Disloyal or Betrayed || Marcu...

By InsomiSkelly

Y/n, also known as yourself Y/n will be Hispanic "I lost trust in you. You lied to me. You kept secrets from... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NEW BOOK
THANK YOU

Chapter 8

790 16 9
By InsomiSkelly

AN: Episode 4. I'm not adding the cringy song, don't worry. Don't want to make you guys suffer through it. Let's keep going.

_________________

Y/n POV:

While Marcus and I were cuddling in his bed after watching a movie, were so close to going to sleep when his mom told his that she was going out and that Maxine invited the rest of MANG over, but after she left, we went back to cuddling.

My mom told me she would been gone a bit more longer, but at this point, I feel like there's something going on with my parents because when the one is home, the other isn't, but this time it's both of my parents being gone. 

I looked at Marcus and I knew he fell asleep. I gently caressed his hair, keeping him close, until I heard the door open. I looked and saw Maxine.

"Hey Y/n." She said.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you want to hang out with the girls and I? I just wanted to ask, because we've haven't hung out much." She said.

"Yeah, just give me a sec okay." I told her.

"Of course. I'll see you in my room." She said smiling, she walked out of  the room.

I smiled and gently got out of Marcus's hold. I walked to Maxine's room and got on her bed. 

"So, what will be doing?" I asked her.

"We will be watching porn with the rest of MANG." She said.

"Oh? Was this planned?" I asked.

"No, just an idea." She said. I nodded at her as she got her computer and we waited for the rest of the girls.

When they arrived we've watched some and made some comments about how they're wasn't anything really going.

"OK, OK, OK! Please turn it down. Turn it down. Turn it down!" Maxine said.

"OK." Abby said as she turned the volume down.

Norah was giggling most of the time.

"Oh my God. Nothing's happening. I mean, a lot's happening, but there's no plot." Ginny said.

"It's so slimy! Like, why are they so wet?" Abby said.

"That's not an attractive pose. She's just splayed." Ginny said.

"She has a really nice body though." Abby said, to which Norah and I agreed to.

"This was definitely written and directed by men." Maxine said.

"Oh yeah! And there's, like, no foreplay whatsoever. It's just like..." Norah said showing with her hand movements slapping against each other while grunting.

"Right!" I said agreeing with her.

"Oh God. Is sex really that fast?" Abby asked.

"- If you hate orgasms, yeah." Norah said.

"Or it just feels too good you orgasm, which could end fast as well. It really depends on both parties." I add.

"Oh, Norah! Y/n! Sluts!" Maxine said.

"OK, you know what? Jordan and I waited two years before we had sex." Norah said.

"I can't help my case. Marcus and I had sex because it felt right at that moment. We didn't rush it. It just happened." I said.

"I'm kidding. You know how sex-positive I am. I'm positive I wanna have sex." Maxine said.

"Wait. Norah, you have orgasms?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, but not from penis penetration." Norah answered.

"Penis penetra..." Abby said acting like she's going to throw up.

"Uh, excuse me, I'm the gay one. Penis penetration." Maxine said, now acting like she's going to throw up. 

"This conversation's giving me hives." Abby said

"Really? It's kinda turning me on." Maxine said truthfully.

"How does it happen, then?" Ginny asked.

"He makes her call him Daddy!" Abby said.

"No. He usually goes down on me." Norah answered.

"Man, Jordan's such a good guy." Maxine said.

"Yeah" Norah replied.

Ginny looked at me. "What about you Y/n?" Ginny asked.

"Oh. Uh..He either goes down on me, like Norah said, or he uses his fingers, or....Penis penetration." I said.

They all looked at me. 

"For real?" Norah asked.

"I mean, yeah. Marcus knows how to please me." I said.

"Go Marcus." Abby said, making me laugh.

"Wow." Ginny said disappointed.

"Kinda sounds like Hunter isn't doing any of this."  Abby said. 

Ginny sighed. "We've kissed, like, three times. No tongue. That's it." She said.

"Seriously? You guys have been dating for a few week." Maxine said. 

"It's weird, right?" Ginny said.

"He hasn't even grabbed a boob?" Maxine asked.

"He hasn't even grabbed a boob." Ginny said

Abby did the honors and grabbed her boob.

"Thanks." Ginny said.

"Here for you" Abby said, which made me giggle a bit. 

"Maybe he's not attracted to me." Ginny said.

"Probably" Abby said.

Okay. wow.

"What? No! You're gorgeous." Norah said. 

"So, are you masturbating furiously waiting for him to make a move?" Maxine said smiling.

"Masturbating is so gross." Abby said.

"Yeah, I don't get it." Ginny said.

Maxine chuckled. "Me neither." she said.

Abby played the video again only for moans can be heard from the female.

"That's a fun new orifice." Maxine said.

"See? This is the problem with porn. It gives guys a messed-up view of sex and never prioritizes female pleasure. That's why guys never have any idea what they're doing." Ginny said, which made me chuckle a bit.

"Ginny, you say that like you had sex." I said. 

Ginny just looked at me until her phone ringed.

"Oh." Norah said.

"It's Brodie." Ginny said.

"Brodie. Why is Brodie texting you?" Abby asked.

"He wants to know if we're going to Battle of the Bands." She replied.

"It's all they talked about last night." Ginny said.

"Oh, I'm so excited about that. Sophie's definitely gonna be there. Her rock god friend Scott's performing. He won last year." Maxine said.

"Sorry. I'm confused. Why were you with Brodie last night?" Abby replied.

"They wanted to keep it small. They were rehearsing." Ginny replied.

"Oh!" Abby clicked her tongue. "Hey, Norah, now that Jordan's out of 3SB, it looks like Ginny took your spot." Abby said, making Norah scoff.

"Who's Padma, anyway? She a good singer?" Abby asked.

"Yeah. She's good. Hunter thinks she's killer." Ginny said.

"Hmm. Interesting." Abby said.

Maxine just looked shocked and looked at the computer. 

Later that night, I'm just with Marcus, pocking his cheek. 

"Why are you upset?" I asked him.

"I'm not. I just don't want our sex life being know to others." He said.

"You heard?" I asked, to which he just nodded.

"But they asked and I answered my love, but are we going to the Battle of the Bands?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I don't see why not." He said.

"Yay. I'll go freshen up." I said.

I kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom to rinse my body.

Marcus POV:

While Y/n was washing her body, I decided to change clothing to sleep in. When I put my shirt on, I saw Ginny on her window and I just nodded at her. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to her. Nothing to much, just friendly.

Ginny 

Howdy, Neighbor

I laid in bed waiting for Y/n but I heard my phone. When I unlocked it. I didn't expect what I saw.

Ginny

Is this sexy? 

Uh...Y/n wouldn't appreciate me
complimenting you when you send me that
 type of picture, but what do you girls say?
You a baddie?

I put my phone down when I see Y/n coming out, I smile at her, I get up from the bed and kiss her cheek.

"I need to brush my teeth now beautiful." I said and she nodded.

I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom. 

Ginny 

Wat ru doing?
Pic?

I chuckle and I send her pic of me brushing my teeth. Having a friend conversation.

What did Y/n say? Did she ever finished when we did it?
I heard you talking.

She said she did.

I'm glad. This is a weird conversation, I just had to know.

I didn't finish when you had your fingers inside me. 

Because it wasn't supposed to happen to begin with.

Can you help me?
I never done one

Weird. What about Hunter?

Please. Or I'll tell

Okay okay, have you never done it to yourself?

Gross

You can do it right now. You wanted me to help. 

But I don't know how

Touch yourself.

Yeah.

Um. Okay.Tell me when you're done so I can leave this

I finished.
wow

Okay, great. bye
night neighbor

I put my phone down and sighed. 

"She really blacked mailed me." I said to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the bed only to see my beautiful girlfriend. I laid down next to her and kissed her head. I close my eyes and fall asleep next to her.

-----------------Next Day---------------

Y/n POV: 

During school, Ginny was presenting the book we were reading about how she thought about it. Honestly, I was zoning out the whole time because it was boring. 

I came back to my senses when they announced Ginny to go to the office.

When class ended. I stayed with Max. I missed hanging out with her, and I could tell that she missed me too. 

"Soo, my mom is coming home today, along with my dad, so I won't be at your place anymore." I told her.

"What? No. If you leave the house, I will feel empty without you." Max whined and complained.

"You know you can always come over to mine." I said.

"Yeah, you're totally right." She said. "I'll come over maybe after school."

"You know you don't have to, right?" I said.

"Yes, I know, but I want to." She said.

"All right then." I replied.

I let her go with Norah and Abby, I walked off to my next class.

____________________________

AN: The next chapter might be short, or a mix of episodes 4 and 5

Hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to get some sleep, if it's night, drink water, and eat food.

Words: 1610

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.1K 90
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
1.3M 17.4K 37
Ariana and Ty were childhood bestfriends, but one fatefull night caused them to be torn apart. Now years later they meet back up. Feelings began to...
3.4K 189 18
It was like a fairytale being with him. It was like the world could come crashing down but not even that could tear us apart. *** "I didn't ask for...
50K 949 28
Love has always felt like a lie. Everyone who's gotten their heartbroken by someone who "loved"them can agree. Have you ever been asked if you belie...