Percy Jackson One Shots

By ThatChildOfAthena

Just some PJO and HoO one shots. I got bored, okay? Updates: Whenever I feel like it I don't own these charac... More

Disclaimer and Requests
Blue food
Solangelo
Dark! Percy
Guinea Pig Percy
Yo no hablo EspaƱol
Flexible Percy
Deep sea
Siren Percy
Wake up to reality
A Whisker Away Crossover
Wild Kratts Crossover
Deep sea II
I'll be back
Side Effects
Perseus, child of Rhea
A Whisker Away (Nico)
Assassins
The Curse Of Achilles
Little Secrets
Little secrets II
Jercy
The Doll
Wolfwalkers

Siren Percy II

233 4 77
By ThatChildOfAthena

I swam down into the water, fish passing me. "Lord! My lord!"

I tried to ignore them, one thing on my mind. Soon, my dad's castle came into view. Beautiful decorations walls were everywhere, blue and green were the main colors. I went inside, passing the guards. They quickly recognized me, letting me in. I swam, trying to find my way to dad.

I'm pretty sure I was failing really badly.

"Um, sir?"

I jump (as well as I could in water), spinning around to find a nymph staring at me.

"Sorry for disturbing you sir," She started, "But I couldn't help notice that you look a little lost."

I sheepishly scratch my neck. "Hehe...yeah, I am. Could you direct me to Poseidon?"

She frowned. "You are looking for Lord Poseidon? He is in his quarters. You aren't an assassin, are you?"

I laughed. "Yeah, nah. I'm not an assassin. I'm just looking for my dad."

Her eyes widened, and she backed away. "Your father is Lord Poseidon?"

"Percy Jackson, at your service." I did a mock bow, spreading one of my hands, the other on my chest.

"A-as in Perseus? Savior of Olympus?" She stuttered, and I frowned.

"Just call me Percy."I corrected her. "Now, could you direct me to my dad, please?"

"Of course!" She led me down halls, there were so many twists and turns that I could barely remember where we started from. We finally came to a huge doorway, and she knocked on the door. A muffled, "Come in!" answered.

She opened the door, and bowed. "Your son, Perseus-"

"Just Percy," I interrupted, poking my head into the doorway. "Hey dad."

She shook her head, smiling. "Your son, Percy, is here for you."

"Thanks..." I realized I hadn't caught her name. "What's your name?"

"Aliza." She supplied.

"Thanks Aliza." I grinned at her. She bowed her head at both Poseidon and I, then left us to be.

"Percy, come inside." He said, inviting me in and I followed him into his quarters. He sat down on his bed, lying down.

"Hey, Percy," He started, looking kind of nervous. "Could I shift to a younger age? It's just a bit more comfortable being at a younger age, but I don't like to be younger around the other gods."

I shrugged, sort of curious. "Sure."

He shifted to about my age, maybe older, he looked like my twin.

"Woah!" I jump away, then look at him more closely. "You look exactly like...me!"

"Well, it's not like we're closely related or anything..."

I sighed dramatically, putting my hand on my forehead. "Sassed by my own father."

Poseidon smirked, shaking his head. "And you say Zeus is dramatic..." He mumbled. "Anyway, why are you here?"

"Can't I visit my 18 year old father for a nice friendly chat?"

Dad just looked at me. "Yeah, no."

I sighed, "Fine. I need to talk to you about something that has been going on for the past few days."

I flopped down onto the bed next to my dad. "Why didn't you tell me I was going to become part fish?"

"...Whoops?"

I sit up, looking at him. "Oh yeah, wHoOpS! Forgot to tell Percy that on the full moon he will become a merman! Oh well!" I tried my best to imitate him.

"Well, you're part merman now, so your features should be developing."

Now I was confused. "Wait, what? Features?"

"Um, so the process starts on the full moon, then you will start to get merman features on your human form, like fins on your arms or scales on your arms and the tips of your ears. Then, whenever you go into the water, your tail appears." Dad tried to explain.

"Are those features going to stay on my human form forever?" I asked, hoping for him to say no.

"Well...yes."

I flopped back down onto the bed again, groaning. "Come on!"

"Oh, and one more thing." I had a hunch that Poseidon was secretly enjoying and laughing at my misfortune.

"What is it?" I grumbled.

"You can also sing, using it as charmspeak. So you can't sing, otherwise you will probably charmspeak the people around you."

"Well it's not like I want to sing to people." I told him, but it had the cogs turning in my brain. What if...

"No, you can't charmspeak your sister, Estelle into falling asleep. Well, you can, but don't do it." Dammit, he read my mind.

"What about monsters? Can I use it on them?" I asked. I pictured a heap of cyclops doing the conga, then snickered.

"Yeah, that seems fine. Just try not to use it too much, it takes away your voice if you use it too much at one time." My dad supplies.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked, "I don't want to tell the others...what if they don't like me anymore?"

"Percy, you literally jumped into the pit for Annabeth, and saved the others countless times. Do you really think just because of a tail and charmspeak, they don't like you anymore?" Poseidon points out.

"Yeah, ok," I admitted, "I can see how stupid that is. But what about the full moon? It made me feel..."

"Off? Not yourself? A little bit loco in the brain?"

"...Yeah."

The god laughed. "Don't worry, come here on the full moon. I will teach you how to suppress that feeling. And you can get Piper, your friend, to help with your song charmspeak."

"Got it!" I said. "And Dad? Thanks for your help."

He smiled. "Anything for you Percy."

I gave him a hug, then swam back to Camp Half-Blood.

(^*^*^*^Timey skippy ^*^*^*^)

"Percy! There you are!" Annabeth came running down onto the beach. She jumped onto me, hugging me.

"Annabeth!" I exclaimed, hugging her back. 

"So, how was it? What did you do?" She questioned. I looked down, not knowing how to do this.

"Well...it's complicated." I said. Then, my arms felt tingly, as if fur was brushing against them. I glanced at them, seeing something that I hoped wouldn't happen so soon. Tiny, greenish-blue scales were growing on them.  'Schist!'

"Um, gotta go!" I quickly ran to my cabin.

"Percy!" Annabeth called after me, but I kept running. I'll tell her soon. Just...not now.

I sprinted in, closed my door, and locked it. I let out a sigh of relief. "That was close."

I watched my arms as fins started to grow out of them. I went to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. Sure enough, like dad said, they were pointier and they almost seemed as if they faded from my skin to my fins.

"Percy! Can you please open this door?" Annabeth pleaded from outside. 

"Sorry Annabeth, but something has...popped up in my life. I can't get rid of it and..." I sighed. I needed to get it over and done with, just rip the bandaid off. I slipped on a hoodie, making sure the hood covered my ears, then unlocked the door, letting Annabeth slip inside.

"Finally," She said, clearly annoyed. She then softened her features when she looked at me. "Now, what is it, Percy? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I..." I didn't know how to tell her. Just say it? Prologue it before telling her? Say it really fast so that she can't understand me?"

"I'm a... I'm not completely human." I tried to explain.

"Percy, none of us are." Annabeth said.

"Well, I'm not completely a demigod. I'm part human, part god and part..." I hesitated.

"Yes...?"

"Siren. I'm part siren." I looked down, not wanting to see her reaction. She probably hated me now, though I was a freak...

"Percy..." She said softly, "I don't care if you're half fish or a third fish or whatever, I will always love you as who you are."

I glanced up. "Really?"

She put her hand on my cheek. "Really."

I smiled. "Thanks. I-I needed that..."

"Now," Annabeth started, "Do you have a tail or anything like that...?"

I chuckled, just like Annabeth. "Well, yeah. Do you remember that merfolk that was spotted a couple of days ago?"

"Yeah, it was spotted near camp..." She trailed off, her eyes widening. "OH! That makes makes sense! But why didn't you tell us that you were the siren?"

I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly. "Well, since there was a full moon, it kinda messes up my brain. Something about the moon...never mind. Anyway, I couldn't remember anything when I woke up. I just remembered this morning. But, dad did tell me about some new features I will be getting."

Her eyes lit up. "Can...can I see them?"

I smiled, "Sure," And I took my hoodie off. Annabeth gasped as she saw the fins and scales on my arms and ears. She carefully ran her hand over my arms, analysing everything she saw.

"They're beautiful..." She mumbled.

"I can also grow a tail in the water, but I don't know when that will activate." I said, and Annabeth went into the bathroom. I followed her, confused. She grabbed a cup from my bathroom cupboard and filled it up with water.

She must of seen my confused expression, as she gestured to the water then me. "It's a test for your tail."

She chucked the water on me, I let myself get wet. I braced myself...

But nothing came.

"Well," I said, going out of the bathroom, " I guess the tail just needs more-WOAH!"

I lost my balance, falling flat on my face.

"-time..."

"Nope," Annabeth chirped. "I think it's had enough time to develop!"

I groaned, pushing myself up and sitting up. My skin looked as if it dissolves into sea green scales, the end of my tail fading into a deep sea blue. Annabeth was staring at me, then I realised that I'm shirtless. It must come with the transformation.

I smirked, "Like what you see, Wise Girl?"

She blushed, chucking a shirt at me. "Shut up, Seaweed Brain!"

I pulled the shirt on, and willed myself to dry. Once I was human again, Annabeth and I went out of the cabin to tell Chiron that the merfolk problem was solved.

<:—At the Big house—:>

"-so it was Percy who was the merfolk all along." Annabeth concluded.

"So, Perseus," Chiron asked, "You said that Piper can help keep your voice under control and you needed to visit your father on the full moon?"

I nodded, following along.

"Well, that's fine with me. Just, try not to freak anyone out with your tail." He said.

"Got it Chiron," I said as Annabeth and I walked out of the big house to tell the others.

-*)(With the others)(*-

"So Percy really is Fish Jesus!" Leo exclaimed, Piper slapped him.

"That's all you got out of his story?!" She asked, annoyed.

"Percy, siren, voice, you train him, full moon, loco, tail, water, yeah I know all that! But now Percy is one with the fish!" Leo said, Jason rolled his eyes.

"Wow Leo, just when I thought you were mature..." He joked.

"Anyway, could you train me?" I asked Piper, she smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will! You're like my brother, a tail doesn't change anything." She said.

Leo came over to me and started checking out my fins and scales. "So cool! This makes you swim faster...gliding through the water...water pressure..." He started mumbling stuff that I didn't know about.

"Can we see you sing?" Jason asked curiously.

"Well...dad told me not to...but then how am I supposed to learn? Plus, Piper can start teaching me now!" I reasoned.

"Right, Perce, the first thing you need to do is think of what you wan the person to do." Piper said.

"Can I try one on you Annabeth?" I asked, she shrugged. I took that as a yes. I focused on Annabeth, deciding on making her under a love trance. Why not?

"Now sing, putting emotion into the words and melody."

I took a deep breath, then sung.

Come closer, my darling,

Come sit next to me.

We can stay here forever,

Under the big oak tree

Lips red as cherries,

Skin soft as new snow.

I love you forever,

That I want you to know.

Come closer my darling,

Come sit next to me.

I will love you forever,

But will you love me?

Annabeth had come closer to me as I was singing, her face was in front of mine. I gave her a quick peck, and she broke out of the spell.

"Wow..." She said. "That was...amazing."

I smiled, feeling the exhaustion settle in. "Right, I'm going to get some sleep."

"But it's the middle of the day...?" Jason questioned.

"I've been waking up the past few days in the middle of the night, chasing fish, and singing drains me. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I waved back at them as a went to my cabin.

I laid down on my bed, thinking about today's events. I was part siren.

"Fish Jesus..." I muttered, then chuckled at Leo's comment.

I drifted off into a deep sleep, catching up on all the hours I had missed. 

Oh my gods! I'm supposed to be asleep yet I was determined to finish it! I'm so glad I finally finished it! And at 2094 words...that's a lot for me!

I'm going to bed now...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-Laurel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 153 39
Our fav. Demigods finally got Facebook!! Can you imagine what could happen? I do. I'll help you. (A lot of Octavian-bullying.) All characters belon...
109 1 4
A collection of one-shots from the PJO and HOO books, mostly including Jason and Percy. The majority of the titles are named after Taylor Swift songs...
1.1K 6 14
Oneshots of characters all throughout the riodanverse! Requests open.
188K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...