Ash and Serena in Eeveelution...

By Kru537719

While traveling in Kalos, Ash and Serena fell through a mysterious hole leading them to turned into 2 Sylveon... More

Chapter 1: Waking up in a new world and meeting the Eeveelution Squad.

Introduction

301 6 7
By Kru537719

Hi everyone! This is my 1st Eeveelution Squad x Pokemon Anime crossover book! Here's the plot. While traveling in Kalos, Ash and Serena fell through a mysterious hole leading them to turned into 2 Sylveons (1 normal and 1 shiny) and in the ES World. Now in their new bodies, they join the Eeveelution Squad with a half normal and half shiny female Eevee they are raising. Also, Jin, Ralph, Sadie, Alex and Lapis are still alive and Silvia's mother is not a Ditto. She is an Espeon.

Anyways here are the characters.

Ash the Shiny Sylveon:

Nicknames: Ashy

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Level: 72

Ability: Cute Charm

Moveset: Draining Kiss, Bite, Iron Tail, Moonblast

Nature: Brave

Characteristic: Hates to Lose

Bio: Ash was previously a human with Serena before he got turned into a shiny Sylveon. He gets along with the squad. He is currently dating Serena and has an adoptive daughter Belle the Half Normal and Half Shiny Eevee.

Serena the Sylveon:

Nicknames: N/A

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Level: 69

Ability: Cute Charm

Moveset: Draining Kiss, Moonblast, Skill Swap, Magical Leaf

Nature: Bashful

Characteristic: Alert to Sounds

Bio: Serena was previously a human with Ash before she got turned into a Sylveon. She gets along with the squad. She is currently dating Ash and has an adoptive daughter Belle the Half Normal and Half Shiny Eevee.

Belle the Half Normal and Half Shiny Eevee:

Nicknames: N/A

Gender: Female

Age: 5

Level: 15

Ability: Run Away

Moveset: Tackle, Quick Attack, Baby Doll Eyes, Attract

Nature: Timid

Characteristic: Quick to Flee

Bio: Belle is the adopted daughter of Ash and Serena after they found her in her egg when it was washed up from the water. She is friends with Sunshine and Axel.

Those are the 3 characters in this story and I'll see you all in the 1st chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
816K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...