๐๐Ž๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐“๐˜| ๐Š๐•

darlinqwrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐’๐’ยท๐’•๐’ยท๐’“๐’Šยท๐’†ยท๐’•๐’š /หŒ๐’ล๐’…ษ™หˆ๐’“ฤซษ™๐’…ฤ“/ ๐’๐’๐’–๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’†... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

3.7K 183 220
darlinqwrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES
SINYAA MASHAE BROWN

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
MAY 15, 2020
11:45pm
OTW TO THE HOSPITAL

Sina Sina, Von, and his mother as they all sat in the car on the way to the hospital. After her water broke, they quickly helped into different clothes.

"You good phat?" He asked for the twelfth time since they got in the car, and left the house. She loved how caring he was but it was starting ti get annoying when he kept asking the same shit.

"Boy stop askin her that same dumbass question." His mother—Taesha interjected. "You asked her that about a million times, and yet her answer hasn't changed." She continued.

Sinyaa let out a small chuckle as she listened to Taesha fuss at her overly worried son. "Thank you."

"I'm just tryna make sure she straight."He expressed, glancing at Sina but keeping his eyes in the road. Ignoring his statement, Sina leaned forward and turned up the radio.

Sina hummed along as You know wassup by Kehlani filled the speakers. Humming along she couldn't stop her brain from traveling to the deepest part of her mind.

She was going to be a mother, discard the fact that she was also a soon to be wife. Sina was excited about it all, after all the failures in her life it felt like she was finally able to accomplish that.

Glancing down at her left hand, she realized she had been messing with the ring on  her ring finger for some time. The car was filled with silence besides the low music coming from the speakers.

Coming to a red light, Von glanced at Sinyaa while she was staring at the ring. How time had passed so quickly had for them being together.

Von leaned over his tattooed hand before taking his hand into hers, Sinyaa glanced at him with a smile watching as a Von placed two kisses on the back on her hand were her ring was.

Smiling at him Sinyaa leaned over, and pecked him on the lips twice before the lighted turned green, and they continued to drove towards their destination.

Von felt the feeling he had been looking for after a while- Happiness. The love of his life was on the way to give birth to their angel.

He couldn't wait to able to hold them both, even though everything didn't go as the way as they were supposed to, Von was glad that it turned out the way it did.

                     ATLANTA, GEORGIA
MAY 16, 2020
12:02am
AT THE HOSPITAL

Sinyaa, and Taesha waited in the cold waiting room as Von got everything ready. Sinyaa played on her phone so her mind wouldn't  occupy her thoughts.

"They gon call us ina little bit phat. You straight?" Von asked, as he walked back to his mother, and Sinyaa before sitting down on the brown leather chairs.

"I'm fine really." Sina replied . "I feel alot of pressure though." She added, touching the under side of her belly. Lucky she was hairless on her kitty, after she practically begged Von to shave it for her. She didn't want to bring her baby girl into the world with a hairy cooch.

"That's normal." Taesha added in, she was there for moral support. It was Sina, and Von's first child, her son was goin to be a dad, and Sina thought of her as a mother figure so.

It didn't take long for them to be called, and headed straight for the delivery room. Von dropped the baby bag right on the table along with the baby car seat.

"Here you go dear." The nurse who helped them, handed her a hospital gown. Taking it from the nurse she walked to where the nurse pointed where the bathroom was, and followed her.

After about 30 minutes she was all set up, in her hospital gown, connected to an iv, and the a heart monitor and for the baby. "Let's check your cervix." The nurse told Sina making her eyes widen. The nurse snapped on a pair of gloves before walking the the edge of the hospital bed where Sinyaa laid.

Von stood right right next to her and grabbed a hold of her hand. Parting her legs she let the nurse do her job, which she didn't like a stranger touching her down there.

"All done." She smiled, discarding the old pair of gloves before walking to the computers that was right next to Sinyaa.

"Ahh shit." Sinyaa cursed as another contraction hit her. "Damn phat." Von mumbled, she was squeezing his hand like crazy.

Closing her eyes and slowly praying that it would be all over soon. "As you dilate more the closer the contractions will be until it's time to deliver the baby." Nurse Quiles informed Sinyaa, walking to them to make sure Sinyaa was all good.

"Soo....If you breast feed Liyah, I can have one titty, and she get the other?" Von joked, making Sinyaa, and Taesha gasp in disgust. "Von." Sina whined, playfully slapping his arm.

"You know you like it." He grinned, earning her brown cheeks turning a slight red. "Stop saying shit like that."

"Pose fa me baby mommy, so we can put this in your photo album." Von told her, taking out his red iPhone 11 and turning on the camera.

Putting on a bright smile, a hand under her belly, and throwing up the peace sign, she posed for the camera. Von took thousands of pictures, while she laughed at him.

"Ouuu shit-" Sinyaa frown as the pressure in her pelvis increased. "Ion want nomo kids." Sinaa waved her hand in the air with head shake.

"This ain it."

"Imagine the women wit seven kids and more." Taesha brought up, looking up from her phone she was clearly comfortable on the couch. "Chileeee." Sinyaa dragged.

"Why would you want to do this more then once?" Sinyaa asked, not for the question to be answered but more of a curious question.

"But I'm hungry- oh my god!" Sinyaa stressed, holding her belly as another contraction hit, but it seemed they got stronger each time. To her was like period cramps time tens, and she had some bad periods cramps.

"Lord let this be over." Sinyaa mumbled, rubbing her side. Von pecked her forehead twice wanting to calm down. "It's gon be over soon, then we gon get to hold her, and play wit ha." He whispered into her ear, watching as his words calmed her down.

"Von!" She panicked, the intense feeling now becoming worse. "Go get the nurse she stressed." Slapping his chest, Von didn't hesitate but left the room.

"I think the baby is coming." Sinyaa said before letting out a semi- scream. The door bursted open with her husband, and nurses behind.

"Lets see." One nurse said, walking into the edge of the bed, and took a peek. The fast of look soon crossed her face, "Someone go get Doctor Thomas, this baby is coming now." She barked out.

Von took his position next to Sinyaa, while his mother took the over side. The doctor and the nurse soon took all there positions, and helped Sinyaa prop her feet up.

"Okay mama we gon need you to give us a big push." The doctor order, she could feel his hands right where the baby was supposed to come out.

"On 5, 1...2...3...4...5..Push!" Sinyaa did just that, no epidural, all natural and it hurt. It felt like she was getting torn apart, taking a deep breath.

"Im so tired..." she mumbled. "It's okay mama, cmon push so we can get her out." He coached. "Time to push again Ms Brown."

Taking all the strength she had she pushed, they did this a couple more times before the loud sounds of a baby crying graced their ears.

Sinyaa watched as they placed the baby on her chest, tears fell from her eyes. She did it, A'aliyah was finally there, looking up at Von she seen his eyes soften.

"She's here."

"Uh...we seem to be having a bit of a difficulty, she won't stop bleeding." The doctor announced. A nurse walked to Sinya before taking the baby.

"Fuck you talm bout?!" Von sat up with a frown. "Von." Called him out on his language.

"Don't worry sir, we'll get right on it." Sinyaa hissed as they tried to stop her bleeding. She felt like she had a open wound on her whole body.

Looking up at Von, he looked down at her, and gave her a reassuring squeeze. Deep down Sinyaa knew it would happen, she knew her medical history, she knew it would go down like this.

Yet she did it anyway, she was glad to spend her last 9 months of her life happily, and do it all over again if she could. Kissing his tattooed hang Von looked down a Sinyaa, the worried lines showing.

She looked at Taesha who held a sad look on her face, waving her down to her level. Taesha leaned down, Sinyaa whispered something into her ear while confusing sat on Von's face.

Turning to him, she couldn't help but smile. "You keep doing music baby." She told him with a sigh,. "I see how big you are now, because you doing something you love."

"Imagine in three more years." Von smiled as he watched her. "I love you ma." He told her, kissing her sweat covered forehead.

"I love you too baby. I'm gonna tell you something but I need you to stay calm.." Von nodded, Sinyaa held out her pinky to her, and he locked it with hers.

"Promise." He said.

"Von...I'm not gon make it baby." Sina said breathlessly. Her beautiful brown skin had became pale, her warm body had became cold. Doctors moved around in a frantic to get everything situated.

The Doctors, and nurses trying to stop the bleeding, they took their baby away to be cleaned when the bleeding started, she was tired, deep down Sina knew she wouldn't be able to see her baby girl grown.

She knew she wouldn't be able to grown wit her. She seen the torn look on Von face as he watched her, going in and out of consciousness, she still wore that beautiful smile that he had grown to love.

"Ma don't say shit like that, phat. They gon help you." Von voice cracked, watching the love of his life slowly fade from him. Using his tattooed hand to cradle her face, he felt how cold she felt, and her face laid perfectly into his hand.

"Please ma." He begged. "A nigga was gon make it right. We was gon be a family, phat, You, Me, and Liyah..." His eyes swelled with tears.

Placing a peck of her dry, cold lips, which she returned, he could tell she was in pain, and he couldn't stop it.

"Von..." Taesha stood behind her son, she cried silently as well. Sina said nothing but listened to him, as she continued to fade in, and out. "I'll do right by you, I'll change just don't leave me phat, please!" He basically sobbed.

"I can't hold on Von.." Sina eyes watered,  the once live look in her eyes was fading as well. "You don't let her forget me okay?" Sina requested, holding out her dainty pinkie.

Von didn't hesitate to grab ahold of her pinkie with his, and Lock it. "They gon fix you up phat." He said, not believing that she was dying.

"You gon be straight, ight? We gon get married Sina, you can't leave me." His mumbled, his voice almost non audible at the last word. "I love you, and A'aliyah." Sina said with smile, before closing her eyes.

It scared Von, and his mother with the heart monitor started beeping like crazy. "Bring in the Defibrillators! Stat!" The doctor yelled, more nurses and doctors filled the room.

Von watched as the try to start her heart beat again, her body jerked up when the item was placed on her chest, they up the voltage each time, but it didn't work.

Von cried, Taesha held her Son as he broke down completely, everything he had been holding up to the point was coming out.

He hopped it was a bad dream, a real bad dream, and when he woke up she would be there with their baby girl, but this wasn't a nightmare.

It was reality. She was gone, and he felt the alone feeling creeping back up but worse.

This wasn't the way it was supposed to go. I guess happy endings aren't meant for everyone.

THE END

AND THAT IS A WRAP ON NOTORIETY. I HOPPED YALL ENJOYED THE BOOK AS MUCH AS I LOVED WRITING IT. Lemme know how yall feel about the ending

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

69.6K 1.9K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
435K 12.5K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
12.6K 464 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
D E M O N ๐Šin๐†Vo๐เผ† เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

176K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...