Atlas Toren

By -was_it_really-

..••°°°°••.. ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Atlas Toren Status: Completed I felt the comfort of the dim white light and blink... More

-A/N-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅-

-53-

3.2K 93 22
By -was_it_really-

Cyrus POV

[■□□□□□□□□□] 10%

Milo sent me a small smirk as we crept into Colten's room, our eyes darting around the room. Atlas, Colten and Arlo all slept in different corners of the room, and I motioned behind me for the others to creep in. I heard everyone's feet pad into the room, and hushed whispers went all round. I grinned at the feeling.

Sending Niko a confident look, I tip-toed over to Arlo, before tapping him on the head. "Arlo?" I whispered, keeping my distance in case he lashed out. We all circled around him, leaning in a little to watch his reaction. 

He blinked a little, and I stifled a laugh as the others leapt back, darting into other sides of the room, and I was left alone. "...What?" He groaned, and I bit my tongue at the low rasp in his voice.

He yawned a little, and I watched as the muscles under his shirt rippled as he ran a big hand through his hair. Dark eyes fixed on me, and my breath hitched. "Uh-"

"Hurry up." he grumbled, and I averted my eyes. Hearing the faint mumbling of everyone else talking to the others, I nodded.

 "I-" my cheeks burned, and I forced myself to look at him. "I need some help." It came out as barely a whisper, but Arlo's eyebrows rose boredly.

"With what." He yawned, and I fought a blush off my cheeks. Twisting my hands together, I shifted my legs. In his sleepy daze, he managed to catch on, and I could only stand there and watch as his gaze flickered over me, a small smirk appearing on his face, before they darted around the room behind me. 

"And the others just happened to need help at the same time?" He enquired, and I glanced away as I nodded.

His voice was short and clipped as he replied. "Alright. My room. Now."

I couldn't help but shiver a little, and I could almost hear my heartbeat as I rose up a little, unsteadily making my way to the door. Arlo yawned again, before I heard him wander after me. I swallowed heavily, blushing as Ever sent me a look, before opening the door.

"Ever?" Arlo murmured, and Ever's head snapped up, a blush covering his face at Arlo's voice.

"Y- yeah?" I could almost hear him cursing under his breath for stuttering, and I sent him an amused look, before feeling Arlo push me further towards the door. I turned back around to see Arlo's gaze flickering behind Ever and seeing no one there.

 "You're coming too." He decided, and Ever pointed at himself innocently. 

"Me?" He asked, eyes wide, cheeks pink.

Arlo narrowed his eyes. "You." He ordered firmly, and Ever nodded quickly, before scurrying after us both.

The hallway was dark as we walked down it, and I could hear Arlo's deep yawns as he followed us both down, while Ever's breathing was shallow, and rushed. "You okay?" I murmured to Ever, and I glanced at me. 

"Y- yeah." He licked his lips, sending a smug glance behind us.

I nodded a little, a small smirk overcoming my own face, before we heard Arlo. "Stop goggling at each other and open the door." He grumbled, and Ever jumped a little.

"Yes sir!" He declared mockingly, and I could almost feel Arlo's glare penetrating the back of Ever and I's head. He said nothing though, and I could only shiver as we walked into the dark, simplistic room.

I turned around a little to see Arlo, my eyes widening as I saw him lay a hand against the top of the doorway and lean against it. His sweatpants hung dangerously low, and he smirked at my gaze, before glancing at Ever, who was doing the same.

My breath hitched as Arlo pushed both of us over to the bed in the middle of the room, and I looked up at him, eyes wide. "Arms up." He began, and I didn't bother hesitating before my arms were up in the air, Ever doing the same.

Anticipation pooled in my stomach as I felt cold fingers run over my torso, before they yanked upwards on my shirt. Catching a glimpse of him doing the same to Ever, I shivered at the cool air, goosebumps arising on my skin. My breathing quickened as I looked at Arlo expectantly, and he looked right back. "You're not..." My voice was quiet, and he rose an eyebrow.

"Not what?"

I took a deep breath, before motioning to myself and Ever. "We're... you're... how come you get to wear a shirt and we don't?" I pieced together, and his eyes narrowed.

"That reminds me." He glared, before pulling Ever forward, fingers dancing along the waistband of his sweatpants and boxers, and yanking them down. Ever let out a yelp, and gripped Arlo's forearms, blush heavy, and I bit my tongue again. Arlo glanced up at me, eyes darkening, before letting Ever rest back against the bed. 

Keeping eye contact, he gazed at me as his fingers skimmed my waistband, flicking the skin a little, before edging them down. A small gasp left my mouth, I averted my eyes, not wanting to let him see the blush on my face.

 "No. Look at me." He murmured, and placed a small kiss on my chest, before pushing me down onto the bed.

I lay beside Ever, and he sent me a small look, before wrapping my hand in with his, making my heart swell. I gazed at him for a little, trying to ignore the hungry look Arlo sent us both, before my breath hitched. I didn't dare look down as I felt a tongue swirl around my hard-on, and I squeezed my eyes shut, only getting a glimpse of Ever's small smirk. 

"Look at me, princess." Arlo groaned out, and the vibrations travelled up my body.

I held back a small moan as I felt his tongue trail up and down my length, before I felt his mouth fully close around me. Forcing my gaze over to him, a string of moans left my mouth as he pushed me in and out of his mouth, lustful eyes watching my reaction. 

A heavy blush coated my cheeks as I bucked my hips, feeling my tip press into the back of his throat, and he gagged. "Fuck- Arlo-" I groaned, beginning to feel the rhythm. I felt his tongue move up and down my length, and pleasure shot down to my stomach as I moaned. I felt him smirk around my dick, before he let up a little. 

"Princess. Why don't you go and help Ever out." He ordered, and I felt myself nod, before throwing my head back with a low groan as his hands moved up to tug a little on my balls.

I forced my eyes open as I looked at Ever, and his face was scrunched up as he watched us. A string of curses left my mouth before I sent my hand down to his hard on, savouring the way his eyes rolled back, and sweet moans left his mouth. I flicked the tip a little, before grabbing it suddenly as Arlo pushed be further into his mouth. 

"A- Arlo~" I panted, and he smirked a little. The cycle was continuous, feeling his tongue slide up and down me I mirrored it on Ever, feeling the goosebumps on his skin, and the small desperate pants he let out as he bucked his hips.

The cool air was replaced with heat as I worked my hand faster, Arlo doing the same with his mouth, and I felt pleasure stir in my stomach. 

"Cyr~" Ever moaned, and I shivered at the sound, before gasping. 

"Arlo- fuck- please-"

Arlo's tongue moved faster, and a string of curses left Ever's mouth as my hands did the same, and I threw my head back. "Please~" I moaned out, and Arlo bobbed his head faster, before he released my dick.
"Come princess, Ever." He murmured, and I cursed loudly as I arched my back Ever doing the same. Hot liquid shot out, and Ever and I panted heavily as Arlo smirked up at us, licking it all up. 

"F- fuck Cyr." Ever groaned, and I nodded, blush still heavily.

"I love you Arlo." I whispered, and he looked at me.

"I've barely done anything," He drawled, and I sent him a lustful gaze.

"I still love you." I mumbled, and he scoffed, an amused smile on his face.

"Let's go downstairs," he purred. "I did say I wanted to fuck you against the counter, didn't I?" He tugged on my hand, before doing the same to Ever, and my face heated up at our nakedness. Ever pointed to us both, and then to him. 

"We- can you... you know, like, not wear clothes either?" He pouted, and Arlo only sent him a dangerous look. 

"But I love seeing you so vulnerable darling," he purred, and Ever only averted his gaze, before being pulled forward.

"Now." Arlo's deep voice rang out through the corridor. "I wasn't quite satisfied back there. Why don't we have some fun with this?" He glanced back at us as we made it to the bottom of the stairs, a gleam in his eyes as he let us into the kitchen, not bothering to turn around.

"Yes." Riftyn's voice drawled, and Arlo froze. A small sense of pride and fear ran through me, and I could only look to Ever helplessly as Arlo narrowed his eyes. "Let's have some fun." Rif purred, and Arlo turned slowly.

I shivered as his gaze landed on Rif, who was leaning against the kitchen doorway, a smug smirk on his face. "I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end of that glare." Ever whispered, and I nodded, tightening my grip on his hand. 

"Come down, bubbles, princess." Rif called, and I widened my eyes, Ever hesitating. Riftyn narrowed his eyes. "Now."

I sucked in a breath as we edged past Arlo, failing to ignore the icy glare he shot us both as he stood there, motionless as Riftyn jeered at him. Ever pulled my closer beside him as we pushed past Rif a little, moving to sit at the table. 

"I do like how they're the only ones with their clothes off." Riftyn smirked, and Ever and I both hid our blushing faces behind our faces.

They continued on for a little, and I shivered at the dark tones they both used, Ever doing the same, before our heads both snapped to the stairway as we heard footsteps.

[■■■■■■■■■■] 100%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
2.1M 8.2K 6
One test, only two results. Leah was classified as a submissive before she could remember. Owned by a dominant that wields his authority like a weapo...
281K 11.2K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
678K 31K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...