MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
Y/N'S NEW FRIEND
THE FINAL DECISION
JOB OFFER FOR Y/N
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
PARTY WITH FRIENDS
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN
BONUS PART

MISSING

224 12 0
By Mini30mrs16

Y/n pov: I woke up and i decide to tell everything to oppa today. I went downstairs and i couldn't fi d oppa then i went towards kitchen made some breakfast for me and my oppa i was just preparing them and suddenly oppa came but he was in half sleep then he sat on the sofa in the living area. I spoke 

Y/n: oppa you want some breakfast??

Jungkook off.: Ofcourse y/n is this a thing to ask?? Obv i need.

Y/n: okay then made it.

Jungkook off.: Huh! but you asked me I think you gonna made it.

Y/n: aniyo i am not gonna made it you will gonna made it.

Jungkook off.: *sigh* okay fine *went towards to kitchen*

Y/n: *smile and aegyo* thank you oppa. 

Jungkook off.: Hmm 

AFTER BREAKFAST AD AT OFFICE

Y/n: *smile and hug* hii jisoo good morning.

Jisoo: *hug back and smile* good morning Y/n btw our boss is asking for you i think he want to tell you something.

Y/n: ohh okay I'll be back.

Jisoo: y/n your cabin is ready also. 

Y/n: *happy* really finally thanks jisoo.

Jisoo: *smile* bye y/n.

Y/n: *chuckle* bye Jisoo.

AT TAEHYUNG'S CABIN

Y/n POV: I am afraid i don't know what the reason he is calling me for and what if he did those things again do to me and suddenly her fiance came over there. I entered inside the cabin while thinking these things he was standing at window from his back it feels like he is waiting for me since to long. I gulp and took deep breath i spoke.

Y/n: did you call me sir?

Taehyung: *turn to her and look at her in confusion* Sir!??

Y/n: *gulp* yes.

Taehyung: just call me Taehyung.

Y/n: *ignore his word* why did you call me ?

Taehyung: * went towards to y/n* i just want to tell you that .

Y/n: *pinned against the wall* tell what!??

Taehyung: *lean face close to her* that we are going on business trip tomorrow so get your bags ready. 

Y/n: *sigh* hmm okay 

Taehyung: *smile and hug* 

Y/N POV: i was just talking to him normally suddenly he hug me and i got confuse and stand here froze then he whispered in my ear that makes me look at him and he was smiling like a innocent boy and his smile make my heart pound.

Taehyung: *smile* did you forgive me??

Y/n: *winded eye* huh!!! I mean uhmm 

Taehyung: i know you forgive me, right y/n?

Y/n: *nodded* i forgive you and want to give you another chance .

Taehyung: *smile* wow y/n thank you so much so tell me one more thing.

Y/n: *confused* huh! what is it??

Taehyung: *look deep in her eye* y/n will you ma-* cut by opening the door*

Jennie: Taehyung why are you so close to her she nothing for you and i know that bitch is trying to snatch you from me, hey you slut just find someone else for your need he is mine.

Y/n: *teary eyes* i am sorry i was just here- *cut by Taehyung*

Taehyung: *shout at Jennie* JENNIEEEE!!!!!! be in your limit otherwise i will really kill in front of your dad arasoo!!!!

Y/n: *little afraid* Taehyung please don't do this i- *Taehyung look at her with his anger eye* 

Taehyung: *cold tone* don't dare to control me y/n this bitch getting on my nerves now i just want to kill her right now it's not her house so that she can come whenever she want to come and you *point finger to Jennie* don't dare think that i am yours you are the only reason that became more aggressive just MOVE OUT FROM HERE JENNIE BEFORE I DID SOMETHING TO YOU.

Jennie:  how can you this to me just for this bi-*cut by Taehyung*

Taehyung: my mouth and my mind whatever i want to do i will now you can not control me anymore so it's better for you to keep out your imagination about me with you i am only y/n's. And if you try to do anything wrong then nobody will be worst than me. Keep this thing in your small brain.

Jennie: *look at y/n angrily* you will face consequences just wait and watch. *Walk out from there* 

Y/n: *shivering and sat down* Taehyung sh-she said jus-t just wait and wat-ch watch what was she meant will she gonna do something to me something bad.

Taehyung: *sit on her level* don't worry y/n she can't do anything i know.

Y/n: * look at him* really?

Taehyung: *nodded* btw why you didn't go your house with your usual car and went with Eun woo.?

Y/n: because he asked me if i want lift or not so i agree but how do you know ?

Taehyung: because those cars are mine and they are my bodyguards i told them to take care of yours by taking you from your house and drop at office. 

Y/n: why are you doing this ??

Taehyung: you will get know very soon.

Y/n Pov: i got shocked as Jennie and i am already afraid of her and she again came to me and now this time she threatening me in front of Taehyung. I don't know what she can do with me and here is Taehyung who is trying to make me believe that she can't do anything but i don't know she can do and whatever she will do she will hurt me very bad. After i came out from Taehyung's cabin and went to my cabin and as i entered i got surprised because it was looking so good it's look like i am the CEO of this company.

Y/N'S CABIN:

Y/n pov: sat on my chair and open laptop to check out my team designs again then suddenly Eun woo came here and He asked me about did i like the cabin or not. I nodded as yes that i like it then he offered me coffee and we started talking with Eun woo. 

TIMS SKIP 

Y/N POV: I went outside from the office and waiting for car then a car came in front of me and at that time the bodyguard was looking different i mean he was not that bodyguard with whom I go. I asked him so he told that Mr.Kim send him because that bodyguard is sick then i sat inside the but the wiered thing i notice is everyone was wearing mask and as i entered inside i smell a something strong smell which can make anyone faint i was just try to not inhale that fragrance but i got failed and i faint.

AUTHOR POV: Bodyguard call someone and tell to that person that miss y/n is with us and she successfully got fainted in car so tell me where should he take her to your dad or your main mension?

???: Just take her to me i want to show her that who am I then i will take her to dad so that my dad will kill her in front of me badly. I want her to be at my mansion so just bring her here. I am waiting. *call cut* just wait y/n what will I do with you. 

TAEHYUNG SIDE: i don't know why am I feeling like y/n is in some danger is she fine or not i think i should ask my bodyguard.

Taehyung: have you dropped y/n at her house.?

Bodyguard: sir she didn't come today in our car.

Taehyung: what!!!? then where is she ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.4K 31
Taekook. The adventure and journey of the two maknaes of the most popular and successful group BTS love story/life which go from strangers to bandmat...
1.8K 71 7
Kim Taehyung who has violence attitude with a mysterious personality. He's the most feared boy in his college. He was sure no one can understand and...
9.8K 626 24
A story where Jungkook is a psycho who stalks his so called "love" ---namjoon..."Aww my joonie you're so cute I want to have a piece of you...."Howev...
4.2K 126 2
KTH, a murder suspect, undergoes evaluation to plead insanity in the hopes of avoiding prison. His therapist becomes dangerously tangled into his web...