Right Hand Man (Bride Of Chuc...

By Cotton_Hole

M/N is Tiffany Valentine's and Charles Lee Ray's best friend since age of 20. Tiffany Valentine kills A polic... More

Spare Parts
Faked Murder
It Ain't The Size That Counts
Are You Fucking Nuts?
All The Good Guys Are Taken
Kill Tiffany Slow
We Belong Dead!
What A Crock
Heart Of Dumbell?
Homicidal Genius
Learn From The Master
A True Classic!
Will You Be My Groom?
You Fucking Whore
A Good Friend
It's Showtime!
We Belong Dead...

Fuck Martha Stewart!

1.4K 54 1
By Cotton_Hole

Jesse was now driving a trailer to Hackensack.
Jade was tied to a chair and different types of make up was on the counter next to her as Tiffany was doing Jades eyeshadow.

"Hold still, honey, or I'm gonna poke you in the eye again."
Jade was trying to move her hands from the ropes while Tiffany was humming a song while smoking a cigarette.
"Yes. I believe I'm going to look absolutely ravishing."
The oven timer went off.
"M/N would you be a dear for me and get the cookies out of the oven for me?"

M/N stopped drawing on the wall with some crayons he found laying around.
So far he drew a poorly draw picture of a cat and his old middle school teacher.
M/N went over the oven to open it but Tiffany interrupted him.

"M/N, Sweetie, the over mitts are in the pantry."
Tiffany pointed over to the pantry.
M/N walked over to the pantry and opened it revealing two dead bodies of a Old man and woman.

"I beg your pardon."
M/N grabbed the oven mitts and opened the over taking out the cookies.
As Tiffany continued doing Jades make up.

Jesse looked at Jade through the rear view mirror.

"M/N can you put the cookies on a plate and give them to Chucky? Make sure to get some for yourself too."

'Ahh. Tiffany. She's so nice to me. I'm going to be so sad when I kill her.'

M/N put the cookies on a plate and ate one.
M/N walked over to Chucky holding the cookies in a plate.
Chucky was just done eating Tiffany's delicious Swedish meatballs.

Jesse looked at both of them.
"Hey M/N. Thanks."
Chucky took a cookie from the plate.
"Are we still going through with the plan?"
M/N whispered into Chucky's ear but Jesse was somehow still able to hear it.
"Yes. After I get the amulet and switch my body we'll kill her."
Chucky whispered to M/N and Jesses eyes widened.
Before M/N left he secretly kissed Chucky's cheek.
M/N left the plate of cookies there for Chucky and glared at Jesse before walking back to finishing his coloring.

"You know, if I had known that marriage was such a great gig, I would never have waited this long to tie the knot."

Jesse came up with a idea and looked back to the kitchen then to Chucky.

"On the other hand, she's not much of a housekeeper, is she?"
Chucky looked at Jesse before looked back at all the dirty plates.

"Tiff!"

"Huh?"
Tiffany was putting cookies on the plate for chucky.

"Those uh dishes aren't gonna wash themselves, you know."
Tiffany glared at him offended.

"You were nice enough to cook for him. The least he can do is wash the dish."
Tiffany looked at Jade before looking back at Chucky.

Tiffany slammed the spatula down on the ground then picked up a plate and threw it at Chucky's seat breaking it.

"What are you doin'?!"
Tiffany screamed as she threw another plate at Chucky but he dodged and it hit the front window.
"What would Martha Stewart say?"

"Fuck Martha Stewart!"
Chucky looked at Tiffany with wide eyes and mouth wide.

"Martha Stewart can kiss my shiny plastic butt! Here I am slaving away over a hot stove, making cookies, making Swedish meatball, and for what?! For a man who doesn't appreciate me! For a man who can't even wash one fucking dish! For a man who isn't even a man at all where it counts, if you get my drift! Take it from me, honey. Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!"

(Chucky had sex with Tiffany the night they were at the Church.)

Chucky looked at Tiffany with a wide mouth and he looked at M/N for help but M/N shook his head at him with his hands is a defensive motion.

Jesse looked at Chucky and he looked back at him.
"I didn't hear her complainin' two days ago."
Chucky looked at Tiffany.
"Any guy would need a hunk of plastic-probably battery-operated to get a reaction out of you in bed. And by the way...where the hell did you learn to bake?!"

Chucky threw one of Tiffany's cookies at her.
Jesse saw a sign that said

Forest Hills
Cemetery
Next Right

"How dare you speak to me that way!"

"You started it!"

"I did not-"

Jade turned the chair around and kicked Tiffany in the oven.

"You bitch!"

Both Chucky and M/N shot at Jade but only M/N managed to hit her.
Jesse pushed Chucky through the window.
Chucky shot a few times at Jesse but he ducked causing Jesse to swerve off the road and crash the trailer onto a hill.

The cabinet on the wall fell and landed on M/N crushing him but not kill him.

Jade fell onto her side next to the oven.
Wires and facets were broken.
The trailer was broken inside and outside.
Pieces of trailer flying away.

Jade woke up and the side of her head was bleeding.
Jesse was passed out on the steering wheel.
Jade was calling out to Jesse but was cut of by metal scraping in the oven.
Jade tried moving away but couldn't until Tiffany slammed her face on the oven glass and started pounding on the door.

"Get me out, you bitch!"

Jade started screaming and calling out for Jesse.
She saw Jesse finally wake up but was coughing.
The pounding and scraping stopped.
Jade stared at the oven for a bit until it open,
Tiffany jumped out and pulled Jades hair.

Jesse got up and rushed over to Jade but before he could he was shot on the arm.
He saw where it came from and he saw M/N holding the gun towards Jesse half his body crushed by the cabinet.

M/N somehow managed to push it off of him but he had a huge gash on his neck to his waist.
M/N ran towards Jesse but Jesse kicked him back causing M/N to drop the gun.

Jesse grabbed the gun and held M/N by the hair. He ran to Jade and threw Tiffany off of Jade.

Jesse tried untying Jade but the rope was too thick so he searched the sink for a knife and cut the rope.

One of the broken wires was about to touch the water that Jade was in so Jesse ran away to the wire and held it up.

Jade ran over to him.
"Go! Go! Go!"

"Not without you!"

"I'll be right behind you!"
Jesse pushed Jade out of the trailer and Jade ran.

When Jade stopped running a gun cocked behind her.

"Hey, beautiful."
Chucky held his gun up to her face.

Jesse was still holding the wire trying to figure out what to do with it.
There was oil on the floor that caught fire by the wire.
Jesse jumped out of the Trailer still holding M/N.

Tiffany was trying to reach her gun on the floor but Jesse stomped on her hand.

Jesse grabbed her gun and pointed it at M/N and Tiffany.

"Woah...calm down Jesse. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Jesse ignored M/N and saw Jade running towards the cemetery with Chucky in her hands.
He was pointing a gun at Jades chest.

"Jade!"
Jade looked at Jesse and turned back when Chucky pushed the gun further on her.

Jesse ran towards Jade dragging Tiffany and
M/N by their hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 33 24
What if Andy's babysitter took Andy seriously? What if the two figure out that there's a serial killer possessing the kid's Good Guy doll? You're fo...
34K 903 22
β€’ A not so good story about our handsome mc being with Charles lee ray Aka chucky ⚠ [ WARNING ] ⚠ β€’ Some scenes have gore β€’ Few scenes will also have...
128K 3.1K 25
UNFINISHED ______ Y/N was released from the asylum 1 year ago, she was there since she was 13, she's now 20. It was hard at first to live in an ordin...
134K 3.6K 29
BOOK ONE β€’ Chucky kills Detective Mike Norris, not knowing his niece, Megan, would come home that night and see her Uncle dead. The killer doll tries...