A revival of the Slytherin in...

By Bunnygirl5678

The war was over, it had been over for days. Finally Harry could end it all. The people he thought cared for... More

Not again!
Diagon Alley
The Hogwarts letter
The train
How did this happen?
Slytherin House
Will it really matter?
Potions class
The discussion
Transfiguration
Herbology
Lunch and so on...
The aftermath
Severus's Lecture
The Kitchen
Family
Clothes shopping and other adventures
Sunday with family
Snuffles...
Dumbledore
Surprise
Unexpected Visitors
Not an update, sorry
Slowly regaining Common sense
Harry gets caught by Ronald, Percy is unhappy with his secomd youngest brother.
Harry's newfound family
End of First year
Summer
Train Ride: take two
Sercond Year: the Feast
Defense class
(Detention) What exactly happened last night?
The memory of Harry's detention
Question for the Audience
Update! I've chosen on my own.
Azkaban
Harry's sentence
Idiotic Boy
Rescue
Sooooooo...
Infirmary
Everything Is Fine.
Soooo... some Minor fluff... sorry for next chapter.
I already said sorry...
Deja vu'
Good morning
The end of Year, Lockhart, and Finally the chamber.
The chamber part 2
A very bothersome trip
Ginny's Break
Third years troubles... and a possible bond?
Witchly News
The Adoption Scandal
Albus POV: Lemon Drops
Harry gets his first lemon drop... he prefers treacle
Drama
"A Good Solid Plan"... didnt quite work out.
Soooooooo... welcome back...
Guess what!!
Werewolfs and their packs
Founders Secrets
Back home
Question Chapter!! Not a real one!
...The random bruise...
Surprise!
Fred's Flashback
Harry's Inheritance
...Explanations on what Harry is? Anyone? I told you earlier...

The Dursleys

542 22 0
By Bunnygirl5678

Harry frowned as his head finally stopped spinning from the port key. He hated port keys, Harry shook off the eerie feeling and walked up to the door. He didn't see a car in the drive way, so he figured Vernon had left for work. Harry opened the door and walked inside. He kept a look out for any possible danger and walked into the kitchen. He could hear water running upstairs so he figured aunt Petunia was showering. He shrugged and picked up a random fork. Before he could cast the proper spell to turn it into a portkey, he was grabbed from behind. "What are you doing boy? Did you think I wouldn't know that you were back?" Harry flinched away from Vernon before saying, "I was going to start cleaning sir. I thought that was why you wanted me back." Vernon pushes him away towards the sink and says, get back to it then. Before sitting down at the counter. Harry nodded before beginning to wash dishes. Hopefully Vernon would leave the room so that he could escape. He didn't want Vernon to hurt him anymore then he already had. Finally Vernon stood up and walked behind him. Harry tensed up before Vernon grabbed him from behind, "Hurry up and finish cleaning, I only have you for a few hours and I want to have some fun. I'll be in Dudley's second bedroom when you are done. I expect to see you in five minutes, or I will be coming down to get you." Harry nodded and relaxed slightly as Vernon went upstairs. He grabbed a fork and quickly performed the spell however before he could say the word to activate it he heard the front door open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407 12 18
When you transferred to Hogwarts, you knew your life was about to change but you didn't expect this in the least. Someone has been appearing in your...
347 3 15
The war is finally over . Harry Potter has defeated Voldemort and saved the wizarding world . The 7th years are going back to Hogwarts Witchcraft a...
16.8K 355 30
Draco finds out that he's a veela and is told that he has to find his mate. When he goes to Hogwarts he takes one look at someone and knows thats his...
213K 9.8K 30
A few years after the Battle Of Hogwarts and Harry is getting married. To Ginny Weasley. He hasn't dated anyone else so why would he marry anyone el...