Proud & Powerful (Goku OR Veg...

Oleh AraxieDawn

The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguis... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Part I: Freedom- Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Part II: After ─ Invictus
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
TRIBUTE
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Eleven

102 10 0
Oleh AraxieDawn

⋯⋅๑┈•✦✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦✦•┈๑⋅⋯

Somewhere in Otherworld...

Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha all high five one another behind King Kai after watching the battle between Frieza and the Saiyans via King Kai's power to view anything in his quadrant of the universe. King Kai scratches his chin in wonder, "hmmm..."

'The Saiyan Woman was able to combine her energy with the Spirit Bomb without injury to herself... The only people capable of handling The Spirit Bomb are beings with pure hearts, this is an interesting development...' He thinks to himself

**

King Kai is the North Kai, a powerful guardian who watches over the north quadrant of the Universe. Before the situation with Frieza, the 3 Earthlings including Piccolo had been killed on Earth by Vegeta and another Saiyan named Nappa, who did not live through the battle. After dying the Earthlings and Namekian made their journey down the legendary Snake Way path in Otherworld to receive training from King Kai like Goku once had.

While they trained, everyone on Earth (Krillin, Gohan, Bulma, and eventually Goku followed separately) made a plan to go to the original place where Dragonballs came from, Planet Namek, so they could use them to bring their friends back to life, as the Earth's Dragonballs couldn't be used due to Piccolo's death, who is the counterpart to Kami (the Earth's guardian who came from Namek that created the magical orbs, when one dies they both die). During the chaos in Namek, when the Earthlings were finally able to make their wish, they wished for Piccolo to be revived, then wished again to bring him to Namek. Before they could make their third wish, the Dragonball's creator Lord Guru passed away from a broken heart due to the pain he felt from Frieza murdering his children, which turned the orbs into stones. Forcing the Earthlings, Piccolo, and Vegeta to face off with Frieza.

While those balls were useless, with Piccolo's resurrection, brought back Kami as well, which made the Earth's Dragonballs usable again. With that Kami had his accomplice Mr. Popo set off to gather all of them and when he does he contacts King Kai not too long after the battle between the Saiyans and Frieza, offering to restore Yamcha and Tien.

Before King Kai could make a decision, more terrible events began to unfold on Namek, putting the Planet in danger of exploding, King Kai tells him to wait so he could think of a plan to help the others on Namek.

King Kai eventually comes up with an alternate plan, to use the Earth's Dragon Balls/Shenron's one wish to restore everyone on Namek who was murdered by Frieza, which will revive Elder Guru, with his revival, the Namekian Dragonballs will also be restored allowing someone to then use the final wish from Porunga to ask everyone on Namek to be transported to Earth except for Frieza, who will be left to die in the planet's explosion.

However, this will require Yamcha and Tien to stay an extra year with King Kai. After hearing the plan they are more than happy to wait after watching the horrors caused by Frieza on the soon to be crumbling Planet.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Piccolo and Goku walk over to the crater. Piccolo is irritated, it seemed impossible for Frieza to survive that bomb, and he thinks they are wasting their time lingering at the site, and thought Goku was being stubborn, 'It's that woman... her paranoia's making him doubt himself.' he thinks to himself, Krillin walks up beside him, giving him a knowing nod, looking just as frustrated.

Piccolo shakes his head, "I can only hope Guru and the rest of the Namekians can now finally rest in peace..." he says gruffly

Krillin looks over at him surprised, Piccolo hadn't been around Guru to his knowledge, but what Krillin didn't know was that Piccolo had to journey his way to the battlefield alone when he was revived and transported to the Planet, and during so he merged with Guru's Guard, Nail, who had been mortally wounded by Frieza, and absorbed his memories and power, which gave Piccolo a large enough power up to face Frieza earlier.

"How did you—" Krillin starts but freezes suddenly when his eyes make out a figure standing on top of a cliff nearby. The 2 other fighters notice this and look in the direction Krillin was staring at and also go silent in shock.

Frieza is still alive, with a damaged tail and eye, and angrier than ever.

Krillin is in disbelief, "Fr-riez-z-z-a... but-t-t how?!" he stutters in fear, he was certain that a direct hit from the Spirit Bomb would have killed him.

Frieza immediately fires a Death Beam straight at Goku and two more with his other hand at Xylias.

In a split second decision, finally at ease with himself— Piccolo pushes Goku aside and takes the hit for him. With this act, Piccolo's true loyalty is revealed: having risked his own life to save Goku's, he no longer considers him his enemy, sealing a bond in sacrifice.

Piccolo crumples to the ground, the hole in his chest seeping purple blood. Gohan is immediately at his side,

"Mr. Piccolo!" he screams, tears filling his eyes.

Frieza chuckles, "Congratulations, Monkey. You and the Monkey Girl are the only ones who have came close to destroying me with that little move of yours. A small mistake yes, but nonetheless this will be your final hour Saiyans, you have yet to see my full power!" he laughs evilly.

Goku's body is trembling, Piccolo's sacrifice cut him deep, he was grateful but bordering on the edge of his rage towards the Emperor. He turns to his son,

"Gohan! You and Krillin need to grab Piccolo, Xylias, and Vegeta. Find Bulma and leave Namek in her spaceship immediately!" he commands with urgency. Gohan jumps up, slightly angry for being pushed away like a helpless child. (He's 5, so of course Goku wouldn't want him to fight Frieza, the only thing worse than the Emperor was Chi-Chi's wrath)

"No Dad! I have to help you fight him, there's no way you can do this alone!"

Frieza laughs from up above, "You are sorely mistaken if you all thought you could escape punishment, watch this!" he fires a beam at Krillin, causing him to levitate off the ground, then launches him into the air, holding him there for a moment.

Goku's chest tightens seeing his childhood bestfriend suspended in the air in Frieza's deadly grip, "No Frieza! Stop this!" he pleas in desperation, his body trembling more with pure rage.

Frieza looks down upon the Saiyan, chuckling lowly

"No! Help me!" Krillin cries in panic,

Frieza promptly closes his fist, detonating the Ki inside of Krillin, blowing him to smithereens.

Loud laughter could be heard echoing down below to the people on the ground as the remains of their friend rain upon them. Gohan trembles and cries, overcome with grief.

"Haha! Pop goes the weasel!" Frieza laughs

Goku is visibly shaking, his voice sounding like strangled grunting groans, filled with intense emotion. His fury beginning to boil inside of him, starting to spill over.

Xylias wakes up from her brief blackout suddenly, feeling tingles going up and down her spine, centering on her upper back. She sits up, wincing a bit and places her hand over her right shoulder, which is bleeding profusely from Frieza's surprise attack along with her thigh. She quickly looks over to the direction she's sensing this power from, seeing Goku starting a rare physical change.

She gets on her feet hastily, glancing in the direction of the Prince while she limps her way to Gohan and Goku, Vegeta seems unharmed— but also looks like he was stirring from his unconscious slumber, being awakened by the presence of a legendary Saiyan power erupting in full force.

"I... Won't... Let... You... Get... Away with this!" Goku grunts and yells, his body trembling harder.

Xylias draws near them, the sky darkens — lightning starts to flash around the area, the wind slightly picks up, the tides of the lake in the background start to rise in height, the waves getting more violent as Goku's agonizing grunts echo in the valley, pieces of the planet start to break away from the surface and levitate above the ground around him.

She can see the veins connecting Kakarot's blood to his muscles bulge from his body as he clenches his fists so tightly, she can feel his energy surging to new heights, his raw emotions connecting with the life force inside his body.

"I... Won't... Let you!" he yells, his jaw clenching from his strain, a bolt of lightning hits the water behind him, he starts to whip his head up and down as the transformation takes over, his hair color flashing from black to gold.

Gohan gasps as Xylias comes up behind him but he doesn't notice her and nor does she, they're both entranced by the event unfolding in front of their eyes.

Frieza too, doesn't seem to notice the new figure behind the Saiyan Child, grimacing in horror as he realizes the truth in Vegeta's earlier statements.

With one final booming yell, Kakarot's transformation explodes out of him, completely changing his hair from black to gold, his eyes from onyx to green, a golden aura envelopes him. He becomes more muscular too, his demeanor immediately changes to one of seriousness and ruthlessness, his body so still he could be a statue.

The sight brings Xylias to her knees, "This... This is what the Elders spoke about, a Super Saiyan." she says, her voice full of marvel at the Golden Angel.

The savior from Heaven...

He stands there, in his full glory. His power radiates past and through her body like she wasn't there, she trembles slightly at the feeling, her mouth unconsciously agape.

His head snaps in the direction of Gohan and Xylias, "You two, listen very carefully. You must leave this planet now and take Piccolo and Vegeta with you, got it?" he says in a controlled manner.

Xylias and Gohan don't hear the words for a moment, Gohan is trembling and Xylias is completely captivated, both of them looking lost.

A husky growl comes from Kakarot's throat, "Gohan, Xylias!" he bellows, "This is the last time I'm going to tell you! Get out of here right now!"

The pair jolt up at his command, not wanting to argue with him, Gohan grabs Xylias's uninjured arm and runs with her to their two fallen comrades.

"I have some power left, let's grab these two and I'll take us to Bulma!" Xylias says, trying to ignore the pain in her leg and shoulder, Gohan nods in response.

She runs over to Vegeta's body, he's not fully conscious, his eyes wavering and closing— trying to cling to consciousness, "He's... He's done it... hasn't he...?" he mumbles, barely intelligible.

"Yes..." Xylias breathes, "and it's glorious." a small smile breaking through her shock,

Vegeta chuckles, "I knew it..." he whispers before falling back into unconsciousness.

Gohan comes up with the barely alive body of Piccolo, Xylias shudders at the sight of him.

Why didn't she sense the Emperor in time? The woman beats herself up subconsciously for letting her guard down so easily after demanding the group to stay to find him.

"Grab onto me!" she says to the child, who quickly uses his free hand to grab her uninjured left shoulder.

She places her left hand on the Prince, and raises her right pointer finger to her forehead, ignoring the painful protesting from her shoulder, and searches for Bulma's faint energy signature.

Gohan yelps in surprise, Xylias's eyes snap open to see a beam of energy coming towards them at high speed, but the Super Saiyan is faster, and appears in front of the group to slap the blast away, then immediately launches his counterattack towards the Emperor, it happened so quickly— if you had blinked you would've missed it.

Xylias squeezes her eyes shut, regaining her focus, and finally finds the miniscule energy signature of Bulma. Instantly they're transported outside of a ship Xylias has never seen before.

"What the...?" Xylias says while examining the strangest looking ship she has ever seen, it's a huge grey sphere with legs coming out of the sides to stabilize it, the top is painted black and also a black stripe around the middle, in between the two the words "CAPSULE CORP" is written in large letters. A large door is in front of them, and there are spherical windows placed around the circumference of the ship.

"Where's Bulma? Why isn't she here?!" Gohan asks Xylias

"I'm not sure... her energy is so weak... it's hard to pinpoint it exactly." The Woman mutters, feeling slightly dizzy— she has less energy than she thought.

She falls back against the hard surface of the ship, letting her body slide down it into a sitting position, she exhales a deep breath and rests her head against the metal.

Xylias tries to tune out her thoughts, focusing on her breathing, to try and get some of her stamina back. Her leg and shoulder are still bleeding, if it isn't taken care of soon she could pass out from the blood loss, she takes off her boots and undoes her leg bindings, using each of them to wrap her wounds, 'not a permanent fix, but something to slow the bleeding for now.'

Gohan manages to get the ship's door open, when he gets inside the large computer monitor bursts to life, displaying Dr. Briefs and Gohan's mother, Chi-Chi, on the screen.

"Gohan!" they both yell, immediately they both begin to bombard the child with questions, but Gohan knows there isn't time for this, he gives them a brief update before switching the monitor off, coming back out of the ship.

"I have to go look for Bulma!" hey says with imperativeness

"Go, I'll watch over these two and the ship." Xylias urges, Gohan nods and takes off.

When the child is gone, Xylias looks out into the distance where the battle is occurring, after seeing the Legendary form with her own eyes, new hope swells in her chest.

"I believe in you, Kakarot."

.

.

.

.

.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.1K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...
1.1K 100 20
Lettie never understood why she felt different from other women. Why did she love fighting and training? Why could she feel the strength of the peopl...
10.1K 582 19
Its been years since Frieza's attacks and the battle's existence seemed to pale in comparison to all the other foes that the Z warriors fought there...
33.2K 832 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...