𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 【...

Por BlitzMikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull toget... Más

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Eighteen

19 1 2
Por BlitzMikaelson

CRESCENT HOUSE

The next morning, In the aftermath of the battle fight, Christy is visiting the Crescent Wolves in the Bayou.

{Christy's Outfit}

"There isn't much Crescent Wolves." Christy said to Keelin.

"Yeah, I know. But we'll make do with what we have." Keelin said.

Christy's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Vincent

Christy answers her phone. "Hi, Vincent. It's been a while. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I need your help with something. I'm in the Lafayette Cemetery. And I found something that it's a bit strange." Vincent said on the phone.

"I'm on my way." Christy said, hangs up her phone. And glances at Keelin. "I'll see you around, Keelin. Drinks at St. James Infirmary?"

"Yeah, sure." Keelin said.

Christy gets up as she puts her phone back in her jeans pocket and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Vincent and Christy are looking at a sigil on a tomb.

"I found it a minute ago. I know it's a sigil, but I never seen a sigil like this before." Vincent said to Christy.

"It's a dark sigil." Christy said, looking at the sigil.

"A few witches are gone too." Ivy said, slowly walks up to Vincent and Christy.

Vincent, Christy and Ivy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus and Elijah has reconvened with Christy, Vincent and Ivy in the study.

"So, there's a dark sorceress out and about in the French Quarter, and is absorbing magic?" Klaus said.

"It's Maeve." Christy said.

"You know her?" Klaus said.

"I know of her." Christy said to her husband, sitting atop of the desk. "Maeve is a shadow priestess and she wants more magic. You can say that she's addicted to magic."

"Can you trace her with your magic?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, but I have to use my dark magic to trace Maeve." Christy said, worriedly.

⚜️⚜️

Christy is at the second floor railing, video chatting with Davina Claire.

"Hey, Davina. Can I borrow the dark object, the blood rider, thing?" Christy asked her.

"Yeah, sure." Davina replied. "Luna, Trinity are with me as well."

"Okay. Amy and Jessica contacted me and politely told me that they were both leaving the LaRue coven, but they'll keep in contact though." Christy said.

"Alright." Davina said.

And Trinity pops her head into Davina's video chat. "Hi, Mom."

"Hey, sweetheart." Christy greeted her youngest daughter with a small smile.

And then, Luna pops her head into the video chat. "Hey, Mom."

"Hi to you too, Luna." Christy greeted her oldest daughter with a small smile. "I gotta go, I'll see you guys at home."

"Okay, love you Mom." Luna and Trinity said in unison.

"Love you guys too." Christy said, hangs up the video chat.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, in the study, Christy gently sets down the dark object, the Tibetan Blood Rider. She pours a small bottle of black sand into it.

As she's about to stir the sand with a wooden spoon, Christy thinks to herself, worrying about using her dark magic.

"Need any help?" Klaus asked, slowly walks inside the study.

"What if I lose control over my dark magic, and I already have my dark alter ego." Christy said.

"You have me." Klaus said, slowly walks around behind her and gently sits down behind her, gently puts his hands on hers. "You can do this. I'm right here with you."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She closes her eyes and focuses on her dark magic to locate Maeve the shadow priestess.

Christy gets glimpses of the five French Quarter witches.

"I see them." Christy said.

"Where are the witches?" Klaus asked.

Christy get another glimpses of the five French Quarter witches laying in the sigil on the floor inside a warehouse dock.

"A warehouse dock." Christy replied. "Maeve is channeling their magic."

Christy opens her eyes, ceasing her dark magic and relaxes herself. Klaus gently wraps his arms around her shoulders.

"See? You did it. And you didn't lose control." Klaus said and peck a kiss on her cheek.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"You and I gonna have some time together." Klaus said.

"Declan and Poppy still have gumbo at Rousseau's. And Declan has amazingly good food and desserts." Christy said.

"Can I asks you something?" Klaus asked her.

"Sure." Christy replied.

"Before you left to battle the Titans, what were you gonna say?" Klaus asked her.

"I was gonna say " 'I love you, guys'", because when I battle fight my enemies, I have to focus." Christy replied to him.

"I know." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

That evening, Christy is with Vincent and Ivy are with the five French Quarter witches.

Vincent slowly walks up to Christy. "Thanks for contacting me about the witches."

"You're welcome." Christy said to Vincent. "Does the witches have a Regent?"

"Not really no." Vincent said, and small smiles at her. "Are you interested again?"

"Nah, I have two daughters to keep me on my toes." Christy replied to him. "But you, Vincent Griffith, you're one of my best friends. The witches has you."

Vincent and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I'll see you around, Vince." Christy said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Now, in the Jackson Square, Christy looks at the painters and entertainment.

"Hello, Christiana." Mauve greeted her from behind her.

Christy turns around to look at Maeve with a distance in between them. "Maeve."

Maeve and Christy exchange tense looks at each other.

"Tasek samman Yahway." ( "Don't come back again." ) Christy told Maeve.

"Wehins ahso." ( "I wouldn't dare." ) Maeve said to Christy.

Christy and Maeve exchange tense looks at each other. And Maeve vanishes into gray smoke.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the courtyard, Christy is sitting on the sofa, reading a book on her Kindle.

"Hey, Mom." Luna greeted, along with Trinity.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted her daughters.

Luna and Trinity walks up to their Mom and sits down on the sofa.

"You finished it." Luna said, gently taking the draft notebook entitled " 'Beautiful Passion'."

"Yeah, I finished it." Christy said.

"Mom, Luna and I know that you're both warrior and Mom. And yeah, me, Luna and Dad worries about you. But we love you." Trinity said.

"Yeah, what Trinity said." Luna said.

Christy small smiles at her daughters. "I love you guys."

"Love you too, Mom." Luna said.

⚜️⚜️

That night, In the ballroom, Christy gently sets down the Hand of Glory on the table. She makes her eyes glow blue, igniting the Hand of Glory with a blue flame.

"I was awaiting for you to ignite the Hand of Glory." Nadia's Spirit said.

Christy looks at her mother's, Nadia's, spirit, and small smiles. "Hi, Mom."

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Christy slowly walks up to her mother and hugs her. Nadia gently hugs her back.

"I've missed you so much, Mom." Christy said, gently pulls away from the hug.

"As I missed you." Nadia said to her daughter. "And you've continued to move on with your life with your father and your family. I continue to watch over you from the Ghost Spirit World. And you're never a motherless daughter."

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"You've become a great warrior, Christiana. You've made me proud." Nadia said.

"I can always see you again with the Hand of Glory." Christy said to her mother.

"At anytime." Nadia said.

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they hugs each other.
They gently pulls away from the hug. Christy looks at the Hand of Glory and magically waves her away over it, putting out the blue flame.

Christy small smiles to herself.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

A small band is playing on the stage. And everyone is enjoying themselves. Klaus and Christy are sitting at a table with a pan of Swedish meatballs and drinks of bourbon.

"These are so good." Christy said, eating a forkful of a meatball.

"I could make these at home." Klaus said to her.

"Could you? Without compelling anyone?" Christy asked her husband.

"Well, maybe." Klaus replied. "I don't know really cook."

Klaus and Christy exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

"What would you say about another child?" Klaus asked Christy.

Christy looks at Klaus, a bit surprised. "You have thinking about another child?"

"Maybe." Klaus replied to her. "I love our daughters very much. "I mean, I wouldn't mind another child with you."

"Me neither." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soften looks and small smiles at each other.

"We just focus on Luna and Trinity." Christy said to him.

"Understandable." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange another small smiles at each other and eat their meatballs enjoying the rest of their date.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, Christy slowly walks back Klaus's and hers bedroom and sits down in the fireplace.

Suddenly, she hears the whispers of the incantation.

"Azrith. Vito. Zantos. Azrith. Vito. Zantos." The whispers in her head.

Christy clutches her head with her hands as she falls onto the floor, and her eyes glow red.

"Klaus?" Christy said to her husband.

Klaus walks inside their bedroom and sees his wife, clutching her head in her hands.

"Chris?" Klaus said, kneeling down in front of her, gently cupping her face with his hands. "Christy? It's okay. Just focus on me."

Christy looks at Klaus with her glow red eyes. Focusing on him, she slowly calms down and eyes turns back to normal blue.

"It's gonna remerge, Klaus. And I don't know how long I can suppress it." Christy tells him.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other and gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 91 22
A remake of the sequel to SORCERESS ⚜️ The Originals. It all began with Christy Nelson when she met the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. At first, they star...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
341K 9.2K 57
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞; 𝙩�...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...