TouhouxDragon Ball: Scarlet B...

By SMDBZX

One year after the 21st Budokai Tenkaichi, the sky fill's with a bloody red grip. The Hakurei Shrine Maiden a... More

The Hakurei's
Scarlet
Izayoi
Home
Storm before the Storm
Revealed: The Scarlet Mistress.
The Scarlet Sister
The Final Battle!
I could really use a wish right now...
SBS Character/Tehcnique Guide!

The Scarlet Blooded Sister of Destruction

56 7 2
By SMDBZX

Remillia and Minako flew higher into the air, with Flandre flying up with them, Frieza posing with a smirk. Insanity filled her eyes as she began laughing.

"Hope you're ready for this." Minako said.

"Hmph. Don't underestimate the Scarlet Devil Mistress." Remillia said. She expanded the same red field from earlier. "Even with my fate barrier activated, chances to do damage might be slim..."

"Everyone go find those beans! And check on Goku!" Minako ordered. She turned to Flandre. "Let's go!"

"Right!" Remilia followed. They charge forward. Minako began trying to punch and kick Flandre, who only moved her body slightly. Remllia did the same, however even working together they couldn't touch her. Flandre quickly flicked back handed both of them, sending them flying away. Flandre appeared and grabbed Minako by the face, and slammed her into the dirt causing a massive crater. She then disappeared. As Remillia stopped, she went to kick behind her. She hit Flandre directly in the neck as hard as she could, but Flandre simply hit her in the nose and sent her flying again. Minako jumped up and caught Remillia. Before she could move Flandre appeared in front of them, and fired a large purple and scarlet beam which completely engulfed them.

"Gaaah!" The two of them yelled. Flandre crossed her arms and huffed.

"Is that all...?" Flandre asked. Remillia and Mianko stood up. Minako had completely lost her shirt, leaving her in her bra, whilst Remi's outfit was covered in holes and most of her skirt was annihilated.

"So got any advice?" Minako asked, moving her head to the left to let a rock fall off.

"Her energy drains nearly as much as my fate manipulation drains me..." Remillia said. She then fell to her knees and held her eyes. "But her ability doesn't hurt! She's practiced that damn power!"

"And you didn't...? I'm not sure if I should be thankful since I kicked your ass, or upset because you're weaker as an ally." Minako said bluntly.

"Up yours." Remillia said standing up. "With how little effort she's putting in, there's no way we can wait it out."

"Gotta hope Reimu finds those beans..." Minako said. She leaped into the air, cupping her hands. "Kamehameha!"

She fired the blue beam at the Vampire of Scarlet Destruction: Flandre. She simply held up her hand and blocked the attack that way. As she did, Remillia threw a KI spear at Flandre's back. The attack shattered upon contact, and Flandre speed blitzed her older sister by elbowing her into the mansion. At this point, the whole building began to collapse. Minako fired a barrage of KI blasts at Flandre, who ran through them and headbutted Minako in the gut., and spin-kicked her away. Minako slowly spun back to a normal position, wiping the blood from her lip. Remillia flew out of the rubble, doing the same. Remillia charged at Flandre, who spun around and attempted to elbow Remillia, however as Flandre spun Remillia turned herself into bats and escaped her reach. Remillia reformed next to Minako, panting as the red field around them began to fade.

"That's it..." Remillia said, holding her eyes.

"I thought you were exaggerating at least a bit..." Minako said. She dashed forward and punched Flandre between the eyes, kneed her in the chest, and elbowed her head as hard as she could, before flying back towards Remillia. No damage.

"Why the hell would I!?" Remillia asked.

"Damn...I'm going to have to use that technique..." Minako mumbled.

"A secret move would be really nice." Remillia said. "What is it?"

Flandre flew forward and punched them both in the guts, before sending them flying with purple energy balls. Remillia turned into bats to escape, while Minako had to throw her own energy onto the top of the attack so she could redirect it off of her, exploding beneath her and making her brace for the impact. Remilla formed next to Minako.

"Well put simply, a god from above the heavens came down one day and taught my ancestor the ability to 'float through life'. Through their spirit, we of the Hakurei Blood-Line can do the same. However since I gave birth to Reimu...well I can only use it once. And I don't know for how long." Minako said. They then gritted their teeth, and began to fly away from each other as a barrage of purple ki blast flew towards them. "Give me time!"

"Got it!" Remillia said. She turned into bats and reformed above Flandre. "Hey little sister!" Flandre looked up. "Take this, Gungier!"

Remillia made a giant red spear, and threw it downwards towards Flandre. Flandre smirked sadistically, creating a purple ball with red inside and making it an extremely large sword, "Lævateinn!"

The sword easily pierced through the spear. Remillia dodged, quite easily in fact, as the sword was rather slow. But everything that came into contact with it was completely erased. Minako breathed in, and breathed back out, closing her eyes and standing straight with her head down. The world turned to black.

"Like a leaf on the water...for one to find inner strength, one must find inner peace...to flow without ripple..." Minak thought to herself. She put the palm of her hands together, as her aura gently and slowly oozed out of her. "Great Hakurei of the past...lend me the power which you pass through me..." A silver aura limited around Minako, her hair slowly flowing upwards. As this was happening, Flandre got bored and decided to shrink the sword down into the palm of her hand, and fly into the air. Remillia looked confused, as Flandre dropped the ball. Right before hitting the ground it exploded. This sent Minako and Remillia flying backwards, and engulfed them. "Damn it! I need to focus Remillia!"

"I'm trying you half-naked bitch!" Remillia yelled. Minako looked down. Her strap had broken now. Much more and she'd have to tell Goku to start covering his eyes...not that he should be looking as it is already. She shook her head. No time to be thinking about that. She calmed herself again, restarting the ritual. "What the hell is she doing anyways...all I can feel is heat, not power...whatever."

Remillia wanted to move, but Flandre speed-blitzed her older sister. Remillia saw a bright glow before feeling a sharp piercing pain in her abdomen. Remillia coughed up blood as she slowly looked down, seeing a purple and red blade piercing her organs.

"Game over sis~!" Flandre said. She swung it to the side, cutting through Remillia. Her pupils disappeared as she flew downwards, blood flowing. Before she could hit the ground Remillia disappeared, with Sakuya now holding her in her arms.

"Mistress!" Sakuya said. She took off her apron and wrapped it around the Scarlet Devil Mistress. As long as she had energy, Remillia could heal from much worse wounds. But it didn't mean it didn't hurt like a bitch. Sakuya looked to Flandre. "Lady Flan, stop this now! I wish not to harm you anymore than I have too!"

Flandre looked un-amused. Something changed in her eyes. Before she looked like she was having fun, but now it was boredom. All the happiness, energetic deadly fun was gone. Now it was sadism with a masochistic need for combat.

"Don't talk to me trash." Flandre said, pointing her finger and blasting a hole into Sakuya's shoulder and making her yelp. Flandre looked over to Minako. She could see heat flowing off of Minako. A silver glow surrounded her. She crossed her arms and tapped her finger on it.

"...what's going on...!?" Minako asked. She growled, "Why isn't it working!? It activated faster than this before. Am I too old? Did I give birth too long ago, and the power no longer flows in my veins...? Now I can feel it's there but...it wont come out!"

Minako's eyes widened as a gust of wind flew up to her.

"If you're not going to hurry up...I have a boy I want." Flandre said. "I thought about it and, on top of being fun...he'll make a tasty snack in between sessions!"

Flandre licked her lips, and rage overtook Minako, the aura she had completely disappeared.

"Keep your hands off my son you bi-" Minako said, lifting her fist. Flandre sucker punched Minako, making her lose her breath. She was then slapped into the ground, bouncing a few times and sliding across the ground. The rubble exploded as Minako flew into the air. She looked to her hand and pulled out a sharp pebble. "Damn it...I don't think I can win this one..." Minako said. "If I cant transform I'll...fuck it, I have to win!"

"That's the spirit." Flandre said half-heartedly. Minako began chagrin a kamehameha.

"Ka-me-ha-me-" Minako started, but then stopped. A chill went up her spine, and an echo sounded through her mind. A loud, feral, destructive roar. She looked around frantically, then looked over to where Goku was. With his daughter, Meling, and the purple witch. "What the hell...why is Goku's energy spiking!? Wait a second..." Minako looked into the sky, and her eyes widened. Her body began to shake in fear, as she looked into the scarlet red sky. ABove the sky was a bright, full, blood red moon. "Son of a bitch, I completely forgot! Fuck! Heeeeeeeeeey!"

"What?" Meilling asked, seeing Minako look over. Patchouli looked over Goku, who was convulsing and seizuring, his muscles pumping and veins popping.

"Cut off his tail! You have to cut off his tail right now!" Minako yelled. They all looked confused, except for Reimu. Her eyes widened. An image of a giant ape filled her mind, roaring and smacking her through buildings. A village on fire, surrounded in death and destruction. She froze as she slowly turned to her brother in fear, who was slowly beginning to sit up snarling with drool falling down his mouth. "If you don't do it we're all going to die even sooner! Cut off his tail! Noooo-" As Minako was yelling, she was kicked in the jaw and sent into the ground. Minako's vision blurred blood red. She looked up, seeing the purple haze of the Scarlet Blooded Sister float above her. "Guess this is it..."

Minako's eyes closed as she had nothing left. She then felt a snap, a large ripple in the water if you will, as a loud oozaru yell echoed through the sky. The blood red sky then shattered, a bright golden beam shot through the sky splitting the crimson clouds above with a primal oozaru yell. The roar slowly began to mutate, mixing into a sound similar to her son, only aggressive and animalistic. Flandre floated down next to Minako, so she saw Flandre's face. Wide-eyed, sadistic, maybe even more animalistic then the giant ape she remembered oh so many years ago.

"Oh this'll be fun, fun, fun! Ahahaha! Hahahaahahaha! I told you my Goku would be fun! He's my favorite toy, he doesn't break as easily as you dumb idi-" Before Flandre could finish a yellow flash came by and sent her flying. Minako then struggled to see blurs as clashes filled the air, followed by a bright purple and yellow flash into the air. Someone crashed next to her, and her eyes moved over.

Her son stood there, changed. Different. His hair spiked up into the air, his body was larger, more muscular and veiny, and his face looked fury. A calm fury. Until it slowly crunched up, a vein appeared on his forehead as a yellow aura slowly emerged, before the roar of the mighty Great Ape roared in the sky with a fierce yellow aura. That calm fury sent Minako rolling away. He didn't care that Minako was right there. Everyone seemed to get their shit together as Minako was picked up, and brought to the rest of the group.

"Goku...good luck son..." Minako mumbled, before her consciousness finally gave out. There were two more things she heard before passing out.

"C'mon Goku, let's finish our little game! It's so fun when you're angry my beloved, Ahahahaha!"

"I'm going to make you pay, I'm going to make you suffer you...you damned liar! Haaaaaaaa!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 43 23
8 years after the fight with Rigor, everyone is grown up, and the next generation is heading off to UA. Son Eri Yaoyorozu, Adopted by Son Goku and Mo...
13.7K 585 27
In a cruel twist of fate, Bron, a mild-mannered accountant in his mid-thirties, met his untimely demise due to a rather absurd mishap. One seemingly...
56.2K 771 37
It's been a few months since Universe 7's victory in the Tournament of Power, and peace has returned to Earth once more. But that all changes when a...
14K 129 23
The 3rd Season of the 2 lovebirds and this season is gonna be spicy (by spicy I mean a lot of meaningful moments) Momo gets A big change in her life...