Kpop sickfics

By BNDoorO

Just sickfics/hurtfics/cool moments of members Warning ❗️ I do take requests but I'd only do my biases Which... More

Doyoung -fire!
Minjae - Overworked-
Minjae - stressed -
Gunil - thoughts -
Gunil - Hands -
Gunil -Nightmare attack-
Gunil -attacked-
Seonghwa - nosebleed condition
Seonghwa -stalker-
Seonghwa -parents-
Seonghwa -clever-
Seonghwa- afraid of heights.-
Jaehyuk - saesang panic -
Jaehyuk - ignored-
Jaehyuk - kidnap attempt -
Jaehyuk -flames-
Jaehyuk - hate -
Jay - serious allergy
Jay - kidnapped-
Jay - Grief pt1
Jay grief pt 2
Jay grief 3
-Myung Jaehyun Special Reco-
Jaehyun - blood test -
Jaehyun - overworked-
Jaehyun - car accident-
Jaehyun -Grief-
Jaehyun -Fall-
Jaehyun -Self harm-
Jaehyun - Food Poison-
Jaehyun fic recommendation pt 2!!
Jaehyun -Enough-
Jaehyun -migraine attack-
Jaehyun -Leader?-
Jaehyun -regret-

Jay -wrist-

2K 35 2
By BNDoorO

(when sunghoon hit jays hand by accident. But what if it really injured him? )

"Enhypen on stage in 5 minutes please!"

The studio choom director commanded.

"Yesss!" Enhypen replied

Enhypen came out with their most recent album called DARK BLOOD. The concept so fierce and powerful it was defiantly a harder comeback as all the energy was high since the recording of the song. So much support from fans as the sexy concept drowned them in excitement.

Today they were recording for their song BITE ME at studio choom, known for its high HD and flawless camera work. it sure was a excitement experience for the boys

They all cheered all energised and got into there positions

"Starting...!"  "3" "2" "1" the directors voice echoed through the walls of the room.

Enhypen where wearing heavy pearls from the top to bottom of their outfit. As it dragged them down the more tired they got. The more tired they got the more tiring the dance is. Of course there where mistakes, no one's perfect anyway some fell on there butts, some mixed the choreo up, some even slipped on the pearls that came loose from their outfits.

As jay and sunghoon where dancing where sunghoon is centre he came a bit too close towards where jay was and accidentally hits his heavy pearl covered arm against jays hand.

"Cut!" The director said stopping everyone from dancing sitting on the floor laughing at the two

Sunghoon looked at him in worry, but that worry disappeared when jay makes a joke.

"You did that on purpose" jay sulked earning laughs from the people around him

"No I didn't" sunghoon sulked back

As they got back to position to go once again let me remind you that these suits are made out from heavy material

As they got back jay didn't want to tell them about the stinging pain around his wrist and hand. It wasn't broken or anything considering he could move it around. He probably bruised it.

thankfully his sleeves are long so it would cover the violent purple and red markings that attacked his skin.

"Ouch." Jay said quietly, not wanting to track any attention.

He grabbed his wrist as he rubbed it with his thumb at the now dull pain.

Once shooting was over jay was struggling to hide his emotions the pain now coming back to him again once they started to get changed out of there outfits.

Half the members in one room and the other in another room.

Jay winced whilst looking at his wrist, he saw how the bruise decorated his wrist like a bracelet.

This grabbing the attention from the youngest

"Hyung?" Niki said with his eyes wide and glossy. Probably because of the sweat. 

"Yes niki?" Jay said nervously not making eye contact

"Are you okay? I've heard you groaning a couple times.." he replied

This also got the attention of Jake

"Yeah man, I heard it too you alright?" He replied in English. He knows when jays in pain or feverish he switches back to English.

"Im alright, don't worry, just think sunghoon did a number on me and my wrist"  jay said in Korean knowing what Jake was doing, showing his non bruised wrist.

"It looks alright from what I see, if it hurts that bad do you wanna see a doctor?" Heeseung said from the back

"Yeah I agree hyung"

"Don't worry probably bended it in a awkward way doesn't even hurt that bad." Jay said through his fake smile

It really hurts.

Thankfully when coming to the studio jays outfit was long sleeved which hid his hand.

He excused him self to the bathroom with his bag telling them he's going to wash his face and refresh himself and meet them at the car.

"Alrightt, I'll tell the rest when they get here." Jake shouted at him walking away with heeseung and niki

Niki looked back at jay as if he wasn't sure about something and that something felt weird.

He didn't mind too much as he walked away.

Jay opens the bathroom door and suddenly bends in half as he grabs his wrist in pain.

Tears threatening to fall out from his eyes.

He got a grip of himself as his members could walk in any moment and got to the job. He pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

"Whats up park!"  Someone shouted enthusiastically.

"Hey Ryan." Jay said as he winced at the throbbing pain at his wrist

"What's up, you sound like your in pain and you've already called me this morning telling me you where busy with work. Did you injure yourself again jay."

"Yeah? But not like that Ryan. You don't have to worry"

"Not convinced"

"Aish.. stop being a brat and help me out doctor?"

"Mr Armani at your service, how may I help"

Ryan armani, jays high school friend from america. His family was EXTREMELY rich, clever. And thankfully for jay he's a doctor that's really good at what he's doing even. Even with just a photo. He was in Korea right now but didn't have time to see him recently.

"I got some heavy material whacked into my hand."

He said in heavy breaths and shaky hands drinking a paracetamol or two.

"Is your hand bruised or any signs of bruising."

"Very bruised and it's like my veins are about to pop out any moment."

"Send me a photo."

After a few moments of speaking jay followed his friends instructions and professionally wraps his hands.

Jay grabbed his bag bringing out a pain relief cream and bandages

After professionally wrapping it around and thanks ryan and tells him he'll visit soon. he makes a mental note to wear long sleeves more from now on.

He wiped his eyes and washes his face and walks towards the car opening the car door with his injured hand. Which he pulled right away.

He sat down and the car drove towards their dorm. All the members where basically knocked out. Just to be safe he places his bag ontop of his hand for extra coverage.

Once they got home all the members hit the showers and where now sitting in the living room chatting, eating, and playing games. But jay was just sitting in the corner dozing off.

"Jay must of had it really hard today"
sunoo said.

"Yeah he did seem tired" niki replied

"He's fine, if he was still in pain he would of told us by now." Heeseung replied comforting sunoo and niki

"Why what happened" jungwons leader instincts rises.

"When sunghoon hit his hand he kept groaning." Jake replied.

"What? He seemed okay after he made the joke?" Sunghoon says now guilty.

As jungwon gets up to check jays hand that's under a pillow whilst he was sleeping there's a loud knock on the door that echoed around.

"Jungwonn could you get the door, probably the manager and since your standing up" heeseung says smiling at jungwon

"Ughhh, fineee." He now retreats away from jay.

"Who is ittt!" Jungwon shouts

No answer.

"Uh, who is it?"

He had no other choice to open the doors.

As soon as he opens the doors he see's a tall man around his late 20s maybe? Black hair swiped back. He looked rich alright. he was good looking too. 
But he looked very cold hearted.

Very.

"Who are you?"

"Hiiii! My names Ryan! Ryan armani" he said in a high voice in Korean. Smiling at Jungwon

"Oh hello. How may I help?"

"Uh, is this the dorm room of jay park? Jongseong park?"

"Yes it is, uh did he call you over?"

Jake and niki curious walked over to the door to be meet him face to face. Who was this body builder looking guy and why was he looking for jay

"Yes! He called me over to play games with him"

"That's weird, he's sleeping currently." Jungwon said

"I bet you he's sleeping with his eyes open." He replied

"Seems real enough" they all said letting the man in

He walked in confidently as if he built the house himself. He threw his jacket on the couch and walked over to jay.

Sunghoon, heeseung and sunoo now alarmed of the stranger walking in there living room suddenly standing up confused.

They all stared.

"Jay. PARKKKKK"  he shouted in English

"Whattt..." jay said sleepily

"I'm here wake up man let me check you up"

"No wake me up in 5 mins Ryan."

Okay jay knows who he is but why is he here? The members ask himself.

Ryan stood still letting it sink into jay.

"Ryan?" Jay said surprised.

"Why are you here?"

There was question marks all over jays face as he was about to stand up he sat right back as Ryan used his force onto him.

"Did you go to the hospital?" He asks in English seriously.

"No.."  Jay replied

"Hospital..?" Jake whispered

Ryan took in a deep sigh. Disappointed.

"Let me see your hand atleast jay."

Jay reached his hand out showing the bloody bandage.

The members where shocked at the blood covered bandage.

"None of you bothered to check up on him?" Ryan replied in a serious tone making the members freeze

"I hid it from them." Jay said hiding his face

Ryan sighed.

"Of course you did you idiot."

As Ryan worked on jays hand applying creams and wrapping it around with fresh bandages the members stare intensely at jay

"Can you stop looking at me like that. Please?"

All the members faces dropped from a disappointed, worried look to a calm and guilty expression

"What are we going to do with you jay?" Jungwon replied

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 123 24
BTS has an adorable maknae... Jung Hoseok
34.4K 568 50
I take request, anytime. Please let me know your ideas. I have also of my own, but we are ARMY'S!!
41.1K 1K 29
basically me projecting my emotions onto poor jk
106K 3.7K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21