oeyä tìyawn ~ neteyam sully

Od grapefruitkat

a broken girl trying to live meets a boy trying to prove himself all characters aged up neteyam x oc Více

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twentyone
chapter twentytwo
chapter twentythree
chapter twentyfour
chapter twentyfive
chapter twentysix
chapter twentyseven
chapter twentyeight
chapter twentynine
chapter thirty
chapter thirtyone
chapter thirtytwo
chapter thirtythree
chapter thirtyfour
chapter thirtyfive
chapter thirtysix
chapter thirtyseven
chapter thirtyeight
authors note
book two
alternate ending

chapter twenty

1.3K 40 2
Od grapefruitkat

another update cause we're almost at 400 views :,)

Once training with the ilus finished up, Beatrice made her way over to Neteyam with a smile on her face, still feeling excitement run through her veins after mastering an ilu the first time she was on it. The smile slowly dropped as she got closer to Neteyam, feeling angry energy emitting from him almost immediately.

"Ma'Teyam?" Beatrice spoke softly, her tail flicking behind her anxiously. Neteyam looked over at her, huffing. Beatrices ears dropped to her head, confusion filling her face. "What is wrong?"

Neteyam simply shrugged at her, looking away from her eyes as he continued to play with the small fish that had come up to him. Beatrice chewed on her lip nervously, walking up to him once again and placing a hand on his arm. "Ma'Teya-" The girls words were cut off when Neteyam yanked his arm from her grasp, causing Beatrices mouth to crack open slightly with shock. "Neteyam!"

"What?" He responded harshly, causing a pang of hurt to spread through Beatrices chest.

"What is the matter! You never treat me like this, what is going on?"

Beatrice watched as Neteyams shoulders dropped slightly, his ears lowering as his tail flicked behind him. He stayed silent though, causing Beatrice to let out an exasperated sigh.

"You say you love me.. and you want to be with me. You do not treat the people you love and want like this, Neteyam." Beatrice spoke firmly, despite the tears welling up in her eyes. Neteyam tilted his head to the side slightly, a frown growing on his lips. The girl huffed loudly as he continued to refuse to speak with her, the tears she was fighting starting to win and slip from her eyes. She wrapped her arms around herself, turning on her heel and walking away from Neteyam, sniffling softly. Neteyam watched her walk away, not knowing why he couldnt just admit to her that he was jealous. He hated how Aonung kept looking at his love, wanting to rip the eyeballs out of Aonungs skull to prevent it.

As Beatrice walked away from Neteyam, wiping her face as discreetly as she could, she turned once she heard footsteps running up to her. She felt her heart race as she thought it to be Neteyam coming to apologize, but instead felt a small crack break into her heart as it was just Lo'ak running over. She quickly looked away and wiped her eyes once more, turning back to face the younger brother with a forced smile on her face.

"Hey bubba, whats up?" Beatrice asked softly, tsking as Lo'ak nudged her hip with his as they begun to walk together.

"I saw.." Lo'ak admitted up front, the forced smile slipping from Beatrices lips at his words. She sighed softly as she fought the tears once again, ducking her head to watch the sand as they walked.

"Your brother is a penis face."

Lo'ak laughed loudly, shaking his head. "I know. Come on, lets go hang out to get your mind off him. I wanted to pick some seashells for mom." Beatrice couldnt help but smile at his words, nodding her head.

"And Tsireya?" She asked teasingly, finally looking back up at Lo'ak and wiggling her eyebrows. Lo'ak huffed and shoved her shoulder gently.

"And Tsireya.." He grumbled in response, causing Beatrice to giggle.

The two made their way to a cove off of one of the sea banks, immediately setting to work on looking through the sand for seashells. Lo'ak set his small pouch up to the side of them so they could go through the haul once they were done, the two chatting mindlessly while they dug through the sand.

As Beatrice found a beautiful turquoise colored shell, she gently placed it into the pouch, her head turning to Lo'ak as he spoke up.

"You love my brother, dont you?" Beatrice sighed softly as Lo'ak met her eyes, nodding her head.

"More than anything." She responded, her head falling back down as she saw a white seashell. She picked it up, placing it into her own pouch, the necklace she's been working on for Neteyam still needing some shells. "I do not know what i did for him to be so angry with me. And he wont even say one word to me to help me fix it. I am scared he is realizing that he does not love me." Beatrice admitted quietly, playing with some sand before eyeing another seashell she could use.

"He loves you more than anything, Bea. Sometimes i think he loves you more than our parents love each other." Beatrice rolled her eyes at his words, shaking her head softly.

"If he did, he would not he shutting me out like this, bubba."

"I think he is just scared. Everyone saw how Aonung was looking at you today." Beatrice looked up at Lo'ak confused, silently asking him to continue. "Well, like how Aonung could not stop staring at you sometimes. And it seemed like he wanted to keep touching you in some way. Even Tsireya was confused; I guess her brother is not an affectionate sort of guy." Lo'ak explained, causing Beatrice to sigh softly.

"But its not like i was asking him to keep staring and touching me. I had to keep walking away from them to get away from it. You do not think Neteyam realizes that?" Beatrice asked quietly, her tail flicking anxiously. Lo'ak shrugged softly, picking up a couple more shells.

"You know my brother. Once he focuses on something, he can not pull away from it."

Beatrice sighed once again, nodding. As she looked around, she caught sight of Neteyam stomping around, still seeming to be in his mood. She quickly closed her pouch before grabbing Lo'aks hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Thank you bubba. I am gonna go try and talk to him again." Lo'ak nodded with a smile, shooing her away.

"I love you!" He hollered out as she took off running to Neteyam, her head turning back to Lo'ak with a smile.

"I love you too! Tsireyas favorite color is purple!" She watched with a smile as Lo'ak immediately started to search for purple seashells, rolling her eyes happily.

Once she finally got to Neteyam, she fell into step with him, taking his large hand into hers. He silently looked down at their hands, slowing his pace until the two stopped walking altogether. Beatrice watched his face quietly before pulling him to her, beginning to walk to a secluded section of the beach. He continued to stay silent with his eyes on their hands, following after her obediently. Beatrice set her eyes onto a lone tree hidden by the hills of the sand, leading him over to it and sitting with her back against the tree, pulling him down with her. She silently pulled him into her arms, this action seeming to send a bolt of electricity through the man and causing him to finally move on his own.

Neteyam immediately brought his arms around Beatrices waist, shifting them around so his back was against the tree and Beatrice was sitting in his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist. The two stayed silent as he buried his head into her neck, his eyes closing as he just held her. Beatrice laid her head on his shoulder, playing with his braids silently.

After some time, the sky began to darken, eclipse nearing within the next couple hours. Neteyam finally pulled his head from Beatrices neck, causing Beatrice to sit upright in front of him, meeting his eyes. He leaned his head down, meeting their foreheads gently as both of their eyes closed.

"I am sorry, my love."

Beatrice let out a soft sigh at his apology, leaning up and kissing him deeply. Neteyam immediately kissed her back with the same passion, cupping her cheek lovingly as he tried to express his emotions through the kiss. Once the two pulled back, Neteyam immediately set to work leaving gentle kisses all over Beatrices face, causing a giggle to erupt from her lips. Once he pulled back from the little kisses, Beatrice met his eyes once again.

"I am truly sorry, Ma'Bea. He just.. he made me so angry. And once i worked through the anger, that is when the worry set in." He spoke softly, tucking one of her braids behind her ear. Beatrice gently took his hand, placing it over her heart.

"There is no need to worry, my love. Eywa brought us together for a reason, remember? You never have to worry about that." She responded softly, her free hand coming up and cupping his cheek. He immediately leaned into her palm, nodding his head slowly as his eyes closed once again. "Just.. please do not treat me like that again. We need to be able to talk about it." Neteyam nodded his head again, kissing her palm sweetly as he opened his eyes again. "I see you, Neteyam." She finished, giving him a small smile. A wide grin grew on his face, his fangs flashing brightly.

"I see you, Beatrice. I love you so much." He spoke, a small whine evident in his tone at the last sentence. Neteyam leaned forward and kissed Beatrice once again, Beatrice smiling into the kiss. A groan emitted from Neteyams throat as he grabbed her hips, pulling her even closer. The two felt the air around them shift as they kissed, each second passing as the kiss grew rougher and rougher. Beatrices hands gripped onto Neteyams braids at the base of his skull, a small moan escaping the girls lips as Neteyam gently bit onto her bottom lip and pulled slowly. The two parted, panting, Neteyams lips immediately coming into contact with the skin of her neck, nipping and sucking gently.

"Tey.." Beatrice whispered out, her hips bucking as Neteyam found a sensitive area of skin on her collarbone, another groan coming from his throat as her hips moved as he nipped her skin once again.

"You better be careful with those hips." Neteyam groaned out, his voice husky and full of whine. Beatrice smirked to herself before letting out another quiet moan as Neteyam continued to suck on the one spot of her collarbone, her hips bucking once more. Neteyam forced himself to leave her collarbone, leaning his head back on the tree he was against as he panted from her actions, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to stay in control. "You better stop before i take you right here." He murmured out, his deep husky voice sending shivers down Beatrices spine as she leaned forward and kissed his neck gently. This time Neteyams hips bucked forward, causing Beatrice to gasp loudly at the friction, the two meeting their foreheads gently. "Soon, Ma'Bea." Neteyam promised firmly, his voice exposing how hard he was having to hold back.

Beatrice nodded her head, chewing on her bottom lip before burying her face in his neck, hiding the blush on her cheeks. She could feel Neteyams chest vibrate as he chuckled at her sudden shyness, his hand coming up and playing with her queue. The action caused another shiver to crawl down Beatrices spine, their queues being extremely sensitive.

"Very soon, Ma'Bea." Neteyam repeated, kissing her forehead gently. Beatrice played with Neteyams queue in return, causing his breath to hitch. She could feel his muscles under her tighten, causing her to leave a gentle kiss on his shoulder. He laid his cheek on her head as the two sat quietly, basking in the other's affection before they would have to go back to the familys pod.

the last chapters of this story are making me cry. almost done with my drafts tho :,)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

158K 3.9K 27
~~~~𖠳~~~~ '' 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. '' ~~~~𖠳~~~~ avatar the way of the water oc x oc
44.5K 1.7K 19
─𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 ~ᵗˢⁱʳᵉʸᵃ ❝𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ...
1.5K 41 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...
336K 10.1K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...