Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Chapter 11

23.9K 309 150
By your_drama_llama

"Uh... I ran into a friend, so I just said hello to her," Itt said back, causing the girl to turn and look directly at Day. The young girl was stunned when she saw the tall figure with a handsome face, not like Itt's at all. It made the girl quickly release Itt's arm and give Day a sweet smile. Itt was stunned by the girl's boldness.

"Yes... just to clarify that I am a friend of P' Itt? Are you P' Itt's friend," the girl asked Day sweetly. Day looked at the girl's face before looking directly at Itt. He gave a slight smile when he noticed Itt's eyes had widened because, earlier, the woman had been standing there holding onto his arm.

"My name is Day. It's nice to meet you, Nong Jang," Day said, giving the girl a small smile. Itt turned to face Day immediately, feeling annoyed. The strong figure looked at Itt and sneered in his heart.

"Nice to meet you too, P' Day. Where do you go to school?" The girl asked. She seems to have lost interest in Itt when talking to Day. Itt felt something in his chest that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"I'm working," replied Day, leaving Itt feeling uncomfortable.

"So Nong? Are you not going to buy anything? You didn't see anything,"

said Itt. The girl turned to look at him for a bit.

"Jang isn't in a hurry, P' Itt... is... Uh... Is P' Day interested in going to a pub with Jang?" said the woman with a small smile, making Itt freeze because when he met the girl, she also invited Itt. Itt was 100% confident that the girl was interested in Day.

"Hmm... interesting," replied Day. Itt stared at Day.

"How crazy you are! Why did you say you were worried about your brother?" Itt said in a hard voice.

"He must have fallen asleep," Day replied softly and acted like he wanted to go with the girl. Itt heard this and got upset.

"Well, if you want to go, go!! Then take me home first," said Itt before walking away from the two, heading towards the car without buying anything.

"P' Day, what's wrong with P' Itt" asked the girl. Day gave her a cold smile.

"Ai' Jang..."

........

........

Itt walks over to the passenger side of the car and leans against the door. The doors were locked, so he had to wait on Day to unlock them. As he waited, he began kicking at the ground out of frustration.

"Damn. What a woman? Flirting with another guy even though she was still flirting with me. Damn bitch. She acts like this as if she doesn't have a husband herself," Itt stood up and growled angrily at the young woman.

"As for the bastard, Day. Your mouth said you were worried about your brother, but, you are two faced," Itt got even angrier when he thought of Day smiling at the young woman.

"Woah, why are you so late?" Itt growled again.

"What are you complaining about, Itt?" Day's stiff voice asked, causing Itt to turn to look at the other side of the car.

"My business. Open the car door. I'm tired. I'm sleepy too," said Itt in an irritated voice. Itt looked at the woman leaving the store, walking towards him with a red face.

"P' Itt!" The girl screamed loudly and stopped in front of him. Itt looks at the girl.

"What is wrong?" Itt asked, confused.

Smack!

Itt's little face swiftly turned to the side as the woman slapped him across the face.

"What was that for?" Itt immediately asked, grabbing the cheek that had been slapped.

"You're stupid, P' Itt! You tricked me into thinking that you were 100% a man!" Jang said before storming off, avoiding the gaze of Itt.

"What?" Itt was still processing the girl's words.

"Heh heh," Day chuckled before Itt turned and looked his way. He began to understand the situation. The strong figure scowled in ignorance and opened the car. Itt hurriedly opened the door and sat down.

"Day!! What did you say to Jang?!" Itt immediately asked Day angrily.

"I said nothing. I didn't say much," Day said.

"Your little words. What were they? Didn't you see that I got slapped?!" Itt yelled again.

"You don't like it because you got slapped. Then why is it every time I see you, you act like you want to get slapped by me several times a day," replied Day. Itt immediately pouted, frowning.

"Who said I wanted to get slapped?" Itt asked him.

"Huh? If you don't want to get slapped, then why do you try to make me angry so many times a day?" Day said quietly, turning to look at the thin figure. Itt felt shivers run up his spine.

"I'm not looking for trouble. You're the one who just likes to slap me," Itt argued.

"Besides, if you're angry, I've learned to stay still and suppress my emotions. Not to fuss because I'll get slapped. Come on. I want to go to bed," Itt said impatiently, but it wasn't that loud.

"Are you in a position to complain?" Day asked softly, leaving Itt speechless.

"Oh, I forgot, I have no right to say anything!! I have no right to demand anything here," said Itt sarcastically with a feeling really offended.

"....." Day was silent before driving away.

"Serious question, Day. Just now, what did you say to Jang?" Itt said. Even though he's mad at Day, Itt can't help but wonder what the girl's reason for slapping him was. Day smiled slightly before telling the story of what he had told the young woman before leaving Seven with Itt.

----Flashback----

"Nong Jang," Day called the girl after Itt left.

"Yes," the girl said in a sweet voice.

"Would you like to know who made those bite marks on Itt? Whose mouth did they come from?" Day asked the girl directly.

"Who?" The woman asked curiously. Day looked the girl in the eyes.

"They came from me... Itt and I like to play rough. I like to do intense things to him. That's why Itt is full of marks, like that. In fact, Itt likes to be bottom rather than to top others," Day said as if it were normal. This made the girl go quiet, stunned, and red in the face upon hearing this.

"P' Day, you're saying that... you and P' Itt... are... are..." The girl was speechless. Day reached out to touch the girl's shoulder and smiled coldly, giving her goosebumps.

"It's just what you think Nong Jang, so you probably already know that you should stop messing with what's mine. I don't like sharing my things with anyone," Day continued to look into the woman's eyes menacingly.

"I'll go first," Day said to the woman before picking up the basket that Itt had left behind.

----End of Flashback----

When he heard what Day said, Itt was stunned.

"Damn it, Day! Who asked you to talk to Nong Jang like that? My reputation will be ruined! If Nong Jang brings this up at the university, what will I even be able to say?" Itt yelled out.

"Why are you afraid of your reputation being damaged? You've been bad all your life, haven't you? Stop whining and eat this, you bastard," Day said before reaching back and grabbing the bag of snacks behind him and placing it in Itt's lap. Itt looked confused before opening the bag. He saw that it was an item he had picked up and placed in the basket. There was also some other food. Itt glanced at Day, who was driving.

"I don't eat that," Itt said, wanting to sound spoiled. He wanted to know what Day was going to say. Day turned to look at Itt before adjusting the side mirrors.

"If you don't eat it, just throw it away," Day said, taking the bag from Itt's lap and trying to throw it out of the car. Itt was terrified and quickly snatched it back.

"Do you want to die? Can't you see I'm driving the car?" Day turned and scolded Itt when Itt snatched the bag of snacks.

"Why would you want to throw the bag of food? How can you throw that away? Too many drivers are behind. The police will come and arrest you for littering," Itt yelled at Day again, clutching the bag of snacks tightly.

"Well, you don't eat it. Why are you keeping it?" Day asked quietly. Itt wanted to scream his emotions and thoughts at Day out loud until he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm not hungry right now," Itt replied.

"You're good at this," Day said before continuing to drive. Itt secretly wrinkled his nose at Day and looked out of the car.

"Wait...where are you taking me?" Itt asked.

"My house. Alzheimer's got your head?" Day said out of the blue.

"I'll go back to the condo," Itt said. Day frowned.

"You really want to die, don't you? Do you think I'm having fun driving to pick you up at the condo? Taking you there to buy snacks, just to drive you back?" Day turned to look at the thin figure.

"Are you saying this to try to provoke me?" Day asked.

"I didn't ask you to pick me up," Itt said back to Day. Day turned to look at him with green eyes.

"Well... if you let me go to your house and then make me leave at five in the morning, I'll have to take a taxi back anyway, so I won't do it,"

Itt said in a low voice because he knew Day was starting to get angry now.

"I'll get up and take you back to the condo. Damn, you're a terrible thing," Day grumbled angrily before continuing his way without saying anything else. Itt looked at Day and laughed a little without him noticing. The thin figure felt a warmth in his heart. The previous resentment was completely gone. Itt doesn't want to think that he and Day are starting something. It was a short drive to Day's house. The thin figure got out of the car to open the gate. Itt watched from the car terrified because he didn't know if Night had already fallen asleep.

// Damn, I feel like a mistress having an affair with a villager's husband by having to sneak into his house. // Itt muttered to himself. Day got into his car and parked the car in the garage.

"You can come down," Day said. Itt slowly opened the car door, not forgetting to grab the bag of snacks. He closed the door softly and followed Day inside the gate.

...

Itt froze as he bumped into the tall figure's back. Day, who was walking in front, had suddenly stopped.

//Why did you stop? // Itt whispered and quickly grabbed Day's arm. Day turned to look at Itt and frowned.

"Are you crazy? Why are you whispering?" Day asked.

// You're crazy... your brother will hear us // Itt, he whispered to Day.

"You really are retarded. Why are you sneaking around? Are you a thief?" Day said before putting his arm around Itt's neck and dragging him into the house.

"It hurts... slow down," said Itt as they climbed the stairs to the second floor.

"You're not whispering anymore? This is my little brother's room," Day said. The two were going up to the second floor, and Day pointed to a closed door. Itt put his hand over his mouth because he accidentally spoke out loud. Day shook his head at Itt's expression.

"What about your room?" Itt asked in a low voice, and Day pointed to another door. Itt quickly removed Day's hand from around his neck and opened the bedroom door with Day close behind. Itt sighed with relief as he entered Day's room before looking around.

"How many houses do you have?" Itt asked curiously as Day walked over to put his car keys on the shelf.

"I have other houses and the condo," Day answered shortly, Itt looking at him curiously.

"Where is this other house?" Itt asked.

"In the provinces," Day replied.

"Which province?" Itt asked, causing Day to turn to look at Itt.

"Why do you want to know?" Day asked quietly.

"I'm just asking," Itt replied calmly. Then he went to sit on the sofa in the corner of the room and took the sandwiches out of the bag and started to eat.

"Turn on the TV. I'm going to take a shower," Day said before stepping into the bathroom. Itt got up and turned on the television, looking for movies on the shelf to watch.

//Do id he like watching movies? Each movie has a brutal story. All these are horrible. Isn't it surprising? Why is he such a person? // Itt muttered under his breath to himself.

//Nah, no funny movies to watch and relieve stress? // Itt complains again before seeing a movie that caught his attention. It was a white DVD with no title pattern on the shelf. Itt chose to have a look at this movie.

// Oh, I think it's porn. He's horny, like that. Better open it and look. If it's good, then I can secretly go back and watch it alone. // Itt spoke to himself before turning to look at the bathroom door to see if Day had come out yet.

The thin figure hurriedly opened the CD player and inserted the disc.

Itt hurriedly lowered the volume because he was afraid Day would hear. He turned on the TV player. It didn't take long for the image to appear on the screen, making Itt's eyes widen.

The image seen left Itt tense from head to toe!!

It was him and Day. The video is of when Itt was raped by Day for the first time. Day recorded it all on a CD. His heart was racing.

//What do I do? I found the disk... Should I take it?... So, Day won't have an excuse to force me again? // Itt thought to himself. He was confused. Itt wondered if Day had left it there on purpose.

SUDDENLY...

He heard the bathroom door opening. The thin figure was shocked and almost fainted when Day came out of the bathroom and saw the TV screen.

"Uh...I... I thought it was a movie...so..." Itt was quick to try to make up an excuse because he was afraid Day would get mad, but Day stood still and glared at him before walking with the towel wrapped around his waist to the closet.

"Do you want it?" Day asked softly. Itt raised his eyebrow slightly.

"What?" Itt asked.

"Do you want that CD?" Day asked again. Itt looked at Day in disbelief.

"Why would you give it to me so easily?" Itt he asked curiously. Day turned and looked at Itt before smiling. The thin figure doesn't like it when Day smiles that way because it makes him feel like Day is above everything else. Besides, it looked like Day had a plan in mind that Itt couldn't figure out.

"I think... well... I probably won't need the CD to get involved with you," Day said quietly. Itt frowned and looked at Day.

"What do you mean?" Itt asked, looking at Itt.

"Aren't you always quick to think of a plan first?" Day replied before taking off the towel, and Itt immediately turned in the other direction. Day got naked in front of him to get dressed. Itt felt his face turn red. His heart raced even though he'd seen it many times before. Besides, he's a man. Day smiled because he knew Itt turned his back out of embarrassment.

"Why don't you go get dressed in the bathroom?" Itt screamed loudly.

"Why? It's my room, my house, I can walk around naked if I want, bastard," replied Day.

"Shameless," Itt said as Day had already changed into his underwear and pajamas.

"You act so embarrassed like a woman!! Didn't you say you were a man?" Day asked, looking at Itt. Itt was relieved that Day was already dressed, even if he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Why? I'm a manly man," Itt said.

Day raised an eyebrow. He wanted to laugh out loud when he heard Itt say that he was a man because his face was thin, eyes round, lips full and pink. Also, he said this while hugging a bag of candy. Day couldn't see Itt as a manly man.

"Er... ok... ok... If you want this DVD, I can give it to you. I have another one in storage," said Day, walking towards Itt. The thin figure immediately turned away from Day.

"What are you going to give me this for if you have another one in storage? What am I going to do with it?" Itt said, getting up and eating the bag of snacks. Itt doesn't like the contents of the CD. Moreover, it will soon all be forgotten.

"Take this as a guide for what you need to improve and develop so I can be satisfied when I get into bed with you again," Day said, sitting down on the couch. Itt was sitting eating snacks on the bedroom floor.

"Are you crazy? No way!!!" said Itt, his face immediately darkening, so he turned off the video and picked up the CD.

"So what movie are you going to watch?" Day asked. Day was starting to relax about his brother. With Itt around, he couldn't afford to curse and get angry, so Day wouldn't think too much about Night.

"All your movies are horrible and brutal. They're all scary," Itt said.

Then Day got up and picked up the film from the floor and put it in the place before. Itt was leaning against the couch while sitting on the floor with a sandwich in his hand.

"What are you watching?" Itt asked Day.

"SAW 7" Day said, and Itt immediately turned to look.

"Uh...why are you watching this? Let's see other things," said Itt.

"Well, I want to watch it," replied Day, frowning slightly. This movie seems to be very terrifying for Itt. No wonder Day enjoys watching it.

"If you don't want to watch that, then let's watch the cheater's death story," Day said, immediately Itt shook his head.

"No," Itt said again.

"Scream, REC," Day proposed again.

"No and no," Itt said quickly.

"Okay, what do you want to watch, irritating bastard?" Day asked.

"Well, all your movies are brutal with murderers, mental disorders, psychopaths and ghosts. None of them make me laugh. If I watch it at night, how am I going to sleep?" Itt groaned.

"So, what are you going to watch? Tell me, but love and comedy movies, I don't have them," Day said.

"I want to see Jurassic Park. Do you have any?" Itt said softly. Day glanced at Itt slightly.

"How old are you? Are you a child? Do you really want to watch Jurassic Park?" Day complained.

"Is there one? If you don't have it, I can't watch anything. Then I can watch TV." Itt said angrily to Day.

"Can't we watch Alien vs. Predator?" Day asked, still thinking a little.

"Well, I haven't seen that one," Itt said, thinking that at least it wasn't as scary as the other movies Day suggested. Day got up to put the film in and went back to where he was. Itt stared at the television. They both sat and watched, saying nothing. Day periodically turned to look at Itt. There were times when Itt would make a gesture of raising his hand and covering his eyes despite there being nothing scary about the scene. So, he got up to smoke on the bedroom balcony.

"Where are you going?" Itt asked.

"Smoking..." replied Day, before walking away without looking to see what Itt was going to say. The tall figure held up a cigarette and lit it, but he felt like someone was behind him. So, he turned to look and ended up finding Itt next to him, but his eyes were on the television screen.

"What are you doing here?" Day asked.

"You're here to smoke," Itt said.

"Yes, I'm smoking. So, what are you going to do?" Day asks, and Itt frowns.

"Well...uh...I...I..." Itt doesn't know what to say to Day. Day looked blankly at Itt.

"Don't tell me you can't sit and watch the movie alone," Day asked, looking at Itt, who nodded slightly. Day reached up and slapped himself. He didn't think Itt could have such childish ways.

"Go back and sit down before I kick you," Day said. Itt pouted but went to sit on the couch, then he grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Why did you stop the movie?" Day asked again.

"I'll wait and watch with you," said Itt.

"What?" Day replied.

"Well, I said I'll wait to watch it with you," Itt made a slight noise.

Day held up a hand and shook his head from side to side.

"Wow, I'm going to lose it," Day muttered before taking a seat on the couch next to Itt.

"Give it to me. Press Play! I'll watch it with you," Day said angrily. Itt then pressed the button to play the movie immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 51 13
the story originally is mine . the pictures used in story are not mine credit goes to their respectful owner .
23.9K 257 9
Hira Kazunari, a high school student who doesn't talk much, has no friends and belongs to the bottom of his class. The person he falls in love with a...
391K 11.2K 30
A story where Clev's father arranges marriage to him to someone who's unexpectedly a mafia. Will everything turns out just like how Clev's father exp...
31K 1.2K 13
Follows the show's canon ____ A naked Porsche, asleep underneath the blankets, isn't the easiest thing to ignore. ____ When Kinn becomes infected wit...