Love or Attraction (Cha Eunwo...

De Baekhyunielover_92

Cha Eunwoo Or Hwang In-Yeop ff This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, suddenly one person... Mais

Introduction
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter: 16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter : 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:35

318 18 1
De Baekhyunielover_92

In the story:

Y/N aggressively left from there. In-Yeop fell on his knees.

In-Yeop while crying:What have I done? I didn't know she was this hurt.

Y/N was shaking in anger. This never happens to her. At that moment she felt she needs someone who is her chatterbox oppa. She was searching him.While she was walking she saw Eunwoo. She ran to him and immediately hugged Eunwoo tightly. Eunwoo stumbled a bit upon sudden action but he hugged her warmly.

Eunwoo with shocked face:What happened Y/N?

Y/N started sobbing. Eunwoo patted Y/N's back.

Eunwoo with concern:Hey big nails what happened? Why are you crying? Are you ok?

Eunwoo wanted to break the hug to look at Y/N but Y/N tightened the hug even more..

Y/N : Please Let's stay like this for a bit longer. I need the hug.

Eunwoo: Ok. But tell me what happened?

Y/N stayed in that position and told Eunwoo what happened.

Eunwoo: So you let it all out?You let all your anger in your heart out.

Y/N while crying:Yeah.

Eunwoo: That's good. It was stored in for too long. In-Yeop also needed to know his mistakes.

Y/N: Oppa do you think I did the right thing?

Eunwoo: Of course

When Eunwoo realized that Y/N's cry was stopped...

Eunwoo: Big nails, chocolate or ice cream?

Y/N: Huh?!

Eunwoo: I guess your mood is very off. Do you want chocolate or ice cream to cheer you up?

Y/N : My mood is too off for those. What I need is Strawberry cake, strawberry milkshake, macarons, brownies, tiramisu,etc.

Eunwoo:Omg!That many?

Y/N: That many? Oh I forgot, chocolate and ice cream.

Eunwoo:A single chocolate or ice cream won't do?Do I have to buy all of these?

Y/N: Of course!!

Eunwoo dramatically:For all of these I have to spend a lot of money, can't you manage with a chocolate or ice cream?

Y/N with a pout: What the hell?!You are so rich though!Can't you spend these money for me ?Come on! You are so mean oppa.

Eunwoo smiled after seeing Y/N's cute pout

Eunwoo :Ok I guess my plan worked.

Y/N:What plan?

Eunwoo:Nothing. Let's go!I will buy everything.

Eunwoo in mind:I guess I could divert your thoughts a bit. I don't like seeing your sad face.

After seeing all her favorite food Y/N's face lit up ,she started eating happily.
Y/N's mind was refreshed. She was feeling a lot better.

On the other hand In-Yeop was crying in his room. He was a crying mess.

In-Yeop in mind:How could I have done that? I hurt the person I love. I pushed her away. How can this happen? I wasn't myself. This can't be real. I don't want to lose her.

In-Yeop's mom called him for dinner. She went to his room and saw him crying. His mom panicked.

In-Yeop's mom:Hey what happened?! Why are you crying?

In-Yeop with a broken voice:M-mom Y/N.

He started crying loudly. His mom hugged him tightly. His dad came upstairs hearing them.

In-Yeop's mom:Ah I get it. Y/N is ignoring you again. How dare she? I explained to her that day but she still ignores you and spends time with her new friend. You are her childhood friend, her bestfriend how can she hurt you?

In-Yeop:N-no mom she di-didn't hurt me, I hu-rt her.

In-Yeop's dad:We know very well that you would never hurt Y/N. She's very precious to you. Tell me what she did. I'll talk to her.

In-Yeop:N-no. I've made a b-big mis-take.

In-Yeop started crying even more which made his parents panick even more.

In-Yeop's dad: In-Yeop we have never seen you cry like this. It's worrying us. Tell us clearly what happened.

In-Yeop started telling them everything.
After hearing everything they couldn't believe the story.

In-Yeop's dad:You really did this?! Shame on you!

In-Yeop:I-I really did this.

In-Yeop's dad slapped him without wasting a minute. He was going to give him another slap but his mom stopped his dad.

In-Yeop's dad: How could you have done that? I feel ashamed to call you my son. And we thought we were going to talk to her dad when he comes about your engagement. How are we going to even face them? I have no problem with having a new friend but how could you have done that to someone who cared for you since childhood and stayed with you till now?!

In-Yeop's dad's eyes were red in anger and In-Yeop couldn't even face his dad. His head was down, crying. He didn't even have the courage to look at his dad's eyes.

In-Yeop's dad: You behaved with her like trash for your attraction?! Attraction? Attraction my foot. Now go to your attraction. He has pushed you away too. They both left you. You lost a precious friend for your 'attraction'. Stupid attraction.

In-Yeop's mom noticed that her husband was furious.

In-Yeop's mom: Hubby I'll talk to In-Yeop. Please calm down and go. I'll manage him.

In-Yeop's dad left furiously.

In-Yeop's mom grabbed In-Yeop's collar.

In-Yeop's mom: How could you In-Yeop? After all that you lied?! I can't believe that you are my son. That day I blamed Y/N and her new friend when it was my son's fault.

In-Yeop: Mom I'm regretting everything. I didn't understand. I really love her. I don't know what happened to me because of my attraction. I need her. I truly love her. Please forgive me. Please.

In-Yeop's mom's heart was aching because it's her only dear son pleading so much with tears.

In-Yeop's mom: How can I forgive you after all that? How can I even talk to her about the relationship after this?

In-Yeop: I can't live without Y/N. This will never happen again. I've realized that I love her a lot and from now I will show it.

In-Yeop's mom's heart kept melting because of In-Yeop's words. They always wanted Y/N to be in In-Yeop's life.

In-Yeop's mom:Ok I get it. Don't worry I'll manage your father. I'll talk to Y/N and you have genuinely apologize to her.

In-Yeop:Really mom? You will manage?I promise I'll apologize to Y/N and get everything back to normal.

In-Yeop's mom:I believe in you. You will never make this mistake again.

On the other hand Jennie felt very ignored. Whenever she tried to talk to Kai , he would either talk to someone on his phone or talk to Sana all the time. He never gave Jennie time. She was feeling hurt. She understood Y/N's position. How much she hurt Y/N by mistake. She was regretting her actions.

On the other side, Eunwoo dropped Y/N off then he returned his home and saw Sana came to his home and watching TV.

Eunwoo: Sana you are here?

Sana dramatically: Ahh my sweet oppa, I came here to spend time with my him. But he is always busy with Y/N .He doesn't give me time at all.

Eunwoo: Hey it's nothing like that. I spend time with you.

Sana: Well not that much. Come let's watch this movie together.

Eunwoo:If my cat sister wants it, then I must.

They started watching a movie.When the movie was ending..

Eunwoo: What the hell?! How did she choose her ex? He treated her like trash ,she cried a lot for her ex,when the other guy did so much for her,made her happy in every way, brought her smile. Why did she not choose him? Her ex doesn't deserve her at all. This guy is a human too, he has feelings too.He also loves her a lot I guess more than her ex.

Sana: That's why I tell you to watch movies. You have no idea. No matter how much these characters sacrifice for the lady, give her everything selflessly, they are never gonna achieve her. They are just used to create jealousy for the main character's mind. Just to make him realize that he loves her and the girl will always choose him no matter how badly he treated her before.After that she leaves that guy and holds her ex's hand.

Eunwoo:But he was more deserving. Does that mean he is just a used character?

Sana: Unfortunately, yes. No matter how hard they try. That's the life of a second-lead without love.They are like dumb understand, it's like a machine to make other jealous nothing else bro .

Sana continued watching the movie but all Eunwoo could think about was 'used character'. 'Loveless' ' dumb'.

Unknowingly his heart was hurting for that character,he could feel the pain of the character of the movie .The always smiling face turned sad and tears were flowing.

This is it for this chapter

I love you all

I hope all you liked it ❤❤

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

7.3K 91 4
"HE IS A PSYCHOPATH HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HIS.."
1.8K 92 16
Two conflicted people, two persons who have fed up and used by life. They are ghosted by the all the happiness or they didn't wanna see any moment th...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
896K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.