Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

A gift

2.2K 90 17
By idontknowtfimdoin

Age:5 and turning 6 UvU

This is connected to 'bear' it's a short lil shot of the state Ev was in and her reaction to getting the bear on her bday 🤭

Evelyn

"I don't want it! " I yelled making everyone look at me and daddy.

Since mommy is gone now everyone came here to help daddy.

I don't want anyone here.

I want them to leave. Their annoying and overbearing and they keep talking about mommy!

They think I don't hear them but I do!

It's my fault that she's gone and I know that, them talking about her is annoying!

"Please baby, You haven't eaten anything for days. " daddy said with a sad voice.

I huffed and looked at him.

He was tired and I knew that but I don't want to eat.

I got angrier and slapped his hand away making the fork and the food on the fork fly away.

"Evelyn! " he yelled making me frown until I finally cried. I heard daddy sigh and grandma spoke.

Here were my grandmas and 2 aunties Alissa was also here since she apparently insisted on coming and she's sitting across me watching me.

"Evelyn if you eat all your food we can go bake cookies! " Auntie MK said with a happy voice. Tears filled my eyes as I huffed and remembered how mommy and me would bake cookies.

I loved cookies...

But I hate them.

I'll hate them!

"I DON'T WANT COOKIES OR FOOD OR ANYTHING ELSE! " I yelled and pushed the plate making it fall to the floor.

Daddy sighed and stood up while picking me up.

"I won't force you then. " he said and we made our way upstairs.

Ashley

"She's being a brat... " I heard Alissa mumble. "She isn't Alissa. Don't say that ever again. She just lost her mom be understanding. "

"What? If I didn't eat I wouldn't be offered cookies! "

"Just eat your food Alissa. "

Evelyn

"What you did isn't acceptable Ev. Why would you throw your plate away? " daddy quietly asked me as he put me down on the bed.

I let out a sob and answered in a quiet voice. "I told you I don't want to eat... "

I felt him wipe away my tears and I opened my eyes to look at him.

He gave me a sad smile.

"But you need to baby... Mommy's looking at us from above, imagine how sad she's going to be when she sees that you don't eat? "

"Then she should come back daddy! She should come back or I won't eat! " I sobbed and he hugged me.

"You know she can't Ev. "

I opened my eyes and started crying and yelled for mommy. Suddenly the door burst open and I looked at the door expecting to see daddy but it was a tired mommy instead.

"Mommy! " I yelled and she smiled softly.

She sat next to me and wiped my tears away.

"Did you have a nightmare? " she asked me with her comforting voice and I nodded.

"Want to tell mommy? "

"You were gone... " I said and snuggled into her.

She wrapped her arms around me and I felt her kiss my head.

"I'm not leaving my angel.... "

"Promise me mommy... Promise me you won't leave. " I said lifting my head up and looking at her.

"I pro-"

I opened my eyes to a dark room and felt daddies arms around me.

I looked at the ceiling for a moment before I started to cry waking daddy up.

"What's wrong? " he quickly asked.

I tried to speak but I couldn't. I was crying so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"D-da-"

"Breathe Ev. " he said with worry in his voice as he tried to calm me down.

"Deep breaths Ev deep breaths. " he said in a calm voice.

When I calmed down he turned to turn the lamp on and looked at me and wiped my tears away.

"What happened? "

"I saw mommy in my dream. " I said and he hugged me.

"What were you doing in your dream hmm? "

"I woke up from this nightmare and called for mommy. She came and calmed me down... I told her about the nightmare and she told me that she won't leave. But I woke up before she could promise me... "

He stayed silent and just comforted me until I spoke. "I miss her daddy... "

"I do to princess. I do to. "

"One bite. " Grandma said.

Their all taking turns to feed me and it's finally grandma's turn.

But I really don't feel like eating.

I looked at daddy with pleading eyes but he just nodded towards the food.

I let out a sob and tears went down my cheeks as I opened my mouth.

When grandma fed me they clapped like I reached a milestone. I cried as I was fed but when I noticed that the plate was half empty I held grandmas hand to stop her.

"I don't want to anymore. " I said and she just nodded.

Daddy walked over to wipe my tears away and I wrapped my arms around his neck when he was done.

Daddy walked over to the sofa and sat down. I rested on his chest but I could hear Alissa playing with her toys.

"Come on Lis we're going. " I heard auntie Ashley say and I lifted my head to see her standing there with their bags. Auntie Mk came down with their bags to and daddy tried to put me down so he could see them out but I stayed in his arms.

So we both saw them out and now it was just us.

As he walked back to the living room I spotted the backdoor that went to the garden.

"Daddy... " I said and he answered when he sat down on the sofa.

"Yes? "

"What will happen to the plants? "

"What? "

"Mommy's plants... "

His eyes got shinier and he smiled. "Well, you helped mommy alot didn't you. I'll learn how to look after them as good as mommy did and we'll look after her plants. "

"We should do a good job daddy. "

"We will... "

"Do we have to go? " I asked daddy as he tied my shoe laces.

"We haven't gone out for 2 weeks. It's nice to get some fresh air bub. "

"But I don't wanna go. " I said and tears filled my eyes.

I don't want to go to a park or anywhere else. I wanna stay at home.

"Well only for today. "

He held my hand as we walked to the park and when we got there I just stared.

Daddy knelt down next to me and put some hair behind my ear. "Go baby. "

"Can't I just sit on a bench with you? " I asked.

He kissed my forehead and we walked over to an empty bench and sat down.

I got on his lap and watched the kids play as I held his hand tight.

Robbie

I miss the old days...

Where Lizzie was here.

We were all happy, especially Ev.

She's nothing like she was before.

Before when we came to the park she would run to play.

When she ate she would happily talk about random things she thought of.

Lizzie and her would garden and I would watch them with a big smile on my face.

Lizzie would turn to me with a wide smile and Ev would turn around and smile when she noticed me to.

She would happily yell 'daddy!' And show me what they planted.

The mornings would be filled with kisses and laughter.

The nights with happiness.

We would put Ev to bed and take advantage of our alone time.

I miss her smile.

I miss Evelyn's smile.

Ever since Lizzie passed.

The mornings are filled with sorrow.

The nights are filled with Evelyn's screams and cries.

She hasn't been able to have a good nights sleep. When she does sleep she either wakes up in tears or has night Terrors.

She hardly eats and just cuddles with me as she randomly cries.

Her once big green eyes that would sparkle are now all red and tired.

Instead of sparking with joy and happiness they sparkle with tears.

Her little rosy cheeks are now pale and instead is replaced with a red nose.

And she's been starting to lose weight since she refuses to eat.

I remember the times while Liz was pregnant with her.

It was hard but Lizzie was happy.

When they were both saved at the end I was overfilled with joy.

As I held my daughter in my arms and Lizzie smiled with tears in her eyes.

Everything was perfect for 4 years until she became.

Sick.

At first we all thought it was a normal cold or flu.

But she only got worse and worse.

And now she's gone...

I know Evelyn knows.

Everyone knows.

But it's not her fault.
She almost died together with Lizzie that day.

And now only one of them remains.

But I can't tell If Ev is even alive anymore.

She's like a empty shell.

I looked down at her and she was sniffling again.

I don't question it.

I just let her cry her feelings out.

We talk but she prefers to cry and I don't want to pry.

But I will send her to therapy starting next week.

I want her to be her happy self again.

And she needs it for her own good to.

Because if it goes on like this.

I'm afraid I'll lose the only precious thing I have left.

She let out a big sob and started to bawl.

She was now having a breakdown making people look at us worried.

I turned her around and pulled her to my chest.

"I WANT MOMMY! BRING ME MOMMY DADDY PLEASE! " she begged as she struggled to speak.

I could feel my own eyes fill with tears. I sucked it up and instead held my daughter closer to me.

"Why did she have to die... " she asked.

I pulled her away and wiped her tears away but they just kept flowing.

I could feel the moms staring at me and I looked up to see that they were.

I looked back at my daughter. I stood up with her in my arms and decided that was enough for today.

I looked at the pills as the pharmacist handed them to me.

We went to the psychiatrists as planned and she gave Ev a anti depressant prescription.

I already knew Ev probably had depression but it being this severe to the point of her being given pills makes my heart break to no end.

I thanked the pharmacist and walked back to the car.

"It's your birthday next week. " I mentioned as I opened the car door.

Ev hummed.

"Are you excited? "

"No."

As expected... Hopefully she brightens up and I'm 100% sure she's going to adore her present.

"I didn't want a party. " Ev said as I sat her on the sofa.

Everyone was already here so she was whispering.

I knew she didn't want a party or anything but I did invite the family members and all that.

She was dead silent the whole time though.

And she's been better.

She isn't her old self but she's fine.

"Come on it's time for presents. Who doesn't like presents? "

I stayed silent when she didn't answer.

I already told everyone to not feel bad when Evelyn doesn't have a reaction to their present and they were understanding since their all family.

And as expected Evelyn had a straight face as she opened her presents even when she opened the stuff she had been asking for before Lizzie passed.

Everyone ate some cake and we talked for abit then everyone left so it was me and Ev once again.

"I also have a present Ev. " I said and she looked at me.

I stood up and held her hand as we went upstairs to my room.

She sat on the bed as I took the box out and knelt in front of her with it in my hands.

"Open it. " I said and she slowly undid the ribbon and opened the lid.

She pulled the bear out and looked at it then inside the box again and took the envelope inside.

She opened it and pulled the paper inside out and looked at it for a moment before her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Mommy got this? " she asked with a shakey voice and I nodded.

She looked at the bear and tears fell down her little cheeks.

"Press it's paw baby. " I said and she did.

Lizzie's voice started to play and her eyes widened.

She just listened to her moms voice in silence and started to bawl as she hugged the bear.

She looked right at me and threw herself at me with a smile I missed to much.

"Thank you daddy!" She said in a happy but sad voice.

We stayed like that for abit until she pulled away and I looked at the smile that was on her little lips.

"Whenever your happy or sad just know that she'll always be there for you Ev and so will I.

So promise me to never lose that smile me and your mom love so much. "

She smiled with tears and spoke.

"I promise to always smile for you and mommy daddy. "

Was ganna post it tomorrow but I couldn't help it 😭

Idk random but  wanted to mention my love for forbidden love 🤭

I love Forbidden love to much istg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

91.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
189K 7.8K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...