Love or Attraction (Cha Eunwo...

By Baekhyunielover_92

Cha Eunwoo Or Hwang In-Yeop ff This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, suddenly one person... More

Introduction
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter: 16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter : 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:34

289 21 6
By Baekhyunielover_92

In the story:

Y/N: I haven't ruined the friendship, it was my so- called bestfriend.

In-Yeop: Y/N actually I got attracted by Jennie. I didn't understand-

Y/N with a harsh tone: In-Yeop just  shut up! You didn't even let me finish. All I said just now was a trailer. There's a lot more to say about ' Friendship '.

In-Yeop has never seen Y/N's anger in his life ,this is the first time he heard her harsh tone and saw anger on her eyes.

He stayed silent.

Y/N: I told my friend that I had an art competition and he promised to come. I was waiting for him for hours, all of the contestants had someone like a friend or a family. I told him a lot, I requested him, I told him I had no one else to come but he was so busy with his new friend that he didn't even tell me he couldn't come. He just left me there alone. When I came second place, I went to show my picture but he was really uninterested and unexcited.

Then after requesting for weeks he agreed on giving me one day to go shopping. After waiting for a while I realized he brought his new friend along. Although it was supposed to be just our day and when I asked about that, he labeled me I'm jealous. The two were shopping all by themselves and didn't even look back at me. At last he gave me suggestions that I have a bad dressing sense and  said  that I should learn from his new friend but when I asked for advice, they didn't have time.

Y/N let out a sad sigh...

Y/N: And the saddest part is that the reason for trip was to fill in for not coming to the competition which means he didn't want to come .When a friend hears this from another friend, they are hurt, not jealous.

In-Yeop have you ever felt in the restaurant three people were sitting together. when two people are talking to each other, laughing and the third person was just feeling lonely?

In-Yeop was feeling ashamed and he lowered his head with guilt.

Y/N: No? You never felt right? Well I have felt that. I felt like a third wheeler for them . He suggested for me to be my friend's friend but did they actually consider me as a friend? I don't think so. I didn't feel his new friend  consider me a friend for a single moment but my friend accused me that I don't think his new friend as my friend but his friend really cares for me.

In-Yeop, you know what I was really excited that my friend's birthday was coming. I found all these things from a lot searching and using a lot of thought and turns out he didn't even have time to open those. And for the new friend's gifts, I'm sure he opened them the day it was given.Am I right In-Yeop?

In-Yeop with an apologetic tone: Y/N I am-

Y/N :For his birthday day he gave his new friend all the responsibilities for cake and decorations, which I'm totally fine with but when I wanted to come along, they say it's gonna be a surprise when it's not even my birthday. Why not the new friend get the surprise? Why always me? Whenever I came along, they acted like I was invading their privacy.

Finally when I went to the party, I found my friend and called him. He looked at me but he went past me and greeted his new friend. Why? Because she is way better looking than me. I called him first but he ignored me. At last he glanced at me for a few seconds but he left me and held his new friend's hand,took her to cut the cake with and didn't even realize that his childhood friend wasn't with him.He gave the first bite to his new friend but forgot about me ,Why In-Yeop??

At last my bestfriend's eyes went on me. He got me a biiiiiig( sarcastically) piece of cake like I came just to eat cake. After a while of complimenting his friend he left. Do you know the funny thing?

Y/N remembered that night. It was really horrible. She was controlling her best not to cry. But a drop of tears escaped from her eyes. She immediately wiped and turned to In-Yeop...

Y/N: Do you know In-Yeop that the cake was a pineapple cake? And you are that so-called bestfriend of mine who forgot I have deadly allergies to pineapple.

In-Yeop was feeling numb at that moment...

In-Yeop: What?! I mean how cou-

Y/N: What I'm saying is absolutely true. When I was suffering,you know my symptoms, I called you but you were too busy dancing on the dance floor with your new friend, sexy Jen. You didn't even give a glance to me. I was feeling I couldn't breathe properly so I left from there.

That night you were having the best night while I was having one of my worst, suffering, just as bad as every night getting ignored- oh sorry neglected.

The next day I couldn't go to university because I was sick but you didn't even bother calling me once.

In-Yeop you talked about restaurant when you lied to me about watching a horror movie when you were going to the restaurant with Jennie. That means I'm very boring right? You had to LIE to me?!

In-Yeop: I didn't mea-

Y/N: Now why do you suddenly want to spend time with this boring friend?

The day when we went to watch a horror movie, you knew I was terrified of horror movies. I always have to hold someone when I'm watching horror movies but even when you had a seat next to you, you abandoned me. You told me to go away. I looked at you a lot of times but you didn't check on me a single time if I was ok.You were too busy with your sexy Jen and feeding her popcorn.

In-Yeop:But when I saw you later, you were totally fine.

Y/N scoffed:You thought if I sat differently I was brave. There's a reason behind my bravery but it's not important to you. You don't need to know.

Do you remember the amusement park? Do you remember what happened? You knew I was scared of height, before when we used to go you always sat with me and I held your hand but that time  a sudden change? That day you pushed me away too. You didn't even notice that I wasn't there. You enjoyed with your sexy Jen. At the end of the day you remembered me to insult me in front of everyone just because I was a bit late. Just remember your behavior. Just imagine how hurt you would be if someone did that to you. And that anger continued over till the next day. All the anger wasn't because you were concerned about me, it was because of some appointment Jennie had. I apologized multiple times but you didn't even ask if I was ok.

You said about choco chip cookies. Well on friendship day I made choco chip cookies just for you. I even opened the box in front of you. I put all my effort, I even burnt my hand but I ignored it because it was for you. But you didn't even look at it. I admit they weren't that good but I did my best. You instead ate Jennie's cinnamon swirls which you hate the smell of but because it was made by Jennie, you liked it. To give her a reward you even took her to the cafe but you didn't even offer me. When I was in front of you. Then why do you want my cookies now?

Do you remember when I gave your name as kids?  Cookie. We promised that I  will only use this name. You never allowed anyone except me to call you Cookie .But you broke your promise In-Yeop. You let Jennie call you Cookie, why? Because she's your sexy Jen? And when I tried to question, you said it's just a mere name and that I'm an attention seeker.

Really In-Yeop?! I'm an attention seeker? You called your bestfriend an attention seeker.

In-Yeop's head was lower and tears were constantly flowing.

Y/N: Last but not least do you remember that auntie told us to go to the restaurant together? I waited 2 hours there for you. They were all telling me to give the seat up. That day you didn't come. I called you and texted you so many times. You didn't reply and were having fun with Jennie in the club while I was getting humiliated.

Do you know how it feels? It was really late and I got lost. I called you for help but you still didn't reply. If I died or something bad happened you still wouldn't have replied would you? I could've gotten in big problems you can't even imagine. But you were too busy dancing and kissing with Jennie. Thank goodness there was someone to help me.

In-Yeop looked at her with his tearful eyes..

In-Yeop: Bu-t ho-how do you kn-ow that I was wi-with Jennie in the cl-ub?

Y/N sarcastically: Don't worry I don't have a spy behind you. Jennie told me everything. And do you know the most hurtful thing is? You lied to your parents that you had dinner with me. You took ME to the club. And you made me and someone who isn't even connected to this... look bad to your parents.

And the 'oppa' you were asking about, it's my choice if I want to tell you who he is. You don't have to know where we're going. He's the only person who's not like Jennie.You know the difference between him and Jennie ....He told me not to ignore you and be friends again, all of us. But you have lost your position. Still after all the neglecting, I'll introduce you as my bestfriend to someone whether you want to believe it or not.

In-Yeop you are just a selfish and a hypocrite. You are shameless. You never noticed that I was hurt. After a long time the only day you called me your "bestfriend" was to propose to Jennie. Before pointing fingers at me, think about yourself and your own position. You ruined everything, not me. Now you just came to me because Jennie is neglecting you. Since no one is giving you attention now, you remembered me. It seems like I'm not the attention seeker, you are.

You treated me like trash but I'm a human In-Yeop. I have a heart too. I also feel hurt. But you were too blind in your attraction.

Y/N took a deep breath.

Y/N: Now tell me what you want to say about friendship? What should I do with that bestfriend? Think about it.

In-Yeop couldn't utter a word

Y/N was shaking in anger after continuously talking. She left aggressively.

In-Yeop fell on his knees and realized his mistakes. He messed everything up.

In-Yeop: Oh God what have I done? I didn't know I hurt her so much. How did I not realize?

Hey diamonds, this is it for this chapter.

It was really aggressive in this chapter😤

Hope you liked it^-^

Love you all<3 ♡

Bye cuties❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 95 5
Where Lee Y/N falls for her best friend Min Yoongi who is part of a worldwide boy band.
3.8K 378 13
❝paint it however you like, the walls are all yours.❞
893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
154K 9.7K 20
"there were things the both of us couldn't say" [160423]