Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 17

26.9K 300 213
By your_drama_llama

Neil eyed Nick suspiciously when the small figure greeted him as if they had met before. Nick walks past day into the room and looks at Neil.

"You don't know me, but I've seen and have met you before," said Nick with a smile. Day looks at Nick, confused.

"When and where?" Neil asked.

"You and I met once at Paragon. Itt pointed you out to me. You were in better shape then," Nick said. Day looked at Nick thoughtfully before smiling, but Nick didn't notice because he was focused on Neil.

"What are you doing here?" Day asked.

"I came to see my friend. Where is my friend? Did you harm my friend anywhere?" Nick turned and argued with Day after hearing him ask why he was there.

"Huh? Do you want to see your friend? Wait here. I'll go and tell him," Day said before walking back into the bedroom. Nick tries to follow him.

"Where are you going, shorty?" Neil asked in a low voice.

"I'm going to see my friend," Nick said. Neil grabbed his collar and dragged him to the sofa.

"Sit here and wait. He'll come out soon," Neil said back. Nick looked at Neil.

"What about you?" Nick asked.

"I'm just sitting here. I'm not rude enough to go into another couple's room," Neil exclaimed. He felt weird seeing Nick's sparkling eyes looking at him.

"Who's the husband and wife?" Nick asked.

"Well, my friend is your friend's husband. Your friend is my friend's wife," replied Neil.

"So... Are you interested in having your friend's wife's friend be your wife?" Nick teased. Neil sat confused.

"Let me think about it first. Friend... of... my friend's wife," Neil began to feel numb when he tried to process what Nick was saying. Nick sat in front of him, laughing. Neil's face was blank. He looked up at Nick slightly.

"You're funny, short guy. Are you trying to flirt with me? Don't get too close to me, or you'll get hit. I have never thought about having a dwarf as a friend," said Neil said, realizing what Nick was saying. Nick wrinkled his nose slightly.

"Don't want to be my friend? Then why are you talking to me?" Nick said back with his head held up at Neil.

"Damn it, you talk a lot," Neil said before staying silent, refusing to talk to Neil anymore.

...

...

"Oh... ah... didn't you go out to talk to your friend?" Itt asked as he walked out of the bathroom and found Day sitting at the foot of the bed with a blank expression on his face.

"Have you ever brought anyone up to my room?" Day asked quietly. Itt paused before avoiding eye contact with Day, slowly walking towards the closet.

"No, I haven't brought anyone here," Itt said in a low voice. His heart raced as he wondered if Day knew he had brought Nick here. He wondered why Day would ask this question.

Suddenly...

Itt froze when Day came up to him, raising his hand to squeeze Itt's neck lightly. Using the other hand to close the closet door, he prevented Itt from opening it. Right now, his body was only covered by the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

"I'll give you another chance to tell the truth. Have you ever... brought... anyone up...?" Day asked in a calm voice. Itt had difficulty swallowing his saliva.

"Uh... Uh..." Itt was speechless.

"Have you ever brough anyone here... or... not," Day repeated.

"Yes...it was..." Itt replied in a hesitant voice.

"Who?" Day asked again.

"Ai' Nick," Itt answered honestly because he already knew that Day must have known. Otherwise, he wouldn't be asking this kind of question.

"You dare to bring other men up to my room?" Day asked again. Itt trembled a little from the cold.

"Um... He's just came over because he is my friend. Besides, he stayed in the living room. He didn't come into the bedroom," Itt said.

"Then why didn't you bother to tell me?" Day asked.

"Well... I saw you were busy with your brother, so I didn't tell you," Itt said.

"Ah... Day... I'm cold... can I put some clothes on first?" Itt asked. Day let Itt's neck go before going back to sit on the foot of the bed again. Itt sighed lightly, in relief. Day didn't do anything violent to him.

"How long are you going to stand there, like that? Are you trying to seduce me? Or do you not want to wear clothes anymore?" Day asked in a stern voice. Itt hurriedly opened the closet to find clothes to wear. Once he was dressed, he turned to look at Day.

"Your friend is here," Day said. Itt gave him a confused look.

"My friend?" Itt still didn't understand.

"Your friend Nick came to see you. He's sitting in the living room,"

Day said, then got up and left the room. Itt's eyes widened when he heard that.

//Fucking, Nick!!! I thought so. // Itt mumbles to himself before walking out to find Nick outside the room.

"Itt, what's wrong with you?" Nick rushed to look at Itt as soon as he saw him leave the room. He grabs him and turns him left and right, as if examining his body.

"Hey... take it easy, Nick... Fuck... I'm hurting," Itt told his friend to stop.

"Damn, day, did you give him a new mark? I remember the last time I saw him, there were no marks here," Nick grunted, poking his finger at the bright red suction mark on the hairline behind Itt's ear.

"Fuck, Nick. What are you talking about?" Itt said to his friend, seeing Day and Neil look at each other.

"Well, it's true. I know that last night he deliberately teased me. It was intentional for him to have me listen to your moans," Nick said bluntly, unashamed, but causing Itt to become embarrassed.

// Fuck... why are you talking about this? // Itt nudged his friend to stop talking.

"I don't know. Let me see where the other marks are," Nick didn't stop while trying to lift Itt's shirt.

"Hey... Hey!" Itt shrieked when Nick tried to take off his shirt.

Suddenly!

Itt's body was pulled toward Day because the tall figure stood up and pulled Itt away from Nick.

"This is already too much. Go back to wherever you came from," Day said, chasing Nick away.

"I'm not going back. I'm here to invite my friend out for dinner," Nick said while rolling his eyes. Day turned to look at Neil, who was staring at him.

"You're my friend, Neil, right?" Day asked.

"Uh... Why?" Neil replied.

"Then, help me... I don't want to kill someone," Day said stiffly, but Nick didn't seem phased by Day's words at all. Making Day's irritation rise.

"Itt, I don't think you want to stay with Day... You want to have a good day. If he accidentally knocks you out and kills you, then what the hell was the point? Your life wouldn't have been worth living," Nick teases Itt, who grows paler. He's worried about his own life and the life of his friend.

"Will you keep your mouth shut, Shorty? Are you looking for a friend to eat a meal with?" Neil stood up and put an arm around Nick, loosely. Nick immediately turned to look at Neil.

"Really? Are you really going to be my friend? You'll go with me? Okay, I'll be leaving, Itt! Wait for me. I'll come and invite you to eat with me some other time," Nick turned to Neil before saying goodbye to his friend. Neil's face became shocked in silence because he thought Nick would throw a fit and not give up.

"Please go with him. I'll leave that one to you, Neil," Day said, causing Neil's face to become very stressed out.

"Damn, just throw some bullshit my way," Neil muttered before dragging Nick out of Day's room.

"Damn, Day...that hurts," Itt said when Day accidentally squeezed his arm hard. His piercing eyes turned to Itt. He angrily dropped his hand and went to sit on the sofa.

"Your friend must want to die," Day murmured.

"Uh...Day. Neil, your friend... He's not going to do anything to my friend, is he?" Itt asked, worried about Nick. Day gave him a mocking smirk.

"I think your friend will do something to my friend. Why can't you see that your friend is interested in Neil. Look at those sparkling eyes and red ears," Day said. Itt was speechless as he remembered that Nick said he liked Neil.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Day's phone rings. He picked up his phone to look at the number before taking the call. Itt looked at him with curious eyes.

"What's up, Beam?" Day answered the call. Itt's ears perked up because he's never heard of this person before.

"So, it is... I'm sorry for leaving you for so long. Night is sick right now," said Day softly. Itt frowned because he heard Night's name.

"P', give me two days. Wait for Night to be released from the hospital first. Then, I'll hurry back. Anyways, leave him to me," Day said again before glancing at Itt for a bit. He realized that Itt was sitting and listening to his conversation attentively. Day smiled slightly.

"Beam, don't hang up yet... Don't you miss me too?" Day said. Itt froze when he heard this.

"Do you want anything special? When I'm on my way back, I'll stop and buy it for you," Day asked. Itt didn't know who was on the other end of the line. Whether it was a woman or a man, he didn't know what to think about it because he could only hear Day's voice. He knew that Day seemed to care about this person named Beam. The thin figure knew that the tone of voice of the conversation was different from the one Day usually used when talking to him. Itt sat up straight as he thought about this.

"Okay, then. That's all for now. Go to work. See you in two days. I miss you," said Day before hanging up the phone and turning to look at Itt.

"What are you doing sitting here?" Day asked in a flat tone. Itt flinched before looking his way a bit.

"Uh...I'm hungry, I've been waiting to ask if you've eaten yet,"

Itt said quietly. Day's tone was completely different now.

"What would you like to eat?" Day didn't answer but asked back.

"Anything," Itt replied softly.

"Do you want to go out or do you want to eat in my room?" Day asked, leaving Itt in silence as he was still thinking to himself.

"I asked where you want to eat?!! Why don't you answer me?" Day said in a stern voice. Itt immediately lifted his head to look at Day.

"Anywhere. Why are you yelling at me? Can't you talk to me nicely? I follow your orders to the fullest. Just talk nicely to me or will you die if you're nice?" Itt kept thinking about Day on the phone, so he asked what he was thinking. Day just smirked.

"I will only speak nicely to those I want to speak nicely, too. You don't have to demand for it so much, right? It's annoying," Day said.

"If I'm so annoying, why don't you just let me go? Why do you keep me here? I know you allowed your brother and Gear to stay together, even though you didn't want to. You should go to see your brother at the hospital. You wouldn't want your brother to get too close to Gear like this," said Itt. Day clenched his teeth at that and quickly pinched Itt's chin to get him to look at him.

"Ow! Itt cried out a little before resisting his cries. He didn't want to raise his voice. How did Day's hand have this much strength to be able to squeeze his chin this hard? Itt stood still, so Day wouldn't squeeze his chin like that anymore.

"So what?! I allow my brother to date Gear, but it has nothing to do with me letting you go or not. Haven't I already told you? If you want to leave me, only your soul can leave!!" Day yelled out loudly before shaking off the hand that was squeezing Itt's chin. He felt a sharp pain all over his chin and left side of his chest. He felt exhausted and weak.

"Get up! I'll take you out to eat rice," Day said in a shaky voice. Itt tried to take a deep breath to suppress his emotions.

"I won't be complicated. I can just boil instant noodles and eat them here," said Itt quietly, getting up and heading towards the kitchen, even though his legs weren't that strong. The thin figure felt as if his whole heart wanted to cry, but he couldn't cry. His heart hurt in a way it had never felt before.

Suddenly!!

Day's strong arm pulled him in his direction. Itt said nothing.

"But we're going out to eat. Wait for me to change my clothes. I'll only be a second," Day said in a stern tone before letting go of his chin and walking towards the bedroom.

Itt looked at Day's back with a confused expression.

...

"What should we eat?" Nick's chirping voice rang out after forcing Neil to ride with him and take him to a fancy restaurant in the middle of the city.

"Can you not hug my arm, Shorty? Go away," Neil pushed Nick's head away from him. Nick frowned slightly but didn't care. He continued to walk, holding onto Neil's arm.

"You don't have to act like you hate me," said Nick.

"Well, I do hate you," Neil said back.

"That's a nice thing to say. If you hated me, though, you wouldn't be hanging out with me like this," said Nick again.

"Damn short bastard... Do you think I'm in love with you? I didn't want you to mess with my friend. That's why I was willing to go out with you," Neil said in a disgusted voice. Nick shrugged as if not paying attention to what Neil said.

"Let's eat sushi..." Nick said before pulling Neil's arm towards the Japanese restaurant. The staff member was a little surprised to see Neil's condition but gave a slight smile to welcome him. Even though there are traces of his injury, Neil still looks handsome and draws attention. They sat at a table to order food, Nick sat and stared at Neil until Neil started to feel uncomfortable.

"What the hell are you looking at, Shorty?" Neil asked impatiently.

"My name is Nick. Not Shorty. Hey, I want to ask, did you fight a dog? Why do you look like this?" Nick asked curiously, reaching out to poke at the bruise on Neil's arm.

"You little bastard! That hurts... Don't poke me there," Neil said in a stern tone, but Nick was laughing with both hands on his chin as he looked at him, waiting for an answer. Neil sighed.

"I got into a fight with Day. Are you satisfied?" Neil said.

"That makes sense. Although Ai' Day has some bruises, as well... it seems that it was you who lost, right? I can tell from the bruises on your body. You have more bruises than Day. Hehe," Nick said with a laugh, but didn't think to ask about the reason for their fight.

"Are you retarded, short bastard?" Neil asked but before Nick could answer, the food they ordered had arrived.

"Come on... let's eat... You're treating me to a meal," Nick said. Neil instantly looked at Nick's face.

"Uh, why am I paying for you? You're the one who dragged me here," Neil asked, but that annoyed Nick.

"Wow. What the fuck? You got into my car. So, you'll still have to pay for the meal," Nick said. Neil runs his hand through his hair in frustration.

"The more I talk to you, the more my head hurts!! Fine, I'll pay for it," said Neil, interrupting the conversation. Nick smiled and picked up his phone to make a call. Neil sat down and ate, ignoring Nick completely.

"Itt, I'm at the Fuji restaurant in Paragon right now. Let's eat together... Hehe... ah... what... damn it... Day...wait!" The line has been cut; Nick secretly sits and laughs.

"You're just calling to mess with Day. You're joking, aren't you?" Neil asked, causing Nick to shrug, pleading ignorance before continuing to eat. Neil just shook his head at Nick.

"Wait, one day I'm going to throw your friend in the sea," Day said calmly after hanging up on Nick while driving.

"..." Itt was silent. He didn't know why his friend called because Day took Itt's phone to keep for himself.

"What do you want to eat?" Day asked.

"Anything," Itt said calmly, looking out of the car window. His throat was starting to feel sore, and he felt like he was going to be sick. Leaning against the seat, Day looks his way.

"Then let's go eat some Sukiyaki. If you eat something hot, it will clear your sinuses," Day said, as if he knew, leaving Itt surprised. He didn't say anything. Soon, Day parked at a restaurant.

"Would you like all you can eat, or do you want to eat an entree?" Day asked Itt, who was walking beside him.

"....." Itt was silent.

"Don't be stubborn, answer me," said Day.

"We can do all you can eat," Itt replied as he walked to the front of the restaurant. Itt doesn't want to walk far because his lower body still hurts. As soon as he answered, the two entered the restaurant. The employees greeted them. Day sat down at a table to eat while looking at Itt. The thin figure was looking at the menu in front of him.

"What are you wanting to eat?" Day said quietly.

"I want to eat some Golden Needle Mushrooms, but the line is too long," Itt said quietly because he had been sitting and watching it for a while. Each time it got smaller, someone else came in and got in line.

"I'll get them to bring some over to us. We can order food at the table," Day replied before calling a waiter over and asking him to bring out some golden needle mushrooms. Itt smiled a little when he got something he wanted.

"Do you have any exams this Monday and Tuesday?" Day asked.

"I don't know yet. Why do you ask?" Itt asked.

"Find out, first, and let me know," Day said with a frown.

"Why are you asking me to find out?" Itt asked curiously.

"Just find out for me. Why are you asking so many questions?" Day replied. Itt remained silent without asking any further questions.

...

"Ah... I see a mean person," a man's voice shouted, entering the store with a group of friends. Itt looked up to see Pee walking away from his friend. Pee arrogantly sat down beside Itt.

"Itt, you are very mean! Yesterday, you just left me, like that," Pee came over to greet Itt. He was so close to the thin figure that Day put down his spoon and chopsticks and looked at Pee.

"Uh... I didn't leave anyone behind. Go sit with your friend and eat," Itt tries to find a way to chase Pee away because, from the look on Day's face, Itt was afraid there would be trouble at the restaurant.

"You will leave now, or I'll escort you back to your friend's table myself," Day said in a calm voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
57.7K 1.8K 13
4 years as university students, they graduated and married. So im taking us to sail our ship to the ocean of married life, having babies, job, adulth...
10.1K 82 10
"Semantic Error" tells the story of a campus romance between the inflexible SangWoo (played by DONGKIZ's Park JaeChan) and his encounter with the cam...
4.3K 51 13
the story originally is mine . the pictures used in story are not mine credit goes to their respectful owner .