๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ

By dreayamyers

"๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "... More

า“แด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแดs + ษชษดแด›ส€แด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
NEW BOOKโ€ผ๏ธ (you'll love it)
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ

2.8K 90 116
By dreayamyers

|𝑹𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒔|

I am currently sitting on a bench in the park waiting for Naleia to show up. To be honest I'm not sure she will but I don't understand why she wouldn't when i'm not the problem.

I got gun smacked and she deadass punched me in my face unprovoked like we weren't cool and ion like that.

I wanted to talk to her to see wassup wit her and if it gets physical then so be it. Ion know why she blaming me for the reason Zay got shot as if I told Tooka to shoot him. Ro was going he ain't have to go with him, therefore I don't hold accountability for what occurred.

It was becoming winter so the skies were getting darker as the sun settled even though it's only 4:15pm.

I waited for 10 minutes and I eventually saw her walking over in a black sweat suit and black airforces and wearing a black covid mask with her hoodie up. All incognito and shit.

She came here to fight?

I stood up and met her halfway. "I ain't meet up with you to fight so if you finna do that, turn away Naleia"

"Bitch you don't own me, i'll do what I like. Watchu wanted to talk about?" she folded her arms impatiently.

"Why the fuck did you punch me when I haven't done shit to you!?"

She pursed her lips and continued looking at me.

"Can't talk now?"

"I shouldn't have hit you and it was out of anger. But you have to understand why I was feeling that way Rae, you fucked everything up. Ro shut down and Zay been moving distant, this is all your fault!"

I scoffed then chuckled to myself. "Ion regret a thing I did and it's none of your business. I stay out of your relationships so stay out of mine, simple as"

"It's not no simple as because yo stupid ass fucked up everyone's relationship, and I'm talking literally not romantically. Everybody got trust issues now and ion even trust you anymore and you're my only girl-friend. You've effected everyone by your actions and you'on even have the decency to apologize!"

"I'm not in the wrong so why the fuck am I apologizing for! Naleia you seen it yourself, you see how Ro treats me and that's not normal! I didn't deserve that and Tooka makes me feel special, like i'm actually worth something. If I never did what I did, i'd be stuck in an abusive relationship because ion care what anybody says, Ro is verbally and mentally abusive. He doesn't know how to treat women right and I refuse to be the bitch to teach him" I expressed.

I took a deep breath. "From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for causing any issues to you produced by my choices. And I really want our friendship to continue, ion want it to end because of some nigga problems"

"Me neither" she said and I blew out a breath of relief. "And we can only move past this if you leave Tooka"

"Bitch what?" I straight faced her.

"Mhm. You heard what I said Raelyn, he shot my nigga and ion fuck with niggas who shoot my nigga. And ion fuck with bitches who fuck with niggas that shot my nigga" she rolled her neck. "That makes you an opp, make your decision now"

"Choosin dick over your home girl is ridiculous" I rolled my eyes. "The bitch looses her virginity to a nigga then all of a sudden she movin like it's bonnie and clyde"

"Don't speak on my nigga bitch but I see the choice you made" she mugged me. "Well since we're both sticking by our niggas, there don't gotta be nun between us. We stay in our own lanes and avoid each other, simple"

"Bet"

"You was a good friend to me for real though Rae and I appreciate you for that" she opened her arms and we hugged. "You too, we're movin onto separate paths." I replied.

I felt a sharp burning sensation in my stomach, I panted looking down to see she stabbed me. I shook my head rapidly then she pulled the knife out.

"That's for being the reason Zay got shot. Next time don't fuck with a king pin's daughter and don't go telling people I stabbed you either cause then you gon meet my grandaddy in hell." She said sternly then put the knife in her pocket and casually walked away with her hands in her hoodie.

I applied pressure on the stab wound. "Shit!" I whimpered as blood spilled out. I dropped to the ground and crawled to try find anyone.

A minute later I heard sirens and paramedics rush over to me.

There's no way this bitch stabbed me then called 911.

She wanted to get a lick back that wasn't even hers. I bet you one hunnid dollars, Zay didn't give a fuck about getting his lick back from getting shot.

I was put onto a stretcher. I felt myself being loaded into a truck and from there, I passed out.

|𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏| (𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆)

"We're going here" Najour said handing me back my phone with the way point.

"Where's this?"

"Maybe if you drive there you'll know" he said in an obvious tone.

I rolled my eyes and followed the gps. I pulled over and we hopped out the car, he held my hand and led the way.

Tell me why.

This nigga.

Brought me.

To a fucking.

PET STORE.

"We're here to bring you back where you belong" he said pulling me inside.

I snatched my hand out of his hold. "Nigga I will smack the fuck outta you"

"Not if I do it first" he slapped my face slightly.

I slapped him back and he did it again and we went back and forth as people in the store watched concerned.

"Stop playin with me" I slapped him and he slapped me back. I frowned hiding my face then faked cried.

"Awee i'm sorry stin—" I slapped him in the face hard. "Don't fucking slap me i'm not playing witchu!"

"A'ight a'ight. We're here cause I'm getting a pussy" he said putting his arm around my waist.

"A what now!?"

"A pussy cat Brie, slow ass" he mumbled the last part as we approached the kittens. He picked one up and tickled it's stomach.

"Does Ro know you getting a cat?"

"Nope and ion give a flying fuck. This cat gon be my bodyguard, that nigga always jumping me in my sleep. Now i'll have protection" he frowned putting the animal down and picking up a different one.

"Which one you think looks like a thug, ion want a cute cat because I need it to scare and bite people" he asked me.

"That one there, black white and beige" I pointed at the hideous beast.

"Aye! Ma'am I wanna buy this pussy!" He shouted through the store and everyone looked at me.

I covered my face and shook my head in embarrassment. He's lucky i'm in love with him.

An hour later we arrived back at his two-story house with a 18 month old junior cat.

Ion bother to talk him out of stuff, I let him be great. If my bubba wants a cat, he's getting a cat. Anyone who has a problem can suck it.

Ro stepped out the kitchen with a burger patty in his hand, no bun, no lettuce, no tomato. Only the beef patty.

He pause in his tracks staring at the cat then furrowed brows taking a bite out of the meat.

"On my hood y'all ain't gone to get a cat. Najour. Tell me you lyin blood"

"His name is thugga, thugga look at your uncle" he cooed.

"Bring that shit near me and i'll cook it and feed it to the foxes outside" he threatened.

He covered the cat's ears. "Don't listen to him, he's mad because he didn't think of the idea to get you first"

Roshaun dramatically sighed then went upstairs.

He held up the cat, took a photo then sent it to his bestfriend.

"It's terrified of you, let it explore the crib" I said taking the cat and placing it on the ground.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙📍
|𝒁𝒂𝒚𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑶𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒔|

These past few weeks i've been watching my back carefully and getting my money up so I can leave the streets for good.

"Zay lemme holla at chu" Tooka said.

After everything went down I still see him around cause we in the same gang. We rep C3, our personal problems have to be pushed aside as bro'nem come first.

I poured the crushed pills into a zip lock bag and placed it with the rest. I brushed my jeans off then followed behind him to the rachet garden.

I blankly stared at him waiting for him to actually use his mouth and open it to talk. Tf. I took out my blunt then took a deep pull.

"Rae got stabbed"

"Ok" I said bluntly.

Tf that gotta do with a nigga.

"Zay...she can't have children no more"

Y he comin to me with this bs. We ain't homies no mo.

"Did yo bitch do it?"

I inhaled the blunt and blew out smoke before answering. "Nah"

"Then who the fuck did?"

"Listen nigga, I ain't even know she got stabbed and you know ion give a fuck about nobody so ion even know why you told me that shit in the first place" I shrugged nonchalantly while placing the blunt between my lips.

"It's like that? Ight. We finna run this drop or I can ride solo"

I smacked my lips "Man i'm riding"

Pause.

Tooka and I ain't cool. We put our beef aside because we got business and we just two youngins tryna make a livin out of selling drugs and killing niggas.

Ion fw that nigga no mo and he'on fw me.

Naleia would never pull some shit like that, she wanted peace. It wouldn't make sense for her to stir up trouble again, I think Tooka tryna dog me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Welp.

Naleia is a troublemaker.

I was finna kill her but then I was like nah, she already suffering.

Vote babe↙️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.1K 31
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
8K 397 16
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
383K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
298K 9.9K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...