๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž:...

By Oohwoah

A love story between Chloe, an extroverted introvert and Ethan, an introverted extrovert. Chloe moves to New... More

๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
A/N!
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
A/N
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด
๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด
A/N
NEW BOOK!?!?!

๐—๐‹๐ˆ

220 4 0
By Oohwoah

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈
"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?!"
ˣᵒˣᵒ

𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I lay on the stretcher, tired.

How could he do this. Did he even do this. I mean how would he have had the time to. He wouldn't do that to me, would he.

I see him talking to police officers. I hope he's not in trouble. God, it can't be him, please.

I watch as they walk him out. I couldn't help but start crying for him. He walked past me with a worried face. I really don't think it's him.

I sit there in pain, blankly staring at the ceiling. I feel as the medics carry me away to outside.

"Oh my god Chloe," I hear someone say.

"Sam," I whisper. I watch as the group runs up to me.

"Where's Kirby and Ethan?" Chad asked me. I nodd my head to the direction behind them. They turned their heads.

The medics push me into the ambulance. I watch as they close the doors behind me.

𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I watch Chloe being put into an ambulance. God I feel so bad for her, she's been to the hospital twice JUST TODAY.

I turn over to look at Ethan being interrogated by police officers. I quickly walk up to him.

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪," I yell pushing his shoulders on to the car.

"I was locked in a room!" He yells in defense.

"I find it really hard to believe that she was about to get killed and you were WHAT, "MISSING" ?" I say loudly, quoting with my fingers.

He looked at me opening his mouth. He didn't know what to say. I look at him in disgust as I back away.

I walk back to Chad, Sam, and Mindy. They were talking about the whole situation.

I go to Sam. I start to cry, she pulls me into her arms. My poor baby almost fucking died again. Because of this motherfucker. Ethan I swear to God if you did this I'm going to watch as you suffer until I see your take your last breath.

⚠︎_______________________⚠︎

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"I didn't do anything, I already told yall" I raise my voice. The police officer raised his eyebrows.

I layed back in my chair as I crossed my arms. I don't know what the fuck else they want me to say.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

"Locked in a room," I said honestly.

"Mhm, and was there anyone to witness you going into the room," He said. I look at him in disbelief. I look down at my hand before scoffing.

"Well, no because EVERYONE FUCKING DIED," I yelled in his face. He stands up and was about to tell me off before the door opened.

"I think I got it from here officer," I hear a firmiliar voice say. Detective Bailey, or Kirsch would make more fucking sense. You've got to be shiting me.

The other police officer glances at me before leaving. Wayne then sits down and turns off the recorder.

"Ethan, I will get you off the suspect list as long as you help me and your sister," He says to me seriously. I laugh in his face. Who does this guy think he is.

"Nope, I'd rather suffer in hell," I spit back at him. He looks at me, surprised. He pushes his chair back harshly and stands up. He walks up to the door opening it. He stares at me furiously.

I stare at him confused, he put on a fake smile.

"Go, your free to go," He said. I scoff and get up. He gave me the death stare as I walk past him. I felt his eyes digging into me.

I give him a quick glance before going to the lobby. I walk by the officer, rolling my eyes at him.

I throw myself down into the uncomfortable lobby chair.

I wonder how Chloes doing. How come no one is here with me, I mean I guess they went to Chloe, but I'm their friend too.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and start texting the groupchat.

Family

Me

Can someone pick me
Up from the police
Station?

Mindy

Are you ghostface

Me

No?

Chad

I can just give me 10
Minutes.

Me

K

I stare back at my phone. Ofcourse Mindy thinks I'm ghostface. I WAS THERE WHEN HE ATTACKED ALL TIMES. I dunno how they can think that low of me.

⚠︎________________________⚠︎

"Ethan, cmon," Chad said, waving his hand infront of my face. I blink out of my trance and get up. He seems irritated or upset. I hold my wrist as I look down at my hand.

"Chad, yknow I wouldn't do that right," I say to him in a shaky voice. He looked at me and continued to walk fast.

He brought his hand up to his face, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yea, yea I know you wouldn't. But who would," He asked me, throwing his hands out infront of him.

We both get into the car and he looks at me. I shrug my shoulders. He scoffs.

"What!?" I say confused. He glances at me and starts the car.

"I'm really saving your ass here Ethan," He says. I guess he is right. I mean Mindy and Tara are both against me. But he's like my brother, so he has to try to look out for me and the same goes for me.

"Thanks, like actually thanks. I know Mindy and Tara are probably pissed," I say letting out a deep breath. He looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"I mean if you were there. You could see the steam coming from Tara," He said laughing. I laugh with him and lay back in my seat. Putting my head onto the headrest.

"I'm really trusting you though, if it's you. Well, let's hope it's not," He said patting my shoulder, tightly gripping it. Ow, he squeezed my shoulder hard.

I squint my eyes. He then let's go and puts both hands on the steering wheel. I stare blankly at the road. Um, okay then.

⚠︎____________________________⚠︎

We arrive at the hospital all the way across town.

"Here," Chad said opening his car door. I rubb my eyes and get up. My heart is still kind of racing. I mean I can't imagine how Chloe might feel.

We walk to the elevator in the parking garage. He presses the button as we akwardly stand there, staring at the elevator.

"I think Sam picked up some Chinese food, but I don't know if she got any for you," He said turning his head towards me.

"Okay, I'm sure they have vending machines," I said sighing. I watch as the elevator door open. We get in and Chad presses the 6 button.

The elevator stops and the doors open. We step out and I follow Chad.

He walks past all of the nurses and patients.

He stops and opens the door next to him. I finally get to see Chloe. Oh I've missed her so much. I see her face again.

Her eyes were droopy and I could feel she was in pain.

𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I lay on the bed, everyone was in a chair eating or just watching something on their phone.

I lay there as I see the door open.

"Ethan?" I say, carefully sitting up. He came up to me and gave me a kiss on my lips.

I pulled away and pulled him into a hug. I started to let out small cries.

"I'm so sorry baby," He says to me.

Oh it's not his fault. I hope he knows that, it's not his fault. I open my eyes and see everyone minding their business. However I see Mindy roll her eyes at Ethan. She has a right to suspect him, but there's no chance he could be it.

"What happened?" I ask him. He looked at me with doe eyes before pulling away from the hug and took a seat next to my bed.

'Well I went to go find the elevator and I looked around and no one was there so I started to get worried. Then I saw a dead person. I assumed ghostface so I tried to find my way back to you but he locked me in a room. So I couldn't get out," He said quickly. I raise my eyebrows and smile through the tears.

"How did you get out?" I ask him. I mean like how was he able to get out of those type of doors. They're like super tough.

I look down at him. He looks at his hand. Oh my god, it was swollen. He tucked his hand away and looked up at me.

"I just broke the handle," He said shyly. I furrow my eyebrows before grabbing his wrist. He squeezed his eyes shut. I bring it closer and see the dried blood.

"Ethan you need to get a cast or bandage or something." I said concerned. He nodded his head no.

"It's fine, I'm sure ice can help with the swelling," He said to me. I mean yea but I don't know. Maybe ice will help.

"I can the nurse here to check?" I ask him looking at the remote next to my bed.

"No its fine, if it makes you feel any better I'll go get some now," He said smiling, I nod my head. He gets up and walks out.

I hate this bed it's so stiff and uncomfortable.

I shift around before Tara comes up to me. She grabs my hand.

"Chloe," She says looking dead into my eyes.

"Tara," I said back.

"Why do you trust him so easily, he is very much suspicouse. He was literally taken to the police station?" Tara said whispering. She sounded irritated.

"Well I trust him, have you even heard him out?" I said calmly, not wanting to start anything. She took a deep breath.

"Well no, but-" She said before I cut her off.

"Exactly, he's innocent. I promise you, you have nothing to worry about," grabbing both her hands.

I wasn't 100 percent sure of my words but he's my boyfriend, it'd be kind of wrong not to believe him. Besides, look at him. He is a nerd.

Tara nods her head annoyed, accepting that I'm probably never going to change my mind.

She lets go of my hands and goes back to siting next to Sam on the couch. I hope they aren't sleeping here, it would be too many people. The nurse will probably tell them that only like 1 or 2 people can be in here overnight anyway. Maybe. How many people are even allowed in here?

I impatiently wait for Ethan. It's like 11 a clock and I'm so tired but I can't sleep. Not from what happened less than an hour ago.

I look at the boring TV infront of me, on some weird TV show about birds. It was showing a blue bird feeding its offspring. That's icky.

I hear the door open, I turn and see Ethan lightly holding an ice bag over his hand. He comes and sits in the chair next to me.

"Better," He says laughing. I look at him and smile nodding.

"Very," I said lightly laughing along with him. I see him smile, it made me so happy. Even if I was in pain, his smile made me feel warm and soft on the inside.

"Ethan I think we should probably go to sleep I mean it's like," I said pausing looking at the invisible watch on my wrist.

"Its like 11 30 and my bed time is like 11 so," I said giggling. He looked at me and giggled also. He stood up and grabbed a hospitol blanket from the cabnet under the tv.

He then moved his chair parallel to the bed, facing towards the tv. I want him to sleep with me but I know it'll me hurt me.

He sits down and gets comfy, he rests his head on the bed. He's still pretty close to my arm atleast.

I try to get comfy and I mostly lay all the way down. I put my fingers into his hair and massage his scalp. He lays his head back, and relaxes. I feel my fingers getting slightly tangled into his dark brown curly hair.

This show must be really interesting to him. I mean it's now on hippos and their natural habitats. Gotta love them hippos.

I feel myself start to drift asleep, I watch as Ethan becomes still. I wish I could be in his arms. I miss him.

2116 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝗔/𝗡

Sorta long chapter. Ish. This is so sad bruh. Anyways I love seeing how Ethan and Chloe love eachother tbh their so goals. Also love how the group starts to get suspicouse of him. Mindy staying quiet though, probably waiting for the perfect moment to catch him in the act of killing! Jk unless. Nevermind anways who could ghostface be. It's the ones you least suspect. Have a good day love yall so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.1K 20
-๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
359K 6.4K 16
"have you ever seen a ghostface with a soft spot before?" When the Woodsboro survivors moved to New York City, they gained new friendships, which in...
240K 5K 24
-๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜น...
9.2K 260 13
*Here's to all the Quinn Lovers out there.* Y/N L/N originally planned to simply appease his inner demons in the streets of New York, rocking the Cos...