Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 20 🔞

29.2K 269 224
By your_drama_llama

"Ugh..." Itt moaned as Day kissed him again while he pushed against Day's strong chest. Day frowns.

"Why?" Day asked in a deep voice, trying to lean his face back towards Itt to continue kissing him, but Itt turned away in the other direction.

"You and I are both wet. We're going to get sick. Go take shower and change clothes," Itt tells Day, trying to avoid being pounced on. Day smiles lightly.

"You're right. I'm going to go take a shower," Day said. Itt was quickly relieved.

"Wait... where are you taking me?" Itt yelled and held himself up when Day pulled his arm towards the bathroom.

"How about taking a bath?" Day replied.

"You're going to bathe first," Itt said immediately.

"You're wet too. Let's bathe together. You don't have to be embarrassed. I've seen you naked," After he finished talking, Day quickly pulled Itt into the bathroom.

"No, Day... I can take a bath later," Itt started struggling because he didn't feel comfortable with this. Also, his fever from this morning was starting to reappear because he was wet from the cold rain.

"Don't be too hard on yourself," Day said before finally pulling Itt into the bathroom. The tall figure dragged him to stand together in the tub.

"Take off your clothes," Day said in a deep, stern vice.

"Ai'Day, it's better to take a bath one at a time. The tub is too narrow for two people," said Itt.

"It's just a bath. What are you afraid of?" Day asked in an annoyed tone. Itt hesitated to say anything.

"Are you going to take it off or not?" Day asked in a deep voice. Itt flinched a bit before slowly turning his back to Day and starting to take off his clothes. His torso shivered from the cold, and he turned to look at Day, who was also taking off his clothes.

(Is he just going to wash himself?) Itt can only ask this question to himself. Then, slowly, he takes off his pants.

When all Itt's clothes were removed, the tub was full of warm water. He quickly climbed into the tub to avoid Day's eyes. He sat down, feeling the warm water that had filled the tub. Itt sat with his back turned towards Day. Fearing Day might try to kiss him again, Itt kept some distance between them.

Itt's body was pulled backward. His bare back touching Day's bare chest caused Itt to sit stiffly. A prominent nose began to snuggle around his shoulders, smoothly running over his skin.

Ugh...

"Ah... Day... Hey, don't," Itt called out.

Itt cries out as Day's strong hands touch his smooth skin. Hugging his slim waist was not enough. Day moves his hand down to caress the length of Itt, causing Itt to grab Day's hand.

"Huh?" Day growled angrily as Itt removed his hand because he felt Day's cock grow stiff against his buttocks. Sitting behind Itt, Day rubbed his hands over his smooth skin as he places kisses new bite marks on his white shoulders. Itt felt a sharp pain from Day's bites. His heart fluttered causing him to feel hot a dizzy.

"Oh, no, no... you did this last night," Itt said with a trembling voice. When Day moved his free hand to touch Itt's hard cock again, Itt reached for Day's hand again. Only, this time, he couldn't move it because Day's strong-arm slid around him, locking his slim waist in place.

"Stay still," Day said, letting out a growl, but Itt felt nervous. Even though soaking in the warm water made him feel a little more comfortable after being exposed to rain for a long time, Itt was starting to really feel sick.

"Your hands are really messing me up," Day said in a muffled voice before getting up from the bathtub. Itt was relieved, thinking that Day had changed his mind. But the tall figure walked to the bathroom cabinet and opened it. He took out an unused shower curtain. He ripped it and turned it into a long ribbon. Itt's eyes quickly widened when he turned to see this.

"What are you going to do, Day!!? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," Itt yelled, trying to run from Day in the bathroom.

Ah!

Day grabbed Itt's slim waist before Itt could leave the bathroom naked.

"Let me go!... What are you going to do to me again? Ah... No, I can't take this anymore," Itt shouted in the bathroom. Day eyed Itt out of lust before dragging his body back into the bathtub.

"Just let... me go..." Itt choked on a little water because Day threw him into the tub quite hard causing Itt to lose his balance and choke on the water in the tub. Day quickly followed him down and grabbed both of Itt's hands.

"Day... Hey... Don't..." Itt squirmed, trying to move his hands to keep Day from tying him up. Bathtub water splashed out of the tub due to Itt's thrashing around and Day's movements.

"The longer you fight, the more force I will use," Day said hoarsely, starting to hug him tighter. The strong figure pulled Itt into a sitting position, with his back to Day. Then Day wrapped both legs around him. He held and hugged Itt from behind, locking him from moving, so that Itt cannot get away. Itt began to gasp for breath until Day was able to bind both of Itt's hands together. He tied them together and then he tied them to the curtain rod above the bathtub. The bind was long enough that Itt could sit at the bottom of the tub. He was exhausted because of all the struggling to get away from Day, moments ago.

"Day... I can listen to you... untie me... I don't like this," Itt said softly, making Day smile slightly.

"But I like it. It has a different vibe, and you like it too! Why wouldn't you now?" Day said in a low voice before moving and sitting down behind Itt again.

"Now, there's no more hands to get in the way," Day said before moving his hand to embrace Itt's cock.

Ugh...

Itt flinched as the strong hand gently stroked his hard member.

"If you don't want to have your legs tied up as well, spread your legs and open them wide," Day said, hissing behind Itt's eat. Causing his body to have hot flashes, but he agreed to do as Day said because he didn't want to be tied up again. He slowly lifted himself up and spread his legs apart, with a trembling expression.

"Day... I... I'm cold," Itt said. His voice trembled because he was starting to get cold.

"Hold on. Come on. Listen to me and it'll be over. If you're stubborn, you'll have to endure the cold like this," Day said before grabbing Itt's cock and gently stroking it back and forth, under the water.

"Ah... ah, ah, ah," Itt moaned as Day started to rub his cock faster. The faster Day moves, the more exhausted Itt begins to feel. He leans his body against Day's chest. Day then uses his free hand to cup Itt's smooth chest. Using his fingers, he starts to tease Itt's nipples until they got hard.

"Ah... ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," Itt bit his lip and lowered his head. He felt a tingling sensation all over his cock from how good it felt to be stroked to quickly. His body began to tremble. Chills and tingling sensation spread over the rest of his body from the pleasure he was feeling on his chest and groan.

Day snuggled up to Itt's neck. Lightly nibbling on the nape of his shoulder, he trails behind Itt's ear. Gently, he bites into the soft skin in Itt's shoulder.

"Damn... Aah... Ai' Day... Ahhh... Ahhh," Itt moaned as Day started to pump him even faster, bring Itt almost to his limit. Itt's legs were now trembling. He tried to close them multiple times. The hand Day was using to tease Itt's nipples was slid in-between his legs. Itt could feel Day's strength pushing his legs to keep them apart.

"Ah... ah... Day... faster... Again...Ahhhh..." Itt's face pleaded from the sensation he felt taking over his body. Day quickly gave Itt what he asked before Itt's body began to twitch. Creamy white liquid filled the water. Day didn't let Itt rest for long because he was unable to endure waiting any longer. He sat Itt comfortably on the edge of the bathtub. The curtain, tied around his wrists, was long enough for this.

"Day... untie me," Itt said in a low voice.

"No," Day said shortly before spreading Itt's legs apart.

"Day..." Itt said hoarsely, as Day pointed his hard cock at Itt's rear entrance.

"What else do you want?" Day said in frustration because he was starting to not be able to control his emotions.

"Please use some lube to help. I'm afraid it's going to hurt," Itt said. Day grunted in angry before turning to grab the gel from the basket beside the tub, applying it to his cock before slowly inserting it into Itt's ass.

"Uh... Ah..." Itt bit his lip numbly as Day's cock slowly entered his entrance.

"Ah..." Day groaned in satisfaction before using both arms to wrap under Itt's legs to separate them.

Facing Day, Itt's smooth back was pressed against the bathroom wall while his smooth hips floated to the surface of the tub. Itt quickly brought his hands, that were tied, around Day's neck to support himself. His strong hips started to move in and out, forcing water to splash out of the tub with each thrust.

"Ah... ah... hmmm," Day moaned. Itt's ass was tight and narrow for Day despite having gone through this kind of thing many times with Day. His ass was soft and tight, which drove Day crazy. All the parts of Itt were making Day easily addicted even without Itt doing much of anything.

"Ow... Oops... Day... softly... ow..." Itt called out before Day kissed him again. His hot tongue clings to the smaller tongue, and this time Itt kissed him back. He felt trembling all over his body. The more Day drives his cock deep inside him, the more excited Itt got. He almost felt like he was floating on air.

Their thrusting was echoing in the bathroom. Itt was a little embarrassed when he heard the sound, but he couldn't do anything other than let it happen naturally.

"Ahhh... Damn it," Day said hoarsely while pumping his hips, in and out, again and again, until Itt shuddered under the impact from his entire body.

"Ah... Day... Ah... Ah... Ahhh," Itt couldn't hold back his moans because he was unable to endure the pumps from Day.

"Damn... ahhh..." Day's hips sped up as he approached his limit. Itt felt like he was about to release another round, although Day didn't touch his cock this time.

"Hurry up... Ugh... Ahhhh," Itt moaned as he released himself, feeling warm liquid on his stomach. Day also released in Itt's ass. He let out a small sigh of relief before sinking himself into the bathtub. He grabbed Itt and pulled him down to sit on top of his lap. Day still didn't pull out of Itt. Itt felt like he didn't have the strength to move anything.

"Ah... Day..." Itt moaned as he felt the stiffness inside his body. Day turned Itt around to where his back was to him. Their bodies were still connected. Day stretched his legs out as Itt was pressed against his chest.

"Move for me," Day said.

"I can't," Itt said quietly.

"Try a little bit... if you do this, I'll finish with just this round faster. If you don't, I'll continue this on the bed again," Day said in a calm voice.

Itt bit his lip before agreeing to move up and down, in an embarrassed manner. Both their asses were under the water. Day also cradled Itt's hips. Itt's hands were still bound, but he was able to hold onto the edge of the tub with them to balance himself. Itt agreed to rock his hips for Day. Day places kisses all over his back, non-stop.

"Ahhh...Yes... That's it... You know how to do the job too, right?" Day said in a raspy voice. Itt blushed with embarrassment. Luckily, he was sitting with his back to Day, otherwise Itt would put his head down.

"Day... Uh... Um... Are you going to add more gel?" Itt asked in an embarrassed voice because what else did they have in the water?

"I can only use a little bit, but don't stop," said Day as Itt kept moving. Itt wasn't strong and didn't move as fast as Day wanted him to. Day moved his legs to kneel causing Itt to quickly grab the edge of the tub with his bound hands.

Itt's knee hit the bottom of the tub lightly. His body was now kneeling with his back to Day. He didn't delay before slamming his hips into Itt. The warm sensation made him tingle.

"Ah... ah... ah," Itt cried out in rhythm, unable to contain his moans.

"Ummm... ahhhh," Day moaned. The two voices rang out in the bathroom until Day released into Itt's ass again. Itt also released himself because he could not resist. Day quickly supported his body into an embrace while kissing him, leaving love marks on his back.

"Itt... Itt," Day said called out as the slim body threw his face towards the edge of the tub.

"Ugh," Itt moaned softly. His round eyes began to blink before closing in exhaustion. Day grabbed Itt's face to turn to him and found the slim figure had already fallen asleep.

"How did you fall asleep?" Day muttered under his breath before pulling himself out of Itt. He managed to shower and wash Itt's hair while he was unconscious but did so without complaining.

After he finished bathing himself and washing Itt's hair, Day carried Itt to dry him by the bed. Day noticed Itt's skin was hot. Since he had already fallen asleep, Day did not want him up to take any medicine. He knew if he tried to wake Itt up that he wouldn't be able to. Day put some clothes on Itt and towel dried his hair.

"Am I raising a baby?" Day muttered to himself. When he was finished, Day laid Itt down and covered him with a blanket before falling asleep next to him.

Itt cuddled towards Day's warm body. Day looked at Itt's sleeping face before letting out a sigh. He pulls Itt into an embrace before leaning over to turn out the light at the head of his bed.

*****************************************

"Itt... Itt," Day called out, causing the slim figure, who was sleeping soundly, regained his consciousness, and slowly opened his eyes. His eyelids were heavy, but he was able to resist and open his eyes. The bright light made him feel dizzy. He was not feeling well, and his whole body hurt. He had a fever, and his throat was very sore.

"Oh..." Itt responded with a low voice.

"Can you get up? Do you want me to take you to the hospital or a good temple?" Day asked in a flat tone. Itt frowned but said nothing.

"Get up, go eat, and take medicine first. Then go back to sleep," Day said again.

Itt tried to fall back asleep because he had no strength. Itt heard Day let out a sigh. Then, he was pulled to a sitting position. Itt opened his eyes again.

"I'm... sleepy," Itt said hoarsely.

"But you haven't eaten anything. It's afternoon. Eat first and then go to bed. I'll have to leave soon," said Day.

"Where are you going?" Itt immediately asked, but there was almost no sound that came out.

"I'm going to pick up my brother from the hospital. The doctor discharged him," Day said, and Itt nodded. Day brought Itt a bowl of porridge.

"Can you eat by yourself?" Day asked. Itt nodded. He picked up a napkin and placed it on his lap before sitting the bowl of porridge on top. Itt sat up to eat rice. Day got up, picked him up, and went across the room. He was surprised that Day didn't complain.

"Day... I'm full," said Itt to Day. The tall figure walked over to him before frowning.

"Are you going to eat, or are you sick?" Day grumbled in a deep voice.

"I... I can't swallow," Itt said because his throat hurt so much that he didn't want to swallow anything.

"Then drink a little more milk so you can take some medicine. Damn, you'll die in my room," Day said. Itt was getting used to Day's words. The tall figure left the room holding the bowl of porridge. After a while, he returned with a glass of warm milk.

"Drink the whole glass. If you don't drink it all, I'll put it your mouth myself," Day threatened. Itt picked up the glass and held it before taking a slow sip. He really couldn't drink the whole glass. Day brought some medicine and water to Itt. After taking the medicine, Itt lay on the bed. He was exhausted. Laying down, he watched Day across the room.

"In a little while, your friend Nick will come over and stay with you," Day said.

"Damn it? Why?" Itt asked because he was puzzled. Why was Day allowing Nick to stay with him?

"Well, I won't be here. If you die, no one will see," Day said.

"Why are you letting Nick stay with me? You can take me home. There are people at my house who can take care of me," said Itt.

"Do you want to go home? Or do you want to wait for that bastard Pee to visit you?" Day turned and spoke in a stern voice. Itt was silent because his throat hurts, and he doesn't want to argue with Day.

"Don't worry. I already have Neil coming too," Day said. Itt wanted to bite his tongue off. Nick and Neil together. He doesn't know whether he's going to sleep well or not.

"What about you?" Itt asked.

"I'm not coming back tonight. I'm going to sleep with my brother. Take your medicine and go to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll come to pick you up. Oh, I've already called the college for you. You don't have to go to class until you've recovered. Your friend said there were no exams," Day said again. Itt felt a funny feeling in his heart when he heard that Day wouldn't be coming back to the condo tonight.

"Are you not coming back?" Itt asked again.

"Well, my brother has just recovered from being sick. How can I leave him alone? I'll be back in the morning," Day said.

Ding... Dong...

The doorbell rang. Day went in the front room to open the door. After a moment, Nick walked idly into Day's bedroom.

"What the hell? You used my friend to the point of leaving him exhausted like this, idiot, Day!?" Nick yelled when he saw the state Itt was in.

"Stop talking so much. I'm letting you be with your friend. I didn't say you could mess with him," Day said as he left his room. He called Neil on his cell and reached for his wallet and keys.

"Are you leaving?" Itt suddenly asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, I'll wait for Neil. When he comes up, I'll leave," Day said. Itt's face quickly turned dark. Nick looked at his friend's face.

Ding... Dong...

The doorbell rang, and Day walked away.

"You act like a dog who got abandoned by his owner," Nick said nonchalantly. Itt turned to look at him with his brows furrowed together.

"You're the dog... Go find Neil. I'm going to sleep," Itt said, moving the blanket to cover himself weakly. Nick sat at the foot of the bed and looked at his friend.

"You love Day already," said Nick. Itt looked at his friend for a moment.

"Nonsense... Can you not bother me? I'm asking you. I want to lie down and rest. I have a headache," Itt said to his friend because he didn't want to talk about it. Itt, himself, doesn't know why he agreed to stay with Day.

"What are you doing in here to annoy your friend? Come sit out here and let him rest," Neil's voice rang out from the bedroom door. Nick turned and smiled when he saw Neil.

"Did Day already leave?" Itt asked in a hoarse voice.

"Hmm," Neil said before walking over and dragging Nick, out of Day's bedroom, by his collar.

"Don't pull me! The collar of my shirt will get wrinkled," Nick yelled at Neil as he walked out of the bedroom. Neil closed the door. When the two of them had left, Itt lay down to rest, feeling a strange headache and heartache.

//He is his brother// Itt mutters to himself softly before falling asleep.

... ...

"I'm okay, P' Day. I can walk," Night said after Day brought him back from the hospital to his home. When he got out of the car, Day immediately came to support his brother.

"If I'm gone, what are you going to do?" Day said harshly, but Night didn't take him too seriously. Night smiled at him before sitting on the couch. As for Day, he went to pour water for his brother to drink and sat down next to him.

"I'm going to stay with you tonight. Tomorrow, I'm let Fu stay here, or we can have that boy named Knot stay with you because I'm going back to the shop for a few days. Or should I come back to stay with you?" Day suggested. Night immediately shook his head.

"I want to take care of Gear. Is that okay, P' Day?" Night asked his brother. Day was still reluctant for a moment before letting out a sigh.

"Okay, fine, but don't take care of him until you remember to take care of yourself first. If anything happens to you, I'll kill that bastard," Day said in a flat tone. Night quickly pulled his brother into a hug.

"I won't make P' Day worry again. You have always been taking care of me and worrying about me all the time. I don't want P' Day to get tired because of me again," Night said in a serious tone, knowing he had been troubling his brother for a long time.

"I can't stop worrying about you, you know?" Day said as he hugged his brother back.

"P' Day," Night called in a low voice.

"Hmm?" Day replied.

"P' Day, have you ever thought about having a family? Isn't there anyone P' Day loves, or anyone who loves P' Day? Someone who also takes care of and worries about P' Day?" Night asks because he has never seen his brother bring someone to his house or see him serious about anyone.

"The person I love is sitting here, hugging me," Day said, smiling softly. Night shook his head.

"Not like this at all. I mean boyfriend. I mean love," Night said. Day's mind began to wonder and think about someone.

"Huh... People, like me, are not suitable to have a lover, Night... because someone who comes to love me probably would only be troubled. I'm sorry. Not everyone loves Day, for sure," Day said in a calm voice. Night looked at his brother.

"Why, why are you so sad?" Night asked in a worried tone.

"Because I'm a bad person," Day answered softly before smiling at his brother.

"You've asked too many questions. Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?" Day changed the subject.

"I want to eat shrimp porridge," said Night with a smile.

"Okay, I'll cook. You can lie down on the couch. I'll call you when I'm done," said Day before getting up and going to the kitchen. The strong figure took the phone out of his pocket and called his friend.

- ("What's up?") Neil picked up the phone.

- ("Little Bastard! Why are you sitting here? Get away from my ear,") Neil's voice rang out to the person next to him so loud. Day shook his head, wondering if he was right or wrong to have left the two of them together in one room.

- "What the fuck are you guys going to do with each other? How is Itt?" Day asked.

- ("Worried about your wife?" Neil asked.

- "Sad. If I were there, I could kick your mouth," Day cursed at his friend.

("//Who are you talking to... //") Nick's voice came through the phone.

- ("I didn't come for you to be nosy. Let's move, shall we? Annoying,") Neil's voice scolded the other party.

- ("Damn. I'll ask Shorty. He's the one who's been looking after Itt for you. I'm not smart enough to take care of anyone. Short boy, you two, talk. Don't you want to know? Who I'm talking to?") Neil yelled at Nick. After a while, Nick picked up the phone.

- ("What's up, Day?") said Nick.

- "Damn. You know it was me, and just now, you tried to ask my friend," Day couldn't help but to ask Nick a little.

- ("Why? Don't you know my tricks?") Nick replied.

//Are you playing tricks, or are you just a rhino? // Day murmured quietly in exasperation.

- ("I heard that, Ai' Day, caught Itt and filled him with your germs,") Nick immediately yelled.

- "Um, how is he?" Day asked nervously.

- ("Are you worried about my friend?") Nick asked teasingly.

- "Damn it. If you don't answer, I'm going to have Neil kill you and throw you out of the condo," Day said, leaving it like that.

- ("Before he kills me, let him rape me first. I want to be able to achieve my goal in life before I die, hahaha,") Nick laughed and said sarcastically causing Day to remain quiet and calm himself.

- ("He still has a fever. He won't let me wipe him myself. I don't know what he's embarrassed about. I could only put a fever reducing patch on his head,") Nick said when he noticed Day had gone silent.

- "If he doesn't wipe himself, the fever won't go away, right?" Day muttered in a deep voice.

- ("How would I know? He won't let me wipe him. At first, he didn't even want to eat. But I let your friend Neil threaten him. That's why he was willing to eat,") Nick said again. Day frowned.

- "Stubborn," Day said, sounding irritated.

- "Well, let's watch him first. If his fever doesn't go away, I'll take him to the hospital," replied Day.

- ("He's probably okay. Itt hates hospitals,") Nick said because he was friends with Itt for a long time.

SUDDENLY...

"Who's sick, P' Day?" Night's voice rang out causing Day to freeze a little.

- "Uh... that's all. I'll call you later," Day told Nick before ending the call and turning to Night.

"Nothing. My friend called and said he was sick," Day said.

"P' Day's friend, who is he? So, what's wrong with him? Or is it Neil?" Night asked immediately.

"Day, how is he? Can you get in touch with Neil?" Night still loved and respected his brother's friend.

"Damn it, Neil. It's not a big deal. He said he wanted to apologize to you but was afraid you wouldn't forgive him,"

Day changed the subject.

"Why wouldn't I forgive him? Neil was really good to me. I know Neil did it out of the love he has for me. If P' Day sees Neil again, please tell him that I want to see him and that I'm not angry with him anymore," Night said.

Day looked at his brother for a moment and smiled slightly. Even though Day had changed his brother to be more violent, Night always had a pure heart.

"But what are you doing in the kitchen, Night? What did you come to tell me?" Day asked his brother.

"I came to help. Sitting around is boring," said the young man.

"Okay, peel the shrimp," Day told his brother before taking the shrimp out of the bag and handing it to Night. The two brothers help each other cook porridge. It had been a long time since the two had moments, like this, together.

...

...

"Ah... why are you making so much? Are you going to eat it all?" Night asked while looking at the porridge in the pot. Day had cooked a lot. The tall figure froze. While cooking, he accidentally thought of another person.

"No, you can heat it up for your next meal. Fu will come tomorrow. Let him have some porridge," Day said in a calm voice.

Night frowned at his brother before wrapping his arms around his brother's waist.

"If anyone gets Day to be their boyfriend, he'll be lucky... My brother is good at cooking. You can do whatever you want," Night said with a smile. Day didn't say anything.

...

...

...

After eating porridge for dinner with his brother, the sky was dark. Day and Night watched television together until 10 pm. Day then put his brother to bed. At first, Day would sleep with him, but Night said he wanted to sleep alone. The strong figure did not let his brother close the door for fear that the fever would return.

Night happily accepted his brother's concern. Day went to his room to take a shower and sleep. The strong figure picked up the phone and sent a message to Fu, asking him to take care of his brother while he went to see salon in the province. TAHen Day turned to look at his watch and saw that it was after 11 pm, so he decided to call his other friend.

- ("What's up, Day?") Neil answered the phone.

- "Are you and Nick still at the condo?" Day asked.

-("Where are you? Shorty left hours ago. His sister rear ended another car. He didn't know who so he had to hurry and see. As for me, how bad can he look? Your kid wakes up and chases me out. Even though I'm here, I can't do anything. You know... So, I ordered some soup and put it on the bedside table with medicine, and I locked the door on my way out for you," Neil said, Day's face immediately tensed.

- "Then why didn't you call me and tell me? Will he die alone in my room?" Day said irritably.

-("Well, I knew you'd call and ask. I'm worried that you won't come back, and he won't take care of himself. Looking at his condition, I don't know if it's fever or something else," Neil said.

-"Okay, that's all," said Day ending the call and immediately dialed Itt's number. The phone rang for a while, but no one answered the other line.

"Why didn't you answer the phone? Did he die of shock?" Day growled in annoyance before heading to his brother's room. When he opened the door, he found that Night wasn't sleeping. He was laying in the bed and talking on the phone. The small figure flinched before smiling slightly.

"It's late. Why aren't you sleeping?" Day asked.

"I was talking on the phone with Ai' Gear," Night said quietly before telling Gear he had to go and would call him back.

"I don't mind, but don't stay up too late. You just got better," Day said.

"Yes, and P' Day, why aren't you sleeping? You don't have to worry about me," the young man said with a smile.

"Yeah, that's it..." Day said quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
690K 57.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
89.6K 3K 72
New story... Featuring the handsome casts of 2moons and Love by chance. Other fictional characters A Thai inspired boylove novel. A Mean Phiravich f...