The Blade in Gravity Falls

By Yesyes1209

Right before he dies, Techno is sent to Gravity Falls. How will the small town in Roadkill county, Oregon cha... More

PROLOGUE: IN WHICH OUR TALE IS STARTED.
CHAPTER 1: IN WHICH TWO BECOME ONE, AND THEN ARE HIT BY A GOLF CART.
CHAPTER 2: IN WHICH A HOME IS BUILT.
CHAPTER 3: IN WHICH A DETECTIVE APPEARS FROM THE FOREST.
CHAPTER 4: IN WHICH A CHILD IS DROP-KICKED IN SELF DEFENSE.
CHAPTER 5: IN WHICH SPOOKY SCARY SHENANIGANS ARE AFOOT
CHAPTER 6: IN WHICH THESEUS'S BIG BROTHER REPEATS HISTORY.
CHAPTER 7: IN WHICH TECHNOBLADE PARTY HARDIES
CHAPTER 8: IN WHICH TECHNO BUYS CANDLES
CHAPTER 9: IN WHICH FIGHT-FIGHTERS ARE FOUGHT FIGHTINGLY
CHAPTER 10: IN WHICH A SLENDER KNOCK-OFF GETS TIRED.
CHAPTER 11: IN WHICH THE DEPTHS OF COMPETITION ARE EXPLORED
CHAPTER 12: GXPE MRNH DERXW EHLQJ ZHW
CHAPTER 13: IN WHICH THE SEARCH FOR THE CROWFATHER BEGINS
CHAPTER 15: THE RETURN OF THE (RAVEN) KING
CHAPTER 16: ENTER THE DREAMON
CHAPTER 17: THE SINE OF GIDEON, THE TENT OF TELEPATHY.
My memories of Technoblade.
CHAPTER 18: SPOOKY SCARY S̶K̶E̶L̶E̶T̶O̶N̶S̶ ZOMBIES
CHAPTER 19: GETTING OUT OF HAND.
CHAPTER 20: IN WHICH TWO RIVALS GO KNOCKING THEIR BALLS ABOUT
CHAPTER 21: PUPPET MABE-STER
CHAPTER 22: ROMANTICAL ADVICE
CHAPTER 23: POCKETS OF WEIRDNESS.
CHAPTER 24: *HUMS 'MOVES LIKE JAGGER'*
CHAPTER 25: IN WHICH TIME IS CONFUSED
CHAPTER 26: IN WHICH THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER
CHAPTER 27: PARTY HARDY 2: ECTOPLASM BOOGALOO
Chapter 28: In the heir tonight
Chapter 29: Spooks and Stans
Chapter 30: In which fossils reconvene
CHAPTER 31: IN WHICH DUNGEONS ARE DELVED.
INTERCEPTED TRANSMISSION 1

CHAPTER 14: IN WHICH A MANLY MAN FIGHTS A PIGLY MAN.

520 26 8
By Yesyes1209

.

.

AN: Hallo again. Vilostrike218 asked, I have an idea. Would it possile for the Voices to manifest physical bodies? Like Techno summoning them. Their apperances and figthing styles could be similar to those show in those animated minecraft music videos. And are you basing the nether army on the ones shown Captain Sparkles' music videos?

Answer 1, that may or may not be what I'm working towards, can't comment more for spoiler reasons. Answer 2, certain factions will take after Captain Sparkles, as if you remember, the first apocalypse in the nether before Techno showed up was the Captain Sparkles fallen kingdom songs.

Good to hear from you again Shotgun Dad, I have heard Svtfoe has one of the worst endings in history and has some pretty bad shipping bait. We'll see if I get time to watch it, I'm kind of busy at the moment.

Thank you Deusblade for being awesome.

If you want to join the discord, here it is. https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

.

.

Wendy Corduroy, the scarlet haired lumberjane, was hiking through the woods towards were Dipper had told her Technoblade lived. With how the summer had been going so far, Wendy thought it might be useful to have more training on how to fight with axes.

Wendy came across a palisade deep in the forest and followed it until she found the gate. Wendy knocked on the gate.

"Who's there?" A monotone voice asked.

"I'm Wendy. I'm one of Dipper's friends, he said that a Technoblade lived here?"

Techno opened the gates. "Hallooo. I'm Techno. Why did Dipper send you out here?"

"I, um... I wanted some tips on how to use my axe in combat. With how many supernatural things me and the Pines have run into, I'm goin to need every advantage to keep 'em safe."

"Alright, come on in."

Techno gave Wendy a tour of the grounds before heading out back between the house and the barn.

"Let's just start by sparring; see how good you are." Techno said. "I'm going not going to use any weapons for this first match, but don't worry about me getting hurt, my clothes have built in armor. (Techno's and any other minecrafters armor doesn't show up when they wear it, meaning it looks like they're just wearing whatever clothes they are wearing normally. I meant for it to work this way since the beginning, but I can't remember if I ever said it worked like this.)

Wendy nodded and pulled her axe out of its holster. She charged Techno and swung down from the right. Techno bent over backwards, dodging the axe, and landed a kick on Wendy's gut, forcing her back.

"Ugh!" Wendy grunted, doubling over. Wendy straightened up and dodged a follow up punch. Wendy used Techno's displacement to aim a punch on his back. The attack hit, but it was like punching steel. Wendy's left fist was sprained or broken and she jumped back a few steps.

"Alright, that's enough." Techno ordered. "Pour that on your hand."

Techno handed Wendy a scarlet potion, which she just looked at.

"What is?"

"It's a healing potion."

"Cool." Wendy popped the cork out of the health potion and dripped a few drops onto her hand. The hand stopped hurting, and the micro-fractures on the bones reknit themselves. "Wow, that's crazy useful dude, ya think I could get some?"

"Eh, why not? I got a few." Techno said, walking into the barn to grab some. Techno opened a chest and Wendy could see hundreds of potions for the few seconds the inside of the chest was open.

"Woah! How many potions do you have?!"

"A few health pots, some regen, a little bit of strength. On that side I've got splash harming, poison, and blindness. I carry around invis, and I think I might have stashed slow-falling around here somewhere, and fire-res, night vision, and water breathing are all inside."

"What? Why do you need so many different potions?"

"Just in case."

"In case what?"

"I feel like you're askin' me questions that don't really matter."

"Eh, whatever. Can we get back to training?"

"Sure."

.

.

Through the woods ran a beast of a man, crushing the underbrush beneath his boots. He moved fast, barely dodging the trunks of trees and breaking through boulders like they were paper. His destination approached rapidly, and while he could not see it through the woods, he could feel it draw close.

"Manly" Dan Corduroy was tracking his eldest, and only, daughter. She had said she was going to see a friend at the Mystery Shack earlier that day, but when Manly Dan swung by the shack Mr. Pines said he hadn't seen her all day. Of course, the shack was strange on the best of days, and today was not exactly the best of days. With the shack's handyman refusing to talk to him, the Pines kids chasing each other around for a key, and Blubs and Durland somehow being dumber than usual, things were definitely out of the ordinary.

Dan had found her trail entering the woods behind the shack, heading into what the spooky part of the forest. Dan's heart had caught in his throat. While he knew Wendy was competent, he couldn't shake off the fear that she would disappear like her mother.

Dan came upon a wall of trees. Literally, a wall of trees, as in a wall made out of trees. Dan jumped over the wall, catching sight of his daughter fighting some sort of pig man with an axe. Manly Dan roared and charged, moving to protect his daughter.

.

.

"Dad? What are you doing!?" Wendy asked in surprise.

"WENDY! Stay back! That's a pigman, it could have Swine Flu!" Dan yelled, moving between his daughter and the pigman.

"Bruh." Techno said, walking towards Wendy. "Rule 1 'bout fight club, ya don't talk about fight club."

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!"

"Dad, chill. I asked him to give me some tips on axe combat."

"Bu- Why would you ask him, and not ME!" Dan said, punching the ground.

"He's got experience with fighting using axes."

"SO DO I! Do you know how many BEARS I've PUNCHED!"

"Yeah, but you're built like a bear; I'm not. I can't knock bears out with a single punch so I have to fight smart. That why I went to Techno, since he doesn't rely on brute force."

"THAT IS! Smart. BUT! Before I let you train any more, I need to test YOU! I challenge you TO A DUEL!"

"Alright."

"Dad you can't just decide to- wait, what?"

"I accept the duel. He's not going to leave until I do, which I understand, and I don't want to have to deal with him raiding with your brothers."

"Hold up, how do you know my brothers?"

"I saw 'em on Summerween."

"THAT'S ENOUGH YAKKING. Let's FIGHT!" Dan immediately rushed towards Techno to try and surprise him. Techno waited for the last possible second before dodging the large mans bull-like charge. Dan's charge carried him past his target.

"¡Toro, Toro!"

Dan snorted like a Manotaur and rounded back to face Techno. Dan pawed the ground (When Bulls move their foot back around three times before charging in cartoons.) before charging again. Techno waited again, but Dan learned from his mistakes and put his arms out to either side to catch Techno when he jumped. Techno dodged, not into either arm, but up, landing on Dan's head, forcing the head into the ground (One could even say, the caput went kaput).

Dan's head hit the ground, knocking his eyes around. "Moooo?" Dan groaned in confusion.

.

.

After he came to his senses, Dan gruffly took Techno's hand, gave it a firm shake, and went off into the woods. Techno gave Wendy a few pointers and a couple health potions, then sent her on her way.

Techno spent the next few days alternating between searching for Phil and upgrading his base, including adding a new target range area out where he had trained Wendy and a fountain in the square that was formed by the buildings. He also started upgrading the walls with stone.

A few days later, Techno was sitting on the palisade, eating dinner while watching the sun set, when he heard something rustling through the bushes. Techno looked out into the woods, trying to see what kind of wild life was wandering around outside his base. Techno thought it would be a deer or possibly a bear, and so was surprised when five beautiful men came dancing and singing in lockstep out of the woods.

"""""Oh, girl you got me ackin so cray cray

CRAY CRAy

You tell that you won't be my ba-bay

We're non-threatening, girl

Yeah!"""""

Techno stared for a few seconds before he started applauding.

"Thanks, pig-dawg." One of the men said

"Yo, we play for tips now!" another said.

"True dat!"

Techno hopped off the gatehouse and handed each of the five a few loaves of bread. The five wandered off into the woods again, with one of them cheering, "2013!"

.

.

The Nether was not just one realm, but an interconnected mesh of 7,734 dimensions. They all shared the same base identity, but their history was different and the ease of crossing between the dimensions gave rise to the idea that the nether was infinitely large.

At the end of the First Great Nether War, when the Nether core reactor was sent back into the Nether and destroyed the invading dimension, aftershocks bounced between the gaps in dimensions. A set of 111 were disconnected from the main Nether, and were then consumed by fire. Only two survived the explosions, and those two were forced together in a form of nuclear fusion.

The Son never made his way to this Nether, so there was no great rebuilding operation. Without the extradited rebuilding process, society collapsed almost completely. A few vaults were created to house survivors, but few gangs had enough resources to create anything more permanent than bastions.

One Piglin found his way into this post-apocalyptic nightmare, with no name recorded and only the moniker of The Lone Wanderer. The Wanderer brought the worship of the Son to this lost dimension, and helped them create more vaults for safety. When the Wanderer had a vision of the Son passing, it was ordered that all creatures retreat into the vaults. Unbeknownst to all, this subsection of the Nether had a unique destination.

A popular song, recorded before the population was put into stasis, has the following chorus:

Nether-star, baby, little nether-star

I can see her from afar

She's just the way I want her to be

A million times hotter than TNT

.

.

The morning after the beautiful young men, Techno yawned and looked outside as his blood froze. His heart began to pound like a jack-hammer as he rushed outside. The crows had returned.

.

.

Completed 6/10/2023, Words:1,659, Written using a pirated copy of Microsoft Word 2007.

AN2: So, about the next chapter taking longer? Turns out that was a lie. 2days is totally longer than four, right? Lot shorter of a chapter this time, but this is more set-up for various things. The next chapters, though? Hooh boy, they are going to be crazy.

I wonder where that fallout: Nether Vegas could possibly be connected to? It's a mystery.

I think I know why I am able to put out so much this month, It's because June is a very important month for both fandoms. Alex Hirsch's birthday is in June, as is Techno's birthday, and we all know what happened on the thirtieth. It's getting pretty late over here, so I'm gonna publish this. Have a great day, everybody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 20.5K 22
[COMPLETED] 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 "𝚖𝚊𝚗" 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎�...
4.1K 226 17
A story in which Arrow is found outside a village. By chance, Techno finds them. The young eight year old is now thrown into a world of wars, grudges...
69.3K 1.6K 40
Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, old B-movies, drawing, and reading. He wa...
426K 14.3K 35
It has been four years ever since Bill's defeat and disappearance, restoring Gravity Falls' place as the weird old town in Oregon. (M/n), a young boy...