Till the end|Sodapop Curtis|02

By plxnetsam

ā šˆ š„šØšÆšžš š²šØš® š²šžš¬š­šžš«šššš², šˆ š„šØšÆšž š²šØš® š¬š­š¢š„š„, šˆ ššš„š°ššļæ½... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Ten

311 11 9
By plxnetsam

TILL THE END
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

IT WAS SKYE'S first day at her new job as a teacher. She walked into the school and as she walked through the hallways she almost forgot that she was no longer a student. It felt weird to be back at her old high school, especially to be back as a teacher.

She walked into the teachers lounge and she felt so out of place, she had never been in the teachers lounge before it was always forbidden for kids. But she wasn't a kid anymore.

All eyes were on the young girl once she entered the lounge, all the teachers stared and whispered. She was used to getting those stares from her old classmates, she didn't expect them from the teachers too.

She decided to just ignore them and she grabbed herself a cup of coffee.

"Skye?"

Skye turned around mid-sip and was surprised to see her old English teacher, "Ms.Willis?" The woman smiled at the young girl, "It's so good to see you again! I heard you were a teacher here but I didn't think it was true." Ms.Willis said.

"No, yeah, I'm only here for the summer so I applied to be a summer school teacher, and here I am, but you're still here? I thought you would've retired by now, or go somewhere else that is." Skye said.

"Oh please, I'm not that old, but yeah I'm still here, I'm also teaching summer school like every year." Ms.Willis said and Skye nodded, "Well, it was nice to see you again, Ms.Willis, I better get going to my classroom, wow that feels so weird to say." Skye let out a laugh.

"Yeah, you get used it." Ms.Willis laughed along.

"Alright, well, see you around." Ms.Willis nodded and Skye left the lounge with her coffee in hand. If she was going to get through the day she needed some caffeine in her body.

She walked into her classroom and she just stood there for a second taking it all in. She was going to be a teacher, how the hell does one be a teacher? What exactly was she supposed to say to the kids? What would she teach them?

She didn't even want to be a teacher so why was she even here? And then she remembered, because she wanted money.

She sighed and she set her stuff down on her desk. She sat there drinking her coffee as she waited for the bell to ring to signal that class was starting.

Once it did she stood up and began writing stuff on the chalk board, she didn't even know what she was supposed to write so she just wrote, "Welcome"

One by one the kids started to file in, she smiled at them as they walked in and they gave her weak but small smiles back. She turned her back on them to finish writing on the chalk board, and as she wrote she heard a whistle come from one of the students.

"Damn, who's the chick?" It was a male voice.

Skye turned around and gave the young boy a glare, "This chick, is your teacher, so please find a seat and sit down." She gave him a fake smile and remained calm.

The boy raised his hands up in defense and walked over to a desk, "About time we got a hot teacher, am I right?" The boy smacked another one of the boy's shoulder. The other guy only shook his head at him, not wanting to get in trouble.

Skye rolled her eyes ignoring his comments and she stood in front of all the students. She waited a few seconds for the second bell to ring and then she began talking.

"Welcome to summer school everyone, my name is Skye Hart, you guys can just call me Ms.Hart, wow that sounds weird, never mind don't call me that just call me Skye." Skye said.

She didn't like the thought of people calling her Ms. She preferred her first name.

The same boy that had made inappropriate comments earlier raised his hand, "How old are you? Skye?" He asked.

Skye gave him another fake smile, "I don't feel comfortable telling you my age-"

"Why not? Am I too young for you?" He laughed and smacked the same guys shoulder, the boy just glared at him.

Skye fake laughed, "No, you're just not my type."

Snickers and laughter was heard throughout the classroom and the boy's smirk dropped. "What is your name?" Skye asked him.

"Zander." The boy answered.

"Well, Zander, I don't appreciate your little comments so if you keep them up then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave my classroom, and I'm assuming that you need this class hence why you're in summer school, so either you stop or you leave, your choice." Skye said sweetly.

If he weren't a student she would've tore him apart with her words.

Zander frowned and looked down at his desk, "Sorry." He mumbled.

"I accept your apology, now, on with the class." For the rest of the day she got new students periodically, and she taught them all the same thing. She learned that she was supposed to be teaching them about history.

Which was a problem because she hated history, she found it incredibly boring and now she was supposed to be teaching it. She hated history when she was in high school and now she was basically a history teacher.

She didn't even pay attention in that class so she was basically learning with the kids, she just read what she saw in the textbook the principal gave her to teach the kids with.

She had a few kids try to disrespect her throughout the day but she shut them down every time, she wasn't going to let some spoiled kids disrespect her. After work she went straight to the Curtis house so she could tell them about her boring day.

When she walked in the first thing she did was throw her purse onto the couch and she walked into the kitchen and plopped down at the kitchen table. "I hate kids." She mumbled.

Darry, who was cooking dinner, looked back at her with an amused smile. "How do you think I feel?" Skye just gave him a look and he laughed.

"I'm sure you'll get used to them, they're not all bad." Darry reassured her and Skye sighed. "I know, but they're so spoiled like my god what are they're parents teaching them?" Skye complained.

Darry just laughed at her while she complained, "I mean, several of them tried flirting with me too, like in what world is that okay?" Skye said.

"Who was flirting with you?" Steve asked as he walked into the kitchen, Soda right behind him.

"These spoiled ass kids, I hate teenagers man, I don't remember us being that annoying." Skye sighed. "Oh yeah, today was your first day as a teacher, huh?" Steve patted her shoulder.

"Yeah, and I hated every second of it, I hate the kids, I hate the material I'm teaching, I'm probably gonna quit by the end of the week." Skye mumbled.

"What did those kids say exactly when they were flirting with you?" Soda asked, he leaned against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed.

Skye rubbed her temple with her fingers and she mumbled, "What do you care."

Both Darry and Steve raised their eyebrows at the girls response and Soda's jaw clenched, "I was just asking." He grumbled and walked off to his room. Skye watched him walk away with a guilty look in her eyes, she sighed and leaned back against the chair.

"Little harsh Skye." Steve said.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm just tired and extremely annoyed, should I go apologize?" She asked both Steve and Darry.

The boys glanced at each other and nodded, "Yeah, that's a great idea, you should definitely apologize." Steve urged her on.

Skye glanced at Darry who nodded, Skye sighed and stood up, "Fine, I'll go apologize." She mumbled and walked away.

Steve stood next to Darry, "You think they'll ever get back together?" He asked the man. Darry smiled softly and nodded.

"I do, they're meant for each other, they just don't know it yet."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I love Darry, he's definitely Soda and Skye's #1 shipper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3K 46
Dallas Winston Fanfiction Content warning: contains smut, 18+ content. Sorry in advance.... Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
2.1K 198 18
"in my head, we're dancing in the dark. in my head, we kiss under the stars, but we know that's not what we're doing, 'cause, baby, this ain't like t...
97.2K 1.8K 52
āžÆ š­š”šž šØš§š„š² š­š”š¢š§š  š°šØš«š¬šž š­š”ššš§ š«šžš›šžš„š„š¢šØš§ š¢š¬ š­š”šž š­š”š¢š§š  š­š”ššš­ šœššš®š¬šžš¬ š¢š­ hardheaded 16 year old, wi...
28.5K 699 23
young hearts always find their way back ā˜†