WHISPERS OF LOVE - KNY/Demon...

Av _fluffyf0x

WHISPERS OF LOVE KIMETSU NO YAIBA/ DEMON SLAYER -- Demon Slayer University AU -- OC x Obanai Iguro and OC x... Mer

【CHARACTERS】
【CHAPTER 2】

【CHAPTER 1】

9 0 0
Av _fluffyf0x

— — — Chapter One

Yuki Fujiki was nervous, she won’t lie.

Yuki walked through the eerily quiet hallways of the dormitory. As a freshman student, everything was super confusing for her. The dormitory was huge, and she was only given the keys to her room. No explanation, no directions, nothing.

The girl had messy white hair falling right til her chest level. Tired and thin almond shaped eyes were a shade of lime green. You wouldn't say she was thin, but she wasn't particularly lean either. She wore a simple black cardigan which reached till her mid thigh. Matched with blue skinny jeans and white sneakers.

Glancing on to the keys given to her, it had a tag of the room no. attached to it. It said, ‘#404’. Yuki had assumed that it was on the fourth floor of the dormitory. Indeed there were room numbers on the doors, but She had been looking around for several minutes, looking like a lost child trying to search for their mother in a grocery store.

Was I blind or something? Yuki thought.

Because when she had turned around to proceed looking, room 404 was right in front of her.

Yuki deadpanned, scratching her head at her own idiocy. She tightened her hold on the luggage. Taking the keys and scrambling to unlock the door. As she successfully unlocked the door, Yuki stopped in her tracks.

“Boy why you so obsessed with me~?”

Is there someone inside?

Yuki peeked her head in, seeing a clean kitchen counter with only a single used cup. The voice did come from inside the room. A girl in headphones, dancing to the song she was listening to. Her black hair stopped by her chin, slightly curly at the ends. She had slightly tanned skin and was wearing an oversized orange shirt and black shorts. She was slightly taller than Yuki. Her eyes were closed, light in her feet as she danced to the beat. She looked chill, lively, and carefree to the problems of the world.

She was really pretty too.

CRASH!

Yuki tried to get a better look at her and only ended up tripping. Which caused her to fall into the ground and crash. The girl flinched and looked around only to see Yuki on the floor, wincing. She blinked once, twice. Pulling down her headphones. Before walking up to the poor girl and offering some help.

“You okay?” She asked. Reaching out her hand. Yuki hesitantly grabbed it and stumbled a little trying to get up. The girl smiled sweetly at Yuki.
“You must be my new roommate” she chuckled lightly as Yuki shrugged and took off her shoes.

“The rooms are by two?”

“Yup, guessing the dorm supervisor didn’t tell you?” She grinned, putting her weight on one foot and placing her hand by her hip. Now that she was right in front of Yuki, the girl finally had a clearer vision of her facial features. She had a round face and cat-like eyes. Her lips were small and shaped like a heart. A sharp and slightly high bridged nose. She grinned and walked inside.

Yuki fidgeted with her fingers. Unsure if she should follow inside or not. When the girl stopped and looked back at her, that was when Yuki took the opportunity to grab her luggage and walk inside the dorm.

The dorm was much larger than what Yuki had expected. When you enter the room, you will first be greeted by a kitchen counter and a hallway. The counter only had a sink, some food utensils, and a coffee brewer. On the other side of the hallway, were two doors. At the end of the small hallway, was the larger part of the dorm. Yuki noticed two beds on the sides of the room. A balcony window in between the two beds. Both beds were elevated, and under each bed, was a desk. The desk was plain and simple, with a small bookshelf by the side.

It was obvious to Yuki that the room was naturally divided for both occupants of the dorm. As the left side of the room was decorated while the other was not. The girl noticed that the bed sheets and blankets were white. The bed had two pillows and a stuffed teddy bear. Both pillows were purple. Which made Yuki notice that there was a lot of pastel purple and beige and light brown colors on that side of the room. Simply designed with cute photographs clipped to a thread that hung by the wall. There were fake vines hanging here and there.

Yuki’s gaze shifted to the table, which had a rose lamp covered by a glass. A dark brown ipad was on the table with a white keyboard that Yuki guessed was bluetooth. The gurl sat by the desk chair, crossing her legs and smiling.

“Name’s Yozora Kimura, ‘bout you?” She said, patiently waiting for Yuki’s reply.

“Yuki Fujiki.” Yuki introduced herself, putting her luggage aside and sitting by the desk chair on her side of the room. She rested her hands by her knees and smiled awkwardly.

“What’s your major?” Yozora asked.

“Animation and Design, and you?”

“Theatre arts, I’m in my second year, sophomore.” Yozora said. Her eyes trailing around, unsure as to what to say. Before her eyes lit up, as if remembering something.

“Ah right, breakfast is at the cafeteria. They open as early as 6am and close at 10 for breakfast. They don’t provide lunch but dinner yeah. Dinner starts at 5:30 and ends at 10pm, "the girl explained. Yuki nodded, mentally taking note of the time. Yozora, unsure as to what else to say, smiled.

“Uh, I’ll leave you to get unpacked. The door closest to the main door leads to the storage room plus washing machine. Next door is the bathroom. Feel free to use my coffee brewer” And with that Yozora slipped on her headphones and climbed to her bed, glued to her phone. Leaving Yuki, with nothing else to do but unpack.

--------------

Yozora Kimura was not happy.

It had been about three weeks since Yuki had settled in. Yozora had tried her best to make sure Yuki was comfortable. In no time, the two had warmed up to each other and became friends. Not very close, but enough for them to listen to each other’s problems and spend three years together in the same dorm without much problem.

As such, Yozora felt comfortable ranting to the younger girl.

Yozora had met a freshman student, who had the same course and classes as her. She initially found him, the freshman student, interesting, as he had good acting skills. Despite the fact that he frequently forgot his lines.

Although he was blatantly disrespectful to the girl.

Yozora didn't mind at first, since it wasn't much of a big deal to her. But when he purposefully 'took' Yozora's role in this major play that will be performed at the end of the semester. The director, who was their senior, tried to talk it out with Yozora since the director thought that the boy would've been more fit for the role than she was. Yozora had no choice but to agree as it was the director's instructions.

Although the boy, for some reason, looked down on her for that.

Yozora's mind went into a spiral as she tried to decipher the look the boy gave her as it was announced that he was given the role that was originally hers.

Oh poor Yozora, you're nitpicking things too much.

Yozora was pacing around the room, fists clenched and visibly irritated. Yuki was mindlessly sketching on a piece of paper while listening to her roommate’s complaints.

“Can you believe it! The audacity of that kid to actually take my role! Now I have to take on a minor role instead of the original one.” Yozora slammed her desk, causing Yuki to flinch.

“Gurl, chill” Yuki said, fully turning to the older girl. Yozora in return rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, turning to the girl and leaning by the desk.

“How will I chill? That guy is getting on my last nerve. It hasn’t been a week since school started, not to mention! The way he was looking at me! Like-” Yozora sighed, pinching her nose bridge. “We also have the same schedules! And same course, if that wasn’t obvious enough. We keep running into each other. I have to work on a project with him too.”

Yuki chuckled. “Who is this guy anyways?”

Yozora shrugged. “Dunno,Tokito is his name I think. Last name. I forgot his first name”

Yuki froze. Only one of the twins was in the theatre arts department.  “Tokito? As in Muichiro Tokito?”

Yozora widened her eyes, clapping her hands. “Ah yeah! Muichiro Tokito!” the girl paused. “Do you know him? Is he popular or something?”

Yuki nodded her head, “He’s a childhood friend, we grew up together.” 

Yozora wasn’t exactly sure how to reply to this statement. It was bad enough that she was bad-mouthing a childhood friend of her roommate. She was unsure on how to react as well. It wasn’t common after all. Yozora ended up apologizing over and over again, before taking a coat and heading out. She noticed that Yuki tried saying something, but Yozora had already worn her headphones, blocking out and unintentionally ignoring whatever Yuki had to say.

As Yozora walked through the hallways of the dorm, she pulled out her phone, furiously tapping on her screen keyboard.

Yozora:
Woiii
Woiiiiii
Obanaiiiiiii
(seen)

Yozora:
DON’T LEAVE ME ON READDDD

Obanai:
what do you want

Yozora:
Sweet big bro, can we meet at the cafe nearby the campus
The one outside the gates lolololol

Obanai:
Why?

Yozora:
I’LL EXPLAIN WHEN WE’RE THERE OKOK
mwa mwa

Obanai:
Remind me why I should go?

Yozora:
Because you love me frfr

Obanai:
I only tolerate you.

Yozora:
OKAY I’LL MEET YOU THEREEEE

-------

Obanai Iguro smiled softly at his phone.

No, you never saw him smile at his phone after talking with Yozora. You’re hallucinating.

Obanai sighed as he grabbed his coat, bidding goodbye to his roommate and leaving the dorms. He tied his shoes as he started walking out of the dormitory. Making his way through the large dormitory he has grown accustomed to the past year.

Obanai put his hands in his pocket. Remembering how the two had first met.

Obanai met Yozora when the boy was 9. His father and mother are divorced, for too many reasons that he did not like to recall.  Not long after they divorced, his father had remarried Yozora’s mother, who was a single parent raising Yozora.

He didn’t like Yozora at first. Nor did he like her mother. But for the sake of the so-called “family”, Obanai had to behave. It was obvious to Obanai that Yozora was not very thrilled about Obanai either. It was noticeable the moment they met. For a split second, she gave both him and his father a displeased look. It may have not been obvious to the adults,  but Obanai surely noticed. But for some reason she tried conversing with him, pretending to like the idea of them being a family. It was almost as if she wouldn’t dare go against her mother’s wishes. Although she acted that way, she gave a firm no to taking the last name of her now step father.

Obanai didn’t blame her.

The union between their parents turned out to be a loveless marriage. To Obanai, it wasn’t new, however to the girl, she was scared, terrified. The way that the two adults ended up fighting, resulting to violence. The way that Yoroza and Obanai caught both parents having an affair at the tender age of 11.

The marriage was only because both parents wanted to grow their money, influence, and business. Love never happened, love never existed between them.

Obanai, despite disliking the girl at first, became fond of the girl. The nights they stayed together in his room, playing and trying to block out the noise of their parents' fighting. He saw her as his own sister.

Obanai's reminiscing had finished when he noticed that he was nearby the café.

Obanai pushed open the door of the cafe. Seeing a short haired girl smiling and waving at him. The cafe was practically empty, with only the two of them and a single student who was working on their computer in the shop. The moment Obanai sat down in front of Yozora, the girl started ranting and being the most dramatic girl alive. Obanai simply smiled beneath his mask, patiently listening to his sister's complaints.

"And so, apparently this guy was my roommate's childhood friend!" Yozora groaned. Her face flushed in embarassment.

Obanai chuckled. "Well that's quite the twist. Who's the guy?" He asked. Pulling down his mask enough to take a sip of his coffee that Yozora bought for him.

The girl seemed surprised. "You're pulling down your mask?" She asked him, a bit perplexed with his actions.

Obanai shrugged. "The other student a while ago. The only one left is the bartender who isn't even paying attention. We've been talking for two hours, Zora." He replied nonchalantly. Yozora blinked, turning her head and looking around the shop. Not noticing that indeed, they were the only customers left. Not that the two were concerned, as the shop was open 24/7.

"Oh"

Obanai looked at her with an amused look, not surprised at his sister's behavior. "So? You're not gonna tell me who the guy is?"

"Oh, Muichiro Tokito"

The man choked on his drink. Fits of cough as Yozora looked in terror and offered him a cup of water. When his coughing ceased, Obanai looked at Yozora with a look of pity.

"You ok? What's with that reaction anyways" The girl asked, Obanai nodded.

"Muichiro Tokito is my new roommate," he replied.

Yozora froze, before her whole face flushed, turning red as a tomato. She groaned and hid her face with her hands. Obanai slipped on his mask and laughed at her.

Obanai swore to protect her. And unbeknownst to him, Yozora swore the exact same thing.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
564K 20.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...