What Did I Do to Deserve This...

CatQueen1999 tarafından

I DO NOT OWN Fran Bow or Little Misfortune!!! Nor the Art as well!!! (Remor has a special organ underneath hi... Daha Fazla

Why
Rescued
Rape Kit and Going Home With Morgo
Recovering
Discoveries
Heat Cycle
An Eventful Day At The Clinic
I'm What!?
Morgo Let's Get Freaky
First Doctor's Visit
Coming Forward and Cravings
Getting Together
Coronation
Baby Shoping
One Hell Of A Baby Shower
Birth Of A Princess
The Trial
One Year Later
Proposing

A/N

26 0 1
CatQueen1999 tarafından

Hey, this is a quick note to help people understand what this creative fake disease is. It's called Hyper feral heat syndrome or HFHS. This disease affects 25% of all omegas 20% of betas and 5% of ovulating alphas. (alphas with a velva) this disease can cause either extreme pain or over-sensitivity to sexual stimulation Or they can have both as well. There is A 1 to 14 pain scale 14 being the most painful and 1 being a mild discomfort.

Remor has HFHS he has a pain scale of 8 which is on the painful side.

Also, Remor's ex-boyfriend his dad, and Morgo's dad and mom are all O.C.S.

A Kamala's pregnancy lasts an entire year from conception.

A unique organ lies underneath the penis of the male cryptid, it's called the velva. The velva's only purpose is for reproduction; it has a small gland inside called the Euklid gland aka the E-Spot. There is also a small nub at the very top called the clitoris. Now 50% of betas will have a celva, and all omegas have a velva but less than 00.1% of alphas will have a velva, and they are called ovulating alphas. Particular doctors who take care of this organ are called gynecologists.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23K 1.4K 14
an excerpt from the story: "gulf, gulf, gulf." mew leaned in to the man who already wrapped himself more on mews cloak up to his nose. he chuckled. "...
13.8K 762 11
Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, who was feared by people bec...
7.4K 840 24
Dr. Gu Wei was a Chief Surgeon of Gastroentology department in a city hospital. When a patient died on table during a surgery, it took a heavy toll o...
8.3K 190 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...