Sender Unknown | Jimin x read...

By Slirblom

**This novel contains mature content!** Receiving a text seems like no big deal right? But what happens when... More

1. Begin
2. Can you turn off your phone?
3. Ddaeng
4. It doesn't matter
5. Friends
6. Epiphany
7. Good day
8. House of cards
9. Lie
10. Make it right
11. No More Dream
12. Save me
14. We On
15. Where did you come from?
16. Embarrassed
17. Serendipity
18. Boy with luv
19. Give it to me
20. Go Go
21. Does that make sense?
22. Hold me tight
23. RUN
24. Awakening
25. First Love
26. Love is not over
27. Rain
28. Not today
29. You never walk alone
30. Dionysus
31. Don't leave me
32. If I ruled the world
33. Regular girl
34. Stigma
35. Jamais Vu
36. My Universe
37. Sea
38. IDOL
39. Just one day
40. Come back home
41. Tear
42. Singularity
43. Butterfly

13. Boy meets evil

54 1 14
By Slirblom

After eating a big bowl of ramyeon and watching the television for a while I decide that I need to talk to Jimin, at least once before seeing each other at work tomorrow but I don't have his phone number. There is only one person I know that might have what I desperately need. Iseul.

Me:

Hey babe! Do you have Jimin's phone number? I really need to talk to him...:/

From: Issie <3

You don't have his phone number!? :O

Me:

I know it's bad... But please, do you have it?

From: Issie <3

Here you go honey ;)

<  Add contact: Chimmy :P ? >

< Confirm >

< Contact: Chimmy is already saved on you device. Edit Mr. Pyjama pants? >

Me:

I think you sent me the wrong number, it's the same number as my Mr. Pyjama pants :D

From: Issie <3

No it's correct, wait... what? :O

Me:

There has to be something wrong, they have the exact same number :O

From: Issie <3

Y/N... that means...:O

Me:

It's wrong right?? It has to be!

From: Issie <3

Babe, I think they are the same person :S

Me:

Then he lied to me...

From: Issie <3

I'm so sorry Y/N... I don't even know what to say...

Me:

Me neither :'(

From: Issie <3

You have to confront him!

Me:

He knew all along and used me... I told him so many private things that he was not supposed to know... Now I feel like a complete moron :(

From: Issie <3

Do you want me to kill him?

Me:

No, I think I'm capable of doing that all on my own.

From: Issie <3

Well then, tell me if you decide to do it and I'll have the shovel ready with my car on standby!

Me:

I'll let you know <3

From: Issie <3

Good luck! Fighting! <3

I stand there frozen, not understanding how... Did he know it was me before I told him my name?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I scream out, mortified and confused. "I'm going to kill him! FUCK YOU PARK JIMIN!"

"Fuck BTS, fuck Bighit, GOD DAMN IT!"

I'm going to give him a piece of my mind...

Me:

Hello Mr. PJ!

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

Hi there wonderwoman Woo! :D

I think I might actually throw up in my mouth... He is really going to keep lying to me, even after last night... fine, then I'll just kill him.

Me:

So... what did you do last night?

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

I just hung out with my hyungs, are you curious? ;)

Me:

Are you sure about that? I'm not curious.

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

Yes? What else should I have done?

Me:

Well, maybe you did something out of the ordinary?

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

Nope, nothing special :)

Me:

...?

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

Is something wrong? 

Me:

Clearly...

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

What happened? <3

Me:

You did...

From: Mr. Pyjama pants

What?

Me:

Park Jimin, you are a liar...

< Contact name changed to: ASSHOLE of BTS >

Me:

So now you have nothing to say? you are an evil man...

Me:

Really Jimin?

Me:

You lied to me, knew who I was and after I told you my secrets you used my feelings to get into my pants. And you are quiet now!? Are you fucking kidding me!?

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Y/N... I'm so, so sorry!

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Trust me, I never meant to lie to you, and I never used you! I would never do that...

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Y/N?

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Noona?

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Please! please answer!

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Can I come over?

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Please Y/N...

***

Jimin burst out from his room and runs down the hallway, alerting the whole house in his path. "JIMIN-AH! What are you doing!? slow down!" Hoseok runs after him in panic after he escaped out from their their room, trying to figure out why his brother is running for his life.

As he rounds the corner to the living room he gets to an abrupt halt by the chest of Seokjin coming back from eating lunch. "YAH! watch where you're going! wait, where are you going?" He asks Jimin and grabs a firm hold of his shoulders.

"She knows, Y/N... I don't know how she found out but I need to go to her!" He looks at his hyung with begging and desperate eyes, hoping that he will let him go. "Jin please, I need to leave!"

"We told you that you had to tell her the truth..." Hoseok pat him on the back only to be shrugged off.

"I know... Now, can you please back off so that I can go and talk to her!" They let him go while shaking their heads, Jimin however does not care one bit. He have to go to you. Now.

The driver picks him up and head straight to your apartment building. He rushes up the 3 flights of stairs while trying to breathe through his face mask. When he finally arrives in front of my door he coughs and sweat like a mad man.

I was sitting at my kitchen table, contemplating my choices and scrolling through the message history when there was loud knock on the door. I jump up out of my seat and panic. Is he here?

"Y/N, please let me in!" I can clearly hear his angelic voice in the hallway outside but I'am in no mood to let him back inside. He had his chance and he blew it. Big time.

I move closer to the door and calmly speak. "No, leave Jimin."

When the sound of his back sliding down the wood reaches me I know he is not intending to walk away anytime soon.

"I'm sorry..." Is all he says before he goes quiet. I clear my throat and answer him.

"You lied to me and you have made a complete fool out of me. I told you things in those texts that never were meant for you. Now get the hell off my door and go away."

"I never wanted to hurt you, I just... could not bring myself to tell you" He breathes out but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of giving him an answer but to my surprise, he continues.

"I remember the first day you started working at the front desk. You wore a beautiful pink dress and had your hair curled to one side... You smiled and welcomed everyone, you even worked late the entire week just to catch up. Seeing you every morning has been the highlight of my day for the last five years. I didn't know how strong my feelings were until I found out that you were the woman I was texting. I thought there might be a chance that you would only want the idol and not me made and that me act horribly immature. I know that what I did was wrong and I think that my behaviour now have pushed away the only woman that I have ever had these kind of feelings for. I'm sorry Y/N..."

My body is sitting on the cold tiles right in front of the door and as he speaks I let tears roll down my cheeks. I can't wrap my head around his sudden confessions, nor do I feel like I can forgive him for this. 

When I hear him finally getting back up and footsteps walking away I let out a loud sob and bury my face in my hands. This whole thing is to confusing for my brain to comprehend and I already dread going to work in the morning.

***

"Good morning Mr. Lee!" I smile and bat my lashes at the older man while he walks over to open up the entrance doors and I grab the big pile of files on my counter. I have never been so thankful for this much work as today, this will give me an excuse to ignore the members when they arrive.

BTS usually enters the doors at around 09.30 and right on the dot I see seven silhouettes walking in to the lobby. My body tenses up as I feel my heart picking up speed. They are close now, a few more meters and they will be right in front of me.

I stare intensely at my computer, trying to look busy but just as I thought I was safe, one of them walks up to me. "Y/N..?" I look up to see the two big doe eyes of the youngest. "Hello Jungkook." I answer with a soft voice.

"Are you alright?" I try my best to scan for the rest of them without looking to obvious before I turn back towards Jungkook. "Is there anything I can help you with Mr. Jeon?"

His smile immediately sinks when I use his last name. "Noona... I'm sorry" My heart breaks a little when hearing him apologize for something he didn't do.

"Why are you sorry Jungkook, you have done nothing wrong but if you excuse me I have to get back to work." I nod my head to shift his attention to the pile of documents on the counter and he waives his hand in response.

"I know, but I'm still sorry. I'll let you get back to work, have a nice day Y/N." He says and smile  slightly at me before he turns around and leaves for the escalator.

I can finally breathe out when I no longer have any BTS members in sight and gladly get back to work.

After a what feels like a thousand calls and endless amount of filing I sit down in my high chair and exhale loudly while I pick up my phone.

< 1 new message from: Issie <3 >

< 3 new massages from: ASSHOLE of BTS >

< 1 new massage from: Unknown >

Well, at least I seem like a popular person by looking at my inbox.

From: Issie <3

How are you holdning up? how did it go yesterday with Jimin/Mr. Pyjama pants?

Me:

I confronted him by text and then he came over...

From: Issie <3

Okay, what did he say?

Me:

He said a lot to my door... I didn't let him inside.

From: Issie <3

Good girl! <3

Me:

Felt like crap though when Kookie apologized for Jimin's behaviour before lunch :(

From: Issie <3

That baby is to adorable for his own good.

Me:

Yes he really is :)

From: Issie <3

Well, I'm on standby if you need anything. We just finished up a photo shoot so I'm all yours <3

Me:

Thank you Issie, Bye!

I stare down at my phone, contemplating of weather I should open Jimin's texts or not, do I want to? I don't know but I tap on them anyway.

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

Can we please talk? We have a break at 4.

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

I'll be waiting in the small conference room where we talked last time.

From: ASSHOLE of BTS

I will always wait for you...

Who the hell does he think he is!? The world does not spin around them, they might think that they have all the power in the world but I will most certainly not obey by his time. I wonder who the unknown one is. I have my guesses but I still gasp when I open it.

From: Unknown

Hi Y/N. 

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for how Jimin behaved and that the rest of us support you in whatever you might need. If you want someone to talk to or need a hitman, I'm all yours :)

// Yoongi.

< Contact name changed to: Yoongi >

I don't answer him but the words of his message makes me wonder, first Jin punched Jimin and god knows how much scolding he had to endure, then Jungkook came up and expressed his feelings on the matter and now Yoongi. 

When I first saw the unknown sender I expected it to be Hoseok or Namjoon but I was totally surprised when I saw Yoongi's name. At least the rest of them are good people, that makes it less hard to meet them every day.

Time flies by and before I know it the clock stands at 15.58. I look towards the escalator and bite my lower lip. Do I give in or hold my ground?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 902 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
127K 4.4K 42
[°•●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●•°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
39.1K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
2.5K 154 7
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** From nerd turned playboy, Park Jimin never knew what the term love was. For t...