Why

All he could do was cry, he was in pain so much pain. He felt like he was gonna die. "P-Please stop you're hurting me!" I begged softly. "Oh shut up Remor your fine if you can't take a simple flogging then you don't deserve my love!" His lover growled while hitting him across his skull. As soon as he hit me I yelped and flew across the room from the force of the slap. "Oh shut it you pitiful slut." Komu growled. I only nodded as I lay against the wall of my basement my sore and bleeding back aching with every movement. I cried as I tried to move away from my attacker. "Komu, please... You used to be so nice to me." I softly sniffled while I attempted to stand up. "Yeah, that was until I found out you were an omega and all omegas must bow before me no matter who they come from." Komu laughed. I started to panic when he started to advance on me so I pressed myself against the wall hoping and praying for whatever higher being there was to help me through this abuse. Once he was upon me he grabbed me by my throat and began to lift me into the air causing me to gasp and grab his hands. "P-Please Stop I C-Cant breathe Komu!" Komu only growled as he harshly dropped the now gasping goat demon. "Shut up you stupid slut!" Komu screamed as he kicked him. I let out a yelp as his hoof collided with my already battered body only succeeding in making my so-called lover angrier. "Well if you won't stop screaming I might as well take this a bit further," Komu growled. He then picked me up by my arm and dragged me over to a bed. My eyes widened as he tossed me onto the bed and violently smacked me again. "Oh fuck he's gonna rape me!" I mentally screamed. "Komu please anything but this I beg you!" I screamed as he ripped the only thing protecting my velva and penis off my body. "KOMU NO!" I cried out as he forced my legs open. He slapped me yet again this time he cracked a part of my horn in doing so. I screamed as some thick blood ran down my face causing me to close my right eye. Then I felt his member at my velva. "KOMU PLEASE STOP!" I continued to scream. "Shut up omega whore!" Komu screamed as he began to choke me again. I gasped and closed my eyes and he pierced my velva with his member. "Hmm, you need a little more punishment, my dear." Komu purred as he began to thrust into the crying goat demon. I looked at him with pure fear as he raped me my blood coating my face and fur from him cracking my horn and him injuring my right eye. "Oh Remor, you always feel good dear," Komu grunted as he sped up causing more tears to run down my face. "K-Ko-mu St-Stop it, please." I wept. "Shut up Remor you know you deserve this punishment for disobeying my direct orders!" Komu growled as he began to tighten his grip on my throat. My eyes widened as I felt him begin to speed up my velva growing aroused by his violence. "Body please, I. Don't. Like. This!" I begged my brain. I groaned as he struck my E-spot and then began to sob even harder than I was before. Slowly I gave up as my mind and body began to betray me causing me to silently cry as I felt my impending and unwanted orgasm. "Oh, how our mighty prince has fallen, submitting to nonroyal What would your mother think?" My eyes widened as he mentioned the women who didn't care whether I was safe or not. "Don't mention her, she never loved me nor did she ever tell me who my own fucking father was!" Komu growled and hit me so hard that he knocked my horn straight off my head causing me to scream in agony. "Don't talk back to me you omega slut!" Komu growled as he strangled me. Finally, after what felt like ages, he came all over my body and face. "Oh, darling you haven't cum for me yet." Komu purred while wiping away some tears and blood away from my eyes. I froze when he shoved his fingers inside me and began to stimulate my E-spot getting more unwanted moans from me. Finally, after a minute, I had my unwanted orgasm more tears running down my skull. "Well Remor dear I'm gonna get cleaned off you stay right here and don't leave understood?" Komu snarled softly. I gulped and nodded. "Yes, Komu." I lied. After Komu left to take his bath I grabbed what little clothing I could cover myself up with and fled. Once I was outside I ran as fast as I could to get as far away from HIM as possible. I ran for what felt like forever until I came across a forest. Once I was in the forest I stumbled panting I was covered in my own blood and Komu's unwanted seed. "So dizzy... So sleepy..." I mumbled as I stumbled through the dark forest. As I tried to walk I tripped over a root and hit the ground yelping when doing so. Once I hit the ground I let my weakness take hold as I passed out. As I fell into darkness I cursed myself for falling in love with that demon.