Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

๐Ÿ“š Story is complete ๐Ÿ“š Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil เธฃเธฑเธเน‚เธ„เธ•เธฃเน†...เน‚เธซเธ”เธญเธขเนˆเธฒเธ‡เธกเธถเธ‡!! เธ เธฒเธ„ 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - เธขเธญเธ™เธดเธก/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ”ž
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ”ž
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year ๐ŸŽ†
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year ๐ŸŽ†
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ”ž
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran ๐Ÿ”ž
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿญ
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿงฑ

Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ”ž

28.9K 316 292
By your_drama_llama

When Itt was brought into the room, he was immediately thrown onto the wide bed. Itt was shocked, hurt by and afraid of the tall man standing before him. Day stood still, looking at Itt. His eyes, burning with rage.

"Day...I only went out to eat... That's all...I really don't know about Night's disappearance..." Itt said shakily.

"Then you went out and did something stupid without telling me!! What did I tell you, Itt?!" Day's loud voice echoed in the room.

"Didn't I tell you...um...I just went out to eat..." Itt said again. Day went towards Itt. Itt backed up until he hit the headboard. Day grabs Itt's ankles, pulling him to the middle of the bed before straddling him. Instincts kick in, causing Itt to shield him in preparation for Day's attack. Day grabs both of Itt's wrists and pins him to the mattress.

"I'm sure you only went to eat! Are you sure you haven't slept with anyone!?" Day asked in a stern voice. Itt looked at Day in disbelief.

"You, alone, make me feel like I'm dying. Ha. Who else would I have let sleep with me? The fact that I even had enough energy to walk to the car was already a miracle," Itt argued, although he was still afraid of Day.

"You can prove it yourself if you've slept with someone or not," Day said coldly.

"Don't! Day... Enough... I really can't take any more of this..." Itt yelled as Day ripped off his shirt, causing the buttons to fall off. Itt tried to escape but was unable to move.

"Why are you struggling so much?!! Or do you want me to get Neil to come and join in?" Day threatened, making Itt stop.

"Are you afraid? Why? Aren't you good at doing this all the time?" Day said aloud. Itt looked at Day with trembling eyes.

"Do you remember when you tricked my brother? You guys ganged up on him, didn't you? Did you ever think about it? How bad he must have felt at that time? How scared my brother must have been with the shit that you guys pulled, just for fun?!" Day shouted, looking at Itt with hurt eyes. Itt looked into Day's eyes and felt a tremor in his heart.

"I'm sorry...forgive me... I'm really in pain," Itt said weakly.

"Your pain is not comparable to the pain you have caused my brother, Itt," said Day, making Itt feel very guilty in his heart.

Knock... Knock...

There was a knock on the bedroom door before it was opened. Itt trembled with fear because he thought Neil was going to do something to him, but Neil only took a step forward.

"I'm going back first. I'm going to call some friends to find Night," said Neil, looking at the two in the bed. Day turned his head slightly to look at his friend while sitting on top of Itt.

"Alright, I'll call you! Please help me call Fu and ask the kid what he knows. I'll take care of this one first," said Day.

"It's fine. Whatever it is, call me and let me know. As for you, weak-faced bastard... I think you better not make Day angry. I'm warning you with good intentions," Neil said before closing the door to Day's room. Day slowly turned to face Itt.

"If you and I fight, who do you think will win?" Day suddenly asked, making Itt look confused.

"M... I don't know," Itt answered honestly because he really doesn't know because of their similar build, who would win. Day let go of Itt's wrists before taking off his shirt.

"Because you don't have the confidence to beat me. That's why you're losing, right now, Itt. Without confidence, you've already lost to me. Don't expect to win over me. So, except what's about to happen. If you want to blame anyone, you should blame yourself. You pushed me to do these bad things to you for him," Day finished saying before burying himself into the nape of Itt's neck.

"Ugh...it hurts," Itt yells out in pain as Day sinks his teeth into the crook of his neck, leaving bite marks and the faint scent of blood. Day can taste the blood that's seeping through his teeth.

"Da... Day..." Itt called out, in a trembling voice, to the tall figure towering over him.

"Remember, the only person who can fuck you is me," Day said quietly before leaning over to lick the blood oozing from Itt's neck. Itt's skin stung. He felt goosebumps as his heart raced. Unconsciously, a feeling arose in his heart.

"Ugh... ugh..." Itt bit his lips to suppress his moans as Day softly left bite marks all over his body. Day's strong hand quickly removed Itt's pajamas. His teeth bit into the upper part of Itt's chest. His hand traveled down his body until it reached Itt's groin.

"Uhh...ahh!" Itt moaned and groaned with pleasure and pain. Day dragged his tongue along the nape of Itt's neck before nuzzling it with his nose. Day breaks away to look at Itt.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where did Gear take my brother?" Day asked quietly.

"I... I really don't know...I don't know anything," Itt honestly said. Day got out of bed and pulled off his pants. His sharp eyes continued to roam Itt's body. The thin figure is now lying on the bed. He couldn't get away because he didn't know how! Itt turned his naked body away from Day because he wasn't used to it. The strong figure was on his feet, looking down at Itt, who was lying there out of breath.

"Spread your legs," said Day, leaving Itt stunned. He turned to look at Day.

"What did you say?" Itt asked.

"I told you to spread your legs now," Day said again. Itt bit his lip in embarrassment, but he had to. With both legs shaking, he gradually opened his legs a little. Itt felt hurt that he couldn't say anything.

"Spread them wider!" Day yelled as Itt opened just a little. Itt took a deep breath with his eyes closed before spreading his legs wider, wider than before. Day smiled before Itt could feel the bed move as Day climbed on it.

"Oh!!" Itt screamed, his legs shaking as Day's teeth bit into Itt's inner thigh.

"I want to know, with these marks, will you dare to go out with someone else?" said Day while biting Itt's whole body, who moaned in his throat with pain and excitement at the same time.

"I want you to touch yourself," Day said. Itt was speechless, but he moved his hand slowly to his hardened member. Itt was embarrassed by Day looking at him in this state. The sharp eyes, as hot as fire, looked like they were going to burn the thin figure's body to ash. Day continued to kiss Itt's inner thigh as Itt moved his cock up and down as Day ordered.

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohh!" Itt moaned hoarsely. Day pulled away smiling, then grabbed the tube of gel off the side table and squeezed it onto his erection. Day was surprised that he was always in such a good mood with Itt. He didn't have to worry because his erection woke up easily.

"Ah...ah...", Itt moved his hand quickly when he was close to coming, but Day held his hand. The pale figure froze, his heart was pounding.

"What?" Itt asked hoarsely.

"Are you going to finish before me?" Day said as he picked up his staff and pointed it at Itt's entrance. The pale figure felt the coolness of the gel as Day squeezed into his tunnel. Itt grabbed Day's arm as the strong figure slowly inserted his hot rod all the way in. Itt bit his lip until blood flowed.

"Ah...ah...ah," Day groaned in satisfaction. Itt's hole tightening around Day's cock. Day was freaking out. Itt was in pain and arousal. The strong figure kept Itt's legs farther apart, making him feel relief in his lower abdomen. Day put both arms under Itt's back and lifted him up a little for him to be able to slowly move his hips.

"Ahhhh..." Itt groaned as Day moved in and out. Though the movements were slow, it hit him so hard Itt almost gagged.

"Um... what if your friends find out that you were penetrated by me... ah... what are you going to do?" Day scoffed. Itt rolled onto his side with an ache in his heart. His hand gripping the sheet tightly. Day began to slam his hip so hard that the thin figure swayed in the bed under impact. Day leaned over Itt as he moved uncontrollably.

"Aahh..." Itt groaned madly because Day hit the sensitive spot inside his body harder and harder. Day kept leaving marks on Itt's body, both on the neck and on the shoulders. There were nail marks and Day's teeth marked with force.

"Raise your arms and hug me! ah... hurry up!" Day moaned softly, ordering Itt to lift his hand holding the sheet to hug Day. Both of Itt's arms came up in exhaustion to hug Day.

"Ugh...ahh... Ahh...Day...don't go so fast..." Itt groaned in protest as Day sped up the movements until Itt gasped. The thin figure admits that Day has intense and passionate desires, sometimes more than Itt can withstand.

"Shit...don't you dare try to stop me...ahh..." Day doesn't mind listening because the desire is building more and more. The sound of a bed moving was heard due to Day's intense thrust.

"Ugh...I... Uhhh...I'm almost...ah," Itt said.

"Ah, you're getting close... Ah... is that it?" Day moaned again. The sound of their skin hitting was so loud that Itt felt his face heat up, but it intensified the mood. Day was still biting Itt's neck. The lean figure felt that Day was thrusting his hips harder than before making Itt feel like he was close to cumming without even touching his body.

"I'm going to cum... ah...ah," Itt groaned as he is approaching his point of release.

Itt's channel tightened around Day's cock, who was close to coming. The strong figure used his hands to lean on the pale figure's slim waist. Itt used his hand to move his cock to the same rhythm as Day. They were both moving quickly.

"So impatient... ahhhhh... why are you in such a hurry to go? Ahh..." Day moaned before bucking his hips a few more times. Itt then released his seed on his stomach, along with a warm feeling in his abdomen due to Day's release. Both panting, Day looked at the teeth and nail marks on Itt's body with satisfaction. The thin figure sighed tiredly, feeling pain, and burning immediately.

"Ah...can you leave now? I'm in pain," Itt said quietly. Day smiled slightly.

"What pain? You were moaning just now, you should know I never stop with a round," said Day, letting Itt know that the next round is about to take place.

After going through so much rough sex in bed, Itt passed out during the third round. Day carefully cleaned him up and covered him with a blanket. Then, he left to go find Neil, at the hotel he had been staying at, to discuss his brother Night.

Itt slept until the sky was dark. He slowly opened his eyes. He felt pain all over his body. He felt dizzy and weighed down. Itt looked around but couldn't find a tall figure that left him in this state. Itt felt his throat dry. He turned to the side and saw a bottle of water and a glass on the bedside table. He tried to turn in the direction where the bottle was placed.

"Uhhh..." Itt clenched his teeth in pain from his channel. His slender arms tried to reach for the glass of water that was sitting on the table, as he trembled. Itt extended his arm and tried to pick up the glass with one hand while he used the other to push himself forward.

"What are you doing?" Day's voice rang out as he opened the door, scaring Itt.

"Ah!" Itt cried out, jerking his hand back in fear. The glass fell to the floor and shattered. Itt lost his balance and fell towards the shards of glass.

"Damn it!" Itt's heart was pounding with fear because he thought he was going to fall onto the broken glass. Just before he reached the pieces, Day caught him and pulled him back into the bed.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Day yelled in a panicked voice.

"I... I'm thirsty...I just...I just wanted a drink of water," Itt said. His voice was shaky and hoarse.

"Then why don't you get up out of bed to get it?" Day said again. The strong figure admits he was shocked to see Itt almost fell face first off, the bed.

"I... can't get up," Itt said in a low voice, avoiding Day's gaze.

"Wonderful Chaos. Just lie down and wait," Day said before getting up and leaving the room. After a while, he came back with a plastic cup.

"Drink," Day said, handing him a glass of water. The thin figure picked up the glass and held it immediately, before playing the cup to his lips and slowly taking a sip.

Day went to sweep up the broken glass beside the bed. By the time he was done, Itt had drunk all of the water. Day took the glass and set it on the table before going out onto the porch to light a cigarette without saying anything.

Itt sighed on the bed as the pain spread through his entire body. He started to realize that his lower body still had a sticky trail of Day's cum. He wanted to clean himself, but he didn't want to call Day. So, Itt slowly propped his body up and sit on bed.

"Ugh." Itt tried to keep his voice from crying out. Day turned to look but didn't say anything. Itt sat up but stayed still for a while before lowering his legs off the bed. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he tried to get up. Itt fell to the ground immediately. Day was a little shocked, before clenching his teeth in anger.

"Stupid! You're so good at showing off. Where are you going in that condition?" Day said, but didn't go look at Itt, who was lying on the floor next to the bed. The thin figure was hurt but could not say anything.

"I... I just want to wash up," Itt replied. Day finished smoking and threw the cigarette in the ashtray. He went into the bathroom, but Itt didn't care. No matter what Day did, he just wanted to get up and shower. After a while, Day came out of the bathroom and walked over to Itt. The thin figure immediately raised a hand in front of him because he thought Day would do something. The strong figure cursed softly in his throat, and then scooped Itt up in his arms. The lean figure gripping Day's neck in shock.

"Where are you going?" Itt asked in a shaky voice.

"Didn't the dog say he wanted to wash up?" Day said before leading Itt to the bathroom. Itt looked at Day in disbelief.

"You're so heavy," Day grumbled before placing Itt in the tub filled with water.

"Ah," Itt was startled as his body hit the warm water. The bite wound exposed in warm water was very painful. After soaking for a while, the pain subsided. Itt glanced at Day. The strong figure looking at Itt motionless beside the tub.

"What's wrong?" Itt asked quietly again.

"If you want to wash yourself, then wash yourself. What are you doing just sitting there?" Day said. Itt started to wash himself, but moaned softly in pain as he cleaned the bites. The slim figure slid his hand to clean around his channel.

"Ah..." the thin figure winced in pain. That makes him not dare to wash inside. Itt's face turns red with embarrassment as Day watches with a sigh.

"Spread your legs," Day said. Itt looked up in shock because he thought Day was going to do something to him.

"Ah, that's enough, I really can't take it anymore," Itt pleaded and Day frowned.

"You think I'm going to do that again to you? I'm going to wash it for you," Day said. Itt immediately shook his head.

"It's okay. I can wash it myself," Itt said. hurriedly, because he felt ashamed.

"I told you to spread your legs," Day said calmly.

"Are you going to open them yourself, or do I have to open them for you?" Day threatened harshly. This made Itt slowly spread his legs apart. Day rolled up his sleeves before stepping into the water. His other arm gripping the edge of the tub.

"Ugh...", Itt winced and grabbed Day's arm, burying his face into his arm in pain. Day inserted a finger into Itt's channel to draw out the remaining fluid inside. The strong figure looked at Itt, who was resting on his arm. After a moment, he withdrew his finger.

"Done. Now you can bathe alone. When you're done, call me. Don't try to show off again by try to get out on your own. You know what happens if you disobey my orders," said Day before leaving the bathroom. Itt looked at Day with a strange feeling in his heart before starting to wash again.

When Day came out of the bathroom, he called to order food. The strong figure took off his shirt, leaving only his jeans. He looked towards the bathroom door with a sigh. The strong hand extended to his head in stress. Not just about Night, but there were other things as well. Day realized that he only smoked when he was stressed. The strong figure stood and smoked outside the balcony because he didn't want the room to smell like cigarettes. He looked at the sky of Bangkok at night. The sight of tall buildings made him think about his younger brother.

"Day, Day. Ai' Day," a faint voice called from the bathroom, causing him to immediately put out his cigarette. He walked into the bathroom. Itt's face warmed a little when he saw Day walk in with his shirt off.

"Have you finished?" Day asked and Itt nodded. Day then bent down, picked Itt up. He sat him on the edge of the sink, handing over a towel. Itt's naked body began to adjust to Day. Day went to get Itt's clothes. The thin figure dried off and put on the clothes.

"I...I can walk myself," Itt said hurriedly as Day tried to hold him. Then Day stopped.

"Ah...okay!" was all Day said before leaving. Itt looked at Day in disbelief. Itt slowly forced his body out of the bathroom and didn't see Day in the room. He stopped in front of the mirror. There were scars all over his body.

//How does a sick person do that? // Itt muttered to himself under his breath. He turned his head from side to side to see what Day had done. Itt sighed

//Where am I going like this? // Itt groaned again before being startled by the sound of the door opening.

"Finish and go to the living room," Day ordered, before leaving. Itt had to leave the room to find Day. He thinks he can walk due to the hot shower. When he left the room, he saw that there was rice on the glass table in front of the TV. Day was sitting on the couch.

"Come sit and eat," Day said. Itt couldn't stand the hunger, so he sat down to eat with Day. Both men didn't say a word. When he was full, Day gave Itt some water and painkillers. Itt hurriedly drank it without hesitation. The thin figure looked away from Day, who continued to stare at him.

"Why don't you try thinking about where your friend went with my brother?" Day said.

"Must be at Four's house, or his condo" Itt said quietly because he couldn't think of anything now.

"I went over there. They're not where you said," Day replied.

"Day... If you see Gear, what are you going to do?" Itt asked worried about his friend. Day smiled in the corner of his mouth.

"I'm going to kill him," Day said quietly and Itt swallowed in dry.

"But did you hear his motive?", Itt asked.

"Why should I listen to you? Are you, my father?!" Day yelled making Itt jump. Day started to get irritated when talking about Gear.

"You don't think Gear really loves Night by now?" Itt asked and Day gritted his teeth when he heard it.

"Don't ever talk to me about love again if you don't want to get hurt, Itt. I won't believe someone like Ai' Gear could really love my brother," Day said in a deep voice. Itt listened and couldn't explain.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Itt's phone rang in the bedroom. He turned to look, but Day had already walked into the room. He took Itt's phone. The strong figure frowned and looked at the caller's name.

"Who's Nick?" Day asked as the phone kept ringing.

"Oh, it's my friend... the person who picked me up for lunch," Itt said because he didn't want to lie again. Day handed the phone to Itt.

"Answer the call and put the speaker on so I can listen," said Day ordering Itt, who obeyed.

"What's up, Nick?" Itt said, looking at Day.

- ("Itt, you left your wallet in my car yesterday. I just saw it. I'll bring it to you.") Nick's voice rang out.

"Uh... I..." Itt doesn't know how to tell his friend.

"Tell him to bring you here," Day said softly.

"Why?" Itt quickly asked quietly.

"Because I said so," said Day.

"Uh...asshole. I'm not home... Can you bring it to the same condo as yesterday?" Itt had to tell his friend.

- ("Don't tell me, you didn't come home?") Nick asked him.

"Hmm," Itt replied shortly.

- ("Oh, I'll give it to you later.") Nick replied - "Okay! thanks a lot," Itt said.

- ("Okay, but your voice sounds like someone who isn't feeling well. What is wrong? Should I take you to the doctor?") Nick asked again. Itt's phone was taken by Day and closed.

Click!

Itt couldn't answer his friend.

"Oh... he's so worried about you," Day said in an annoyed tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.5K 20
Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin spend every day together, and every minute by each other's side. But to Gu Hai that is not enough. Wanting to be with Bai Lu...
121K 862 15
Hey guys! So, these are my favorite BL Chinese dramas. Some are BL, some Bromance, and some are really sad. But if they are in this list is because I...
89.6K 3K 72
New story... Featuring the handsome casts of 2moons and Love by chance. Other fictional characters A Thai inspired boylove novel. A Mean Phiravich f...
37.3K 1.3K 13
!!DISCONTINUED!! "๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’!" ๐“๐ก๐ž 19 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...