RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.2) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the second volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 5

475 15 0
By ZANE_555

(Port's Class aka Grimm studies)

Port: "There are Grimm that are based on regular animals like a wolf or a bear, while some are based are more horrific creatures like Cyclops or Minotaur or even Sea Dragon."

Weiss, sitting between Y/N and Jaune, patiently wait out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk. Y/N is shifting his eyes between Port's long lecture and the holographic clock as well. Jaune quietly slide a bit next to Weiss.

Y/N: ("Oh, no.")

Jaune: "So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?"

The blonde guy turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back to Weiss.

Jaune: "And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome."

He pauses as his words have no effect on the heiress before continuing.

Y/N: ("Stop, no, Jaune, please.")

Jaune: "Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... You know."

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Y/N: ("Oh, thank the gods.")

Port: "And then— Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this lecture will have to wait. Until next time! And remember stay vigilant!"

Weiss, Y/N, and their team start packing their things, preparing to leave the classroom.

Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?"

A bit agitated and not even looking at Jaune, Weiss finally respond back to Jaune's "attempt" to woo her.

Weiss: "No, no, no, yes."

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans, faceplanting into his desk. The rest of Team RWBY+Y/N walks out of the class behind him as Y/N pat him on the head.

Y/N: "One day."

Jaune slightly lift his head up.

Jaune: "Does she hate me or something?"

Y/N: "What? No... she... tolerate you, from what she told me."

Jaune groan once again, faceplanting his head on his desk hard this time. 

Y/N: "For what it's worth, I think you should yield so you don't get rejected again."

(A Little Timeskip)

Y/N walk into his dorm's bathroom, cleaning himself up and get change into his gear and light armor. Along with making sure his weapons are fully loaded. Once he finishes, Y/N look underneath his bed to find Grimm Slayer. Letting out a loud groan, he takes it out and sheathes on his back.

Y/N: ("Okay, if I ever come across Darius again, I'll do whatever it takes to stop him. To make him surrender, so... we can finally catch up. But to also find out... who made you this way?")

Shaking it off, he heads out to Team RWBY's dorm, knocking on their door.

Ruby: "Who is it?"

Y/N: "It's the cookie provider himself."

He hears a gasp, and quick footsteps before the door swings open, revealing Ruby and the others, all wearing their new outfits for their investigation.

Y/N examine them, haven't seen them wear these outfits before.

Y/N: "Wow, looking good girls." 

Ruby doesn't know how to respond to his remark, looking away to hide her blushing face while, Yang gives a bright smile.

Yang: "Oh? You think so?"

Blake: "Well, it's a bit different than our usual clothes."

Weiss: "Hm, I find my elegant clothes to my liking."

Y/N: "Yeah, you sure to do love wearing combat skirt, huh?"

Weiss look away to hide the growing red face she's having at the moment.

Weiss: "Hmph. It's more comfortable for me."

Y/N: "Well, regardless, you girls look really great." 

In response, Weiss remain silent as Ruby shout, revealing her blushing face.

Ruby: "Wha-D... Don't say that!"

Y/N: "What? I'm just saying."

Ruby quickly turns her attention to the others.

Ruby: "A-Anyway, today is the big investigation. So, no slacking on the job."

Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this seriously."

Yang: "I mean, we got a plan. That's... moderately serious."

Y/N: "Heck yeah."

Sun: "Yeah!"

The team overheard Sun's voice. They all see a smiling Sun, hanging upside down by his tail by their open window.

Team RWBY+Y/N: "Sun!"

Yang: "How do you get up there?"

Sun: "Oh, it's easy. I do it all the time."

Weiss: "You what!?

Sun: "I climb trees all the time!"

Y/N: "Okay... What are you doing here?"

Sun: "Well, I just so happen to hear you guys talking about investigating something so, I'm here to help out."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Blake: "We're investigating the situation. As a team."

Ruby: "Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun: "Pfft, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune."

The team poke their head a bit more to find Neptune on a ledge of the wall.

Neptune: "Sup."

Ruby: "Uh, how did you even get up here?"

Neptune: "I have my ways. Seriously though, can I come in. We're like, really high up right now."

Rolling his eyes at their antics, Y/N manage to get both Neptune and Sun inside the dorm. When Y/N ask Neptune why he's getting involve in this, Neptune say he want to make sure Sun is safe and to keep an eye on him.

Y/N: "Okay, everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss: "Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I am in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

Y/N: "Alright, Blake?"

Blake: "I'm planning to talk with Tuckson over where a White Fang meeting might be taking place in Vale."

Sun: "Oh! Let me tag along, Blake."

Blake: "Huh? Why?"

Sun: "Because I'm a Faunus so, entering a White Fang meeting should be a cinch. Besides, you might need some backup if things go south."

Blake: "I'm... I'm not so sure..."

Sun: "Aren't you a Faunus, Blake?"

Blake and the others were taken aback by his remark.

Y/N: "How did you-"

Sun: "I had my suspicions, especially since Blake is so ready to enter a meeting from the White Fang."

After some convincing and being a bit pushy, Blake yields, letting Sun pair off with her.

Sun: "Don't worry. I don't mind beating up some 'crazy cultist jerks.'"

Ignoring that last remark about the White Fang, Y/N continues.

Y/N: "Anyway, Yang?"

Yang: "Hm, I have an old friend on the shady side of that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information from him wouldn't be too hard." 

Y/N: "Huh, funny. I know a guy like that too."

Yang: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah, he owns a nightclub as well. He even let me work there as a part-timer."

Yang's eyes widen a bit.

Yang: "Wait, you're not talking about Junior?"

Y/N: "You know him too?"

Yang: "Yeah."

The two were taken aback as Y/N now realize that "Blonde Bimbo" the twins mention, who wreck the nightclub, was actually Yang. As for Yang, she heard from Y/N that he has taken a few part-time jobs, but never expected he work as a part-timer at Junior's. Before they can continue, Ruby clap her hands together to gain their attention.

Ruby: "Alright! I'll go with Weiss. Sun will go with Blake. And..."

Ruby goes to push Neptune next to Yang.

Ruby: "Neptune, you can go with Yang. Everyone good?"

Y/N: "I guess so."

Ruby: "Wait, Y/N, what about you?"

Y/N: "Me? Oh, I know some places of interest to investigate on. So, I'll be around Yang and Blake's area once I'm done."

Weiss: "Hey, Ruby. Why don't you go with Yang? She's your sister."

Ruby: "Huh? But Weiss, who would go with you then?"

Weiss: "Well, I guess Neptune could come with me."

As she said this, Ruby just burst out laughing, which for some reason, make Y/N start chuckling a bit.

Ruby: "Nah!"

The team leader grabs Weiss and goes out the door.

Weiss: "But... But..."

As that happen, Y/N goes to stretch out his arms before turning around to the rest of his team, Sun, and Neptune. 

Y/N: "Well, I'll be in your guys' area so give me a call if you need help with anything."

Yang: "Got it."

Blake just nods in agreement. Before Y/N leave the dorm, he remembers something as he turns his head.

Y/N: "Oh, right. Sun. Neptune."

He gives the two a small smile.

Y/N: "Don't try anything with them, okay?"

A shiver comes down on the two's spine upon seeing his smile and his remark. They then start laughing nervously.

Neptune: "D-Don't worry about i-it."

Sun: "Y-Yeah."

Yang: "Aww, look at you standing up for us."

Blake, in response, start to blush a bit as she plays with her hair for a moment.

Blake: "You... don't have to act like that."

Y/N just smirk.

Y/N: "I do what I think I should do. Anyway, it's about time we all head off. Bye, you guys."

As they wave goodbye and Y/N left the dorm, Y/N quietly rush out of the school and head to Vale, using his aura to move quicker than usual to search his areas of interests, searching for any intel or literally anything related to White Fang, Roman, or even Darius for that matter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 270 47
Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing R...
209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
35.3K 849 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...
4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...