𝑢𝑷𝑴 π‘Ήπ‘¬π‘¨π‘«π‘¬π‘Ήβž X MHA/BH...

By Thew3ird0n3

when a girl called (y/n (l/n) follows Saitama's workout routine for fun. She discovers.. that she is Saitama'... More

Prologue
No.1
No.2
No.3
No.4
No.5
No.5.5
No.6
No.7
No.8
No.9
No.10

No.11 ice vs air

646 36 12
By Thew3ird0n3

IM BACK I READ SOME COMMENTS AND DECIDED WHY NOT TO UPDATE THIS
(ok back to story)

"I will defeat you, using my both sides. Master said I should give it my all if I want to surpass my father" Todoroki said, thinking of his master.

"I can't lose this either.. I owe it to everyone who supported me to try my best. I will beat you" Midoriya said, thinking especially of (Y/n) who helped him through the beginning..

"IT'S THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUND!!! THESE TWO HEREOS IN TRAINING HAVE BEEN PROMISING IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL" present mic announced.

IZUKU MIDORIYA VS SHOTO TODOROKI

I can't let him use that power of his too much Todoroki thought

"WHICH ONE OF THESE TWO WILL ENTER THE NEXT ROUND!!!" present mic yelled, in excitement.  "BEGIN!!!!!"

Right of the bat, Shoto created huge chucks of ice with the help of fire power, towards Midoriya, giving no mercy. Leaving no choice for Midoriya, but to use his whole power as he saw the amount of ice todoroki created.

The pro heroes seeing this decided to step in.

"HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE ARENA IF WE DON'T STOP THEM, WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR CLASS AIZAWA??!!!?!?!"

The pro hereos were to weak to stop the choas and everything exploded.

There was fog everywhere and people couldn't see what was happening.

"WHO WON THE MATCH?.." present mic announced, curious who really won.

Once the fog cleared up, Midnight announced the winner. Seeing how Deku was laying on the floor unconscious.
"Deku, out of bounds!"

Todoroki advances to third round!

————————

When Todoroki was walking back towards the lobby he was met with a big ugly old man he called 'father'.

"You need to control you left side. You're just letting it all out, and it's dangerous." Endeavor said, pride scattered all over his face.

"You're a fool, if you think my feelings can be reversed. I still despise you, I used my fire side, since that's how I will surpass you, showing you don't rule me as a person, I've been training under someone. I don't need you.." Todoroki coldy said, leaving while his father watched him.
Who is this Master?.. Was Endeavor could think of, grimacing, what made his son look up to someone like that?..

————————

Tenya Ida vs. Ibara Shiozaki

Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Mina Ashido

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Eijiro Kirishima

Shoto Todoroki vs. Tenya Ida

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Fumikage Tokoyami

(all fights go as same since there is so many fights)

(Y/n) woke up and saw Izuku with bandages all over his body and a new sign that said Final; Bakugou vs Todoroki.

Did I really sleep through everyone's matches??
(Y/n) thought to herself, guilt entering her system, but the shock of her 'diciple' being in the finals took over. huh, guess Shoto is a man a word of his word.. wonder how father's day goes for him.. (Y/n) thought, But was interrupted by a green hair freckled boy.

"Oh! (Y/n) you're awake! I didn't decide to wake you up since you seemed so peaceful.. and adorable" Izuku said, whispering the last part. He may have took a picture of (Y/n) without anyone noticing....

"Uh thanks Izuku" (Y/n) replied, shifting in her seat a little bit weirded out by Izuku calling her 'adorable'
(being the strongest comes with perks¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"(Y/n) you're awake?! So much happend since you feel asleep on Todoroki's and Deku's fight!" Uraraka exclaimed, excited to tell (Y/n) everything.

Tsuyu and Mineta who were sitting behind them, who heard basically anything, were also intruiged to explain the epic things to (Y/n) what happened in matches.

Soon a mini crowd was sorrunding (Y/n).
I just woke up... (Y/n) deadpanned.

————————

Aizawa was shocked, how was (Y/n), The student who showed gargantuan power be... quirkless?...

He must've read it wrong, how could some possibly even stronger than All Might be quirkless...

Present mic who noticed Aizawa extra loud of silence, took a glance to what he was observing.

"Oh that hero in training, (Y/n) wasn't it?" Present mic said "That kid was extrodaniry, never seen a quirk like that, but alas she lost"

"She's quirkless..."

Present Mic choked on air

"QUIRKLESS????" Present Mic yelled, extending his arm to see the file.

"This must be some mistake! She was faster than a blink of an eye! No one quirkless can do that!"

"That's what i'm saying, this must be some mistake.."Aizawa answered

"Whoever printed this did a bad job.." Present Mic agreed with Aizawa.

————————

(Y/n) heard all the details from her 4 classmates as what happened.

"Kirishima told me Bakugou seemed to be flashier than usual in his fight was because he was trying to impress someone.."

"Todoroki covered Iida's engine with ice!"

"Dark shadow seemed so badass as he defeated Mina!"

"It was so cold when Todoroki and deku fought!"

(Y/n) was irked of the things they were telling her, have they never heard of personal space?! She wouldn't mind if they said it one at a time, but surrounding her to the point she can only look up where the only thing looking back at her was the ceiling?

Thankfully the mini crowd dispersed as Tenya walked in.

"Iida!" Izuku and uraraka said, in union. Making Asui and Mineta go back to their seats, watching their interactions.

Suddenly Iida vibrated.

What the hell?.. (Y/n) thought.
"Woah! What's wrong?!?" Uraraka and Izuku said in union again.

"It's just my phone" Iida confirmed, answering the phone call. 'Mother?' Iida thought, looking at the contact name.

In a separate room Iida was talking to his mom.

"Hello? I lost, Mother. I was weak..."

"No, it's not about that."

"Oh, sorry."

"Tenya, please listen calmly. Tensei... Your brother... A villain got him.."
Shock entered Iida's body as he heard the news.

(Y/n) who was behind him, accidentally heard the whole thing, when she was trying to look for water. Feeling like she had to redeem herself she spoke.

"Um not to be rude but I kinda heard it all..." (Y/n) said, with a nervous chuckle.

Iida who already hanged up with his phone call with his mother, turned to (Y/n). "Ah, I see no worries
(l/n).."
"Call me (Y/n), no need to be formal" (Y/n) answered.
"In that case (Y/n)... I must leave now.." Iida responded.
"Hope your brother is okay right now." (Y/n) said "I would come too, but since I'm not family I guess I can't join a family matter."
(Y/n) last said, before going back to her journey of finding water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 55 4
You are [Name], and you are the daughter of the hero caped baldy, Saitama. One day, some people come to your apartment and ask you the big question...
11K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
236K 9.9K 21
(y/n) (l/n) is the adoptive daughter of an over powered quirkless 31 year old human, Saitama. She always looked up to her father, saving the world wh...
42.2K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is just your ordinary 18-year-old who lives a normal life like any other normal human being. You may think he is an ordinary human being...