GlitchDust

Von adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... Mehr

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

An Invited/Uninvited Guest

510 13 27
Von adamabyss12

Everyone looked at the Alphatale Papyrus before then, as Delios then turned to look at them. Everyone stepped back, except Righteous, as they are unsure if he is a friend or foe.

Dust summons his Trident and Phantom Papyrus, as he got ready to possibly fight against him. Vivian raised one of her hands and made her hand ignite.

Yukari then used her powers to make a Gap of some sort, as she also prepares to fight, but Righteous narrowed his eyes, as he knows that Delios did not come here to attack. In fact, he seems to be looking for someone. Righteous has a hunch on who it might be, but just to be sure, he has to hear it from Delios to confirm this hunch.

Delios narrowed his eyes in aggression, ready to attack the ones that are also ready to attack him, until Righteous came forward, and spoke out.

"Hey, you're Delios, aren't you?"

This made Delios look at Righteous, and spoke out to him.

"YOU KNOW OF MY NAME?"

Delios' tone sounds much more different then a Papyrus. He sounds much more stern and serious then a normal Papyrus. Righteous nodded his head.

"Yeah. My master told me about you. Said you were made to be Ares' Brother, and are the closest to him, cared more about him then the other brothers. What is someone like you doing here anyway?"

Delios looked around, and spoke out.

"WELL...IF YOU KNOW WHO IT IS THAT I AM MADE FOR, THEN YOU KNOW WHO IT IS THWT I AM LOOKING FOR. I AM TRYING TO FIND ARES, BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHWRE HE IS. DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?"

Righteous then spoke out.

"Yeah, he's inside of a place called the TransVoid, said to be a very dangerous reality. But he knows his way around. He's been very busy with trying to find a way to seal the book so that the beings from the other side do not enter the Multiverse, with the work being a work in progress."

Delios nodded his head, as he understood.

"I SEE. WHEN DOES HE EVER COME OUT AND RETURN HERE, INTO THE MULTIVERSE?"

Righteous shrugged, as he spoke out.

"I don't know. Mainly, it only happens when a being made of Cosmic Essence is inside of the multiverse and does catastrophic trouble. And usually, that is when he comes out of the TransVoid and takes care of it, or any other dangerous threat can count that is comparable to that of a TransVoid Being."

Delios looks down for a little bit, before he then looks at Righteous and spoke out.

"ARE YOU ABLE TO LEAD ME TO HIM?"

Righteous looks down and spoke out.

"Ahhh...that's the problem. I can in fact go into the TransVoid, make a portal there, but the problem is that Ares is always moving, so I cannot go to his exact location even if I want to. And if you go in without knowing your way around, that just means you'll get killed off before you even know it."

Delios looked a little bit frustrated, but he sighed, knowing that there is nothing that he can do.

"WELL...THEN I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE IN, AND WAIT UNTIL HE FINALLY SHOWS UP."

He responds sadly, as he began to walk away. But Core, being her compassionate self, then spoke out to Delios.

"Well, there is another suggestion that I can give you, if you are interested in it, that is."

This made Delios stop, as he then turns around to look down at the Omega Timeline's owner.

"OH? AND WHAT IS IT THAT SUGGESTION THAT YOU HAVE FOR ME?"

Core smiled a little bit, as she gawked the side of her head and looked at Delios in the eyes, before she then spoke out.

"I do have a place that you can live in, one that is meant to people that are lost and have no home to go, and your brother, Ares, he is able to go inside of the Omega Timeline without issue. So, perhaps you can find him here when he ever decides to come here, as well as the fact that you don't need to wander all over the Multiverse and tire yourself out."

This made Delios a little bit surprised and unsure, as he then spoke out to her.

"REALLY? I MEAN, AREN'T YOU A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS AND DISTRUSTFUL OF ME TO ALLOW ME TO STAY IN WHATEVER PLACE THAT YOU HAVE?"

Core smiled a little bit, as she then spoke out.

"No, not at all. I had seen what Ares is like, and even though he is distant in a way, I can tell he is a very good person. And considering that you are loyal to him, that means you are somewhat of a good person as well."

This made Delios surprised. The fact that someone is allowing him to stay and make a home for him to live in is something that he is not expecting. Plus, no one has ever decided to be this kind to him, with the exception of Ares, who is always kind to him and cared a great deal about him. Delios smiled a little bit, as he then spoke out to her.

"I...I'M HAPPY TO HEAR THAT. THANK YOU, MS. I DON'T KNOW IF I AM ABLE TO REPAY YOU FOR ALL OF THIS."

Core smiled a little bit and waved it off a little bit, as she then spoke out.

"You don't need to repay me. I help people because I desire to. I am not doing this because I want to get something out of it."

Delios nodded his head, as Yukari smiled a little bit at Delios, before she then spoke out.

"Well, how about we send you to your destination?"

Yukari then makes a gap behind her, as the eyes inside looked at Delios. But Delios is not afraid, as he then goes into the portal and into the Omega Timeline, as Core smiled happily. Righteous does the same, as Dust then spoke out.

"Well, that was sorted out really quickly, and in an honestly somewhat weird way."

Dust made his trident vanish, as Righteous spoke out.

"Yeah, but I'm not complaining. Although...I should tell Delios that William visits the Omega Timeline as well, just so that he can get a heads up."

Righteous goes through the gap, as Yukari smiled

and followed Righteous inside of the Gap she has made. The gap then closes up, and disappears, as Dust then blinked a little bit, before speaking out.

"Okay, that is weird."

Core shrugged her shoulders, as she then spoke out.

"Maybe, but I'm not complaining. After all, I never knew that Ares would have a brother himself."

She then looks up at Dust, as she then spoke out.

"Although...I do see something that will happen to your AU, Dust. And admittedly, it is not good. I cannot tell what it is...all that I can say is that there will be a very bad person that is about to come to your doorstep. So, it is best that you prepare for the worst."

Dust looked a little bit uneasy, but he nods his skull, understanding her warnings. After all, as he has heard that his AU got attacked once before, and would not be surprised in the fact that it can possibly get attacked again. This is something that Dust himself has been readying himself for. Vivian hugged Dust in the arm for a little bit, as Core spoke out.

"Well, good day to the both of you."

Core then vanished back to the Omega Timeline, as Dust and Vivian looked a little bit weirded out by what just happened, but at the same time, worried of the warnings that Core is giving them in regard to the fate of the AU that the both of them live in.

"Okay, that is a little bit worrisome for the both of us, don't ya agree, Vivian?"

Vivian nodded her head at Dust, as she then spoke out.

"Y-Yes. It is a little bit worrying. Our home can get is about to possibly get attacked by someone powerful, and we won't know of it."

Dust nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Yeah, well luckily, Ronan has a evacuation plan at play in which he will open the door to the Omega Timeline everywhere, so that the denizens will escape from our home, should it ever be on the verge of destruction. Especially since there is the case of Infected attacking the home that we all live in."

Vivian nodded her head, as the both of them stood underneath the Blaster that is above their heads, as Dust then spoke out.

"Anyway, let's go back. Kinda tired of living inside of the rain all day."

Dust grabbed onto Vivian's hand, as he snapped his fingers, before teleporting back to his home along with Vivian, as they began to walk around the house, before going up the stairs, and looking outside, as they see the rain coming down hard, the pattering of the rain itself is hitting the rooftop of the house that both Vivian and Dust are both living inside of hard.

Sans looks outside, as he puts his hands together on his lap, a little bit uneasy about the warning, but in spite of this, he decides not to press on about it and shake his head, knowing that worrying about something like this is not going to help him. What should help him is in trying to prepare for the time when it does happen. Then, he felt some other weights go onto the bed next to him, and Sans looks to see who it is that has decided to appear there.

It is Braixen and Ninetales, as they are both now sitting next to Sans, very happy in the fact that he is with them now. He rubs the top of their heads in a very gentle way, as Vivian does the same thing, as she then spoke out.

"Wow, the both of them are so soft and cuddly."

Sans looks at Vivian, as he then spoke out.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they be?"

Vivian giggled, as Dust spoke out.

"That being said...there is one more thing I need to do. Be right back."

Dust turns around and walks away, as he teleports to the one person that he wanted to go to.

"Oh, Heya G."

Gaster looks at Sans, his 2 purple eyes looking at Sans and smiled a bit, as he then spoke out.

"Oh, hello Sans."

Sans nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"I see you're almost finished with the machine behind ya. Ronan's idea for the Omega Timeline?"

Gaster nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Of course, as I am almost finished with it. I actually was about to get you on this, so that you can finish your part."

Sans smiled, as he spoke out.

"Well, now I'm here. Other wise it would have thrown a 'wrench' in that plan."

Gaster chuckled a little bit at the pun, as Sans then used his Blue Magic on the tool box, before he floats it in the air, and lays it down next to him. He crouched at the machine, looks inside, and he then spoke out.

"Alright, now it is time to go to work."

He then grabs onto a screwdriver, as well as a wrench, as he began to work on the machine that is father is working on.

Omega Timeline...

Delios is then shown to be coming out from the other side, from the Gap that he is going through, as he looks around and see what he is inside of now. And needless to say, he is very interested to see what is happening. He has never visited a realm as unique as this, especially since there are so many people present, so many versions of Sanses, Papyruses, Undynes, Alphys' Mettatons...

"Woah, that is so many versions of everyone in the Multiverse."

Core nodded, as she appeared next to Delios, and she then spoke out to him.

"Of course. It is meant to give shelter to those losing their homes."

Delios nodded, as he looked around, as Righteous then spoke out.

"And one thing, Delios, before you decide to start wandering around."

Delios looks down at Righteous, as he then spoke out.

"And what is it?"

Righteous sighed, as he then spoke out to Delios.

"One of your brothers, William, is also able to visit the Omega Timeline."

This made Delios stunned, as he spoke out.

"What, William's alive?"

Righteous nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Yeah. And he is the one that is called my master. You might even run into him inside of the Omega Timeline. This is just to let you know."

Delios looks down and nodded his head, as he then looks back up at the Omega Timeline, and he then spoke out.

"Will I have a house prepared for me or what?"

Core smiled, as she spoke out.

"Don't worry, you will Delios."

Delios nodded his head, as he began to walk around. Righteous looks at Delios, and he then spoke out.

"I wonder how Delios will react in seeing Error404 inside of the Omega Timeline? Hopefully it is a somewhat friendly even they weren't that much close."

Yukari looks at Righteous, as she then spoke out to him.

"I'm pretty sure that they will be able to get along to an extent. It might not be close, but if I were to believe, Error404 might still care deeply for Delios, and might even miss being with him.

Righteous nodded his head. The Delios of his Multiverse is able to get along, somewhat with his 404, but that is only because Error404 was hated by his mother, something that Delios at least empathize and get along with for 404. Basically, it is the second closest relationship that Delios has made.

Yukari smiled a bit looking at Righteous, as she then leans against Righteous' neck, as Righteous looked a bit embarrassed at what it is that Yukari is doing, as she then spoke out to him.

"And besides, being with you makes it all worth it for me."

Righteous then realizes what it is that is about to happen, as he then thought to himself.

'Uh oh.'

Then, Core decides to hug Righteous on the left arm, as she pouts a little bit. Looks light Righteous will have more bad luck for himself again.

Delios looks around, as he continues to observe the Omega Timeline, which he is inside of. He has never seen this many people, and so for him to see the people together, it made him intrigued at how big and far this will get, as he has no idea how much he can look for.

As Delios looked around, he then hears a voice spoke out from behind him.

"I never thought that I would be able to see you again, Delios."

This made Delios stop, as he then turned around too see who it is...and it is someone that he's able to recognize.

Delios looks at the skeleton behind him, and he recognized the voice, despite the fact that it is glitched a bit.

"WILLIAM..."

404 looked down at the ground, as he spoke out.

"William...I haven't gone by that name in a long time. But no...that is no longer my name. I am Error404, that is who that I am now."

Delios raised a bony eyebrow, even though he has no hair, as he spoke out.

"A CHANGE OF IDENTITY? DID YOU DECIDE TO KILL OFF YOUR ORIGINAL SELF AND MADE A NEW ONE?"

Error404 nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yes. Besides, I think it suits me for who I am right now."

Delios nods his head, as he and 404 walked close to one another, as 404 spoke out to him.

"How about we have a little chat somewhere inside of the Omega Timeline, just us 2?"

Delios nods his head, as he and 404 began to walk together inside of the Omega Timeline, as Delios spoke out to 404.

"SO...404, WHAT IS IT THAT HAS HAPPENED YOU, THAT HAS LEAD YOU TO BECOME WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. THE LAST TIME I REMEMBER YOU, YOU NEVER HAD BLUE TEETH, NOR BLUE EYES. NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT TALLER THEN YOU WERE BEFORE."

404 looks up at Delios, and spoke out to him.

"I had connected myself to a reality called the MainFrame. And admittedly, it was a pain, as I nearly got absorbed into it. But I was able to accomplish it, and when I did that...I began to grow in strength as time went on. It is power that I never thought that I was able to feel. And now...thanks to that, I am able to become something far greater then the mere skeleton that I was. I became more then just William. I became something that is all power. I became something that is akin to a god, for I am able to come back, no matter what happens to me, and regardless if I get killed or not."

This made Delios a bit uneasy in what 404 said, almost like he is boasting to be a god himself, as Delios spoke out.

"THAT IS...FRIGHTENING, TOO SAY THE VERY LEAST."

404 nodded his head a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Yes, I guess you can say that it is frightening in a way. But on the bright side, I at least have some other important people on my life, just as I had gained new important ones, such as my disciple, Error, and my brother, Adam."

As if on cue, they look to see Ink and Alpha inside of the Omega Timeline, entertaining little kid versions of Sans and Papyrus.

And needless to say, it seems almost like an amusing sight to ever see. Delios almost wants to laugh at the sight that is seen before his very eyes, before he then spoke out, quietly.

"HE SEEMS TO ACT LIKE SOME SORT OF PARENTAL FIGURE TO THE AUS. A PARENT THAT NOT EVEN MOTHER COULD EVER BE."

404 nodded his head a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Of course. He sees all AUs as his children, and watches over them. As well as the fact that he desires to enter the Omega Timeline. He has never done that before, and now, now he has a chance to do it. It is a dream come true for him."

Delios nodded his head, as he looks at the Omega Timeline, and looked all around it.

"STILL, I WONDER HOW IT IS THAT THAT COLORLESS CHILD IS ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, AS GOING INTO A VOID AND BRING OTHERS INTO IT WITHOUT ERASING THEIR EXISTENCE IS NOT A VERY SMALL FEAT AT ALL. TO DO THIS REQUIRES A LOT OF POWER TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS."

404 shrugged his shoulders, as he then spoke out to Delios.

"Well, some people can just do the impossible, Delios, just as much as I can do it as well."

Delios nodded his head, as he looked and saw that the buildings are under repair by some sort of attack. He does not know what happened, and he decides that it is best to not know.

"Anyway, Delios. I want to know how it is that you have survived the destruction of Alphatale. I thought that you had fallen like the others."

Delios looked down a little bit, as he spoke out.

"I...I FORGOT HOW IT IS THAT I WAS ABLE TO PULL THAT ONE OFF, AS WELL AS FORGET HOW I WAS ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM THE DESTRUCTION OF MY HOME. ALL THAT I CAN RECALL IS THAT I HAD BEEN RUNNING FROM THE COLLAPSE OF THE ENTIRE AU, AND WHEN I REACHED A DEAD END, AND THEN...OH GOD, I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE AFTER THAT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, I JUST SIMPLY WAS A VERY LUCKY SOUL THAT HAD BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE."

404 nodded his head a little bit, as he puts his hands in his pocket, as he then spoke out.

"Well, at least your luck was able to get you as far as you did. Otherwise it would have been the end for you and your life."

Delios nodded his head, as he crossed his arms and spoke out.

"YES...IT WOULD SEEM SO. AND NOW...NOW I AM TRYING TO FIND ARES."

404 then spoke out.

"Oh, you mean Omnipotent?"

This made Delios confused, as he then spoke out.

"OMNIPOTENT?"

404 then began to explain.

"That is Ares' new identity. He gave that name to himself at some point while inside of the TransVoid. And has since been busy with what he has been doing."

This made Delios nods his head, as he looks down at the ground.

"WELL...HOPEFULLY I'LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM AGAIN SOMEDAY. I MISS HIN MORE THEN ANYTHING."

404 nodded his head, as he puts a hand into Delios shoulder whine he flies in the air for a little bit.

"'I'm sure that you will, Delios. After all, there is a good chance that you might run into him before you even know it."

Delios nodded, as a voice spoke out.

"No way...Delios, is that you?"

Delios turned to see Alpha, as he ran to him.

"ADAM..."

Delios said. Although he sounds slightly cold, he also seems to be a bit relieved to see Adam again, as Alpha spoke out.

"Wow, it really is you! And, call me Alpha. That is who I am now. My name is not going to be Adam permanently."

Delios nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"l SEE."

Alpha nodded his head, as he felt relived to see that a brother of his is still alive, even if he is simply just made.

404 smiled, as he looks at the the scene that is before his very eyes. Honestly, he has no idea how much that Delios can take in seeing his brothers again, even if Delios is simply a created experiment rather then a true brother. But even so, he is at least happy that one of his brothers is still alive and will not be dead again by the hands of the one that had done this in the first place.

"And also...Alpha...shall we revisit the soon to be restored home of ours in order to try and change it into the way it is meant to look like?"

Alpha looks at Error404 and nods his head a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Oh, yes of course. After all, we should not simply forget about that."

404 nodded with a smile, as Delios spoke out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, 404?"

Error404 looks up at Delios and smiled a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Oh, you'll see."

As soon as 404 said that...all of a sudden...shaking was felt, as everyone fell down to the ground, as a well as the sound of an explosion was heard.

"WOAH!!!!"

Delios shouted, as 404 floats into the air, and Righteous does the same, as Alpha spoke out.

"What is that?!"

Then, as soon as that is heard, Yukari, Core, and Righteous appeared before the Alphatale brothers, as Righteous spoke out.

"Did you feel that?"

404 nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, I did! What just happened?"

Then, Core spoke out.

"Something horrible. I looked at the AUs, and they...they are being attacked by unknown indidivuals. They...they look like flowey, except that it is white all over the place, and has eyes that are crossed plus-shaped."

This made 404's eyes widened, he turns to Core and shouted out.

"WHAT?!"

In GlitchDust...

Dust is hit by some unknown force, as a powerful explosion occurred. He ends up crashing into a wall very hard and broke through it, as he looks at what it is that is attacking him.

"Gah, what the..."

Then, a white vine with black thorjs appears and tries to wrap around Dust. But Dust dodged it, as the vine hit the boundary of the AU and shattered it, showing the void that surrounds the AU, as well as some nearby AUs that are present near GlitchDust.

Dust goes on top of a Gaster Blaster, as he moved out of the way, firing yellow bullets and Friendliness Pellets all over the place, in order to find out who it is that is attacking his AU. Then, another vine appeared and almost hit Dust, but Vivian grabbed Dust and got him out of the way, as they looked back up to see who it is that is attacking.

"Sans, wh-what is happening?"

"I don't know. This is happening out of nowhere!!!"

Then, the ground below began cracking, as something began to grow out of it, and then, it bursts, as an entity that Dust had never seen before appeared, in the form of Flowey.

Dust narrowed his eyes, the strange flowey appeared before him, as he spoke out.

"And things just keep getting worse, huh. Well, what are you going to do about it?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

57.4K 1.4K 28
I want to make a story about Dust tale sans. however I want to give him a whole new personality, background and even powers. somethings will stay the...
55.3K 2.5K 15
He killed them all. Dust, down the waters of the the forest it runs, through the veins of the skeletons and the demons that prowl the night. It's the...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...