Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

By DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 18~ 18+

1.6K 48 5
By DarkMind772

Bern Airport Switzerland........

At 5:30 PM...

Taehyung and Y/N exerted the bording. They went front of airport and was waiting for hotel staff to pick them up.

Soon the man came holding banner of name Kim Taehyung. That man saw them and went towards Taehyung. He took the luggage and put inside the car. Y/N Taehyung hold eachother hands and left in car.

Time skip......

Hotel......

Soon Y/N and Taehyung entered inside the hotel. Receptionist gave them there card and manager lead them towards there room.

Manager: ok mam sir I should leave enjoy your night.... *Smile*

Taehyung: yess thank you*smile and shake his hand*

Manager left and Taehyung sweep the card. They both entered inside and Y/N was too shock to speak. Taehyung wide his eyes after looking at the room.

There was a bag kept on table Y/N keep her bag on sofa and went near the bag she opened it and saw it was a sexy dress.

By now Taehyung to saw that and his cheeks became red. He sat on bed and smirk while looking at her.

Taehyung: go babygirl go fresh up and change. *Smirk* then we will start our long night.

Y/N blush and ran inside the bathroom. Taehyung throw his back on bed and smile shyly.

Taehyung: yaa it's not like it's your first time Taehyung just go with the flow.

After few minutes.......

He heared bathroom door opening and saw his wifey was standing there in a hot dress..

Y/N dress.... ..

His breath hitch after looking at her. Y/n slowly slowly walk towards him and sat on his lap while he gulp hard.

Y/N: what happened daddy are you feeling hot. *Seducing voice*

She trailed her hands from his forehead then nose then lips and lastly his abs. He was continuously looking in her eyes breathing heavily.

Taehyung: you will regrate babygirl. *Smirk*

Y/N: *wisper in his ear* then make me regrate it daddy.

She said and started moving on his lap while he throws his head back in pleasure.

Taehyung: moan*Ahhhh Y/Nahhhh fuck. You did a mistake now no one will save you from this beast.

Y/N: *still moving* and I don't want anyone to save me either.

As she completed her words Taehyung kissed her roughly like he never get to taste her.

Soon he laid her down on bed without breaking the kiss.

He slowly slowly started to remove her net dress which was barely covering her body and throw it away. He went down to her neck and suck it making dark hickey. After giving a good amount of suck on her neck he back off and removed his shirt while staring in her eyes.

She trailed her hands on his well built abs while he groan feeling her cold hands on his body. He lean in and kiss her stomach while she trailed her hands in his hairs moaning his name.

He was feeling a new feeling inside him which he didn't felt on there first night. Y/N immediately turn him and hover over him. He gasp and stair in her eyes with full lust she removed his boxer and her pants.

Soon she took his whole dick inside her while moaning his name. He closed his eyes and moan her name. She stayed there without any movement to adjust his size while he trailed his long cold hands on her front part. He massage her blossoms softly.

Soon she started moving on him making him moan loud. "Ahhhhh Y/Nahhhhh faster baby yaaa fuck" she heard his groan and smirk. She started to rude him faster then before.....

Soon after 30 min both came with a loud moan. Y/N layed beside him while breathing heavily while he close his eyes catching his High breath.

Y/N: you look so good under me babyboy. *Smirk*

Taehyung: *smirk* oh really mommy then let your babyboy show you how daddy can make you scream loud.

He said and lover over her. He trailed his hands to her back and unclip her bra. He started to suck very blossoms. she held his hairs tightly and started to moan his name.

Soon he entered inside her and started thrusting like a beast. She moaned harder then before.

In each thrust he was making her to see stars. "Ahhhh fuck daddy ahhhh faster ohhhh" "as y-youuuu wishhh baby ahhhhh"

After few minutes he shoot his cum inside her with a loud moan. He fall on her and hugged her tightly still inside her. "Take it out baby" she said breathing heavily. He started to circle his Dick inside her making her roll her eyes in pleasure.

"I am mixing my sperms in you baby. I am just making everyone's wish true" he said and smirk. She blushed and hugged him tightly.

But soon there sexy moments was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was now almost ten in night.

Taehyung forrowed his eyebrows and look at Y/N. She gesture him to open the doore.

Taehyung stood up and wear a bathrobe which was kept on table. He opened the door and saw a waiter was standing there.

Waiter: good evening sir I am here to say that dinner is served please have it Mr.kim had booked your tonight's dinner which is a special dish of Switzerland.*smile*

Taehyung: ok we will be coming in few minutes thank you to inform us.*smile*

Waiter: no problem sir enjoy. *Left*

Taehyung closed the door and look at his wife who was looking at him innocent. He chuckled and went near her. He sat on bed and kissed her lips lovingly.

Taehyung: get ready we have to go for dinner downstairs. *Smile*

Y/N: ok let me get ready then.

She said and stood up but immediately sat on bed feeling pain in her lower abdomen.

Taehyung: *worried* what happened love are you ok??

Y/N: ya after going this hard on me you are expecting me to be ok. Seriously.

Taehyung: *laugh* ok ok sorry darling common let me help you.

He said and pick her up. He went in bathroom and both did there bath together.

But being naughty couple they too had one more round in bathroom.....

To Be Continued.........

_________________________

Hey sorry for late update next part will be updated soon....

Love you all...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.3K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor •~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...
77K 3.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
2.5M 82.1K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...