๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•ช๐• ๐•ค๐•™๏ฟฝ...

By angelicMichiko

Venus runs away from her drug-addicted mother and joins an elite team of female warriors. Kyoshi Island is vi... More

Information on Venus๏ฟผ
Backstory
Chapter 1- The Avatar Is on Kyoshi Island
Chapter 2- The Crazy King
Chapter 3- Imprisonment
Chapter 4- The Waterbending Scroll
Chapter 5- Jet
Chapter 6- The Fortune Teller
Chapter 7- Bato of the Water Tribe
Chapter 8- The Deserter
Chapter 9- The North Pole
Chapter 10- Water Tribe Sleepover
Chapter 11- The Meeting
Chapter 12- Hey, Neymar?
Chapter 13- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 14- Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 15- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 16- The Avatar State
Chapter 17- Delicate Flower
Chapter 18- The Cave of Two Lover
Chapter 19- Return to Omashu
Chapter 20- The Swamp
Chapter 21- Avatar Day
Chapter 22- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 23- The Chase
Chapter 24- Bitter Work
Chapter 25- The Library
Chapter 26- The Desert
Chapter 27- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 28- Hope
Chapter 29- The Drill
Chapter 30- City of Walls and Secrets
Chapter 31-The Tales of Venus and Sokka
Chapter 32- My Ex Is Back
Chapter 33- The Earth King
Chapter 34-Daddy Hakoda
Chapter 35- The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 36- The Awakening
Chapter 37- The Headband
Chapter 38- Sokka's Master
Chapter 39- Metal Man and Interruptions
Chapter 40- The Runaway
Chapter 41- Water Tribe Stories
Chapter 42- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 43- Wet Dreams
Chapter 44- Nightmares and Daydreams
Chapter 46-The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 47- The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 48- Venus Alone
Chapter 49- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 50- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 51- Family Ties
Chapter 52- Don't Go Into the Tent
Chapter 53- Wait, Is this Fucking Play About Us?
Chapter 54- Quickie
Chapter 55- Melonlord
Chapter 56- Old People Camp
Chapter 57- Into the Deep End
Chapter 58- Spirit World
Chapter 59- Happy Ending

Chapter 45- Before the Invasion

517 18 24
By angelicMichiko

Once, we had put Aang to sleep, everyone began to head to bed themselves, except Sokka and I.

As he passed me, Sokka grabbed my arm and drew me close to him. His lips moved to my ear. "Meet me in our spot in fifteen."

Shivers ran down my spine as I watched Sokka disappear into the mist.

I quickly rushed to my bag and began looking through it for everything I had purchased from the Fire nation store.

My scented candles had been missing, but at this moment I didn't care, Sokka and I were about to get freaky tonight.

To freshen my scent, I dabbed some of the essential oil all over my body. In search of some lingerie, I dug into my purchase bag and selected the light blue one...for no particular reason, of course.

Once I thought I was ready, I headed down to Sokka and I's secret spot which we discovered the first day we arrived.

As soon as I entered the private lake. Sokka was lying there, and my scented candles were filling the air with scent. Strawberries and grapes that were half eaten were on a plate. Sokka's hair was down as he only wore his boxers and nothing else.

I crept my way over to him. "So that's where my candles went?"

Sokka smirked as he patted the sand beside him. "Sit sit."

I sat beside him as I looked at the half eaten plate.

"I couldn't help myself," Sokka said. "You were taking too long and I was hungry."

"It's okay," I smiled. "I'm not too hungry anyways."

"I saved a strawberry for you." Sokka tapped his lap, I grinned as he snatched my waist, guiding me above him as I sat right over his groin.

As I looked at Sokka's lovely features, I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. I wanted to bone him already, but I wanted to be respectful. I didn't want to pressure him in doing anything if he didn't want to.

I released my lip that was caught in my teeth. "So where's my strawberry?"

Sokka got the last strawberry from his plate. He murmured as he placed it in his mouth, between his teeth. "Right here."

I smiled, leaning closer to Sokka's lips as I bit the end of the strawberry.

I slowly wrapped my fingers around his neck. As I brought my lips closer to his and removed the entire strawberry from his mouth.

"You're such a tease, V."

I leaned in again as I put the strawberry back in between Sokka's mouth. This time we both bit into the strawberry as our lips pressed against one other. We tried to make out with the strawberry still in our mouths.

I pulled away, scared I would choke on the fruit, so we chewed it down before returning back to kissing each other.

*WARNING! My friends. Big smut warning!

"D-do you like when I jerk you off?" I asked against his lips. Sokka twitches under me eagerly, answering my question.

"Yes." He whispers, tilting his hips upwards.

I take my hand and slip it inside his tight boxers, my fingers curl around his size, fingers met with delicate skin that contrasts the hardness beneath it, and he was absolutely on fire. His cock was burning with arousal, leaking equally as hot of precum drips down to my fingers as I hold him.

Sokka and I both groan delicately into one another's mouths at the sensation. My wrist catches on the waistband again, tugging it down with me as my hand descends further and deeper in search of his base.

I let out a huff of frustration into Sokka's mouth before pulling away from him to glance down to where my hand is shoved down his boxers, adamant about adjusting the waistband for a better grip.

Sokka notices my struggle and helps me by taking his hands off my back and saying, "Push it down. Down, get it down," he says, pushing the fabric with both hands down on his hips while I pull with my left hand.

It slide down to the top of his thighs. I left my hips off Sokka, so he can remove his boxers all the way. While he does so, I strip off my top and eagerly rip off my skirt and toss it to the side, along with my underwear.

"That was a cute skirt." Sokka pouted.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and the other resting against his stomach, and his boxers now secured beneath his ankles. I begin to slowly pump my hand around the length of him. Sokka watches carefully, jaw locked and eyelids heavy, his eyes following my fingers as I grasp him adequately tight to draw raspy groans from his throat.

Spirits, his dick; blushed a dark red, littered with enticing veins, and slicked with the precum that's leaked from him, has my own body responding involuntarily. My insides were warm and gooey, and they fluttered and tighten in sync with the twitching of him. My heart ached with need.

"Fuck me," Sokka mutters as my thumb swipes over his tip. My body rested so close to his, my hands wrap around his cock, drove him insane.

My knees buck and my hold around him weaken. The nails of my opposite hand dig into the fragile flesh of his navel for support, but only draws a sharp hiss from his lips.

Sokka murmurs, "Gimme a kiss," and before I can even register his words, he gently grasps my jaw with his right hand. I whine against his lips, and my hand has even more trouble keeping a steady rhythm, but I kiss him back despite it.

I've always been good at multitasking, but trying to do so when the tasks were split between kissing Sokka, jerking his cock and trying to stop my knees from buckling, was so much harder.

Even though I wasn't the one being touched, it was far too much for me to handle as I struggle to kiss Sokka back, my hand jerks unsteadily, and my legs tremble beneath him.

Despite my struggling and mediocracy, Sokka whispered, "you're doing so good for me," in between the taking of my lips in his. My body shakes in response to his words.

Sokka's hand still grips my jaw softly, having complete control over my ability to pull away from his lips.

"I'm gonna fuck your hand, okay?" Sokka releases his hold on my face and moves it down to my wrist, and he wraps his fingers around it just like I had with his cock. He holds me still, halting my pumping with his firm grip, then looks up from between our bodies and to my eyes.

My focus shifts from his grip on me to his eyes again. Gradually, his hips slant forward into my hand. Sokka holds my wrist still while letting his cock fuck itself through my palm and fingers.

Immediately, a soft moan escapes my lips at the feeling of him using me. It was overwhelming. The quiet grunts he makes with every stroke, the straining of his forearm as he holds himself back from digging his blunt nails into my wrist; it was insane.

"Sokka, I...can't," I choke out, far too overwhelmed from both the lack of stimulation as well as the excess.

Sokka stopped himself, hips stuttering as he held back from another thrust. "Are you okay?"

My hand loosens around him, wrist falling limp in his grasp. His own hold loosens while I take a moment to regroup. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just really... really turned on."

Sokka's hands roam around my thighs as he comes across my scars, caressing them. "Did you do this?"

I searched in between my thighs to see what scar he was referring to. "Y-yeah, I did."

Sokka softly rubbed my scars with the pad of his thumb. "You don't hurt yourself anymore, right?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't."

"Good." Sokka grips my waist, kissing me roughly, my hands wrap around his neck tightly to pull him closer to me if that wasn't even possible.

Sokka began looking for something on the ground after removing one hand from my waist.

"What are you searching for?" I asked in between kisses.

"My con...doms." Sokka finally finds his condom and places it in my hand. "Slide it on for me."

Sokka gives me a soft kiss before cupping the back of my neck and cradling the small of my back.

I lift my hips off of him and hold his wet, slippery cock in my other hand as I slowly wrap the condom around Sokka's cock.

Sokka hissed, uncomfortably. "That doesn't feel right around my dick. I want too feel you."

"You'll get used to it and plus it's too risky to have unprotected sex before even having sex for the first time." I said.

Sokka nodded his head. While I was sitting above him, Sokka glanced between his thighs. "So, you gonna ride me?" He smirked, amused.

My lips abruptly met his, "Yeah." His hands lifted my hips as my clit rubbed against the rubber around his hardened cock. His lips melted against mine. My chest enmeshed with his.

Sokka pulled his lips from mine and kissed down my jaw. His name glided softly from my lips. After returning his lips to mine, he moved away. Sokka's tongue slowly pulled at my neck until it got to my ear. "Say it again." He whispered, then bit down softly on my neck.

"Sokka." I said a little louder than before. His hand traveled up my leg, holding my hip. My body was pressed so close to his I could feel him craving me.

Sokka took his time traveling his hands around my back, unhooking my bra. His lips melted into my collarbone. My back arched as he left kisses down my breasts. Licking and sucking every sensitive area. "Sokka," I gasped.

My hips rocked back and forth, teasing him. I leaned down, kissing him tenderly.

Sokka ran his hand through my hair, softly pulling me toward him. "Venus, I need you more than ever."

My eyes looked into Sokka's, searching for any hesitation from him, but I saw none. "Are you sure?"

He nodded his head. I slightly lifted my hips above him, a low groan escaped him as my hand slowly wrapped around the girthy base of his dick. He was throbbing against the rubber, and I could feel it.

I placed my other hand on his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat. Sokka swallowed back a moan.

As I lowered myself until my heat lightly grazed the tip of his length, my eyes flashed up to his lustful ones. Sokka exhaled heavily as my slick dripped onto him.

My hand guided the base of his hard dick, lining the bulging tip up against my entrance. Slowly, I lowered myself down onto his cock by an inch, allowing the head to separate my walls in a dull ache making me hiss at the feeling.

I continued to sink even even further down onto him until my clit hit his pubic bone and he was buried inside me to the hilt.

My hand gently caressed Sokka's neck as he groaned in response to the sensation and my attention shifted to him in concern.

My breath was caught in my throat as I carefully exhaled. "Are you doing okay?"

Sokka slightly rotated his hips, causing me to moan out a laugh. "Would be nice without the rubber but yeah, I feel good. You?"

"Me too." I placed my hands on his chest to support myself whilst I blinked hazily, clenching around him.

"Talk me through it, okay?"

I clenched harder around him from his request. "I feel so full."

"Take your time, baby." Sokka tenderly intertwined one of my hands with his before giving me the most tender kiss.

"You're so big, Sok." I whined, fully enjoying the feeling of him filling me up. We were so comfortable like this, now. Almost satisfying the intimacy we had both needed from one other for so long.

"I am big, aren't I?" He snickered with a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes at his comment, but now that I felt completely at ease with his size, I wanted to tease him a little since he was talking all that big game.

Rising my hips up high, Sokka's length slid out of me until only the tip of his cock rested between my folds and I quickly sunk back onto him making the both of us moan at the feeling of him filling me up so fast.

"S-shit." Sokka stuttered, tightly gripping my hips as he grinded up into me making my walls clench around him. With a small smirk on my lips, I began to repeat myself, bouncing up and down on his long cock and moving at a slow and steady pace with a slight smile on my lips.

"Such a good girl." Sokka praised me, eyelids closing as he tilted his head back and his hands grabbed my thighs to guide me as I rode his length. "K-keep going. Fuck."

I found myself becoming desperate for more. Desperate for release. Sokka made me feel so full and I adored the breathy moans and noises he made.

Sokka's hands trailed up my body to my bouncing breasts and he gently pinched my sensitive nipples causing soft moans to fill the air until he suddenly grinded up into me, making my walls tighten around him.

I cried out as the tip of his cock hit my cervix. Sokka watched in awe as his length continued to slid so deep into me, in and out, coating him in my slick while my breasts bounced and face contorted in pleasure.

"You're so beautiful." He said out of breath.

"Don't-don't talk to me." I moaned, rocking my hips into him as we both whimpered.

"W-why not?"

"Because, I-I'll come undo any second." Sokka groaned at the sensation as my hand wrapped around a fistful of his hair, his head leaned back as his lips parted.

I pulled him toward me by gripping his hair, tighter. "Look at me as I ride you."

"Yes ma'am," Sokka said prior to crashing his lips to mine.

I lifted up and down, riding him faster. He nibbled on my lip as I accelerated. His lips moved down, and they kissed my jaw. "Venus, you are so beautiful."

My gaze moved from his eyes to lips, repeatedly.
I placed the palm of my hand on his neck and pressed my lips onto his tenderly. "You're beautiful, Sokka."

Our kiss quickly became heated as our tongues fought for control. Sokka's hands roamed down
my spine as it stopped on my ass.

His hands pressed against my ass, lifting me up and down on his cock, the oasis echoed with moans and the slaps of our stickiness. His condom completely drenched now.

"Sokka," I moaned against his lips, whining from the overstimulation. "I think I'm going to-"

"Come," Sokka moaned, our tongues fought for dominance as our kiss quickly became heated and sloppy. "Come for me."

As Sokka continued to pound on his cock by rolling my ass into him. I was grinding onto a spot and a knot started to build in my lower stomach. Sokka's dick was pulsating in my pussy.

"Venus," Sokka moaned as he leaned down to give me a rough kiss, biting my skin as he went down to kiss my neck.

My back arched and my walls clenched around Sokka, squeezing him tightly as my juices squirted out, coating his thighs, as my hands found their way to his back, digging and scratching into his skin.

Sokka groaned loudly against my neck as his teeth sunk down, piercing the skin of my neck and drawing blood, his thrust becoming sloppy before he finally came filling up his condom with his seed, I could feel the warmth of the rubber inside me.

To ensure that we both rode out the highs of our orgasms, Sokka continued to give me a few more deep thrusts. With a groan he released my neck, licking up the few drops of blood he made on my neck.

I collapsed my body onto Sokka, he sat back watching as his cock slowly oosted out of me. I moaned from the feeling of emptiness inside me.

I laid there panting heavily, eyes closed, not daring to look at Sokka. I was a mess.

As I rested my head on the beating heart of Sokka, his chest heaved up and down. We remained silent for a few moments.

With the words, "I can't feel my dick anymore, Venus," Sokka broke the silence.

A/n: okay they finally did it, y'all can stop yelling at me now. No joke this took me all day to write😭 smut is sooo hard omg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.2K 34
โ”Šอ™โœงห–*ยฐเฟ IN WHICH a fire nation princess joins a group of young teenagers and makes allies, enemies and memories within their journey towards ending t...
280K 6.5K 49
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.โž โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
109K 7.7K 109
Rana is the adopted daughter of Zhao and a traitor to the Fire Nation following a realisation of how Zhao came to find her. Seeing the Fire Nation fo...
162K 4K 33
When Hatred Turned to Love, she fell for him... When Love Turned back to Hatred, she tried to forget him... When Love Turned to Desire, they were...