HIS GORGEOUS MUSLIMAH ✅

By KafilatAregbesola

Life in USA was great for Miskiyyah and her family. She and her siblings, Dhikratullah and Dhikrullah(twins)... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: Meet Superman
Chapter 2: Nanny Zay
Chapter 3: Biological Mum
Chapter 4: Doubt
Chapter 5: Michael
Chapter 6: Eshal
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE
New Story Update

Chapter 13

63 9 0
By KafilatAregbesola

The prophet Muhammad SAW was asked "Oh Allah's Messenger was is the best deed" He replied " To offer the prayer at their early stated time"

Sahih Bukhari 2782

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Are you mad?" Naheemah yelled when I told her what happened in the morning. "What if he doesn't allow you to enter the house again."
"Then I'll go back to my parents house."
"And then you will ended up on the street after your dad's business crumbles down with a lot of debt on ground." Naheemah said sarcastically and i stared at her. She's right....
"But since you said he even ordered one of the driver to take you to school, then i don't think he's angry" She said and I nod.
"I should get going" I said standing up.
"Okay. Bye" She said and with that i head to the parking lot.

After a thirty minutes drive, i drove into the compound and parked the car.
"As Salam Alaykum ma'am" One of the security guards greeted and i replied. I gave him the car key before heading in.
"Welcome ma'am"  A maid said wanting to collect my bag and i shook my head.
"Thanks. Where's Ayaan" I asked.
"And why are you asking of me" Ayaan said. I looked up to see him looking at me from upstairs resting on the railings. I just shook my head and head upstairs. I wanted past him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I looked up to glare at him only to see him staring at my angrilly. His face had become red and his nose is flared up and he was gritting his teeth. I gasped as i quickly lowered my gaze and i could hear my heartbeat increasing.
"I'm sorry" I said and he tightened his grip around my wrist making me wince in pain.
"It's Haram to hurt your wife" I said and he smirked.
"The next time I ordered you to do something and you disobeyed it. I will show you your place. From now on, you dare not step your leg out of this house" He said gritting his teeth.
"I have school to attend" I said on the verge of tears
"I'll talk to your lecturers, all your classes will be done online, including your tests and exams. And if you disobeyed me once again, say bye bye to becoming a doctor or whatever you want to be. I'm I clear?" He asked and I nod tears rolling down my eyes. He let go of my wrist that is now turning red before leaving to his room. I walked to my room before bursting into tears.

After minutes of crying I stopped when the door open. Ayaan walked into the room and I quickly wiped my tears. He walked towards me staring at my now red and swollen face. He smirked before sitting beside me. I hate it when people smirked. Eversince Hussain had done that, i had hate it when people does it. To me, only a devil, a betrayer and a liar will always do that. He picked up my hand that is red and a little swollen. I tried to remove it from his grip but he held it more tighter making me winced in pain. Is he back to hurt me more? I thought but was proved wrong when he brought out an pain relieve ointment. He opened the lid and apply it on my wrist. After applying it, he let go of my wrist before leaving. I hissed the moment he closed the door only for him to walk back into the room.
"You look more horrible and scary go wash up."
"You son of a bitch! Do you think all your girlfriends beauty can be compared to mine. With make up on they look more uglier. You have a beautiful wife and yet you said she looks horrible." I yelled surprising both him and myself.

He stared at me surprised and i hissed before walking into the bathroom. I looked at myself at the mirror and he was right, i look horrible and scary. I took a long refreshing bath and perform my ablution before walking into the closet through the door that connect the two. After changing into a black leggings and pink round neck top with my name embroidered on it in white. It was gifted to me by Mrs. Ibrahim last month. I walked back to my room, put on my hijab before observing my missed Asr salah.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Three weeks after

"Sweethearrrrrrrrrt" Naheemah yelled walking into the room and i rolled my eyes. She pulled me into a hug and I just shook my head. She broke the hug and looked around the house.
"Ma Sha Allah. No one told me that my best friend is living in a palace. So you're the queen of your home. With so many maids at your service" She whispered the last part and I smile before we both sat down.
"You will be a fool if you let go of this man" She said and i frown.
"I don't care about money okay?" I said and she nod still looking around.
"Do you prefer the online classes" She asked after seconds of silence.
"No. It's always boring."
"Yeah just like your marriage" She said and i stared at her surprised.
"Naheemah" I called warningly but she ignored me.
"Anyways, postings are out and guess what, we are in the same hospital" She said and i jumped up excited before i pulled her into a hug.

The door bell ring and i stood up to check who it is only to halt on my tracks when I heard his voice.
"Hi Siri. Check who's at the door" Ayaan said.
" Christianah Jones." Siri said and my eyes widened. I never knew he had siri command......
"Open the door" He commanded walking towards the door. Wallahi i could hear Naheemah's squeals. I walked back to my seat and sat down beside Naheemah.
"Perks of marrying a software engineer" Naheemah said and I shook my head.
"It's siri a speech recognition and intelligent personal assistant application developed by Apple Inc. for its iOS operating system. Stop acting like a bush girl" I hissed
"Looks like you've forgotten that i grew up in a village in Ondo State" Naheemah said and i sigh.

I turned my attention back to the door to see Ayaan hugging the so called Christianah Jones. She was wearing a black fitted skirth which hardly reached her knees, a white t-shirt and a fascinator. Judging from her name she's a christian and today being Sunday, she must be coming from church. But who goes to church in a short skirt?
"I missed you" The girl said and Naheemah let out an 'eww'
"Who's that?" Naheemah asked and I shrugged.
"Probably one of his girlfriends. Let's go to my room." I said standing up and she followed me. Her phone started ringing and she brought it out from her bag.
"Who's that?" I asked
"Ukhty Mutmahinat. Looks like i have to leave. I promised to follow her to Ibadan today." She said and I nod.
"Okay."
"I'm really sorry okay. Allah Hafiz. And don't you dare allow that girlfriend of his to have a peace of mind......"
"Naheemah wallahi I'm just joking. I don't know who she is" I whispered.
"Just watch out. Allah Hafiz" She said and we hug briefly before she head towards the door.
"As Salam Alaykum" Ayaan greeted her and she replied before leaving the house. I turned to leave but the lady's voice stopped me.
"Hi Miskiyyah" She greeted and i turned to face her.
"Hi Christianah" I replied before turning to leave.
"She's beautiful" I heard her whispered to Ayaan and i turny head to see Ayaan's reaction only to see a 'she's disgusting' look on his face disagreeing with the lady.

My walked to my room before hitting the bed. I logged in to our school portal to check where i was posted for internship. Normally, students are to choose where they want to have their internship but they did the opposite during our set. They decided to choose for us. Our internship will begin next month, i have to inform my parents and Ayaan.

My mind wandered to Mrs. Ibrahim and i sighed. She had been ignoring me, she hardly called and had not visited once. I picked up my phone and dial her number.
"As Salam Alaykum" She greeted immediately she answered the call
"Wa Alaykum Salam. How are you doing?" I asked
"Alhamdulillah and you?"
"Alhamdulillah. Mutmahinat did i offended you?" I asked and was welcomed by silence.
"Mutmahinat" I called after a minute of silence.
"No Miskiyyah. Wallahi you did nothing wrong....."
"You stopped calling me and you promised to be visiting me whenever you are around but you didn't. Did i do something wrong?" I asked and she sighed.
"I'll visit you tomorrow, In Sha Allah." She said
"Aren't you going to Ibadan today"
"I'll postpone it" She said
"Fine but you have to tell me everything"
"I'm not promising" She said and I disconnect the call.

My phone beeped to see a message from Daniella which i quickly open.

Daniella 💕💞
I found the hospital where Ayaan's mum is kept.

Me
Text me the address. Thanks alot.

Daniella 💕💞
No problem.

She send me the address and I quickly dressed up. I head downstairs only to halt on my tracks when I remember Ayaan's warning.
"Where are you going?" Speaking of the devil.
"I'm going to the hospital" I said not wanting to lie.
"Hospital? For what?" He asked not believing me.
"One if my relatives was admitted so i want to visit her" I said
"So you plan to leave the house without telling me" He asked folding his hands.
"Wait. What problem do you have in me going out. You really need to stop acting like we are one real couple when we are the opposite. You have no freaking right to restrict my movement. Looks like you don't go through the do's and dont's i gave to you. I wrote it boldly that you have no right to tell me where to go or not. And for your information, I'll start my internship next month and you have no freaking right to stop me from leaving the house. Just go back to your room okay, your girlfriend Christianah or whatever her name is might probably be waiting for you. You son of a bitch" I said angrilly before leaving the house. I got into the car and drove out if the compound.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I walked into the psychiatric hospital and I felt goosebumps appear on my skin. This is my first time...... Wait what I'm i even doing her? 'To meet your mother-in-law that has mental problem' My sub-concious mind replied and i let out a deep breath. What if she killed me? 'No she won't she will just make sure you also get admitted into a psychiatric hospital'. "Audhubillahi minash-shaytanir-Rajeem" I muttered before walking towards the receptionist.
"Good morning ma'am please how can we help you?" The receptionist asked and i smile.
"Good morning. Please I'm looking for a patient with the name A'aisha Sulayman." I asked and the receptionist's eyes widened.
"Ma'am I'm sorry but their isn't someone that bears that name here." She said and immediately I know she's trying to cover up, probably that's what Ayaan told them to say.
"I'm Ayaan Sulayman's wife. My name is Miskiyyah Ayaan Sulayman. You can search for it online." I said and she stared at me for a while before picking up her phone.
"Sorry ma'am. It's the VVIP room. The last floor." She said and i nod. Like seriously, they have a VIP and VVIP room in a psychiatric hospital. I thanked her before walking to the elevator.

With the help of a nurse i got to her room. I walked into the room to see it dark. The curtains were down and lights were switched off. The little light that illuminates the room is a ray of sunlight that escaped through the small opening of the curtains. I looked around the room to see a woman in her late 40s sitting at a corner with a lot of doll spread in front of her and talking to them in a hushed tone.
"Can I switch on the light?" I asked the nurse taking care of her.
"She will scream if you do" She said and i nod. Just then the woman raised her head and our eyes met making me gasped. She looked back at her hand and immediately threw away the dolls.
"What are these doing in my room?" She said pointing to the dolls and i stared at her shocked.
"She's back to normal and it will only last for five minutes so you can get closer to her now. This only happens sometimes once in a week or once in a month, it depends. Though Mr Ayaan and Mr Aaryan had never witnessed it before." The nurse said and i nod before walking closer to her.
"As Salam Alaykum" I greeted.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Miskiyyah, Ayaan's wife" I replied and she stared at me for a while before smiling widely.
"Who's Ayaan?" She asked and i looked at the nurse for help.
"Your son" I said sitting beside her on the floor.
"What do you mean? Abdullah and I is yet to have our own child?" She said.
"Do you......"
She cuts me off by giggling. 'Five minutes has ended' I thought.
"Miskiyyah see" She said picking one of her doll before showing me while i just stared at her shocked.
"Oh My God" The nurse said walking towards us.
"She remember your name even after losing her mind. I need to call the doctor" She said and immediately leave the room.
"Miskiyyah" She called again and i turn to her smiling. "See" She said pointing to her hair. Only Allah knows when it was last washed.
"Mrs. Sulayman" I called and she pout shooking her head.
"A'aisha. Miskiyyah" She said still pointing to her hair and just then the door opened and the nurse walk in with a female doctor.
"Abdullah" She said before standing up. The doctor too smile before hugging her. Looks like she still remember her husband.
"Abdullah see Miskiyyah" She said pointing to me.
"A'aisha. How are you?" The doctor asked and she shrug before going back to her previous seat.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I came out if the bathroom with A'aisha. She won't answer me unless I called her that. I helped her in washing her hair and dried it while all she did is grinning like a five years old girl. I make her sit down on the couch and start helping her to plait her hair. It is something i learned from mum since I'm 7 years. Mum will help me so my hair while i will do for hers, Dhikra, and Nanny. After about fifteen minutes i finished helping her plait her hair and smile at my handiwork. I sat down in front of her on the tiled floor before taking her hands in mine. She's really beautiful. Only Allah knows what happened to her that made her like this for almost thirty one years. She was never able to see her children. Though she always sees them but she doesn't recognize them as her children.
"Miskiyyah" She called and i smile at her. Standing up, i hugged her and she do the same.

I helped her lie down on the bed and pulled the duvet over her. I waited for good thirty minutes before she fell asleep. I carried my bag before leaving the room.
"You're leaving" The nurse asked walking towards me and i nod.
"I'll see if I can come over tomorrow and please don't inform Ayaan or his twin brother that i visit her. And do inform me whenever they do visit and make sure she doesn't mention my name. If she does just tell them that a nurse bears that name" I said and she nod. We exchanged phone number before I leave the hospital.

I walked into the house feeling tired and sleepy.
"Where are you coming from!" Ayaan yelled and i raised my head to see him standing in the middle of the stairs. I wanted to just hissed and ignore him but i just reply.
"From the hospital" I said before leaving. He didn't bother to stopped me when I walked past him and I'm kinda happy about that.
"She's my cousin not my girlfriend. I don't keep girlfriend. I can hear you telling your friend that she's one of my girlfriend. I won't tolerate that the next time. What do you think people will say about me. Ameer and Imam is into Zina (fortification and adultery). Watch whatever you say about me" He said making me halt on my tracks.
"So hugging your cousin is halal?" I asked folding my arms on my chest.
"Her mother breastfeeded me and my brother. Is that clear" He asked and i just walked out not saying anything.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I watched as Ayaan left the house with his cousin and I heave a sigh. He's resuming work today and throughout yesterday and this morning, I've been avoiding him. I did accuse him wrongly and I'm not ready to face him neither Christianah.

I quickly have my breakfast before i started preparing for Mrs Ibrahim visit. At exactly 9:00am she arrived with M.M. But the person standing in front of me isn't Mutmahinat. She looks different.
"Mutmahinat" I called staring at her face.
"Can I meet your husband?" She asked and I nod.
"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked and tears gathered in her eyes.
"Do you know him somewhere?" I asked and M.M called me.

I picked up my phone and head towards the maid quarters. It's a disgrace that i don't have my husband's phone number and I'm sure he also doesn't have mine. I collected his number from the chief maid before going back to the sitting room. I sat down beside Mutmahinat and dialed Ayaan's number.
"Hello, Ayaan Sulayman speaking." He said after answering the call.
"It's me, Miskiyyah" I said.
"I'm busy..."
"Wait. Someone wants to meet you."
"I said I'm busy" He said and Mrs. Ibrahim collected the phone from me.
"Ayaan.... it's me Leeanah" She said and my eyes widened in shock. She's Leeanah, Ayaan and Aaryan twins sister. Is she not dead?

Mrs Ibrahim burst into tears and M.M quickly hugged her. No wonder she's avoiding me. No wonder she didn't attend my wedding, because she doesn't want to see them.

After twenty minutes, the door open revealing Ayaan, Aaryan and Aaryan's daughter Saniyah. They walked into the room and Aaryan dropped Saniyah. Mutmahinat stood up and immediately Ayaan pulled her into a hug. Tears rolling down his eyes. I saw him cry for the first time. He broke the hug and Aaryan also hugged her. Saniyah walked towards me and i carried her. Aaryan and Saniyah are inseparable. Anywhere Aaryan is, Saniyah will also be there. According to Aaryan, she had an accident with her mum at the age of two, her mum died while she lost one of her legs and now using a robotic leg and she also lost her voice due to the shock. Till now, she still can't talk, whenever she want to tell you something, she will write it down on her tablet. That makes her to stop going to school. She's always being bullied in school and the teachers shows less interest in her. Aaryan had being her teacher despite his tight schedule and sometimes she will go to school only if Aaryan promised to stay with her throughout. Saniyah is someone brilliant and intelligent and that is why she always lead her class whenever they had the term examination. Saniyah never lacked anything except mother's love yet it doesn't affect her. Her Islamic knowledge always impresses me and it also improve day by day. Talking of her dressing she's the best kid I've ever met. She always match the color of her clothes, hijab,shoes, bag where are tablet is always kept and the pouch of her tablet. And to crown everything, she's really beautiful just like her mum. I was once shown the picture of her late mum by Aaryan.

The door open and Ayaan walks in. His eyes were still red and his face is stained with tears.
"Is everything alright?" I asked despite the fact that i know he won't answer me.
"None of your business. Saniyah let's go" He said wanting to carry his niece but she shook her head.
"Bring her downstairs" He said before leaving

I carried her and we head downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and see everyone sitting down at the counter having snacks.
"As Salam Alaykum" I greeted and they all replied. I dropped Saniyah who walked towards his dad while Mrs Ibrahim walk towards me. Before i knew it, she pulled me into a hug and i smile.
"Jazakillahu Khayran. Through you, i got to meet my family." She said
"Just say Alhamdulillah" I said and she nod.
"Let's go Leeanah" Aaryan and she hug me again.
"Good to have you as my sister-in-law" She said and I smile.
"Saniyah" Aaryan called wanting to carry her but she shook her head. She brought out her tablet and wrote something on it with the s-pen before showing it to her dad.
"Okay then. You can stay with Aunt Miskiyyah" Aaryan said and Saniyah grinned before hugging her dad.

Everyone left leaving Saniyah and i alone.
"Okay what should we do?" I asked and she wrote something on her tablet before turning it to me. Her handwriting is Ma Sha Allah. Mum had once told me that i had an handwriting of a doctor. Only i can read it and that is why my classmates rarely borrow notes from me. But whenever I'm writing an exam or test, trust me my writing is muah. My teacher had told me to always use the kind of writing i do use in exams in my notes also but i never agreed. I'm wired right??
'Let's bake cake and chinchin. I love the one you gave me the other time. Though uncle Ayaan cheated me and eat most of it'
"Really? You mean Ayaan ate most of it?" I asked and she nod.
I had offer it to him but had reject it. So he ate it from Saniyah. For him to eat most of it, then he likes it then. A smile appear on my lips.
"Okay let's bake then." I said standing up.

Throughout, Saniyah did nothing but take a video of me while i just smile and wave at the camera. Since I'm wearing a hijab i have nothing to worry about if her dad sees it. She will sometimes turn the camera to herself and start making faces and we will both laugh.
"Our chinchin is ready" I said dropping the bowl of chinchin on the table and she smile hitting the table.
We waited for about five minutes before the oven dinged. I stood up wearing the rubber gloves before bringing the pan out of the oven. I let it cool for some minutes before removing it from the pan and placed it on a cake board.
"Wanna have a taste" I asked and Saniyah who is eating the chinchin secretly not wanting me to know, quickly nod acting as if she's doing nothing. I smile shaking my head at her and she grinned. I cut out a piece of cake for her and she opened her mouth.
"I can see something in your mouth? What's it?" I asked and she shake her head still keeping her mouth opened. I smile before putting the car in her mouth. Immediately her eyes lit up and she gave me a thumb up.

We spent the evening eating cake and munching on chinchin while going through all the videos on Saniyah's tablet.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

As Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu. Please don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Love from your writer Malikah 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
2.7K 307 16
#BOOK ONE OF THE MUSLIMAH'S SERIES He met her just when he thought no woman could ever crush his ego, an egotistical conceited jerk he is and a billi...
110K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
22.1K 1.1K 69
STAND BY ME❤️ #10 in spiritual ranking( 10/12/2023)😍 #1 in spiritual (15/12/2023) Life as a female Muslim, growing up in a strict community in Pakis...