Something Better {Blake Griff...

By gvldennn_

Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Epilouge

Chapter 6

704 33 4
By gvldennn_

Later that same day...

Blake's pov

I know that it wasn't my place to tell her about her boyfriend cheating, but I'm glad I did. She is too beautiful to be hurt like that. Ever since she bumped into me the other night, I haven't stopped thinking about her.

From her long black hair, to her hazel eyes, to her caramel skin. She's gorgeous. After the workshop was over, i didn't get a chance to talk to her because she left too fast. I went to go look for her, but I couldn't find her.

It was around 8 in the evening, and since tomorrow's workshop didn't start until 1 in the afternoon tomorrow I decided to go out. Once I had got to the bar, I went in and the first thing I saw was her. Caiyah

I made my way over to her and sat down next to her.

"Hey" I said

She looked up and gave me a weak smile, "Hey"

"Look, I'm sorry if I-"

"Listen, Blake, I'm not mad at you. I'm actually glad you told me about him. I had a feeling that he was seeing someone else, but I didn't want to believe it." She said.

" Do you mind if I join you tonight?" I said

"No. I would love for you to join me tonight." She said with a smile.

Caiyah's pov

I was kind of happy Blake asked if he could join me tonight. As we sat there I learned a lot about him. We even shared a few laughs.

"You know, you're an amazing girl Caiyah, and Daniel doesn't deserve you. You're beautiful and anyone would who doesn't see that is stupid." Blake said

" Thank you , No one has ever said that to me. Not even Daniel." I mumbled that last part to myself.

As the night progressed, both Blake and I started to get a little out of control with our drinking. The next thing I knew we were heading back to my hotel. By that time we were completely drunk.

By the time we go to my room, I had no idea what was going on, and neither did he. The last thing I remember was him and I making out and us falling onto the bed.

I hope I don't regret this later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 596 7
Tiana has been through so much. Dating a man who she loves while being abused in the process is something you cannot explain to anyone. It makes h...
19 1 5
Casey thinks she lives an okay life, despite having given up on her dreams along time ago. When she wakes up in a new life, though, her's gets turned...
106K 3.8K 37
What if "the one that got away" was now someone you had to see every single day? That is what life has become for 22 year old Blake Gemmell, who just...
4.9K 140 9
When Maya is found cheating on Carina, their entire life's are flipped upside down. Will Carina ever learn to trust Maya again? What does this mean...