Forgive me: An Aonung story

By txllieex

Nàlàni Te suli neytiri'ite is Lo'ak's younger twin sister they always stick together through thick and thin. ... More

Characters
Memories
The mission
The ride
The old shack
Saved
The flight
The swim
Ilu
The truth
The fight
Mended feelings and beyoned the reef
Forgive me
Confessed feelings
Tsahík Training
The spirit tree
Tulkun
Saving payakan
The war begins
Dream
The gift
A bead
Spiders mistake
Jealousy
The flight home

The beginning

1.8K 17 0
By txllieex

Jake Sully

The forests of Pandora, hold many dangers. But the most dangerous thing about Pandora...is that you may grow to love her too much.

We sing the song cords to remember. Each bead, a story in our life. A bead for the birth of our son, Neteyam.

A bead when we adopted our daughter, Kiri. Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception is a total mystery.

A bead for the first communion with Eywa. The people say we live in Eywa...and Eywa lives in us. The great mother hold all her children in her heart.

Before we know it we had four children. 2 beads added when Lo'ak and Nàlàni were born. Twins were rare but never impossible.

When we sent the sky people back to earth, a few of them stayed. Science guys, loyal to the Na'vi.

And then there was Spider. He was just stuck here. Too young for the cryo-capsule. Orphaned by the war, he was raised by the lab guys. He wasn't part of our family. He was like a stray cat, just always around, inseparable from our kids. To Neytiri he would always be alien, one of them.

Took a few years to get the language through my thick skull. But now when I hear it, it might as well be English.

It all goes by too fast, like a dream. Happiness is simple. Like date night, time away from the kids. But the thing about happiness...it can vanish in a heartbeat.

A new star in the night. It could only mean one thing. Ships, decelerating.

And sky people returning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 524 34
Suy'anna is a young teen that is apart of a different clan across the forest , her family ends up in a tragic war with another Na'vi clan she wakes u...
512K 19.6K 26
Tacenda - Things to be left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence or Tsa'tvayi gives Neteyam a purpose, while caring for his family as if they...
1.2K 2 14
A metkayina girl fell in love with the eldest sully, Neteyam. But little did she know he was stuck on someone else while that someone else had moved...
921 30 15
When a young woman named Isabella or Izzy Augustine comes to the world of Pandora with her good friend Jake Sully, they explore the life of Pandora t...