Obsessed with her.

yourbrilliantauthor tarafından

She tried to escape, look for a doorway to freedom. But I had my grip on every part of her, taking her breath... Daha Fazla

Introduction
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Open Forum
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

2

3.7K 73 8
yourbrilliantauthor tarafından

Y/N's POV,

Weeks went by and my friendship with those two girls blossomed. I can still see Damien staring at me intensely yet he never came out of his way to approach me. He simply stared from afar.

Soon I forgot about all the other students who never talked to me unless if there was a group activity. And they barely say a word or two.

Each day I wake up in quite a cheery mood. I go to school and my friends are waiting for me. We laugh in the halls and start being quiet upon entering the room.

Yet today was different, my friends didn't wait for me in the gate and when I entered the room, they avoided my eye. I tried to approach them but Ma'am Vanessa started the discussion.

Damien was once again looking at me, and I looked down at the floor, slipping into my seat. 

"Y/N." He uttered coldly.

"Hmm?" I hummed in reply, extremely cautious. "Do you want to eat lunch with me today?" His eyes twitched a little and I pursed my lips.

"Fucking answer me." He raised his voice a little. Although it was still undoubtedly calm, I think I can sense a little anger in his voice, which was completely unreasonable.

"Uhm maybe not, because we don't know each other?" I answered in a small voice.

He scoffed and let out a laugh, a sarcastic and quite sinister laugh. "Ah, yes you don't know me." He stopped laughing immediately. "You're eating with me today." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"But.. But I'm eating with Mina and Dolores today-" I started but he cut me off by pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

I gasped and pushed him away quickly, wiping my lips angrily. "What- what is wrong with you?" I groaned.

I looked around yet no one was looking at us, no one payed attention to whatever was happening, including Mina and Dolores. Everyone else acted like I was invisible, even though we were both making a scene.

Damien pulled me to his lap and was chuckling as he kissed my hair lightly. "No one gives a fuck about you, Y/N. Haven't you noticed? No one wants anything to do with you. "

I blinked back tears, shoving the truth down my throat. It was true, painfully true.

"Mina and Dolores cares for me. So, shut up." I told him and looked away.

He simply ran his hand on my thigh and rubbed it up and down.

"Ma'am Vanessa!" I voiced out. "Can you please help me?" I asked yet she ignored me brutally. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I frantically asked her for help yet she never batted an eye towards me, while Damien was smirking smugly.

"Shh, darling. No one's going to hear you. No one, but me. "

...

The bell rang for lunch. I took my lunchbox and skipped towards Mina and Dolores' table.

"Hi guys, can I sit down?" I asked cheerfully but they shot me quick glances and coughed.

"Actually, someone else is eating here, Y/N." Dolores said coldly. "Yeah." Mina added, and they placed both their bags on the available space.

My breath hitched in pain as they openly rejected me and I took a few steps back, only to land into a hard chest. I turned around to see Damien who wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Come sit with me, Y/N." He whispered against my ear, and his lips made a brief contact with my skin, causing me to feel shock and something I really didn't want to feel.

"D-Damien, stop.." I placed a hand on his chest and tried to push him away, to no avail. "I'll eat lunch in the... open field."

Damien scoffed and looked at me with his dark grey eyes.

"Don't you read the school handbook, Y/N? It clearly states on page 67 that a student is only allowed to eat lunch at the cafeteria in order to avoid uncleanliness in the school?" He taunted.

I looked around to search for another excuse but he refused to listen anymore and dragged me to his table.

I was pushed down to a seat and my lunchbox torn away from my hand. "Damien.... can you give me my lunch box, please?" I asked in a small voice.

He only looked at me and pushed a tray filled with food infront of me.

My eyes widened and I looked at him but he just nodded at me, telling me to eat.

"But my lunch..."

"Eat the fucking food, Y/N." He snapped in annoyance and I drew back in fear. I started to eat whatever was on the tray.

I finished the main course and pushed the tray back to him, thinking I shouldn't eat any more, but he flicked his tongue and pointed at the rest of the side dishes on the tray.

"Are you fucking blind, Y/N?" He looked at me. "Eat everything. You're so fucking thin."

I looked down at my lap and blinked back sudden tears, and I'm glad no one was paying attention at us.

"I...."

Suddenly, he stood up and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around my body and planted soft kisses on my hair.

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to say any of that. Just eat some more, okay?" He cooed.

I was too flustered to think of a response and nodded quickly.

"That's right." He smiled in satisfaction and took my spoon, scooping up more delicacies and spoonfed me.

I was simply wondering why he was doing this and why was I going along with everything that he says? Have I gone crazy?

"Damien... I'm full." I said after eating almost everything from the tray. The bell rang and he nodded at me, took my hand and pulled me from my seat.

He dragged me away from the table. "Wait, Damien. We have to clean up the food in our ta-"

I was terribly confused at the scene  before me.

The other students were out of their way cleaning our table, and I allowed Damien to drag me with him as I tried to register whatever was happening in my mind.

We both arrived at the women's bathroom and he took me inside. "Damien you're not supposed to be here!" I hissed at him.

"No one else is here, Y/N." He stated calmly. I looked around and was surprised to see that no one was indeed here, which was completely shocking as girls usually rush here to do last minute retouches before class.

"Here, Y/N. Clean up." He handed me a paper bag and I peeked inside to see wet wipes, a comb, some hair accessories, a slightly tinted gloss and some baby powder.

"What... What am I supposed to do with this, Damien?" I asked him. I knew what these products are for but I felt confused at why he was giving them to me. And plus, I don't actually use most of these stuff.

"Oh for fucks sake." He cussed under his breath and took out his phone, typing in a few words.

A minute later a group of girls entered the bathroom while looking down.

"Give the bag to them, darling." He nodded to me. I shakily handed the bag to the girls and they began to... fix me?

They started by wiping my lips with the wet wipes and my hands. Then one of the girls tied my hair up in a neat bun, placing some hair accessories neatly on my head. Then they placed popped some baby powder on my face and swiped my lips with a little bit of the gloss.

After doing so, they rushed out of the bathroom leaving me and Damien alone.

"There you go, darling. You look good." He smiled at me and tucked a lose strand behind my ear. "I believe you can do all this by yourself from now on? You will have a bit of a hard time doing your own hair for now. But of course we can always ask someone else to do it for you."

My head as whirring at the surge of events that just happened. It all felt so unreal.

I almost didn't notice Damien placing two golden earrings on my ears, and was bewildered to see a golden necklace on my neck with the words;

Damien.

I looked at him in confusion and felt weirded out by his actions. He was branding me with his name?

"Damien... what are you doing? What's all this? Why are you.... doing all of this?"

He chuckled and pulled me close to him, kissed my hair yet was careful enough not to ruin my bun.

"Because you're going to be mine now, Y/N. Whether you like it or not." He chuckled. "Let's get back to class, shall we?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.5K 489 32
she didn't choose to stay silent, he did. yet he choose not stay silent with her.
87.2K 3.2K 40
"you're emotionally and physically a part of me, our souls are intertwined. i love you with my life, darling. i'll be sure anyone who gets in our way...
218K 4.4K 29
I should of taken the hints, the signs, and the warnings that people have told me. I did not realize that I was hand feeding him, feeding his compuls...
512K 8.8K 60
⚠️Graphic/Mature⚠️ She tried to leave him - Big Fucking Mistake. She belonged to Him and Him alone.