Boutique hubS and herS

By LocalAuntie5

Boutique hubS and herS is a fashion store owned by Nico and Nicole with loads of romance, steamy affairs, dee... More

Heat at the Boutique
Love in the Club
Honey, I'm home
Love clouds in the club
Unexpected commitments
Wedding bells and family hell
Wedding day
After the wedding.
Blues
The truth and lies
Sexual healing
Blind king
King has it all
Beating hearts
Deal with the devil
Tough love
Drunken orgasm
Many moons
Welcome King's
To the take over.
Panties down
Two is a party, three is a crowd
Three is a crowd
Confused inlove
Troubled by truth
Tears and Joy
The begining or end?

Sailing ship

1.3K 9 0
By LocalAuntie5

Sally lays in bed, awake, adoring Nico while he's getting out of the shower.

Nico: "Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips"

Sally smiles shy.

Sally: "Your looking so handsome"

Nico: "I'm happy you think that high of me"

Sally: "We have to talk, on a serious note Nico"

Nico: "What's on your head my love?"

Sally: "Well this all happened to fast..."

Nico stops her

Nico: "Don't over think it babe, don't...."

Before he can speak Sally speaks

Sally: "Wait, let me finish, I did not invite my parents, nor my family, Only my sister Sammy, back home I have a future fiance, I'm supposed to get married to Christopher King, it has been arranged we get married at 29, it was arranged when we were 7 already."

Nico: "So what are we going to do?"

Sally: "Once we are married, I will let my parents know, I will phone Christopher and let him know too"

Nico: "Ok honey, any way you'd like  don't you want us to go over to them and speak to them together?"

Sally: "No Nico, my father...., he won't understand at all, he will keep me there"

Nico: "I understand my love"

Downstairs Nicole and Victoria just finished having desert.

Victoria: "Thanks for dinner"

Nicole: "How about a shower....with me?"

Victoria: "That sounds about right"

Nicole rings the bell and Jasmine walks in

Nicole: "We are done, thank you Jasmine"

Nicole and Victoria goes to her bedroom.

Victoria closes the door, grabs Nicole around her waist and with the other hand around her neck and she kisses her, Nicole gasp and grabs Victoria around her waist with her hands on her ass, pulling her closer.
Victoria pushes Nicole towards a table nearby and puts her on the table, spread her legs, she starts by kissing her inner thighs, goes down and kisses her pussy lips, then uses some tongue and lick her pussy lips up and down a few times before searching for her clit.
She licks her clit in a circular manor and pulls it between her lips and sucks it. Nicole's pussy is wet and warm.
Nicole cums all over Victoria's face.

Victoria: "Race to the shower"

They both giggle and run to the bathroom.

Victoria undresses and start the shower.
Nicole undresses

Victoria: "What is wrong? Your mind is out of space"

Nicole: "I don't know if I should ask Sally about the message or tell Nico"

Victoria: "You will sound like a jealous first wife that only want to cause trouble Nicole"

Nicole: "So what? I just leave it?"

Victoria: "Yes babe, the truth always has a way of setting it's self free"

Nicole: "True, let's leave it"

Nicole gets in the shower, Victoria gets in too she kisses Nicole and whispers

"Atleast 1 good thing is coming from Nico taking a second wife, I can wake up next to you more often"

They both giggle.

Nicole gets out, as she place her sleeping dress over her head Nico walks into the room.
The silk dress falls down on her body, over her boobs, the dress is short and just covers her ass.

Nico grabs her tight and kisses her in the neck, Victoria walks in.

"I didnt think we'll see you here tonight"

Nico stops and looks at Victoria

Nico: "I didnt know you have visitors, I'm saying good night to my wife!, Don't make it a habbit sleeping in my house!"

Nico was turned off, he grins and walks out the room.

Nicole follows him

Nicole: "Really Nico, you just had to!"

Nico: "Had to what Nicole?"

Nicole: "Be you, be a doos, make me a doos, I hope Sally knows what she's letting herself in for"

Nico slaps Nicole, she falls against the wall
He turns around angry

Nico: "You will never disrepect me in my own house, and its the last time you have your women over, get a hotel or something, I dont want sluts in my house!"

Nicole: "Ok"

Nico walks away, Nicole breaks down and cry

Victoria: "Nicky, what happened? Are you okay?, come to the room."

Nicole gets up, not knowing what to tell Victoria. She gets in the bed and covers her head.

Nico opens Sally's room door

Nico: "Sally babe.... Nicole sends her greetings"

Sally: "Thank you, I'll pop in when I go to the dining room as I forgot my phone downstairs"

Nico: "No, she went to sleep, she has a long day tomorrow"

Sally: "Ok my love"

Nico walks to a drawer
Takes out a box, and walks towards Sally.

Nico: "I got you a little something my Queen, when I saw this I could not help myself but get it for you"

He opens the box, a silver neckless full of diamonds.

Sally: "Oww wow it's gorgeous"

Nico: "Do you like it, it's not fake?"

Sally: "Like it? , No my love I love it"

Nico hands her the box, she walks over to her walk in closet, puts it in the safe and turns around, she jumps on Nico with her legs around his body, be grabs her ass and hold her tight, she kisses him on his perfect thin pink lips...

He walks to the bed and lay her down gently, He starts by kissing her neck, grabs her boobs with both hands and rubs his penis against her pussy, she opens her legs to give him full access to her pussy, he takes his hand to her pussy and plays with her clit.
She moans as he kisses her breasts, he places his tongue on her nipples and moves in a circular motion, then bites it before sucking it.

He kisses her tummy, licks her belly right down till he reaches her pussy lips, with his tongue he opens her pussy lips, places his tongue on her clit and she moans louder, he grabs her by the waist and holds her tight, she grabs his hair then places her hands on his back, the more she moans the more she scratches Nico on his back.

Nico turns her around, opens her ass and kiss it, he licks the hole and places a finger in it, she moans louder and louder, Nico takes out his penis and puts it inbetween her bumb, not in the hole, he moves up and down slowly while slapping her ass, she moans, pushes him back and stands on her knees, she moves her hand backwards, guides his penis to her ass hole, he puts in the head of his penis while laying forward kissing her back.

He pulls her hair, she moans harder, he turns her around and before he could stop himself he enters his penis head in her pussy, she pulls away by pushing herself up and making a sqeeking sound.

Nico: "I'm sorry love"

Nico pulls his penis out and falls on the bed next to her.

She takes his hand and hold it.

Sally: "Is it gone now?"

Nico looks at his penis and does not notice any sign of blood

Nico: "I don't think so love, how does it feel?"

Sally: "Strange, but not sore"

She uses her hand to feel, but no blood

Sally: "I guess its still there"

She giggles and moves into Nico's arms.

They fall asleep.

2 Weeks later

Thank you for reading guys.
Please vote for my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41.9K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
275K 7.7K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
21.2K 881 15
Ahh sweet love and passion between our first two couples. Now it's time for the hot fiery passion between Zane and Amaya! Here comes Fall in Love in...
82.6K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...