BILLIONAIRE'S CUTE ANGEL

By xhighonwingsx

ⲃⲓ𝓵𝓵ⲓⲟⲛⲁⲓꞅⲉ ⲥ𐌵ⲧⲉ ⲁⲛ𝓰ⲉ𝓵 It's a story of a billionaire who is waiting for a person who loves him only as... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Character Sketch Part 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Manan Ki Deewani
Manan Ki Deewani - 2
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Precap Aka Promo :chap 19
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Its My Birthday
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
COVER
MANAN FF : ILLICT LOVE
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 42

4.3K 304 46
By xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

It was dangerous silence that surrounded the office when Manik entered ... he knew the danger was his wife.. who was all in her kali Mata avtar all ready to slit throat of Aisha honestly he wanted aisha's chapter to get Over as he was tired maybe he sounded selfish but only he know Aisha has crossed the line of obsession or attraction now she is psycho as she lost her mind.. 

It felt scary to him knowing Aisha was the one who mixed poison in nandini's haldi food.. if the mosrel wouldn't have slipped to the floor and rat wouldn't have eaten it , he would have lost nandini in his hands.. it was good that before even taking it to nandini he knew what would have happened and he enforced the whole agent department to get the results and when he got to know it was Aisha he better knew her being in deep sleep would only work..

So manik injected anesthesia and pushed her in the bathroom as it made it look like an accident which was not and none knew it except Cabir..

His trance was broken by a sudden push by his cabin door which he stumbled a little but was instantly pushed on floor with another body of his lady love on top.. he was lucky enough that none was on that floor..

Nandini - Manii thankyouuuu.... thankyou soooo much... I love you and I'm sorryyyy 

She said holding her ears while manik rested his hand under his head as support as he was watching nanidni with a grin while nandini made a cute face...

When she entered the office she bursted on the receptionist who was new and commented on Nandini's sudden arrival like this ... while the other one was the HR guy who was just flirting with her thinking she was single. Well none knew she married their boss a day or 2 back..

But not realizing it she entered the cabin to be welcome by rose fall while when she saw in front she saw a giant teddy with 'IM SORRY WIFEY ' ' I LOVE YOU '

While nandini's anger melted on watching a cake with Happy Marriage which was chocolate cake and had ferrero rochers bouquet on the couch.. while an envelope was there which showed the Honeymoon Trip for a month to Bali ...

She started jumping like a kid and thought to just hug manik tightly ... due to ongoing stress she realized manik was suffering so she decided to apologize and then when she opened the door she found manik .. unable to control the excitement she jumped on him and hugged him tightly without caring that people don't know she is his newly wedded wife..

Manik - Is my little wifey happy now?

Nandini- not just happy but out of the world... thank you so much maniiii.. you are the best.. I love you..

Manik - I love you too wifey.. and meri jaan thanks bolne ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai  .  Ye sab aapke liye hi toh hai... and the baby dont ever get upset because of another woman .. only you have right on me and none matters ...

He kissed her forehead while she nodded and rested her head on his heart while she snuggled into him .. their moment was broken by fake throat clearing...

Person : Well the scandal is so scandalous that I would earn crores to leak this picture.. ain't I manik? 

The person smirked which made manik irritate.. so he safely got up with nandini and neated her saree plates to which she peaked his lips boldly making the person horrified coz he knew now manik will make his chutney soon..

Manik : hun toh Mr. Cabir dhawan koi crore banane ki baat ho rhi thi? Koi photo leak bhi ho rhi thi??? May I help you with it..

Manik said, pressing cabirs shoulder to which he hurriedly ran away to his cabin without waiting for any response. Watching Manan sigh and go into the cabin..

Nandini instructed him about the schedule as they have meetings back to back while manik was in total majnu mood so he pulled nandini into his lap while his hands started making patterns on her bare waist and he started nuzzling in her neck while she moaned in ecstasy..

Nandini: Manik ( moan) we..are..in..office.. koi..aa ..jayega...

Manik : koi meri permission ke bina andar nahi aa sakta baby.. uhmm tum aam Khao gutliya mt gino.. let me do my work now..  shhh..

While after minutes of romance manik came out of her neck after giving loads of hickeys and kisses that nandini shouted loudly..

Nandini: aiyappa... manik kya kiya aapne dekho.. ab sab puchenge ki ye kaise hua toh kya khungi ki unke boss jo hai bhaut bhuke the toh meri gardan kha gye... off hoo manikkk aap bhi na.. chliyw ab toh Jane dijiye meetings hai bahut saari..

Aap smile kyu kar rahe hai? Ab aapko lagta hai ki mein aapki smile se pighal jaunga toh aap ki galat fehmi hai..nahi pighlungi..

Saying she turned her head while manik counted to adore her with his lovey dovey eyes which melted her.. to which she whined letting him know that he won..  to which he chuckled and kissed her cheeks hard making her lips pout in 0 shape...

Manik neated his and nandini's dress and hid her hickeys with her hairs and dragged her to the main hall where everyone was present ...

Nandini was confused as there was no announcement made by her for the gathering..  while her trance was broken by maniks voice who dragged her with him to the mic which she panicked suddenly but looking at his face seemed to ease up the situation..

Manik : Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentleman.. so I have called you all here to inform you guys that I'm a married man now.. I know it would be a shock to you guys as you all and personally I too consider the company as my family.. this is also a shocker to you guys I know so let me all introduce you to the magician behind this .. she is none other than Mrs. NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA... the reason  of my change.. the reason of my smile , the only one to stay in my heart...

So the day after tomorrow is our reception and I hope you guys will take our precious time out for the function .. a personal invitation will be sent to your chambers and I hope you and your family will try to Make it up to the event... Thank You guys and lastly I know some of you don't like nandini and that's okay with us but I don't want any of my family members to point a finger at my wife.. please keep your negativity to yourself and those who have positivity for our we welcome you guys with are open hands...

Thankyou and have a nice day

..

Saying he dragged Nandini towards the exit as the meeting was lined up in a hotel...

Nandini came out of shock when manik pecked her lips and she instantly  checked maniks temperature which was normal.. surprisingly while manik seeme to get irritated by her this behavior so he asked why was she doing that..

Nandini: manik aapne sabke saamne aise kaisw announcement kar di.. kya soch rahe honge sab.. or or reception aapko aisha ke baare mein pta haina... vo toh.. 

She panicked all of a sudden so manik shushed her up with a long passionate lip lock which made nandini's check burn.. while manik kissed her red blushing cheeks making her more shy while she hides her face in his chest to which he hold her tightly and kissed her and mumbled

Manik : aisha won't do anything I have done all the planning for her.. she won't even intrude in our function I promise baby and I'm sorry I announced it without telling you because ik you would have freaked out like some time back you did and I don't care what people think.. if they are happy they are welcome,  if they are not I don't care.. understand that baby..  only and only you matter to me sunshine...

Nandini nodded her head and they headed out to the meetings silencing their phones..

After 5 hours of continuous meetings they saw 30+ missed calls and messages from Aliya , dadu and kiya... which seemed to tense up their muscles .. so manik hurriedly started calling st home which none picked up.. 

Meanwhile nandini packed the food as she knew manik and her haven't had anything since morning and now this new problem.. she only wished aisha was not the root..  she literally hated that woman  to gut..

While sitting in the car nandini made manik eat with her hands and she too hated it while he was tired of calling people continuously either aliya,  dadu , bodyguard or kiya..

Suddenly his phone rang and what he heard next made the slip from his hands while nandini picked up the phone and heard the person her heart rate increased and sweat bands formed on their foreheads tensing the situation…

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

Target :|400 votes, unlimited comments and 100 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

Do you want more chap. Like this, tell me. In comment box

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

Thnk u for all your support

Few words about Manan

Please do vote🌟and comment🗨️

Love u all😘😘❤️

Guys next update will be soon

See you soon.

Thank you guys once again

And don't forget to follow vote and comment.

Also checkout my other story's

I will make sure tht my update makes you happy even though I update late.,😉😋😄

_________________________

Love. Nikki

COPYRIGHT © xhighonwingsx
and
TaraaSharma plz do read her books and do support her .she is also awesome writer like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
364K 22.3K 39
[ ❤️Winner of mystical awards...] #8 in FF 23/09/17 #5 in Oct 2017 #9 in FF 22/09/17 Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 This story is from heart n...
2.3K 501 28
Welcome to a world where admiration turns to hatred before blossoming into a deep and passionate love. Follow the journey of Nandhini as she navigate...
23.8K 2.9K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...