Opposites - An Aru Shah Fanfi...

By Fish_Ofishial123

I BEG YOU, DONT READ THIS. ITS OLD AND HORRIBLE. PLEASE- *sobs into pillow* Aru Shah's life is horrible. Ever... More

Why me?
Why me? (2)
What are you doing here?!
You're the last person I thought I would see.
The plan will work!
The plan does not work.
Yeah, it's definitely gonna be fine.
Yeah, it's definitely gonna be fine. (2)
I don't need the hospital.
Why am I talking to myself?
I dOn'T wAnT tO dO tHiS.
I'll talk to my mom about my love life.
I don't think my fiancรฉ likes me.
Epilogue!
The End
Bonus: Kara x Bert
Bonus: Kara x Bert (2)
Bonus: Kara x Bert (3)

Helloooo

934 7 7
By Fish_Ofishial123

This is an Aru Shah Fanfiction. The characters do not belong to me unless I say so, all rights to Roshani Chokshi. Cover made on Canva.

Couple things to point out:

1) The Potatoes are all grown up and have jobs!

2) The Otherworld does not exist, though Otherworld characters may be incorporated, I haven't decided yet.

3) Aru isn't awkward around Aiden like she usually is, since she doesn't have a crush on him yet. (I know, I know, disappointing, but please, for the sake of the story.)

The story is basically about Aiden and Aru being forced to marry each other, and both of them are completely against the marriage, and plan on running away. Later, they realize that they both don't love each other, and decide to work together. This fanfiction is about how they start to like each other over time.
;)

Also I'm not good at naming chapters, so just bear with me lol.

Heads up: This contains some depressing thoughts and cheating.

Ok thxxxx

-Fishy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 4.1K 19
They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slowly drags her feet into dinning room whil...
1.5M 53.2K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
798K 46.7K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...