused by the situation that had just happened in front of him.

"Bee... Beam's real sister. The man who came with her that you saw is the boyfriend of P' Bee, right, Beam?" Day asked while turning to Beam and staring blankly at him. Beam nodded and avoided Day's gaze.

"Huh... er... I think we'd better go for and find something to eat. Let's go, P' Itt," the young man said.

Day turned to face Belle. Belle shrugged and acted as if she didn't know anything while quickly following behind Beam and Itt.

After looking and wandering around for a while, they met back up and with Beam leaving first.

"Thank you very much, P' Day, P' Belle, and P' Itt," Beam raised his hand in respect to the three people when he got off down off the motorcycle to stand in front of the door of the estate in one of the village provinces.

"Tomorrow, are you going to the store alone, or shall I pick you up?" Belle asked.

"Do you want to ride with me back to the shop, or do you want me to bring you home?" Belle asked.

"I can go by myself. See you tomorrow," Beam told everyone with a smile. Day and Belle rode out on their motorcycles in front of the province.

"Now, let's go our separate ways and go home, Nong Day. We'll meet back up tomorrow. I'll go first, Nong Itt. Kiss me," Belle did not hesitate to tease Itt, but it looks like Itt was starting to get used to Belle.

After Belle was gone, Day rode with Itt back to the shop. Itt looked thoughtfully at Day's back before slowly leaning his head against Day's strong back.

"Hey... Did you fall asleep? You'll fall off the motorcycle," Day's voice sounded.

"No, I'm not asleep. Let me lean on you a bit," Itt said, so Day remained silent. Itt continued to lean on Day's back.

"We'll go back and take some medicine too. It's cold. You can lay back down there," Day said out loud.

"Hmm," Itt answered. Day didn't drive too fast or too slowly. Itt moved his slender hand up to embrace Day's waist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Day asked in a flat voice, but Itt didn't answer, so Day remained silent. He let Itt hug his waist like this until they arrived at the salon.

Day parked his bike and opened the door to the salon. Itt followed him inside while taking what he bought into the kitchen.

"Whatever you want to eat, hurry up and eat it so that you can take your medicine and go to sleep," Day said calmly. Itt quickly put the food on a plate then sat to eat with Day.

"Can you keep talking nicely to me like this?" Itt hesitated to ask. Day looked at Itt's face for a moment.

"You're asking for a lot," Day said flatly. Itt sat in silence and continued to eat without saying anything else because he was afraid Day would be unhappy again.

"If you don't make me angry, I won't be mad at you, but if you do something to upset me, you will definitely get hit," Day said. Itt looked up a bit while wondering whether this was Day's way of responding to him kindly or not, but he didn't dare to ask. So, he just nodded his head in response while continuing to sit.

When he finished eating his food, Itt tried to get some cake to continue eating, but was forbid from doing so. He got up, went to the bedroom to take a shower. Day went to shower first, while Itt took his afterwards.

When Itt came out of the bathroom, he found that Day had fallen asleep. He took off his pajamas because he felt hot.

// I'm sure you're tired. You drove all day today. // Itt muttered softly because Day drove to buy things in the morning and drove back to the shop after that. He took Itt out to get lunch that afternoon, then took him back out at night when they got back.

Most importantly, when coming back to the shop, Day always works and doesn't take any naps. It was no surprise that Day was exhausted and fell asleep so easily. Itt laid down in the empty space that Day had left for him before turning off the bedside lamp.

The light from outside the room shined in enough for Itt to see the dim interior. The sound of Day's breathing was constant because of his deep sleep. Itt moved himself closer to Day.

Day was now lying on his side, facing Itt. Itt turned to lie with his back facing Day before gently raising Day's to cuddle with him.

Itt pressed his lips together slightly and shifted his body back into Day's embrace. When he slowly closed his eyes, Day immediately tightened his embrace.

The next morning...

Itt moves and sleepily rolls over in the bed before feeling the space beside him was empty.

He opened his eyes; but did not see Day's tall figure lying beside him. He looked at the clock on the wall. He realized it was now past 9 o'clock. Itt got up, washed his face, brushed his teeth, and walked downstairs.

He could hear the employees in the salon talking. They already had some customers. Most of them are students who came to get their hair done before going to school.

"You're awake, Little Itt. Did you sleep well last night?" Belle's voice greeted.

"I slept fine," Itt replied.

"Well, Has Nong Beam come in yet, P' Belle?" Itt asked when he didn't see Beam.

"He called and told Nong Day that he will be late," Belle replied again.

"So... uh?" Itt was going to ask about Day because he didn't see him in the office.

"Food is in the kitchen. Go eat first, and then go up to take a shower," a deep voice from behind him said. Itt turned to look and found that Day had already showered and changed his clothes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Itt asked.

"I saw that you were asleep and didn't know if I should. So, I let you sleep longer," Day said again.

"Have you eaten porridge yet?" Itt asked out of curiosity.

"I have already eaten. Why do you ask?" Day asked back. Itt pouted slightly when he heard Day had already eaten without him.

//What the fuck? Can't even wait to eat with me. // Itt complained before grumpily walking into the kitchen. Day stared blankly at Itt. Itt went to eat some porridge in a bad mood.

When he was full, he got up to take shower and change clothes. When he came back down, Itt found that Beam had come to work. Itt walked into Day's office to find him.

When he got to the office, he noticed Beam's eyes were swollen and red. Yesterday his thin wrists had no traces, but today there were red marks on both sides. Most importantly, Day was pressuring Beam to talk, in the office.

"You want me to be very angry, right, Beam?" Day shouted but continued to sit in his chair doing his work.

"Huh... it's really nothing," Beam cried. Day stared at Beam with angry eyes.

"Day, don't yell at Nong Beam. Take it easy on him," Itt said as he walked over to help.

"Look at this, Itt!! Did you see his condition? Last night, when he went home, he wasn't like this yet. How can you tell me to calm down?!" Day's voice rang out again.

Although Day's office was soundproof, the curtains on the door were not closed. Anyone who looked inside his office could easily tell how loud the noise was just by Day's expression.

"You have got to understand, Beam is not Night! Beam has his own reasons why he can't tell you anything. If he could, he would have told you a long time ago. I can sympathize with him. Can you?" Itt said, arguing back with Day because he felt like he could understand Beam's feeling towards Day.

"What have you come to understand, Itt? What do you understand about something like this when it comes to someone close to you. You haven't come across any such things," Day snorted.

"Why couldn't I understand!? It's because I met you. That's why I understand how he feels, very well!!" Itt argued back, staring at Day. Beam looked at the two of them in confusion. Day grunted and stood up.

"I'm going to smoke in front of the store. Talk to him yourself. If he doesn't want to tell me, he doesn't have to tell me. He clearly wants to get himself hurt until he dies!!" Day said as he quickly walked away.

Itt was relieved that Day didn't go on a rampage towards him over him saying that. Itt is now more concerned with the young man in front of him.

"Huh... P' Itt... P' Itt, have you ever experienced something like this?" Beam asked.

"I don't know, Beam. As for your affairs, if you don't want to tell then you don't have to. Go wash your face and dry your eyes, so that you can get to work," said Itt. Beam nodded before walking away.

Itt sits quietly on the sofa and sighs. His own story will not help Beam. He didn't know how to help Beam. As far as he could tell, Beam had not only been hit by this person, but he had also clearly had his wrists tied and bound by this person as well.

Since Itt was taller than Beam he could clearly see the marks on Beam's chest too. He didn't speak up about it or ask any questions because it would only set Day's temper off even more.

"Now you dare to argue with me?" Day's voice rang out. Itt was shocked and startled a bit because he was sitting while lost in thought. Day walked over to the glass door and locked it while closing the curtains. Itt swallowed his saliva with difficulty.

"Why did you close the door?" Itt asked Day, while sitting on the sofa. Itt tried to get up and escape but was held down by Day with his arms on both sides of Itt's thin waist.

"Where are you going?" Day asked softly.

"Uh... I'm thirsty. I'm going to the kitchen for a moment," Itt looked for any excuse.

"Wait a minute," Day replied.

"Come and sit here," Day said calmly. Itt slowly sat on Day's lap knowingly while blushing.

"Da... Day... This is the office," Itt said with a trembling voice. He was both scared and embarrassed. Even though there were blackout curtains in the office, people were still passing by anyway.

"I'm not planning on doing much," Day said sternly before pulling Itt's head down to give him a kiss. Itt opened his mouth to accept Day's kiss. Day's hot tongue gently slips into Itt's mouth and teases his tongue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
11.7K 314 6
Hi all international fans and readers, The trial reading of 609 Bedtime Story in English Version is now available for you here. Enjoy reading! Out...
73.3K 948 34
shi hui suddenly returns from abroad ,will yin change his mind and see the worst of hai or will their love stand the test of time
121K 862 15
Hey guys! So, these are my favorite BL Chinese dramas. Some are BL, some Bromance, and some are really sad. But if they are in this list is because I...